Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,921 members, 7,890,038 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 08:12 AM

London Guys Or American Guys! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / London Guys Or American Guys! (8545 Views)

Ladies! Which is sexier - The British Or American Accent? / Why Every Female Prefer London Guys Only. / Why Don't You African Girls Like To Date Black-american Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: London Guys Or American Guys! by MrCork: 12:57pm On Aug 30, 2013
Iaz93: undecided undecided

...bro dont worry..it takes time..you cant gerrit! wink
Re: London Guys Or American Guys! by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 30, 2013
London versus the entire USA??!

London wins though. The Nigerian Londoners need to preach to ATL's 9ja men about grooming; here, a proper competition is born grin grin #shawwwtyissprung
Re: London Guys Or American Guys! by Iaz93: 1:12pm On Aug 30, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

...bro dont worry..it takes time..you cant gerrit! wink
undecided

1 Like

Re: London Guys Or American Guys! by OmoAlata1(f): 1:52pm On Aug 30, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

...really?...which US?..am actually in New York right now & i cannot wait to gerrout & head back to London City...All they keep sayin is that they love my British accent and I should show them wot £50 looks like...Londoners cant stand this ugly jerry curls lookin mofos...4real! angry

Lol, I grew up in NYC so I want to know which part of NYC you are at that you are seeing all these naija guys with jerry curls. Nothing special about britiko accent, they always talk like something is stuck up their a$$

1 Like

Re: London Guys Or American Guys! by OmoAlata1(f): 1:55pm On Aug 30, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
..sounds like Omolatata is back in Nigeria now...stuck with those homebase 9ja guys.. undecided

..anyways..Its nice to know we feel appriciatehed and that Londoners are the choosen one!
wink

Nothing wrong with home based naija guys o. In fact, the guys in Nigeria are cuter n more handsome than naija guys aboard
Re: London Guys Or American Guys! by Popowaa: 2:02pm On Aug 30, 2013
*faints*
Omo_Alata:
Nothing special about britiko accent, they always talk like something is stuck up their a$$

1 Like

Re: London Guys Or American Guys! by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 30, 2013
I'm sure mrcork hasn't even been to london once. Always making noise bout his dreams. Keep dreaming bro

3 Likes

Re: London Guys Or American Guys! by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 30, 2013
SIRCRESPO: I'm sure mrcork hasn't even been to london once. Always making noise bout his dreams.
rofl

1 Like

Re: London Guys Or American Guys! by MrCork: 2:55pm On Aug 30, 2013
Omo_Alata:

Lol, I grew up in NYC so I want to know which part of NYC you are at that you are seeing all these naija guys with jerry curls. Nothing special about britiko accent, they always talk like something is stuck up their a$$

..Sweeery am at Hotel Pennsylvania in Times Square, just oppsosite madison square garden. I went to Harlem about 2 hours ago and it waz one of the most mofocolic expeperience ever…Saw a bunch of 9ja guys lookin like brick layers askin me if I know a guy called Ola in London…. Ok..Ther are about 1 million Ola’s in London..how the ###’ am I suppose to know a Ola without a last name? sweeery..those guys need help! angry
Re: London Guys Or American Guys! by MrCork: 2:56pm On Aug 30, 2013
...and sweeery..for the record..our British accent gets the ladies anyday...u included (no ofeinsese) wink
Re: London Guys Or American Guys! by OmoAlata1(f): 3:00pm On Aug 30, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

..Sweeery am at Hotel Pennsylvania in Times Square, just oppsosite madison square garden. I went to Harlem about 2 hours ago and it waz one of the most mofocolic expeperience ever…Saw a bunch of 9ja guys lookin like brick layers askin me if I know a guy called Ola in London…. Ok..Ther are about 1 million Ola’s in London..how the ###’ am I suppose to know a Ola without a last name? sweeery..those guys need help! angry

lol, you have some serious issues. Since you are in US, you can have urself committed for free. When you go back to london, you will be all brand new
Re: London Guys Or American Guys! by MrCork: 3:02pm On Aug 30, 2013

British accent:.. ..hi babes.. I have to go now innit! wink
American accent…..hello mulachi..i garrra goes.. angry
and then we have Homebased Nigerian accent…Hello..how do u do and good evenin madam..…I want to go. undecided

….tell me..how on eath can u compare this with our British accent..Queens english if I may proudly say…huh? embarassed

...who do u think a female would be proud of?
Re: London Guys Or American Guys! by MrCork: 3:05pm On Aug 30, 2013
...can wait to go back to Packham..truss me, American Guys need help..

