Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,816 members, 7,898,948 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 11:18 PM

The Lies Of The "No Sex Before Marriage" Deals. - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Lies Of The "No Sex Before Marriage" Deals. (51180 Views)

When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". / Women And The Lies Of 25yrs Of Age? / She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Lies Of The "No Sex Before Marriage" Deals. by PedroJP(m): 11:10pm On Sep 01, 2013
If she deceive me finish i come marry her see opposite of wetin she tell me, no problem. We go find way make am 50 50. If na Akwaibom we go go find sweet 16 wey person never touch keep her as maid, fine and good. Na when she no gree problem go come burst.
Re: The Lies Of The "No Sex Before Marriage" Deals. by Hero10001: 11:20pm On Sep 01, 2013
That's the reason why Yerima is tryna get us a young P to frack instead of these unpleasurable wide inelastic toto weh full ground.
Re: The Lies Of The "No Sex Before Marriage" Deals. by DECOtech(m): 11:35pm On Sep 01, 2013
Ukeachu1: nonsense talk
Be like say u follow join the group he's referring to. What happened to you is not his fault oh.
Re: The Lies Of The "No Sex Before Marriage" Deals. by DECOtech(m): 11:39pm On Sep 01, 2013
Be like say u follow join the group he's referring to. What happened to you is not his fault oh.

Pedro JP: If she deceive me finish i come marry her see opposite of wetin she tell me, no problem. We go find way make am 50 50. If na Akwaibom we go go find sweet 16 wey person never touch keep her as maid, fine and good. Na when she no gree problem go come burst.
Remain blessed! ...we must have attended the same university

1 Like

Re: The Lies Of The "No Sex Before Marriage" Deals. by Konjour(m): 1:38am On Sep 02, 2013
Gotta say after reading through 10 pages of the spin-offs that originated from the original debate, Its becoming harder for me to have symphathy for folks who've got issues that are sexuality based in their matrimonial homes. You simply get as good as you give. Whatever goes around comes around. If you fornicate or commit adultery, it will stick with you indirectly/directly, it will haunt you with you/without you knowing sometimes. If you've got the determination to remain chaste, do so without the fear and trepidation of people constituted of flesh,bones and blood taking you for a fool or dunce. Self worth is not measured by the praises others sing to your ears nor is it measured by the approval of fellow humans. It is measured by what your conscience tells you that you're worth. If you've not got the willpower to hold on or the circumstances are against you, its not the end of the world...However, to everything you do there's a repercussion. The repercussions may vary in frequency and intensity, but there will be. What you should do though is to be responsible for the results of your actions however favourable/unfavourable they turn out to be.

2 Likes

Re: The Lies Of The "No Sex Before Marriage" Deals. by mygirrl: 2:06am On Sep 02, 2013
pro01:

Smh. Una go just dey deceive unasef. While you're depriving your mumu fiance of sex, shebi you would still be straffing your randy boss (for fear of losing your job), straffing your lecturer (for obvious reasons), straffing a top HR guy or company executive to get a job (if you're in the labour market), straffing your customers/potential customers to get commissions or deposits and whatnot, straffing your sugar daddy or one 'big boy' for the money you need to maintain your chikito status, etc.

In case some of you don't understand, most guys would ordinarily not mind waiting until marriage. The problem is: sensible guys realise that, with women, there are no guarantees. There will always be a richer, more powerful, or more ruthless guy that has what it takes (or can do what it takes) to compel your so-called 'chaste' girlfriend to kneel down and suck his dick until her lips bleed. . . while her mumu boyfriend or fiance is about 200 miles yonder, deludedly extolling the virtues of the woman he is waiting to sleep with on their wedding night. Examples abound. Why should any sensible guy put himself in such a shameful position?

you have simply been mingling with deceitful, hypocritical and pretentious people that is why many of you can never spot a good thing when its right in front of you, i pray i never get to meet a guy with your kind of mindset because if I hear such rubbish i wish use my mouth to beat up the guy. Nonsense!!!

1 Like

Re: The Lies Of The "No Sex Before Marriage" Deals. by DSB(m): 2:09am On Sep 02, 2013
lepasharon: #team virgin undecided

I dey here with you o. Conji dey wire me but I dey maintain. E no easy sha
Re: The Lies Of The "No Sex Before Marriage" Deals. by mygirrl: 2:29am On Sep 02, 2013
DSB:

see all of them shouting I must nyash..... many destinies have been destroyed because of sex, some of you guys have slept with witches, mammy water and spirit women and they have stolen ur destiny, some of you are already empty instead of you"all to hold onto God and ask him for restoration you are looking for means to destroy and steal other people's destiny......foolish children
Re: The Lies Of The "No Sex Before Marriage" Deals. by Plutonium(m): 3:04am On Sep 02, 2013

