Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,159 members, 7,907,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 02:25 AM

Bernimoore Has Threatened To Sue Me Because Of Nairaland - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bernimoore Has Threatened To Sue Me Because Of Nairaland (2134 Views)

Pastor's Widow's To Sue Assemblies Of God General Council / Stock Brokers Sue Oyedepo For Not Paying Them / Chris Oyakhilome's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Media Houses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bernimoore Has Threatened To Sue Me Because Of Nairaland by benalvino(m): 12:09pm On Aug 28, 2013
someone who is know for making people feel bad is having a taste of his own medicine.... Was in joy because he felt he makes olaagbedu feel bad. he has threatened to sue me to court for speculating that he is BARRISTER a nairaland figure that disappeared when the new Figure BERNIMOORE appeared.

similarities of both are
1: they are both fan of JEHOVAH'S WITNESS but not one of them
2: They both like to post FOOTBALL stuff about Champions league and Chelsea
3: the both behave IDENTICAL which makes true2god notice him
4: BARRISTER is a title for lawyers and BERNIMOORE threatened to sue me by sending his Counsel(Lawyers i guess) for me.
there are more but i will stop here.

there are millions of people using this site... and the coincidence was so obvious. Some one sees your behavior and the way you write or post on nairaland and recognize that you must be someone else... Bernimoore denied then later said BARRISTER is his BROTHER... WHAT A COINCIDENCE? we are suppose to recognize or mistake identity through facial appearance or voice and not the way we write!
Not only does he look like his brother BARRISTER they both have SAME WAY OF POSTING AND WRITING ON NAIRALAND.

He has ask me to get some laywers
https://www.nairaland.com/1403841/why-jesus-son-god-not/9#17728832
Re: Bernimoore Has Threatened To Sue Me Because Of Nairaland by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 28, 2013
This is the effect of joblessness
Re: Bernimoore Has Threatened To Sue Me Because Of Nairaland by benalvino(m): 12:41pm On Aug 28, 2013
rafhell: This is the effect of joblessness

yeah i see... Bernimoore is not jobless though.
Re: Bernimoore Has Threatened To Sue Me Because Of Nairaland by tobechi74: 1:21pm On Aug 28, 2013
Hmm
Re: Bernimoore Has Threatened To Sue Me Because Of Nairaland by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 28, 2013
threaten hm with ogun.. lawyers are always afraid of jaZz grin grin grin ignore him better yet.
Re: Bernimoore Has Threatened To Sue Me Because Of Nairaland by mcfynest(m): 2:03pm On Aug 28, 2013
so na e-court things now
Re: Bernimoore Has Threatened To Sue Me Because Of Nairaland by benalvino(m): 2:26pm On Aug 28, 2013
mcfynest: so na e-court things now

Lmao so we have gone to the level of electronic court?
Re: Bernimoore Has Threatened To Sue Me Because Of Nairaland by benalvino(m): 2:27pm On Aug 28, 2013
voltron: threaten hm with ogun.. lawyers are always afraid of jaZz grin grin grin ignore him better yet.

lol instead of him to be a teacher like he claims... he is here to try to make people look silly then brag about it.
Re: Bernimoore Has Threatened To Sue Me Because Of Nairaland by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 28, 2013
I'm yet to even come across the guy
Re: Bernimoore Has Threatened To Sue Me Because Of Nairaland by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 28, 2013
...very funny! But you do not have enough evidence to prove your case. wink
Re: Bernimoore Has Threatened To Sue Me Because Of Nairaland by benalvino(m): 2:33pm On Aug 28, 2013
Reyginus: I'm yet to even come across the guy

go to the link above you will see him in action... if you read from page 4 of the post you will see his full motive here exposed... he is here to make people feel he is intelligent by trying to win debates and by trying to belittle them or contradict them... he is not here to teach you but here to try and make you feel bad of your self.
Re: Bernimoore Has Threatened To Sue Me Because Of Nairaland by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 28, 2013
benalvino:

go to the link above you will see him in action... if you read from page 4 of the post you will see his full motive here exposed... he is here to make people feel he is intelligent by trying to win debates and by trying to belittle them or contradict them... he is not here to teach you but here to try and make you feel bad of your self.

