Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,645 members, 7,941,500 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 08:26 AM

Alternative Methods To TTC - Health (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Alternative Methods To TTC (105809 Views)

TTC -you Have Tried All Options And Nothing Worked!!! / Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by DonaTee(f): 5:00pm On Dec 03, 2013
@coco diva thnx I'm gud. Hope u r gud too

@all hope we r havin a blessed week.

@honiepie u don go ASUU st-ike? grin
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by iyaibeji2(f): 8:52pm On Dec 03, 2013
@All: How's everyone doing? I hope we are great.
@Coco: Does the garlic affect anything if used after O?

@Redeemersave: I don't think that nut is really known in Nigeria. I googled it but it doesn't look familiar and couldn't get a local name for it either. Maybe another Sis. will know.
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 03, 2013
thank @Iya-beji, i googled it too but couldnt get the local name, let me wait for other mamas. thanks again.
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by Nobody: 6:37am On Dec 04, 2013
@ Redeemersave, you get buy brazil nut @ shoprite.
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by babe01: 6:45am On Dec 04, 2013
please where can i get organic coconut oil drink in lagos and how much is it
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by babe01: 6:52am On Dec 04, 2013
honiepie, coco diva, hopeful, yummyk, and the lovely mothers in the house. am so happy today, the cyst has really reduced and i no longer feel the pains i was having before, i have stop urinating 15times a day and its now 5 times or less in a day. am so happy, honiepie and coco diva my GOD go bless una for me ooo. its remaining the inflamation and i still have discharge, abeg make una still prescribe for me, honiepie please check your mail

2 Likes

Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by pintoxx(m): 11:38am On Dec 04, 2013
Babe 01,so hapi 4u,d Lord dat started dis work in ur body wil c it 2 a happy end.
Honeypie,where r thou? Abeg show face nah .
Coco diva n every1 in d house ,i hail una oh.

1 Like

Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by yummyk: 1:15pm On Dec 04, 2013
Gd day evry1 , thk God 4 our lifes.
Ive nt been posting cost I traveled and whr im d network is very frustrating.
@ honie luv dnt be angry wit me its bad network trust me I would ave sent lorry load of mails
The joni has been good so far, no more pains during bedding, and d initial pains frm my lower abdomen (d rit side) is gone and thr ws dis small small clots dat came out during af and we believe its particles frm d cyst. I feel life in my left ovary 4 d first time as long as i cud remember .No single pain during af .I use to ave terrible pains in breast bt it all disappeared during my acv / bsm treatment. I ll be goin 4 scan later dis month to knw hw reduced d cyst is if nt all gone. I thk God Im grateful to u sis 4 yr supports.
@ honiepie thanks alot, cocodiva & u dnt knw hw helpful those health tips has been 4 me. My lifestyle changing started wit whn I met u guys u remember whn u posted abt microwave oven , dat link saved my life. Honestly my overall well- being has been affected positively and ive nt taking 1 tab of pain reliever since. U nd to c me ive even lost some weight and pple ave started asking me 4 wht im taking .
@ all let be sincere 2 ourself, we re wht we eat , apart frm acv / bsm I also change my diet, more raw fruit & veggie, i stop taking dairy products & i also stop eating beef & chicken , i eat a lot of galic ginger , tumeric and cinnamon ( thks @ coco) take smoothie every morning , vit c, vit e folic acid vit b- complex, flaxseed oil and a lot of water.
By his grace my next long story ll be my conception. And b4 dis yr runs out all my sis here will sing a new song.
So sorry 4 d long post.

