Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,415 members, 7,932,348 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 03:56 AM

The Lies Of The "No Sex Before Marriage" Deals. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Lies Of The "No Sex Before Marriage" Deals. (51273 Views)

When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". / Women And The Lies Of 25yrs Of Age? / She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Lies Of The "No Sex Before Marriage" Deals. by elohorayodele: 8:30am On Sep 01, 2013
lepasharon: #team virgin undecided

If I hear! Sure u meant virgin mobile
Re: The Lies Of The "No Sex Before Marriage" Deals. by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 01, 2013
Jenams: u r a criminal! Why did u say ''if he has money n wants to spend it on u is fine n a bonus for u? Seek for a fellow conservative like u damn it! U cnt eat ur cake n have it, if u hav punny n not ready to giv it out to any guy, also pray for a guy who has money but will nt spend it on u, dats fair game! Why r u lookin for BONUS but not ready to giv out BONUS? U want a fool and not ready to be one shey? Hypocrite! Criminal! Ole! Infact, armed robber motor! I can spot ur type 100miles away, and I knw exactly how to frustrate u peeps. Emotional Criminal.
just like the way people are looking for bonus from mtn,airtel or glo and are not ready to give back the bonus to the network providers,your point sounds childish.just saying though

1 Like

Re: The Lies Of The "No Sex Before Marriage" Deals. by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 01, 2013
mygirrl:

don't mind some of the morons sending reply as for me i'm not a virgin and I've decided to wait till marriage lemme hear the foolish guy that will tell me he wants to test drive, infact........actions speak louder than words, i will tell him his history

Smh. Una go just dey deceive unasef. While you're depriving your mumu fiance of sex, shebi you would still be straffing your randy boss (for fear of losing your job), straffing your lecturer (for obvious reasons), straffing a top HR guy or company executive to get a job (if you're in the labour market), straffing your customers/potential customers to get commissions or deposits and whatnot, straffing your sugar daddy or one 'big boy' for the money you need to maintain your chikito status, etc.

In case some of you don't understand, most guys would ordinarily not mind waiting until marriage. The problem is: sensible guys realise that, with women, there are no guarantees. There will always be a richer, more powerful, or more ruthless guy that has what it takes (or can do what it takes) to compel your so-called 'chaste' girlfriend to kneel down and suck his dick until her lips bleed. . . while her mumu boyfriend or fiance is about 200 miles yonder, deludedly extolling the virtues of the woman he is waiting to sleep with on their wedding night. Examples abound. Why should any sensible guy put himself in such a shameful position?

3 Likes

Re: The Lies Of The "No Sex Before Marriage" Deals. by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 01, 2013
mayten30: Na wa ooo,why do some guys take things too personally.lol.if she says no sex before marriage then agree nah and if you cannot accept move on to another lady,dem force you?,and to the girls know that if you say no sex before marriage and you are saying you are a virgin some guys will complain and if you give them what they want and they continue to dig your punny is still these same set of guys that will be saying at their mind of how loose or too wide your pussy has become and they will want to leave you and go for another fresh fish(chicks)like we guys say,so girls do whatever suits you and do not let some guys try to take your pride from you when you do not want to leave it,your pussy is like a sweet food,give the food to the right person that deserves it and not some sick ass brothers,and if your bf is telling you that he can't wait because of his sexual urge tell him to have self control over his body,and he should respect your decision if no sex before marriage is what you want,can any guy on nairaland have sex with a mad woman on the street even when they have the greatest sex urge?the answer is no,so that means every guy has the power over their body but they just try to ignore that,no matter how hard your dick is when you see a mad woman on the street no matter how hard your dick is it will get soft immediately,have u asked urself why that will happen?that is the power of the mind,so change your mind-set and everything will be well
u forget to tell d ladies to exercise d same self contro by not demandin anytin frm guys. For a fact, virgins r d only ones who hav d right to demand n say no to sex b4 marriage, if ur a non virgin, u still hav the right to say no sex b4 marriage but ur purnishment for nt bn a virgin wil be NO RIGHT TO MAKE DEMANDS. Deal?
Re: The Lies Of The "No Sex Before Marriage" Deals. by Nobody: 8:40am On Sep 01, 2013
Jenams: u forget to tell d ladies to exercise d same self contro by not demandin anytin frm guys. For a fact, virgins r d only ones who hav d right to demand n say no to sex b4 marriage, if ur a non virgin, u still hav the right to say no sex b4 marriage but ur purnishment for nt bn a virgin wil be NO RIGHT TO MAKE DEMANDS. Deal?
a lady has the right to her pussy just like the way we guys also have the right to our dick.we can decide to use it or not to use it to have sex so no one can force us,whether a lady is a virgin or not she is the owner of her pussy and if she decides that she is not giving it out to a guy then so be it,na she get her pussy nah,and if the guy is not okay with that let him move on to another lady that wants to give the pussy to him,and let us the ones that wants fresh pussy get them.lobatan!!!
Re: The Lies Of The "No Sex Before Marriage" Deals. by Nobody: 8:40am On Sep 01, 2013
Hemanwel: OP's point and the whole essence of this thread is that a girl says "no sex before marriage" to one guy yet she is giving someone else d privilege to be intimate with her. Why the deceit??
OP now says it's very common these days,especially in Nigeria.So why are the ladies picking offence from it?Are you vexing that your secrets have been divulged?

