Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,648 members, 7,937,929 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 02:16 PM

Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego - Jokes Etc (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego (1485215 Views)

akpos funniest joke, and more. / 24/7 Nigeria Jokes Update / Real Funny Nigeria Jokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by njuwo(m): 8:42am On Feb 20, 2016
Which State Can You Find This Kind Of Compound In Nigeria?

Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by njuwo(m): 2:37pm On Feb 20, 2016
There were these two elderly people living in Agbarho. He was a widower and she was a widow. They had known each other for a number of years. One evening there was a community get together at Unity School. These two were at the same table, across from one another. As the meal went on, he made a few admiring glances at her and finally gathered up his courage to ask her, "Will you marry me?". After about six seconds of 'careful consideration,' she answered, "Yes, yes, I will." The meal ended and with a few more pleasant exchanges, they went to their respective places. Next morning, he was troubled. "Did she say 'yes' or did she say 'no'?" He couldn't remember. Try as he would, he just could not recall. Not even a faint memory. With trepidation, he went to the telephone and called her. First, he explained to her that he didn't remember as well as he used to. Then he reviewed the lovely evening past. As he gained a little more courage, he then inquired of her, "When I asked if you would marry me, did you say 'Yes' or did you say 'No'?". He was delighted to hear her say, "Why, I said, 'Yes, yes I will' and I meant it with all my heart." Then she continued, "And I am so glad that you called, because I couldn't remember who had asked me to marry him." Follow On Instagram @Ofegonjuwo

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by njuwo(m): 3:49pm On Feb 20, 2016
What Name Can You Give To This Picture?

Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by njuwo(m): 6:30pm On Feb 20, 2016
A little boy wanted 1,000 Naira badly and prayed for two weeks but nothing happened. Then he decided to write God a letter requesting the 1,000 Naira. When the postal authorities received the letter addressed to God, Nigeria, they decided to send it to President Buhari. The President was so impressed, touched, and amused that he instructed his secretary to send the little boy a 500 Naira note. President Buhari thought this would appear to be a lot of money to a little boy. The little boy was delighted with the 500 Naira and sat down to write a thank you note to God, which read: Dear God, thank you very much for sending the money, however, I noticed that for some reason you had to send it through Aso Rock Abuja. and, as usual, those crooks deducted 5OO Naira. Follow On Instagram @Ofegonjuwo
Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by njuwo(m): 7:54pm On Feb 20, 2016
BREAKING NEWS!!!
Arnold Schwarzenegar, famous American actor and one time governor of California state passed away an hour ago in his house. He died from a gunshot wound when armed robbers attacked him at his resident. Reports have it that the Police have arrested the murderers 25 minutes ago while they were trying to escape with an helicopter and are being arranged for interrogation. This happened in a movie I'm watching right now. Thanks for your attention. I'm off to perturb another person. Have a Sweetened Weekend. Follow On Instagram @Ofegonjuwo
Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by njuwo(m): 12:02pm On Feb 21, 2016
A Nigerian ambassador visited Russia and was entertained by the Russian ambassador. For three days, the Nigerian ambassador was wined, dined, and generally treated to the best hospitality that Russia had to offer. On the last day of his visit, the Russian ambassador said, "As your stay is coming to an end, it's time for you to play our traditional game, Russian roulette. One of the six chambers of this gun is loaded - you spin the cylinder, point the gun at your head, and pull the trigger." This phased the Nigerian slightly, but he was a proud man of a warrior people, and to show fear would be unthinkable. Both men took their guns, spun, and pulled the triggers. Both chambers were empty, and both ambassadors breathed a sigh of relief. The Nigerian ambassador was impressed with the courageous game, and thought hard about the subject before the Russian ambassador was due to visit his country the next year. When the visit came, the Nigerian ambassador treated the Russian with all hospitality, until the final day of his stay. Leading him to a private room in the quarters, the Nigerian ambassador spoke, "Now, it's time for you to sample our game, Nigerian roulette". He then led the Russian into the room, the only occupants of which were six stunning and Naked Nigerian girls. The Nigerian ambassador said, "These girls are the most beautiful members of one of our states. Any one of them will give you sex, take your pick". The Russian was not entirely averse to this idea, but he couldn't see the connection with Russian Roulette. He said, "Well, okay, great, but where's the roulette part? Where's the danger?" With a big grin on his face, the Nigerian ambassador answered, "Two of them has H.i.v." Follow On Instagram @Ofegonjuwo

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by njuwo(m): 4:51pm On Feb 21, 2016
Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by njuwo(m): 6:48pm On Feb 21, 2016
Nollywood What Is This?

Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by njuwo(m): 7:58pm On Feb 21, 2016
What Would You Call This Guy That Is On His First Date? She Got An 'F' In Sex Read Here www.njuwo..com/2016/02/she-got-f-in-sex.html?m=1

Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by njuwo(m): 3:29pm On Feb 23, 2016

Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by njuwo(m): 7:11pm On Feb 23, 2016

Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by njuwo(m): 5:55am On Feb 24, 2016
Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by njuwo(m): 6:26am On Feb 24, 2016
How He Found Out His Wife Was Unfaithful On Earth In Heaven..http://www.njuwo.com/2016/02/how-he-found-out-his-wife-was.html?m=1
Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by njuwo(m): 6:28am On Feb 24, 2016
Man In Police Station To Seek Advice From Thief ..http://www.njuwo.com/2016/02/man-in-police-station-to-seek-advice.html?m=1
Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by njuwo(m): 6:40am On Feb 24, 2016
The Picket Fence That Gives Men What They Want From A Woman..http://www.njuwo.com/2016/02/the-picket-fence-that-gives-men-what.html?m=1
Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by njuwo(m): 8:30am On Feb 24, 2016
Pick 1, 2, 3 Or 4. Which One Is Beautiful?

Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by njuwo(m): 10:43am On Feb 24, 2016
Devilish Comedian (The
Sequel To Evil Comedian)
Episode 4..http://www.njuwo.com/2016/02/devilish-comedian-sequel-to-evil.html?m=1
Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by smstv(f): 3:00pm On Feb 24, 2016
Chat on webcam with unknown people all around the world. A lot people from Africa, just try. A lot of jokes here
http://www.smstv.lt/pokalbiu-rulete

Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by njuwo(m): 5:03pm On Feb 24, 2016
Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by rahman3853(m): 6:18pm On Feb 24, 2016
njuwo:
Which State Can You Find This Kind Of Compound In Nigeria?
Oyo, Osun, Ogun.
Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by rahman3853(m): 6:20pm On Feb 24, 2016
njuwo:
Nollywood What Is This?
I guess the editor meant "Few weeks later" but its a crazy blunder just as Buhari's budget. Lol
Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by rahman3853(m): 6:23pm On Feb 24, 2016
njuwo:
A Nigerian ambassador
visited Russia and was
entertained by the
Russian ambassador. For
three days, the Nigerian ambassador was wined,
dined, and generally
treated to the best
hospitality that Russia had
to offer.
On the last day of his visit, the Russian ambassador
said, "As your stay is
coming to an end, it's
time for you to play our
traditional game, Russian
roulette. One of the six chambers of this gun is
loaded - you spin the
cylinder, point the gun at
your head, and pull the
trigger."
This phased the Nigerian slightly, but he was a
proud man of a warrior
people, and to show fear
would be unthinkable.
Both men took their guns,
spun, and pulled the triggers.
Both chambers were
empty, and both
ambassadors breathed a
sigh of relief.
The Nigerian ambassador was impressed with the
courageous game, and
thought hard about the
subject before the Russian
ambassador was due to
visit his country the next year.
When the visit came, the
Nigerian ambassador
treated the Russian with
all hospitality, until the
final day of his stay. Leading him to a private
room in the quarters, the
Nigerian ambassador
spoke, "Now, it's time for you
to sample our game,
Nigerian roulette". He then led the Russian into the
room, the only occupants
of which were six
stunning and Naked Nigerian
girls.
The Nigerian ambassador said, "These girls are
the most beautiful
members of one of our
states. Any one of them
will give you sex, take your pick".
The Russian was not
entirely averse to this
idea, but he couldn't see
the connection with
Russian Roulette. He said, "Well, okay, great, but
where's the roulette part?
Where's the danger?"
With a big grin on his
face, the Nigerian
ambassador answered, "Two of them has H.i.v." Follow On Instagram @Ofegonjuwo
hahahah......very funny " Nigeria Roulette" indeed
Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by rahman3853(m): 6:25pm On Feb 24, 2016
njuwo:
A little boy wanted 1,000 Naira badly and prayed for two weeks but nothing happened. Then he decided to write God a letter requesting the 1,000 Naira. When the postal authorities received the letter addressed to God, Nigeria, they decided to send it to President Buhari. The President was so impressed, touched, and amused that he instructed his secretary to send the little boy a 500 Naira note. President Buhari thought this would appear to be a lot of money to a little boy. The little boy was delighted with the 500 Naira and sat down to write a thank you note to God, which read: Dear God, thank you very much for sending the money, however, I noticed that for some reason you had to send it through Aso Rock Abuja. and, as usual, those crooks deducted 5OO Naira. Follow On Instagram @Ofegonjuwo
hahah very amusing.
Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by rahman3853(m): 6:26pm On Feb 24, 2016
njuwo:
What Name Can You Give To This Picture?
"Craziest couple" "Blindest love"
Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by njuwo(m): 8:12am On Feb 25, 2016
Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by njuwo(m): 8:36am On Feb 25, 2016
One Intriguing Scenario Why You Should Wait For Your Boss To Speak Before Talking..http://www.njuwo.com/2016/02/one-intriguing-scenario-why-you-should.html?m=1
Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by njuwo(m): 8:47am On Feb 25, 2016
Pastor killed Church Member Without Knowing
-------------------- ..http://www.njuwo.com/2016/02/incredible-pastor-kills-church-member.html?m=1
Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by njuwo(m): 8:56am On Feb 25, 2016
Devilish Comedian (The Sequel To Evil Comedian) Episode 5
------------------- http://www.njuwo.com/2016/02/devilish-comedian-sequel-to-evil_25.html?m=1
Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by njuwo(m): 9:06am On Feb 25, 2016
Woman Puts Turkey In Husband's Buttocks To Stop Him From Farting -------------------
http://www.njuwo.com/2016/02/woman-puts-turkey-in-husband-buttocks.html?m=1
Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by njuwo(m): 10:43am On Feb 25, 2016
njuwo.com Question For The Day, Which Of Them Is Your Best Nigeria President So Far?

Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by njuwo(m): 4:45am On Feb 26, 2016
Devilish Comedian (The Sequel To Evil Comedian) Episode 6 ------------------- http://www.njuwo.com/2016/02/devilish-comedian-sequel-to-evil_26.html?m=1

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (146) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.