1 Like

Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by omankem(f): 2:31pm On Dec 04, 2013
Gud day all d lovly mamas in d awuz! Pls where can i get pre-seed fertility friendly lubricant. Wil apreciate it if sum1 can help out Thanks
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by union123(m): 5:14pm On Dec 04, 2013
@omankem, check carrot drugs online. The company distribute to so many pharmacies, u can check the one nearest to you from their website. U can also check healthplus and medplus
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by Cocodiva: 6:12pm On Dec 04, 2013
Hello all,
@donatee,yes I'm good ,glad to know you are.
@redeemersave,brazil nuts is not readily available here in Nigeria so it doesn't have local name here. I've seen it mostly in combo with other nuts at SPAR,PRICE supermarket @ikota shopping complex.but if you can't do the trouble,you can shop for it online.
@iya-ibeji, eating garlic or inserting it? Eating it should be moderate.you should incorporate it into your meals.inserting it,should be for a specific reason.Do you have infection or inflammation? Either way,the cervix is usually closed after O so no need to worry. The real deal takes place higher up and not the VJ
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by Cocodiva: 6:29pm On Dec 04, 2013
@Babe01,you can get organic coconut oil at fig health store .They have one for 1750 and another for about 4k or so.depending on size.you can also check healthplus
I'm so happy with the result you are getting so far.
Is the discharge brownish? Let me hear your response first.
@yummyK, your post and that of @babe01 ,gives me re-assurance and gladdens my heart.it reinforces the fact that,one,we are what we eat and two,the body is in the best position to heal itself as long as we give it the right tools to do so. We really should appreciate the fact that God has given us all these natural plants and has given some people knowledge to know how these plants can heal us.Let's keep it up and I'm certain we're all close to that light at the end of the tunnel.
@Omankem,preseed is available at most pharmacies.it's in a blue pack.
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by onose01(f): 10:55pm On Dec 04, 2013
Hello all,
Hope ur day was terrific?
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by DonaTee(f): 2:53am On Dec 05, 2013
@Babe01 n @yummy K thnx for sharin ur progress. God wil make ur healin permanent. Next na una BFP IJN!

@all av a blessed midweek
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by muma(f): 2:44pm On Dec 05, 2013
@yummyk and babe,

Thanks for sharing ur progress, i knw someone will benefit from it.
Praying to GØD̶̲̥̅̊ to crown all iur effort with bfps .

@ onse, i had dat kind of pain last year and my gyn gave some drugs for it but it repeated dis year and i refused going to hospital instead i used ACV for some days and it stopped.
But can't really say if it was DP or before O. Cos i have irregular AF .
Hope dis helps before our sabi mamas comes out.

Much love
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 05, 2013
Hello everyone ,complement of the season hope we are doing great.
Honeypie and hopeful where una hide enter abeg make una show face ooh,cos gold fish no get hiding place.
I pray almighty God will grant each and everyone of us here our heart desire.it's well
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by Honiepie24: 5:43pm On Dec 05, 2013
my darlyn sisters,i missed una plenty,sowie was away 4 a lil while,bn busy,but i promise to peep in as often as possible.

@yummyk & babe01,hmmm na wa oo,its no one else but God,congratulations to u both,i wish ur nxt testimony wil b ur bfp's,i really thnk God

@babe01 u jus completed stage 3 of d protocol,u hv 2 more stages to go,by his grace ur testimony shall b complete and d inflammation n all will b taken care of.

@yummyk dear,am nt fexin oooh,i feel ur heartbeat lol,bt b4 u go 4 d scan pls do the protocol babe01 is followin currently.
i bliv it will help some more.

@muma dear i reserve my comment,much lov to u sis.

@hopeful3 missing our old sneakie,creepie two asides,lol,hw r u doing?

@manoda,dona tee,pintoxx tnx plentily

@onose yes i remember muma used acv for similar condition,yummyk too,pls get acv,tk 1tablespoon + 1tablespoon honey in 1glass warm water 3times daily,after 3days increase acv to 2tablespoons + 1tablespoon honey twice daily

@all complements of d season
(mail me if u wish to contact me)
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by Gr8fulHeart(f): 8:38pm On Dec 05, 2013

1 Like

Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by chiclasweet: 10:37pm On Dec 05, 2013
hello ladies, i am just joining this particular thread and ve found a lot of useful things here. kudos to the good pple doing the great jobs here. like someone once said,how much prayers can a person say for him/herself,but when u touch pple's lives they say prayers unto you. May God bless everyone touching the lives of others on this thread, and may we all achieve our ultimate goal,amin.
pls i want to know if its safe to consume the mother underneath the organic acv.
thanks and God bless
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by VENUSS(f): 10:47pm On Dec 05, 2013
@chicalasweet, its safe. You are to shake d bottle of acv before each use.