That is the point that none of them has bothered to address. And yet that is the only problem most guys have with the "no sex until marriage" deal. I have lost count of how many times I have seen or heard this happen.
Re: The Lies Of The "No Sex Before Marriage" Deals. by Nobody: 8:42am On Sep 01, 2013
mayten30: just like the way people are looking for bonus from mtn,airtel or glo and are not ready to give back the bonus to the network providers,your point sounds childish.just saying though
I do not pander to the expectations of the sanctimonious.
Re: The Lies Of The "No Sex Before Marriage" Deals. by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 01, 2013
Jenams: I do not pander to the expectations of the sanctimonious.
for ur mind abi?who dey teach you english?am happy ooo,you are now improving.lol
Re: The Lies Of The "No Sex Before Marriage" Deals. by talk2chichi: 9:00am On Sep 01, 2013
Segeggs: ^^ ask PHCN

Gals, make una kon defend una sef for hia o!

Well, you guys are talkings about the girls, who is sleeping with them? It you guys, after you have finish sleeping with so many girls distorying their destinies and life, then when you want to marry you will be looking for a virgin, all the things you are saying about ladies, are they not your handworks, you will use your sweat mouth to confuse a lady telling her you love her which is not true, and if the lady if pregnant for you, you will ask her to abort, and by doing this she is distroying her own life while yours remains, some ladies die in doing this. How I wish all ladies can say no to sex before marriage, keeping their precious body and pride for their husband alone and not allowing guys going aroung looking for women to defile touch them. Ladies please be wise and say no to guys and their empty promises, say no to guys that are not your husband beacuse after they finish using you, they will not marry you and they can't pay for a night they have with, even if they give you the whole world, but your husband can because he Is your husband, please be wise and keep your pride it important ladies.

2 Likes

Re: The Lies Of The "No Sex Before Marriage" Deals. by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 01, 2013
talk2chichi:

Well, you guys are talkings about the girls, who is sleeping with them? It you guys, after you have finish sleeping with so many girls distorying their destinies and life, then when you want to marry you will be looking for a virgin, all the things you are saying about ladies, are they not your handworks, you will use your sweat mouth to confuse a lady telling her you love her which is not true, and if the lady if pregnant for you, you will ask her to abort, and by doing this she is distroying her own life while yours remains, some ladies die in doing this. How I wish all ladies can say no to sex before marriage, keeping their precious body and pride for their husband alone and not allowing guys going aroung looking for women to defile touch them. Ladies please be wise and say no to guys and their empty promises, say no to guys that are not your husband beacuse after they finish using you, they will not marry you and they can't pay for a night they have with, even if they give you the whole world, but your husband can because he Is your husband, please be wise and keep your pride it important ladies.
yes the good guys or men will wait!!!!,nice one.
Re: The Lies Of The "No Sex Before Marriage" Deals. by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 01, 2013
Since sex b4 marriage is now d norm! I wonder what our generation as parents will teach our kids about the whole issue undecided

Abi we shuld just tell em to be wise*
E no go easy o lipsrsealed
Re: The Lies Of The "No Sex Before Marriage" Deals. by talk2chichi: 9:33am On Sep 01, 2013
You guys are saying a lot about the ladies, but the funny thing is that you are also involve in this, most of you have slept with so many ladies and distroy them, some are dead now, I know of some that died through abortion, after all this your evil works you still talk, I just pity the ladies that give theirselves to different guys instead of them to wait for the appointed time when they will meet their lovely husband, some said “I can't do without sex“ pray to God to help you and give you the grace to stop and you will overcome the temptation, our body is the temple of the Holy Spirit that must not be defiled, stop distroying the temple of the Holy Spirit of God, sex before marriage is a sin before God our Creator and Maker who Created the Heaven and Earth with everything we can find inside it, ladies, guys use your body to glorify God our eternal Father, be wise.