You are one of them. SURE! grin
Re: The Lies Of The "No Sex Before Marriage" Deals. by Adedoks(m): 6:50am On Sep 02, 2013
ideyvexnow:

Guy, so you trying to tell me that you were ashamed of demanding to test and verify the authenticity of the goods you want to purchase. Why should you apologize for doing the right thing or do your normally pay for stuffs without testing.
Remember that this is Naija and in Naija, we are encouraged to remain sharp and to buy after thorough inspection.
embarassed
ideyvexnow:

Guy, so you trying to tell me that you were ashamed of demanding to test and verify the authenticity of the goods you want to purchase. Why should you apologize for doing the right thing or do your normally pay for stuffs without testing.
Remember that this is Naija and in Naija, we are encouraged to remain sharp and to buy after thorough inspection.
;-( guy u really need help
Re: The Lies Of The "No Sex Before Marriage" Deals. by bidemi12(m): 7:20am On Sep 02, 2013
will you buy a car without test driving it? that is the question. . . .
Re: The Lies Of The "No Sex Before Marriage" Deals. by Nobody: 7:29am On Sep 02, 2013
DSB:

i sure say vaseline go dey sell pass purewater anywhere you touch foot
Re: The Lies Of The "No Sex Before Marriage" Deals. by Hemanwel(m): 7:44am On Sep 02, 2013
You are a girl/boy,you are crying to God for a God-fearing hubby/Wifey,yet you still dey sleep around.Not too worry!God will certainly serve you what you deserve.
I discovered that there more male virgins than female virgins around.I equally discovered that there are more sexually inexperienced guys than ladies.Meaning,ladies are more exposed to sex daily than men.
I have seen a guy that got disvirgined at age 17 and did not have sex again until age 31.Imagine what the punny of a girl who got disvirgined at that same age would look like when she gets to age 31(even if she never marry)?Like they say about ladies: once it's popped,it cannot be stopped.
But they are here on Nairaland ranting self-control.Self-control my foot!
Any girl wey dey claim virgin for here and don pass 25 yrs,nor fine.I repeat,she worwor!

2 Likes

Re: The Lies Of The "No Sex Before Marriage" Deals. by bidemi12(m): 8:05am On Sep 02, 2013
Hemanwel: You are a girl/boy,you are crying to God for a God-fearing hubby/Wifey,yet you still dey sleep around.Not too worry!God will certainly serve you what you deserve.
I discovered that there more male virgins than female virgins around.I equally discovered that there are more sexually inexperienced guys than ladies.Meaning,ladies are more exposed to sex daily than men.
I have seen a guy that got disvirgined at age 17 and did not have sex again until age 31.Imagine what the punny of a girl who got disvirgined at that same age would look like when she gets to age 31(even if she never marry)?Like they say about ladies: once it's popped,it cannot be stopped.
Any girl wey dey claim virgin for here and don pass 25 yrs,nor fine.I repeat,she worwor!

Sorry. . I got lost midway. . what's your point?

1 Like

Re: The Lies Of The "No Sex Before Marriage" Deals. by prosper86: 8:35am On Sep 02, 2013
After I discovered dat guys r decietful,I decided not to open my legs to any man till marriage,d last guy dat asked me out told me he can't stay a year witout sex after dating a lady for 8yrs witout marrying her,so I told him I can't commit fornication,and we dcided to move our seperate ways.
D best ting for a wise lady is to keep herself till marriage,opening ur legs doesn't mean he will marry u,when its the right time an appreciative guy will come around,not all guys believe in sex before marriage,I know some guys like dat.
Re: The Lies Of The "No Sex Before Marriage" Deals. by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 02, 2013
Hemanwel: You are a girl/boy,you are crying to God for a God-fearing hubby/Wifey,yet you still dey sleep around.Not too worry!God will certainly serve you what you deserve.
the dumbest post ever!!!!

1 Like

Re: The Lies Of The "No Sex Before Marriage" Deals. by Hemanwel(m): 8:59am On Sep 02, 2013
bidemi12:

Sorry. . I got lost midway. . what's your point?
My philosophy and experience about life generally with regard to man n woman,and intimate relationships.
As it relates to the topic?
Well,a "no sex before marriage" coming from a non-virgin female is pure deceit.Cos,once the cherry is popped,it cannot be stopped;nothing like self-control....That's just my point!