..QUESTION...but why do 98% of guys in Nigeria spek with American accent when they never been out before?..pleasse advise!
angry
Re: London Guys Or American Guys! by Iaz93: 3:08pm On Aug 30, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

and then we have Homebased Nigerian accent…Hello..how do u do and good evenin madam..…I want to go. undecided

….tell me..how on eath can u compare this with our British accent..Queens english if I may proudly say…huh? embarassed

Damn!! Cork! LMAO!! Cork is something else! grin grin

1 Like

Re: London Guys Or American Guys! by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 30, 2013
Lol another Mr.Cork production, great read with my mid-morning tea, amar este hombre. grin

1 Like

Re: London Guys Or American Guys! by OmoAlata1(f): 3:21pm On Aug 30, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

That is the most annoying word for the planet. I used to talk to this guy, every 5 words you would get "innit". It drove me off the wall, that was one of the reason why that relationship never went anyway. He abused that word too much
Re: London Guys Or American Guys! by MrCork: 3:31pm On Aug 30, 2013
Omo_Alata:

That is the most annoying word for the planet. I used to talk to this guy, every 5 words you would get "innit". It drove me off the wall, that was one of the reason why that relationship never went anyway. He abused that word too much

..so u broke up wit a londoner coz he said innit? angry
Re: London Guys Or American Guys! by OmoAlata1(f): 3:38pm On Aug 30, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

..so u broke up wit a londoner coz he said innit? angry

yes o
Re: London Guys Or American Guys! by MrCork: 3:43pm On Aug 30, 2013
....Serrriously..is it fair??...Is like me breakin up with a babe when I asked her what she waz eating and she said….am chopping Corn..

…ok am thinkin..does she mean Pop corn?
undecided
Re: London Guys Or American Guys! by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 30, 2013
American. I've never taken to Nigerians in England.
Re: London Guys Or American Guys! by OmoAlata1(f): 3:51pm On Aug 30, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
....Serrriously..is it fair??...Is like me breakin up with a babe when I asked her what she waz eating and she said….am chopping Corn..

…ok am thinkin..does she mean Pop corn?
undecided

The problem was he overused that word. If you had a 2 minutes conversation with him, you would get at least 20-30 innit in there. It was too much for my poor soul to take. At the time, I was extremely picky
Re: London Guys Or American Guys! by MrCork: 3:58pm On Aug 30, 2013
Omo_Alata:

The problem was he overused that word. If you had a 2 minutes conversation with him, you would get at least 20-30 innit in there. It was too much for my poor soul to take. At the time, I was extremely picky

...he probably one of those homebased Nigerian guys who come over on holiday and mess up our swaaaga...is his name Ola? angry
Re: London Guys Or American Guys! by OmoAlata1(f): 3:59pm On Aug 30, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

...he probably one of those homebased Nigerian guys who come over on holiday and mess up our swaaaga...is his name Ola? angry

lol, he was a resident there not a visitor
Re: London Guys Or American Guys! by Popowaa: 4:01pm On Aug 30, 2013
Lwkmfh
-Mr Cork-:

1 Like

Re: London Guys Or American Guys! by MrCork: 4:08pm On Aug 30, 2013
Omo_Alata:

lol, he was a resident there not a visitor

...which vistor?...I bet on my £20,000 Range Rover Sports than he aint go back...they usually develop that american accent only after 2 days in the U.S....I juss dont gerrit!! undecided
Re: London Guys Or American Guys! by MrCork: 4:14pm On Aug 30, 2013
..I guess am lucky: ...owinig a Nigerian, British and American passport is too stressful! wink
Re: London Guys Or American Guys! by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 30, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
..I guess am lucky: ...owinig a Nigerian, British and American passport is too stressful! wink
so not!
Re: London Guys Or American Guys! by MrCork: 4:23pm On Aug 30, 2013
...sadly, I only use my Nigerian passport to travel....aint too bortherd! wink
Re: London Guys Or American Guys! by Shankboye(m): 4:32pm On Aug 30, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
...and sweeery..for the record..our British accent gets the ladies anyday...u included (no ofeinsese) wink
. U get paper so? I beg make I send u to ambali for liverpool jare.. Mouth too much
Re: London Guys Or American Guys! by MrCork: 4:37pm On Aug 30, 2013
Shankboye: . U get paper so? I beg make I send u to ambali for liverpool jare.. Mouth too much

...bro u sound liek those angry taxi drivers....and by the way, this topic is between Londonders & Amricans...no oofeinsese but what are u doing here? undecided
Re: London Guys Or American Guys! by daisyella: 4:48pm On Aug 30, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
..ladies,who are the real deal...Seriously!

... 9ja London guys(usually sweet,caring,good-looking,employed,financially ok guys) wink

... or 9ja American guys (usually Jerry curl wannabe bald headed humty dumty lookin mofo) angry

Why is dis not yet in d joke section undecided
2 answer ur question, d real deal could b African, American, London,etc

as long as he doesn't behave like Mr. Cork tongue
Re: London Guys Or American Guys! by MrCork: 4:55pm On Aug 30, 2013
daisyella:
Why is dis not yet in d joke section undecided
2 answer ur question, d real deal could b African, American, London,etc

as long as he doesn't behave like Mr. Cork tongue

angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Any Nairaland Babe With This Kind Of Killer Shape? / What Possibly Could Be Wrong With Her? *pictures * / A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.