1 Like

Re: The Lies Of The "No Sex Before Marriage" Deals. by talk2chichi: 9:55am On Sep 01, 2013
Hemanwel: OP's point and the whole essence of this thread is that a girl says "no sex before marriage" to one guy yet she is giving someone else d privilege to be intimate with her.Why the deceit??
OP now says it's very common these days,especially in Nigeria.So why are the ladies picking offence from it?Are you vexing that your secrets have been divulged?

May I ask you a question, who is she giving this privilege to? It a guy like you, so many of you have slept with a lady that is engaged to another guy, or married women, and you still talk, so you are complaining about ladies that said “no sex before marriage“ but meet another guy, what of men who said so and are still having sex with their girl friends, some men even have sex with a girl friend a night before his wedding to his real wife, even after wedding, what do you have to say to that, if you are complaining about women you will also complain about men, because the evil act you are complaining about also involve a guy, so I guess we should adress this issue to both ladies and guys because both are involved in this evil act.
Re: The Lies Of The "No Sex Before Marriage" Deals. by mygem: 9:58am On Sep 01, 2013
That is why I keep on saying that nigerians are so called christians.what does the bible say about sex before marriage.so are we to obey God or follow popular opinion.op u need to check if u serve God or man.
Re: The Lies Of The "No Sex Before Marriage" Deals. by odeku457(m): 10:07am On Sep 01, 2013
chilecharis: Whether u beliv it our nt,God still hv faithful remnant.

Can we blve you are one of that Remnant??
Re: The Lies Of The "No Sex Before Marriage" Deals. by eightsin(m): 10:37am On Sep 01, 2013
I had a gal lik dat back thn in my uni days... Bt she wld gv it to u if u knw hw to press her buttons. I did it n it workd...twas painful it didn't work out tho.
Re: The Lies Of The "No Sex Before Marriage" Deals. by samuelajang: 10:45am On Sep 01, 2013
most of the women were lieyers, women are very weak to endure there sex arousal. As for me if thereis something i will do morethan sex before marry i will do it. I never trust woman, and I will never belived woman when it come to sex. The firs woman Eve, had been disvirgin before her husband Adam, which woman today would tells no sex before marry? Women nowadays, whose are u to do better than the first woman Eve? So therefore, no woman should be trusted. We can only get marry because of children. But forget about woman to close her legs for her only husband. It not possible, becaused the legs are already opened right from begging of the creature.

1 Like

Re: The Lies Of The "No Sex Before Marriage" Deals. by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 01, 2013
Goldenboy007:

Ok, this a true life short story cos i know this person very well, She was a sister in a popular church and we all knew her to be very promiscuous. Some elders and choir master have been beneficiaries of her largesse and even male choir members were not left out. (I didn't partake of the unholy communion o before you go begin ask me, why? then I was an innocent mummy's overgrown ajebutter so sex was a No-No, which house i wan use sef grin ). This sister had committed so many abortions but the last one that broke the proverbial camel's back was an Ectopic pregnancy and while in the effort to save her they had to remove her womb. This is a very beautiful girl, well educated, well endowed physically and sophisticated, you know how stories fly around those orthodox church communities because most members are family generation. The sister left the church and joined one of this modern Pentecostal church where she has become a born again chorister. Funny how life works, in later years i met an office colleague who had been boasting about his born again fiancee, he told me about their no Sex policy and how they have maintaining it for 2 years. It was when we went for a marriage ceremony together that i realized that his fiancee is our popular church sister!!! I diplomatically discovered he doesn't know about her issue. I am sure it would be on their honey she would confess that her engine has been removed. Don't get me wrong i believe in second chance but it is based on truthfulness but how many girls would tell a guy how many men she slept with?
How many of those girls know how many guys they have slept with
Re: The Lies Of The "No Sex Before Marriage" Deals. by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 01, 2013
bright007: [size=14]if a girl says no sex before marriage,then the guy should say no spending before marriage.[/size]
a girl once told a guy that she was keeping herself for her future husband and the guy replied"i am keeping my money for my future wife"
thats a nice excuse
Re: The Lies Of The "No Sex Before Marriage" Deals. by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 01, 2013
ILIDEFI: Guys, let's tell ourselves d truth. Premarital sex is still a sin. If u die in such an act, hell will gladly b waiting for u.
i keep wondering why fornication is rated so gravely a sin atimes even worse than corruption, lying, stealing or even armed robbery. I know its morally wrong, but people commit a lot more sins taken with levity
Re: The Lies Of The "No Sex Before Marriage" Deals. by JUO(m): 11:17am On Sep 01, 2013
that her
engine has been removed.
lol
Re: The Lies Of The "No Sex Before Marriage" Deals. by Hearme(m): 11:19am On Sep 01, 2013
Godson201333:

