Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,922 members, 7,938,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 12:11 PM

Abuja Based Church Has An Online Portal For Payment Of Tithes And Offering! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Abuja Based Church Has An Online Portal For Payment Of Tithes And Offering! (476 Views)

COZA Introduces Online Payment Of Tithes, Offerings, Seeds & Pledges / Give Your 'Tithes' And Offerings To The Less Fortunate In Church / Tithes And Offerings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Based Church Has An Online Portal For Payment Of Tithes And Offering! by Blogking(f): 8:46am On Aug 29, 2013
I know i didn't carry the latest gist on the scandals of the Abuja based Common Wealth of Zion Assembly (COZA) because i doubt the sexual accusations one Ese Walter was making against the head pastor, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, but this gist i'm about to knack you is sure!
That same church now has an online portal where offerings, tithe and donations can be paid to Go! I'm not suprised because the churchs motto is "The Wealthy Place". . . If you think say i dey lie, stroll reach thier church website at: http://cozanigeria.org.ng/. ABEG like our facebook page by clicking the link in my signature below:

(1) (Reply)

Describe King Hezekiah In One Word / A Psalm By An Onyemuwa Gos. / Which One Do We Prefer;suffering Or Commendation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.