Okay. Let me see what I can do.
Re: Bernimoore Has Threatened To Sue Me Because Of Nairaland by benalvino(m): 2:38pm On Aug 28, 2013
striktlymi: ...very funny! But you do not have enough evidence to prove your case. wink

lol yes i do... where is BARRISTER since BERNIMOORE appeared?

then Search BARRISTER look at his post what he says and how he says it... his post topics...
compare it with BERNIMOORE and tell me what you notice...

Once i confront him that he is a JW he said no... later he said he is a fan of them... I have never met or chat or debate with BARRISTER on nairaland because i joined recently... But when I check BARRISTER post Yesterday I Saw a statement like i am a fan of Jehovah's witness in the post..

and he told ijawkid that he is not Jehovah's witness yet. But his wife is one.
ijawkid is a jehovah's witness and from all Barrister was posting he thought he is a JW...

same with me when BERNIMOORE was posting i thought he is a JW... when asked he said he is a fan of JW
Re: Bernimoore Has Threatened To Sue Me Because Of Nairaland by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 28, 2013
benalvino:

lol yes i do... where is BARRISTER since BERNIMOORE appeared?

then Search BARRISTER look at his post what he says and how he says it... his post topics...
compare it with BERNIMOORE and tell me what you notice...

Once i confront him that he is a JW he said no... later he said he is a fan of them... I have never met or chat or debate with BARRISTER on nairaland because i joined recently... But when I check BARRISTER post Yesterday I Saw a statement like i am a fan of Jehovah's witness in the post..

and he told ijawkid that he is not Jehovah's witness yet. But his wife is one.
ijawkid is a jehovah's witness and from all Barrister was posting he thought he is a JW...

same with me when BERNIMOORE was posting i thought he is a JW... when asked he said he is a fan of JW

Lol!!!

But they are largely circumstantial and nothing concrete yet. Though this comment:

benalvino: Bernimoore denied then later said BARRISTER is his BROTHER... WHAT A COINCIDENCE?

if he made it, is rather suspicious but still not proof.

1 Like

Re: Bernimoore Has Threatened To Sue Me Because Of Nairaland by benalvino(m): 2:45pm On Aug 28, 2013
striktlymi:

Lol!!!

But they are largely circumstantial and nothing concrete yet. Though this comment:

if he made it, is rather suspicious but still not proof.

https://www.nairaland.com/1103419/8-catholic-diocese-declared-bankruptcy#12971860

lol ok... but that suspicion is there...
because he was like am not barrister am not barrister later barrister is my brother...
so why is barrister not active since bernimoore came?

or is bernimoore and incarnation of barrister?
Re: Bernimoore Has Threatened To Sue Me Because Of Nairaland by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 28, 2013
benalvino:

https://www.nairaland.com/1103419/8-catholic-diocese-declared-bankruptcy#12971860

lol ok... but that suspicion is there...
because he was like am not barrister am not barrister later barrister is my brother...
so why is barrister not active since bernimoore came?

or is bernimoore and incarnation of barrister?

That is the million dollar question. Since he said they are brothers, he should be in the best position to answer your questions. wink shocked
Re: Bernimoore Has Threatened To Sue Me Because Of Nairaland by benalvino(m): 2:55pm On Aug 28, 2013
striktlymi:

That is the million dollar question. Since he said they are brothers, he should be in the best position to answer your questions. wink shocked

hahaaha...
Re: Bernimoore Has Threatened To Sue Me Because Of Nairaland by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 28, 2013
The dude is harmless. Only that he has a rare sense of humour. The claim you made above is wrong except you are highly emotional.

2 Likes

Re: Bernimoore Has Threatened To Sue Me Because Of Nairaland by benalvino(m): 3:02pm On Aug 28, 2013
Reyginus: The dude is harmless. Only that he has a rare sense of humour. The claim you made above is wrong except you are highly emotional.

go to this link you will know that barrister was ban by either manmuswac or someone because of a boy reported him of trying to make him feel bad... something i am saying on my original post
https://www.nairaland.com/1160751/christ-head/9#14026990
read from top down that page.