A man saying no sex before marriage = impotent

that's not true.

1 Like

Re: The Lies Of The "No Sex Before Marriage" Deals. by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 01, 2013
samuel ajang: most of the women were lieyers, women are very weak to endure there sex arousal. As for me if thereis something i will do morethan sex before marry i will do it. I never trust woman, and I will never belived woman when it come to sex. The firs woman Eve, had been disvirgin before her husband Adam, which woman today would tells no sex before marry? Women nowadays, whose are u to do better than the first woman Eve? So therefore, no woman should be trusted. We can only get marry because of children. But forget about woman to close her legs for her only husband. It not possible, becaused the legs are already opened right from begging of the creature.

shocked shocked mbok! What did u just write shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: The Lies Of The "No Sex Before Marriage" Deals. by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 01, 2013
deshclones: NL is a bad influence walahi...I have this very pretty awesome galfriend that told me no sex before marriage nd as a sharp guy I obliged...but I participated in one discussion like dat in the romance section..and after I foolishly started doubting ma gal..demanding for se.x...nd proof that she truly is a V..it was tuff but she finally after 2wks of my intense shakara nd emotional blackmail...with tears in her eyes stripped naked nd asked me to come verify if she is a V and pop d cheery so I won't leave her cos she loved (nd still does love)me...mehn shame,and disgrace filled ma entire being..I felt like a fool...cos she was truly a V...this is a 25yr old gal with a gd job,MSC nd proffessional qualifications to boot...

To be honest,I am prepared to wait,am okay wit the kisses I get...I hv had so much sex in ma youthful life that am willing to stay off se.x cos of this damsel,afteall November is almost here...different strokes for different folks.
so how do you know she is...Are you a doctor?
Re: The Lies Of The "No Sex Before Marriage" Deals. by nelie(m): 11:26am On Sep 01, 2013
;DI don tire 4 girls ooo walahi.......sipping my wine & ready to shoot my gun alrdy cocked in any available hole grin grin grin
Re: The Lies Of The "No Sex Before Marriage" Deals. by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 01, 2013
ideyvexnow:

After watching a lot of Indian and American Love and Romance Movies and painfully discovering that real world relationships are 100% different from TV stuff, I no longer believe in Love. I simply believe that marriage is the coming together of 2 people for the sake of convenience.

For example, I pay enough money for a brand new car, but If one of the conditions for buying the car is that I won't be allowed to test run the car before paying, I will immediately smell FRAUD and back out of the purchase.

So guys wise up and stop being fools. Marrying a particular girl is not do or die and so it is not a reason to keep thinking with your John Thomas instead of thinking with your head. Love only exists in the Movies. In real life, what we have is Lust, Convenience, Selfishness and conditional associations(fair weather associations).

