Stats: 3,171,839 members, 7,882,955 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 07:29 PM

Alternative Methods To TTC - Health (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Alternative Methods To TTC (105361 Views)

TTC -you Have Tried All Options And Nothing Worked!!! / Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by Cocodiva: 11:44am On Dec 15, 2013
Hello all,
Hope we're having a restful weekend.
@alwayz.ify, you can check the nearest healthplus pharmacy to you. Or any other reputable pharmacy around
@omankem,you're welcome dear. All the best
@eumaca, ideally, you shouldn't have EWCM beyond ovulation.could be you're not getting the date right. Or could be multiple ovulation. It'l be best that you get an OPK so that you know for sure. Clearblue is a good one, but pricey. Predicte is also good and pocket-friendly.

@all, hope we're all good. May our BFP's come soonest. Cheerz and lots of fertility wishes !
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by Anubabe: 12:55am On Dec 16, 2013
How are you doing? Please kindly enlight me
herbscure02: Another alternative method for any women that is looking for pregnancy, in yoruba land in life of our forefathers, when the woman is free from disease of "Eda ibule or oro", "iju", "menstruation problem" and any other problems that affecting women to conceive, the next option for them is to do "ASEJE" or AGUNMU ALASEJE which the women will use to prepare soup or with Akamu after her menstruation, by God grace she will conceive i the following mth or 2nd mth.
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by Honiepie24: 7:30am On Dec 16, 2013
Congratulations Josy01 aka babe01 on ur BFP,its a thing of joy,i Dnt see the shyness in announcing,may God bless u n lo nd kip u safe in his bossom through this 9months long journey,amen

Father I bless u dat once again u hv proved ur mighty work,tru all the stages of d protocol u stood by us,and answered our prayers,in addition to her previous testimony on pg 17,its never me,i owe all the praise to u

Happy new week all.
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by Nobody: 8:10am On Dec 16, 2013
Wow!!! Congrats babe01. What a perfect Christmas present. God is awesome. Wishing you H&H 9 months dear.

@Honeypie24 darlyn, Kee ka imere?
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by mamaoge: 8:23am On Dec 16, 2013
Babe, Ba-by, Babylicious Josy, whaooooooo! This is the Lord's doing and its marvelous in our sight. Your testimony shall be permanent as the Lord lives. You shall not cast your young in Jesus name. Whaoo, what a fantastic Xmas gift! kiss I tap into your breakthrough oo.

@HoneyPie, 12 gbosas to you, our dear Mamalawo. Keep it up dearie. Thank you for allowing God to use you, He will surely perfect ALL that's yours too. May you increase in wisdom and everthing you desire. Well done. Well done.. kiss You are blessed beyond a curse.
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by babe01: 8:49am On Dec 16, 2013
@ all, please join me in praising God for what he has done for me and my family. he has given me my bfp at last oooooo, lord am forever grateful to you for wiping my tears. thank you master Jesus, thank holy spirit, thank you Jehovah, thank you my savior. am sooooooooooooooo happy. @all please make una help me thank our one and only mamalawo a.k.a honiepie, for her support for me towards my trying times, even when i shared my story with her, she advised me not to give up that God will surely take control. she gave me some protocols which i followed and they where in stages o, and she said i might not complete the stages that something might just happen and that is it o. infact am speechless because all what she said really worked for me. honiepie darling, my God go bless you o, and also coco diva, hopeful, yummyk, lore&temi thank you so much for your care and support too. for those of you still believing God for bfp, our God of 11th hour will visit you all.
N.B
am thesame person as jossy01, i mistakenly blocked my id(jossy01)
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by mamaoge: 9:48am On Dec 16, 2013
@Kanynee/Nobody/Honepie/everyone who has used Vitality Vitamin E before.I urgently need vivid description of the Vitality Vitamin E for fertility. Someone I recommeded it to went to a drugstore and the Pharmacist said the 'Vitality' is a brand name and he also asked for the 'weight'. Someone should please help as I don't want the person to buy a wrong thing. If possible please let me have the exact store where it is sold. Many thnks
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by meme5: 10:09am On Dec 16, 2013
CONGRATS babe01.wish u a stressfree ninemonths. am so happy for u.
@honiepie, cocodiva,and all my wonderful mamas, una weldone o. may God grant our heart desires.
@Cocodiva, i didnt get ur response d oda day. Is the Seven Seas Epo+ starflower oil ok? dats d one dh got for me o.
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by onose01(f): 11:18am On Dec 16, 2013
Congratulations @ Bbabe01. God is awesome. Am so so happy for u. Testimonies like this keep us going. May Jehovah God see u thru in dis interesting journey. Abeg no leave us ooo.
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by Eumaca: 11:57am On Dec 16, 2013
Thanks Coco for the response.
@babe Congrats, u will carry to term. Let the blessing spread.
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by yummyk: 12:12pm On Dec 16, 2013
He s a miracle working God (2ce)
He s d alpha & Omega
He s miracle working God.

