Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,922 members, 7,890,045 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 08:18 AM

London Guys Or American Guys! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / London Guys Or American Guys! (8546 Views)

Ladies! Which is sexier - The British Or American Accent? / Why Every Female Prefer London Guys Only. / Why Don't You African Girls Like To Date Black-american Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: London Guys Or American Guys! by Nobody: 11:50pm On Sep 03, 2013
khiaa:

I'm African American.
Lol I understand. Obama is african american, but I think his dad is from african country-kenya.
So, when you said you're african american, I meant to ask 'what african country were your fathers from'
Re: London Guys Or American Guys! by MrCork: 12:06am On Sep 04, 2013
maxwello.yg:

Lol I understand. Obama is african american, but I think his dad is from african country-kenya.
So, when you said you're african american, I meant to ask 'what african country were your fathers from'

..mary..Will u stop disgraceing black people with your question...babe say she African American and u asking if she from Africa or Nigeria..u don't have map? angry
Re: London Guys Or American Guys! by khiaa(f): 12:29am On Sep 04, 2013
caribchic: She says she's African American...and he asks what country in Africa, lmao i ♥ u guyzz.

If you read my earlier post you would understand why I didn't answer him and stuck with saying I'm Afican American. You people on this site don't dictate who I am.
Re: London Guys Or American Guys! by MrCork: 12:36am On Sep 04, 2013
khiaa:

If you read my earlier post you would understand why I didn't answer him and stuck with saying I'm Afican American. You people on this site don't dictate who I am.

..sweery..so which pat of africa and America r u from?..we don't gerrit undecided
Re: London Guys Or American Guys! by khiaa(f): 12:39am On Sep 04, 2013
maxwello.yg:

Well if you want to get technical about it, Obama isn't African American unless his father is african and mother is native
(Indian ). Who are you to tell us what we call ourselves, and why does it concern you where my father is from?
Re: London Guys Or American Guys! by Nobody: 12:43am On Sep 04, 2013
khiaa:

I dont have to read any post to see his comment didn't make sense chica, hence my comment...whats with this you ppl on this site thing tho?

-Mr Cork-:

..sweery..so which pat of africa and America r u from?..we don't gerrit undecided

undecided I give up on you.
Re: London Guys Or American Guys! by khiaa(f): 12:44am On Sep 04, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

You get it, but you can continue playing d.umb if you like.
Re: London Guys Or American Guys! by flolancracker: 12:52am On Sep 04, 2013
undecided why is she being all defensive here..twas just a question..
Re: London Guys Or American Guys! by khiaa(f): 12:55am On Sep 04, 2013
caribchic:

I dont have to read any post to see his comment didn't make sense chica, hence my comment...whats with this you ppl on this site thing tho?

undecided I give up on you.

I meant exactly what I said, U people on this site (the people on nairaland).
Re: London Guys Or American Guys! by MrCork: 12:59am On Sep 04, 2013
khiaa:

Well if you want to get technical about it, Obama isn't African American unless his father is african and mother is native
(Indian ). Who are you to tell us what we call ourselves, and why does it concern you where my father is from?

..sweery did u just say Obama is native India?..o Lord have mercy..we giv up! embarassed
Re: London Guys Or American Guys! by flolancracker: 1:01am On Sep 04, 2013
khiaa:

I meant exactly what I said, U people on this site (the people on nairaland).
Aren't you one of †he so-called people?
Re: London Guys Or American Guys! by khiaa(f): 1:04am On Sep 04, 2013
flolancracker: undecided why is she being all defensive here..twas just a question..

I'm not defensive but he is very childish and annoying, he didn't like the fact that I chose african americans as my answer to his title question.
Re: London Guys Or American Guys! by khiaa(f): 1:07am On Sep 04, 2013
flolancracker: Aren't you one of †he so-called people?

Exactly, no offence intended.
Re: London Guys Or American Guys! by flolancracker: 1:11am On Sep 04, 2013
khiaa:

I'm not defensive but he is very childish and annoying, he didn't like the fact that I chose african americans as my answer to his title question.
ok.
Re: London Guys Or American Guys! by khiaa(f): 1:12am On Sep 04, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

..sweery did u just say Obama is native India?..o Lord have mercy..we giv up! embarassed

Note to self (ignore stu/pidity).
Re: London Guys Or American Guys! by Nobody: 2:40am On Sep 04, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

Indiana is a place in d state just as new Mexico . It's close 2 Ohio n Illinois.

Obama was born in Honolulu, (HI).

Even if ur immediate parent ain't from Africa, as long u being a Negro dat mks u automatic African American (AA), becos 500yrs ago our ancestors frm Africa lived in America .