Now he is doing same thing by the name BERNIMOORE

https://www.nairaland.com/1160751/christ-head/9#14025925
Re: Bernimoore Has Threatened To Sue Me Because Of Nairaland by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 28, 2013
benalvino:

go to this link you will know that barrister was ban by either manmuswac or someone because of a boy reported him of trying to make him feel bad... something i am saying on my original post

A case of misconception I think. You guys should sort it out.
Re: Bernimoore Has Threatened To Sue Me Because Of Nairaland by benalvino(m): 3:09pm On Aug 28, 2013
Reyginus: A case of misconception I think. You guys should sort yourself out.
I dont have probe with him... some people may do... and if i inform them he wont hurt them like he always try to do to people...

he has tried it against me and got so frustrated that it wasnt working on me then he snapped and all his agenda was open
Re: Bernimoore Has Threatened To Sue Me Because Of Nairaland by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 28, 2013
benalvino:
I dont have probe with him... some people may do... and if i inform them he wont hurt them like he always try to do to people...

he has tried it against me and got so frustrated that it wasnt working on me then he snapped and all his agenda was open
Okay.
Re: Bernimoore Has Threatened To Sue Me Because Of Nairaland by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 28, 2013
Lol, no doubt about it. Barrister sure is bernimore.I wonder why yooguyz did not show up here. grin
Re: Bernimoore Has Threatened To Sue Me Because Of Nairaland by benalvino(m): 5:45pm On Aug 28, 2013
Bidam: Lol, no doubt about it. Barrister sure is bernimore.I wonder why yooguyz did not show up here. grin

lol...
Re: Bernimoore Has Threatened To Sue Me Because Of Nairaland by BARRISTERS: 1:21pm On Sep 06, 2013
benalvino:

BARRISTERS WAS BANNED? REALLY, AND WHO BANNED HIM FROM NL.
Re: Bernimoore Has Threatened To Sue Me Because Of Nairaland by BARRISTERS: 1:31pm On Sep 06, 2013
I THINK YOU GUYS ARE JOBLESS, SPECULATING WHAT YOU DONT KNOW! YOU THINK EVERYBODY GOT THE TIME TO HANG ON TO ONLY NL, WHEN THERE ARE SEVERAL OTHER SITES.TELL ME WHO BANNED BARRISTERS AND WHEN?
Re: Bernimoore Has Threatened To Sue Me Because Of Nairaland by benalvino(m): 1:34pm On Sep 06, 2013
BARRISTERS: I THINK YOU GUYS ARE JOBLESS, SPECULATING WHAT YOU DONT KNOW! YOU THINK EVERYBODY GOT THE TIME TO HANG ON TO ONLY NL, WHEN THERE ARE SEVERAL OTHER SITES.TELL ME WHO BANNED BARRISTERS AND WHEN?

BERNIMOORE you are a fool... BERNIMOORE AND BARRISTER favorite word is speculating... After someone showed BERNIMOORE that a thread of him was opened suddenly BARRISTER Showed up... Using same word BERNIMOORE like to Use... SPECULATING...

lol...

BERNIMOORE = BARRISTER
https://www.nairaland.com/1403841/why-jesus-son-god-not/16#17932810
Re: Bernimoore Has Threatened To Sue Me Because Of Nairaland by BARRISTERS: 1:37pm On Sep 06, 2013
benalvino:

BERNIMOORE you are a fool... BERNIMOORE AND BARRISTER favorite word is speculating... After someone showed BERNIMOORE that a thread of him was opened suddenly BARRISTER Showed up... Using same word BERNIMOORE like to Use... SPECULATING...

lol...

HAVE WE MET BEFORE?

KINDLY RESPOND
Re: Bernimoore Has Threatened To Sue Me Because Of Nairaland by benalvino(m): 1:38pm On Sep 06, 2013
BARRISTERS:

HAVE WE MET BEFORE?

KINDLY RESPOND

Yes... you are BERNIMOORE... I think you are Bi-polar
Re: Bernimoore Has Threatened To Sue Me Because Of Nairaland by BARRISTERS: 1:43pm On Sep 06, 2013
YOU SAID BARRISTERS WAS BANNED

SO I WAS INFORMED ON A PHONE SOME MINUTES AGO THAT SOMEONE SAID I WAS BANNED, THEN I HAVE TO SHOW UP,

BUT HAVE I EVER ENGAGE YOU?
Re: Bernimoore Has Threatened To Sue Me Because Of Nairaland by BARRISTERS: 1:44pm On Sep 06, 2013
benalvino:

Yes... you are BERNIMOORE... I think you are Bi-polar

WHERE WHAT THREAD? PLS

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are Born Again Infallable / Pastor Okotie With Body Guards Wearing Bullet-proof Vest In Church / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Declares 2015 "The Year Of Triumph"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.