Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,920 members, 7,872,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:45 AM

UNBELIEVABLE: Blind Man Sues Blind Man For Enticing His Wife - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UNBELIEVABLE: Blind Man Sues Blind Man For Enticing His Wife (428 Views)

Throwback Picture Of Fayose And His Wife / Rear-admiral Alison Madueke (rtd) Flies In Legal Team To Defend His Wife Diezani / Obanikoro Sues Sahara Reporters, Premium Times & Punch Newspapers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNBELIEVABLE: Blind Man Sues Blind Man For Enticing His Wife by kglamour(m): 10:29am On Aug 28, 2013
A blind man, Shaibu Ibrahim, 26, on Tuesday dragged Shehu Sarki, another
blind man to a Grade 1 Area Court, Aso Pada, Mararaba, Nasarawa State.
News Agency of Nigeria reports that Ibrahim accused Sarki, 32, his friend and the
chairman of the blind peoples' association of the area of allegedly enticing his
wife, Lami Ibrahim, 23.
He said, "Sometime in June, our chairman, Sarki, helped me to get a woman,
Lami, for marriage.
"After our marriage in July, Sarki later enticed my wife and took her away from
my house. I later discovered that my wife is staying in one of his rooms and he
has been sleeping with her."
The offence was said to have contravened Section 389 of the Penal Code, and if
convicted, the accused could spend two years in prison.
The accused, however, pleaded not guilty.
The presiding judge, Mr Albert Maga, granted the accused person bail in the sum
of N20, 000 and a surety in like sum. He adjourned the case till September 9 for
hearing.
source: http://m.naij.com/news/45306.html?utm_source=facebook
Re: UNBELIEVABLE: Blind Man Sues Blind Man For Enticing His Wife by Evyuc(m): 10:51am On Aug 28, 2013
If actualy dat d acused blind man did so, God knew y he made him blind. Cos if dis kind of man can do dis with his blindness tell me wht he wil be with his full sight
Re: UNBELIEVABLE: Blind Man Sues Blind Man For Enticing His Wife by Ichliebedich(f): 10:59am On Aug 28, 2013
Lol! grin
Re: UNBELIEVABLE: Blind Man Sues Blind Man For Enticing His Wife by NIGHTFOX: 11:33am On Aug 28, 2013
so blind people get association? seriously i never knew oh,
association of nigerian blind people (ANBP)
national association of nigerian witches and wizard {NANWW}
nigeria association of boy friends [NABF]
association of sexuality storytellers [AS'S]
national association of nigerian girl friends (NANG)
THIS ASSOCIATIONS DON TO MUCH ABEG, MAK UNA TRY REDUCE THEM, OR MERGING IS ALLOWED

(1) (Reply)

Politics / Barely A Year And A Few Months To The 2015 Elections PDP Finally Divides! / Nelson Mandela Leaves Hospital Despite 'critical And Unstable' Condition.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.