I know some married friends who are truly happy and a few who are not. I am presently single now and a times, in pity for myself, i actually doubt the existence of true love, that comes conditionally with the few ladies i have run into. and also feel marriage is an arrangement, kinda like the game of thrones marriages. But a few people actually fall in love, but not everybody is favored with that blessing
Re: The Lies Of The "No Sex Before Marriage" Deals. by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 01, 2013
FarmTech: Whether any body like it or not, sex before marriage is totally wrong. Can you ask yourself how many ladies have been disvirgined and dumped in the name of testing? If you are supporting sex before marriage, your problem is lack of self control. That's exactly what you need. Such sick attitude is nothing to be proud of.
Well, i think a times, people make mistakes and take a leap of faith for a chance to change their fate. Recently, friend A of mine had a female friend who is like 30. She recently lost her virginity at age 30 to some guy who comes from a family of higher socio-economic status than hers.
another friend B of mine who was trying to get in the sack with her when she was still a virgin respected her and just went off for another girl.
So, i was thinking, why give it up after waiting so long, the guy she gave it up to, is now giving her break-up signs and moving with other chicks, she's so emotionally vulnerable and slept with my friend A who should have been consoling her. Anyway, i hope she doesnt become a goal post now for every baller
Re: The Lies Of The "No Sex Before Marriage" Deals. by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 01, 2013
50calibre:

Leave that talk! Is fornication the only sin? There are more than 50 sins, do you avoid them all? If not, fornication doesn't change anything.

How can you tell a virile young man not to use his weapon, the co*k is like a gun, if you keep it for so long unused, it'll gather dust and rust.
hahah...cobwebs, and these days young people are becoming impotent, one has to administer these IV ''Penicillin'' off the shelf before its gets expired. Else, you will never become a consultant ''Peniciologist'', before meeting Mrs

1 Like

Re: The Lies Of The "No Sex Before Marriage" Deals. by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 01, 2013
Hemanwel: OP's point and the whole essence of this thread is that a girl says "no sex before marriage" to one guy yet she is giving someone else d privilege to be intimate with her.Why the deceit??
i think the real bone of contention is dishonesty and betrayal of trust, which is very unfortunate when you intend to spend the rest of your life with such a person
Re: The Lies Of The "No Sex Before Marriage" Deals. by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 01, 2013
embarassed that's so so sad*
Even d guy B, respect or not could still have broken up with her. She sure might End up sleeping with any guy or guys she meets now lipsrsealed

Its obvious our value system has changed.

gmyguy: Well, i think a times, people make mistakes and take a leap of faith for a chance to change their fate. Recently, friend A of mine had a female friend who is like 30. She recently lost her virginity at age 30 to some guy who comes from a family of higher socio-economic status than hers.
another friend B of mine who was trying to get in the sack with her when she was still a virgin respected her and just went off for another girl.
So, i was thinking, why give it up after waiting so long, the guy she gave it up to, is now giving her break-up signs and moving with other chicks, she's so emotionally vulnerable and slept with my friend A who should have been consoling her. Anyway, i hope she doesnt become a goal post now for every baller
Re: The Lies Of The "No Sex Before Marriage" Deals. by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 01, 2013
aggiel:

Yea it happens, but wat gives u the guarantee u would be the only to test the forbidden after the marriage, u know one of my colleagues marriage failed because of he had his own similar share of it, he boasted so much that at long last he has got a virgin wife. He married the gal after several months of dating and consumated the wedding on the wedding 9t, real life story he did his wedding Nov. 2012. Truly the gal was a V, meanwhile this same gal loved another guy, before she met her husband, maybe the ex-boyfriend knows how to do the thing with his tongue down there, or when kissing he know knows how to massage the bossoms or maybe she was having anal Se.x,to cut long story short, he came back home one day from work so early by 2pm, and saw a guy seriously and aggressively bangin* his wife on their matrimonial bed, 2 months after their wedding.
It took the help of neighbours to rush the already collapsed husband to hospital, 2 days after he came back from hospital, his wife had already fled with her ex-boyfriend.
U need to see how a handsome chubby guy emanciated, he was actually begging the wife to come back home,when he spoke he said he knew he had never been fair to ladies before he married. So men, as long as u think using and dumping gals is fun, there's something called nemesis.
wow, thats so sad...are you serious, sounds so fictitious
Re: The Lies Of The "No Sex Before Marriage" Deals. by Teenzy(f): 12:05pm On Sep 01, 2013
talk2chichi:

...Hmmm Wise saying....most guys shouting dey must test d babe first will eventualy dump her at last wen she gives in 2 their pressure.. den run off 2 test another babe when they are tired of d 1st babe then it keeps rolln like dat...Ladies b wise.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

White Lady Dancing With A Nigerian Man Runs When She Learnt He's Nigerian / *i Was Raped In Front Of My Husband And He Wants To Divorce Me Because I Enjoy / Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Fiancé's Mother Tested Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.