Congratulations @ babe01 may u ave a sickness free 9 months. This is just God and wht a xmas gift . My prayer is that we ll all ave a last min Bfp, im sure im next in line. Thank God for all d sis in d house that have been watching oneanother s back, u ll nt lose yr rewards. love u all.
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by omankem(f): 2:02pm On Dec 16, 2013
@babe01, congrat! I rejoice wit u nd ur dh, u W̶̲̥̅̊ȋ̊ƪƪ cary ur baby to term IJN(Amen). I believe its nt too late 4 God to ansa us b4 d end of 2013, he W̶̲̥̅̊ȋ̊ƪƪ surprise us all. lets just ve faith in Him. Merry xmas nd a hapy new yr in adv 2 evry1
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by kike100: 4:27pm On Dec 16, 2013
@babeo1, I celebrate u darl......
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by ayaakanoh: 4:46pm On Dec 16, 2013
good afternoon everybody,compliments of the season

@honey sent u a mail,as per our last discussion
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by Cocodiva: 5:57pm On Dec 16, 2013
Wow!!! A big congratulations to you @babe01, I'm really so happy for you. All praises and adorations be to God almighty. I was just so certain that this year was not too far gone for a BFP to happen. I wish you a happy and healthy 9months dear. Enjoy!!!

@me_me, I sent a reply to you the same day. I'l re-send.its fine. Pls go ahead with it. All the best!
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by onose01(f): 11:01pm On Dec 16, 2013
Having AF pains right now like hell. Its so so annoying to go thru this every month. Cant wait to trade it for morning sickness. Any suggestion for remedy pls?
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by LoreTemi3: 11:06pm On Dec 16, 2013
@babe01,Congratulations,wishing u a stressfree 9month. I'm so happy for u. Infact,I key into my own pregnancy too ooo.
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by LoreTemi3: 11:13pm On Dec 16, 2013
@onose01,so sorry for the pain,u suld try to take a pain killer drug if it is so severe. If there are other things u can do,I know somebody will surely respond. As for me I don't take anything for menstrual pain cause I heard it is not good on fertility.Take care.
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by onose01(f): 9:33am On Dec 17, 2013
Thank u @ Lore&Temi. I try as much as possible not 2 tk too much painkiller. Am using hot water bottle. D pain lingers thruout d 5 days. Its so so annoying.
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by babe01: 11:59am On Dec 17, 2013
the God that bless me with the fruit of bfp, i visit you all. please don't give up on him no matter what you are going tru, he sees our tears and he will surely hear our prayers. love you all

Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by taramisore15: 10:53pm On Dec 17, 2013
Congratulations Babe 01, wishing you the very best of pregnancy.
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by Cocodiva: 12:45pm On Dec 18, 2013
@Onose01, sorry about the pain. Sounds to me like a case of inflammation somewhere. Depending on the severity of the pain. You could be able to pinpoint where the pain stems from. But its important that you know what's causing the pain. Hot water bottle is good ,but if the pain becomes unbearable,you could use pain -reliever.you really shouldn't put yourself through it. Pain medications such as tylenol and aspirin are relatively safe to take.