1 Like

Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by omankem(f): 3:05pm On Dec 06, 2013
Gudaftanoon to evryone! @union123 thanks so much i got d preseed today frm one of dier branches. @coco! God bless u too
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by Cocodiva: 9:01pm On Dec 06, 2013
Hello all, hope we had a wonderful day. Thank God weekend is here .
@Onose, the pain could be due to a few factors. Keep watch on it and see how it goes.keep up with your supps.
@chiclasweet,you're welcome. Wishing you BFP soon
@Omankem,amen dear. Let the action begin .lol
@donatee,thanks
@hopeful, whatsup, hope you're good
@all, have a fun-filled weekend
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by Nobody: 12:55am On Dec 07, 2013
Hello everyone,

@ cocodiva and honiepie, I am doing great. Just busy preparing for this year's xmas celebration. I am arranging to have Santa/father xmas in a location where kids can visit and have fun. I am really excited.

May this season give us reason to rejoice. May this year's Christmas gift for everyone be a BFP.

@ all have a lovely weekend.

1 Like

Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by Nobody: 7:43am On Dec 07, 2013
Hello mama's, hope we all are doing fine? I have the audio version of supernatural childbirth and I don't mind sharing with anyone who wants.
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by Cocodiva: 8:11pm On Dec 07, 2013
Hello all
@hopeful, good to know you're fine. That is such a noble gesture on your part and it is encouraged to do such. And amen o . May we all achieve BFP before this month ends. Its very possible cos there's nothing impossible for God.
@enkaay,thanks for that.
Enjoy the weekend everyone! Eat healthy tho'
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by finecheek12: 8:23pm On Dec 07, 2013
@ enkay plz I want o . Ve heard a lot about d book. You can send it to finecheek@yahoo.com
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by DonaTee(f): 10:35pm On Dec 07, 2013
@hopeful n @cocodiva Amen to our Prayers oooo.

@enkay how can I get d audio version? I av d book n I'm addicted to it. I won't mind listenin to it al d tym. It wil also help me share d audio to friends cos I share d book buh its scarce sort of. I really need d audio. My e-mail is ndyinya_agha@yahoo.com thnx dearie

@all av a fruitful weekend
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by onose01(f): 10:49pm On Dec 07, 2013
Thank u @ muma
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by VENUSS(f): 10:34am On Dec 08, 2013
For those in lagos still looking for a health store to buy your supplements. I read somewhere of.
Havilah health shop @ Alausa Shopping Complex,
ikeja
First Floor. And another one, the Fruits/Veggies/Healthy food store on
Awolowo Road Ikoyi they have a branch too at ogba. Hope this helps someone. Have a lovely day.
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by Sentempest(f): 11:43am On Dec 08, 2013
happy new month to u all honiepie,cocodiva,venus,yummk,muma,hopeful,donatee and others dat i cud not remember... love u all and may GOD answer us speedily and make our protocals work ve+ for us. in JESUS name Amen.@Enkaay pls send me the supernatural childbrith to talk2quincy@
@gmail.com. thks.
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by iykmau(f): 6:09pm On Dec 08, 2013
Happy Sunday to my good mamas.

Sabi Sabi Mama in the house pls help can acv with bsm reduce/shrink 9cm of fibroid.

Pls need answer urgently.

God bless you all.
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by taramisore15: 7:51pm On Dec 08, 2013
Great work Cocodiva; Honiepie and everyone on this thread. I say kudos to you all may the Lord crown our efforts. please I mistakenly bought ACV without the mother the taste is not the same can I use it or is it harmful to TTC? I need to know please.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (25) (Reply)

60-Year-Old American Woman Dies In Delta Hotel, Boyfriend Arrested By Police / Nhis(national Health Insurance Scheme) / Chinese Man Dies Of Hanta Virus Infection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.