1 Like

Re: The Lies Of The "No Sex Before Marriage" Deals. by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 02, 2013
Oooh! I WEEP for the youths of this country.how are things in the country not going to be bad? when there is so much moral decadence and our values are in the gutters..when promiscuity is the norm in the country and is viewed as normal and if you are not having sex as a youth you are viewed as a jew or a dull guy..things that were once viewed as an abormination are now very much accepted and you keep crying that the government is the problem of this country..what is this rooster and bullcrap assumptions that people make about decent people when a guy says he's a virgin people say he is masturbating..what NONSENSE! Or when a girl says she's a virgin people say she's ugly..Ooooooh! What has happened to our values..it pains me to the heart that animals now behave better than some humans!on a parting note:God will continue to strengthen u guys/girls that are working hard to remain morally upright,try not to be swayed by negative remarks like the ones we have here...for those who lost their virginity in ignorance and now regret their action be assured that as long as you've repented and try not to go back to it,God views you as clean..do not think that because you lost your virginity by mistake you are thesame with some sex crazy folks here..you are far different...SO MUCH HYPOCRISY IN OUR SOCIETY ''every body cries foul when people in authority steal or are corrupt but when it comes to fornication which is a gross sin people water down God's laws on morality..smh..

2 Likes

Re: The Lies Of The "No Sex Before Marriage" Deals. by ajokedear: 9:48am On Sep 02, 2013
omg I rlly appreciate dis topic cos most ladies ar just a disgrace n cause to womenhood keep it up dear
Re: The Lies Of The "No Sex Before Marriage" Deals. by ireneidiva(f): 10:22am On Sep 02, 2013
Abeg allow this women bashing thread to die.
THREAD CLOSED
Re: The Lies Of The "No Sex Before Marriage" Deals. by baggy4luv(m): 10:38am On Sep 02, 2013
prosper86: After I discovered dat guys r decietful,I decided not to open my legs to any man till marriage,d last guy dat asked me out told me he can't stay a year witout sex after dating a lady for 8yrs witout marrying her,so I told him I can't commit fornication,and we dcided to move our seperate ways.
D best ting for a wise lady is to keep herself till marriage,opening ur legs doesn't mean he will marry u,when its the right time an appreciative guy will come around,not all guys believe in sex before marriage,I know some guys like dat.
anabel park well
Re: The Lies Of The "No Sex Before Marriage" Deals. by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 02, 2013
ajoke dear: omg I rlly appreciate dis topic cos most ladies ar just a disgrace n cause to womenhood keep it up dear
you must be among the ladies that do not support the no sex before marriage
Re: The Lies Of The "No Sex Before Marriage" Deals. by addictiv(m): 11:39am On Sep 02, 2013
why do we emphasize on the number of persons a guy or lady has slept with rather than the main reason people go into relationship which is companionship and friendship?.....if she/he has slept with 20 persons before they met you, does it mean that they do not deserve a chance at having a happy and fulfilled union with someone who loves and cares about them?.....
Re: The Lies Of The "No Sex Before Marriage" Deals. by dabrake(m): 11:40am On Sep 02, 2013
deshclones: NL is a bad influence walahi...I have this very pretty awesome galfriend that told me no sex before marriage nd as a sharp guy I obliged...but I participated in one discussion like dat in the romance section..and after I foolishly started doubting ma gal..demanding for se.x...nd proof that she truly is a V..it was tuff but she finally after 2wks of my intense shakara nd emotional blackmail...with tears in her eyes stripped naked nd asked me to come verify if she is a V and pop d cheery so I won't leave her cos she loved (nd still does love)me...mehn shame,and disgrace filled ma entire being..I felt like a fool...cos she was truly a V...this is a 25yr old gal with a gd job,MSC nd proffessional qualifications to boot...

To be honest,I am prepared to wait,am okay wit the kisses I get...I hv had so much sex in ma youthful life that am willing to stay off se.x cos of this damsel,afteall November is almost here...different strokes for different folks.
@deshclones, send me your IV. I will be there for anything.
Re: The Lies Of The "No Sex Before Marriage" Deals. by badesco(m): 12:10pm On Sep 02, 2013
Goldenboy007:

Ok, this a true life short story cos i know this person very well, She was a sister in a popular church and we all knew her to be very promiscuous. Some elders and choir master have been beneficiaries of her largesse and even male choir members were not left out. (I didn't partake of the unholy communion o before you go begin ask me, why? then I was an innocent mummy's overgrown ajebutter so sex was a No-No, which house i wan use sef grin ). This sister had committed so many abortions but the last one that broke the proverbial camel's back was an Ectopic pregnancy and while in the effort to save her they had to remove her womb. This is a very beautiful girl, well educated, well endowed physically and sophisticated, you know how stories fly around those orthodox church communities because most members are family generation. The sister left the church and joined one of this modern Pentecostal church where she has become a born again chorister. Funny how life works, in later years i met an office colleague who had been boasting about his born again fiancee, he told me about their no Sex policy and how they have maintaining it for 2 years. It was when we went for a marriage ceremony together that i realized that his fiancee is our popular church sister!!! I diplomatically discovered he doesn't know about her issue. I am sure it would be on their honey she would confess that her engine has been removed. Don't get me wrong i believe in second chance but it is based on truthfulness but how many girls would tell a guy how many men she slept with?