Greetings to all !
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 18, 2013
@babe01,
Congrats and wishing u a H&H 9 months.

@all, how are u all doing. Compliments of the season!
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by DonaTee(f): 12:22am On Dec 19, 2013
@babe01 congrats once again. I wish u n Lo healthy n stress free 40wks

@honiepie M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ dibia komputer, how u n ur family? dat ya protocol sef e too much *i likey* M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ frnd lost 3kg in 2wks. I've lost 5kg in 2wks tho I did evry tinz xcept ACV. Thnx dear. I go send u mail soon

@all hope d harmattan dey do us well? D cold breeze eeh #weather for 2 ooo I'm enjoyin it ℓσℓ
In al we thnk God for kip every family on dis thread togeda. We r grateful n we knw u go giv al of us xmas hamper #bfps IJN AMEN
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by onose01(f): 2:34pm On Dec 19, 2013
Coco diva: @Onose01, sorry about the pain. Sounds to me like a case of inflammation somewhere. Depending on the severity of the pain. You could be able to pinpoint where the pain stems from. But its important that you know what's causing the pain. Hot water bottle is good ,but if the pain becomes unbearable,you could use pain -reliever.you really shouldn't put yourself through it. Pain medications such as tylenol and aspirin are relatively safe to take.

Greetings to all !
Thanks cocodiva. The pain has bn my major problem since my teenage years. Our family doc even placed me on birth control pills in 2009 to control d pain. It worked a little but I stopped it cos I wasn't sure of d side effects, besides it wasn't easy carrying bcp around especially during my NYSC days(not married then).
I know childbearing can stop or reduce it. Can't wait 2 get a bfp and gerrout of dis mess.
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by Cocodiva: 3:27pm On Dec 19, 2013
@Onose01, Do you feel the pains during AF only or at other days of your cycle?
On a scale of 1-10 (ten being highest) how bad is the pain?
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by onose01(f): 5:10pm On Dec 19, 2013
The pain is only during AF. I wld hv rated it on 9-10, bt it may sound like an exageration. So i‘ll say 8.
This cycle i noticed an increase in d flow and some unusual clots.
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by Bolanlevivian: 9:06pm On Dec 19, 2013
enkaay: Hello mama's, hope we all are doing fine? I have the audio version of supernatural childbirth and I don't mind sharing with anyone who wants.
please send me your number via my email, so that i can send my number to you
bolanle2204@yahoo.com
since you send it via wat's app
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by chiclasweet: 9:53pm On Dec 19, 2013
beautiful momma in the house,good evening.
pls i need to buy castor oil,and would like to know if the right one i need for the castor oil therapy is the one that comes in a little transparent bottle that has a big red alphabet B written on it. thank you
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by onose01(f): 12:31pm On Dec 20, 2013
I went for a scan this morning & ws told i hv pelvic inflamatory disease, a little fibroid and fluid retention in the pouch of douglas. Pls what do i do? Am worried.
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by onose01(f): 6:45pm On Dec 20, 2013
chiclasweet: beautiful momma in the house,good evening.
pls i need to buy castor oil,and would like to know if the right one i need for the castor oil therapy is the one that comes in a little transparent bottle that has a big red alphabet B written on it. thank you
@ chiclasweet, that is d one i bought too. I think is a popular brand. But i feel its too small.
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by Cocodiva: 8:21pm On Dec 20, 2013
@ Onose01, please calm down. I guessed as much. Try and visit a good gynae for proper and effective treatment. PID is not something to joke around with. Its definitely connected to the fluid. Don't stress yourself with worries, its a condition that can be easily taken care of. With the proper diagnosis now,the problem is half-solved.

@all, greetings . Have a wonderful weekend.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (25) (Reply)

60-Year-Old American Woman Dies In Delta Hotel, Boyfriend Arrested By Police / Chinese Man Dies Of Hanta Virus Infection / Coronavirus: Lagos On Total Lockdown (Pictures, Video)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54