2 Likes

Re: London Guys Or American Guys! by Nobody: 3:41am On Sep 04, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

..u ever been to London? undecided
no sir.

I cud if I wanted 2, no need of going 2 their consulate. Just 4 me 2 send my passport 2 British consulate in California.
Datz all.

I give up on Britain
Re: London Guys Or American Guys! by MrCork: 8:08am On Sep 04, 2013
khiaa:

Note to self (ignore stu/pidity).

..ok sweery,u look American and we believe u..obviously,American women r 1000 times prettier and I bet u r light skin..I take it u prefer London guys..gr8 taste!! wink
Re: London Guys Or American Guys! by MrCork: 8:11am On Sep 04, 2013
ighoosagie: no sir.

I cud if I wanted 2, no need of going 2 their consulate. Just 4 me 2 send my passport 2 British consulate in California.
Datz all.

I give up on Britain

..hangon...bro r u one of those 9ja Americans? angry
Re: London Guys Or American Guys! by MrCork: 8:18am On Sep 04, 2013
khia is definitely light skin..trust me..has anyone noticed she doesn't behave like Nigerian females who wake up and start cussing people from January to December for no reason?..I bet she a wifey material. wink
Re: London Guys Or American Guys! by spookem(m): 8:21am On Sep 04, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
khia is definitely light skin..trust me..has anyone noticed she doesn't behave like Nigerian females who wake up and start cussing people from January to December for no reason?..I bet she a wifey material. wink
grin grin
Re: London Guys Or American Guys! by MrCork: 1:56pm On Sep 14, 2013
...Trina..one of my Jamaican babe in my Gym just asked me y do Nigerian women prefer only guys with pot belly...she don't gerrrit and I don't either..please advise! undecided
Re: London Guys Or American Guys! by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 16, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

..moi?.. A home-based 9ja guy? ..are u tryin to say am ugly?..sweery,please do not let my good looks decieve u! undecided
I sincerely hope you are joking mate..otherwise you are the most immature person I have ever come across. Look up the word humility in your dictionary..
Re: London Guys Or American Guys! by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 16, 2013
So this cork monkey is comparing those boring Harry Potter boys to the yanks? They are lame, no swag, stingy, boring, don't know how to live a lively life lol

Tell me something amazing about England:
Only in England...can a pizza get to your house faster than an ambulance.

Q: What's the difference between England and a tea bag?
A: The tea bag stays in the cup longer.
Re: London Guys Or American Guys! by MrCork: 6:39pm On Sep 16, 2013
Morayo747: I sincerely hope you are joking mate..otherwise you are the most immature person I have ever come across. Look up the word humility in your dictionary..

..calm down, Mary! undecided
Re: London Guys Or American Guys! by MrCork: 6:41pm On Sep 16, 2013
REALITY101: So this cork monkey is comparing those boring Harry Potter boys to the yanks? They are lame, no swag, stingy, boring, don't know how to live a lively life lol

Tell me something amazing about England:
Only in England...can a pizza get to your house faster than an ambulance.

Q: What's the difference between England and a tea bag?
A: The tea bag stays in the cup longer.

@
..bro..when was the last time a female ever took an American guy seriously? ...tankless of American 9ja guys... Seriouslys...actually, u a good example..when was the last time a female ever took u seriously? (no offense) undecided
Re: London Guys Or American Guys! by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 16, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

@
..bro..when was the last time a female ever took an American guy seriously? ...tankless of American 9ja guys... Seriouslys...actually, u a good example..when was the last time a female ever took u seriously? (no offense) undecided

Phew

Re: London Guys Or American Guys! by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 16, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

@

wat is dis adult saying cry
Re: London Guys Or American Guys! by Idowuogbo(f): 7:21pm On Sep 16, 2013
Go corky joe! It's a london thaing! Brapppp! grin
Re: London Guys Or American Guys! by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 16, 2013
smiley

Re: London Guys Or American Guys! by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 16, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

..calm down, Mary! undecided
Im a London boy n proudly so but your atitude gives everyone else a bad name. And p.s Peckam is a ghetto stop brandishing it like u live on Chelsea or somin. And before u ask I live in Canary Wharf...
Re: London Guys Or American Guys! by MrCork: 9:23pm On Sep 16, 2013
Morayo747: Im a London boy n proudly so but your atitude gives everyone else a bad name. And p.s Peckam is a ghetto stop brandishing it like u live on Chelsea or somin. And before u ask I live in Canary Wharf...

..Mary.. which London?! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide / My Son Comes Home Today - Photos / Funny Conversation Between A Pregnant Girl And Her Bf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.