This is nothing but a cooked story.....
Re: The Lies Of The "No Sex Before Marriage" Deals. by fpeter(f): 12:15pm On Sep 02, 2013
LADIES DON'T BE MISLEAD.......THESE SAME MEN VALUE GIRLS WITH HIGH MORALS
I STILL MAINTAIN THE STATUS-QUO.......NO PREMARITAL SEX!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: The Lies Of The "No Sex Before Marriage" Deals. by pinkylipsguy(m): 12:30pm On Sep 02, 2013
it is really a lie/rule told to the gullible to keep them caged and controlled but not to the smart ones!
Re: The Lies Of The "No Sex Before Marriage" Deals. by pinkylipsguy(m): 12:37pm On Sep 02, 2013
fpeter: LADIES DON'T BE MISLEAD.......THESE SAME MEN VALUE GIRLS WITH HIGH MORALS
I STILL MAINTAIN THE STATUS-QUO.......NO PREMARITAL SEX!!!!!!!!!!!
U are going off track girl...the urge for sex has no respect for morals. When it comes to the urge for sex, morals often get bent,modified or even suspended till after the deed is done. And most of the time the deed always repeat itself!
Re: The Lies Of The "No Sex Before Marriage" Deals. by kefmawin: 12:47pm On Sep 02, 2013
The indiscretion or folly of others should not drive us into the same mess we are trying to correct.

Should we because people in thier ignorance jump into fire follow suit?
The One who originally instituted marriage must be consulted in order to have the best in life.
the problem is that we often want to go our own way and justify ourselves with flimsy reasons for such act.
Marriage is honourable and the bed undefiled. But LovePeddler mongers and adulterers, God will judge(Heb 13:4).

Irrespective of the numerous hypocrites in church today, the truth remains that the one who defiles the bed or engages in conjugal relationship outside marriage is simply mortgaging and shortchanging his life. More terrible is that such will not escape God's judgement except he/she repents (Eph.5:1-6).

Let us not allow the pranks of some hypocrites in church serve as excuse to act in folly. Here is the conclusion of the whole matter:
Fear God and obey Him as all actions will be judged. Its just a matter of time (Ecc 12:13,14).
Re: The Lies Of The "No Sex Before Marriage" Deals. by Teenzy(f): 1:35pm On Sep 02, 2013
Redman44: Hmn. This is a very serious discussion. There are still many chaste guys and ladies in Nigeria but their numbers are dwindling by the day. There is nothing wrong in being a virgin. Sex should not be seen as food as there are more important things than sex. I believe if a lady is not a virgin, she should not lie to her fiance that she is one. Why trying to cover up something that will be exposed after the wedding sad sad sad sad? Some ladies and guys are just too deceitful. If a woman can lie to a man about her virginity, that woman can kill the husband one day. I am a advocate of 'No Sex Before Marriage' because the word of God must be obeyed to the last letter. Sampling ladies before marrying one of them is borne out of pure greed. Sampling your woman before marrying her does not guarantee that she will give you children or that your Marriage will be a success. There are many childless couples in Nigeria that slept with each other several times before Marriage.

And deciding to pick a woman from the church as your wife, is not always the best option. The church is full of all kinds of people who come from different backgrounds. There was this sister in my church who was an usher. She was married but I must confess that she had a well rounded behind, tall and pretty. She was childless at that time. I was close to her husband and I used to do a lot of things for him. As time went on, I observed that this lady had some excesses and I found out that she was not being faithful to her husband. She used to make advances at me anytime I was in their house. It was so easy to sleep with her but I stood my ground. Yet in church, she was the 'Holy Holy' type. So what am I saying? The church is full of wolves in sheep's clothing. The church is full of troubled people. Virginity is a good virtue and ladies and guys who are virgins should be adored and encouraged. Cheers.
...Uve said it all..God bless u..
Re: The Lies Of The "No Sex Before Marriage" Deals. by Teenzy(f): 1:46pm On Sep 02, 2013
rigormortis:

what if you choose to stay till marriage while your future wife is busy fvkcing, svcking and swallowing, busy yanshing tom, heading d1kc and wounding harry thereby reducing the friction in her pvssy to the barest minimum?
that means your loss is double........and thats if your a lucky cos ur loss can be even triple because the pastor that would tell you to kiss your bride might have ministered to her in private before her ministry got to your permanent site.

...God is nt an author of confusion....he will order our steps if we obey him.#fact.
Re: The Lies Of The "No Sex Before Marriage" Deals. by passionate88: 1:55pm On Sep 02, 2013
dimples*:

If ur gf tells u no sex and She doesn't need you to spend on her, will u accept
If she's a virgin, yes. If she's not NO

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Do You Sleep With Clothes On? / “Nigeria's Hairiest Woman” Queen Okafor Shares New Photos (LOVELY) / Young Men Should Drop This Attitude.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.