Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,219 members, 7,943,351 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 12:53 PM

She's Asking For A Break - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Asking For A Break (1446 Views)

She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money / She's Asking For My Mum's Number / When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She's Asking For A Break by ReiManniE(m): 2:04pm On Aug 30, 2013
My gurlfriend over 2years is asking for a break up and I dunno what to do... Should I give-in to the request or hold-on to my love for her.

Advice please?
Re: She's Asking For A Break by sunnyt1(m): 2:07pm On Aug 30, 2013
Rei Mann!E:
My gurlfriend over 2years is asking for a break up and I dunno what to do... Should I give-in to the request or hold-on to my love for her.

Advice please?

Guy, when ur gf is asking for sure den u are girlfriendless.

I dnt know ur age bt if u are matured enuf and u are lookin at someone to settle down wit den look elsewhere, ok.
Re: She's Asking For A Break by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 30, 2013
Leave that bitch bro.
Re: She's Asking For A Break by ReiManniE(m): 2:10pm On Aug 30, 2013
@SunnyT..Noted and I assure u I will look into it critically
Re: She's Asking For A Break by kennybelle: 2:23pm On Aug 30, 2013
What for? Find out the reasons, if you are @ fault, make it up to her. If her reasons are not genuine then let go, she‘s gotten another guy, no waste ya time!
Re: She's Asking For A Break by haitto99(m): 2:34pm On Aug 30, 2013
guy...move on
Re: She's Asking For A Break by ReiManniE(m): 3:14pm On Aug 30, 2013
Thx guys..I sure wud move on
Re: She's Asking For A Break by Ab025(m): 3:14pm On Aug 30, 2013
If a gal should ask u for a break up, wether u say "yes" or "no", u are just wasting ur time, in her heart, she has already broken up with u, she is just informin u indirectly.

My advice: for ur gal to ask for a break-up, it means she may have seen someone else who she feels holds a more promising r/ship than u. Just let her go, afterall, its not as if u can make her luv u against her wish!!!!!

If u re at fault, go and plead with her but if u didn't do anytin wrong and she just wants to break up with u and she wudnt tell u d reason, then let her go.
Re: She's Asking For A Break by madone: 3:23pm On Aug 30, 2013
Win her heart back, If you still love her you can. Mine said same tin months ago but she is all over me now.gurls are all same just select the one you can love" that's wat a wise man told me.
Re: She's Asking For A Break by oligo2011: 3:33pm On Aug 30, 2013
bro let her go,for me i wil not try to find out any reason.if she tal me her reason b4 saying she want us to break up i might apologise but if she want to break up with no expla , bro i wil let go.u dont go into mariage out of pity no , no.love surpose be on both side .na b4 dan say only men love now love na 50 , 50 or 40from wom and 60 from men. no do 90 man and 10 woman bro u don die be that.
Re: She's Asking For A Break by oligo2011: 3:40pm On Aug 30, 2013
my guy move on,no b today she don de think about breaking up wit u wink
Re: She's Asking For A Break by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 30, 2013
Her reasons?
Re: She's Asking For A Break by ReiManniE(m): 4:37pm On Aug 30, 2013
I guess so @oligo2011..No genuine reason ma
Re: She's Asking For A Break by Mynd44: 8:14pm On Aug 30, 2013
**singing R Kelly**

when a woman's fed up

2 Likes

Re: She's Asking For A Break by KateSpade(f): 9:09pm On Aug 30, 2013
It doesn't matter if you give in or not. When one person declares a break or the relationship is over, its done.
Re: She's Asking For A Break by Cathaliya: 9:31pm On Aug 30, 2013
JAmb Question
subject: english type B
answer: yes
Re: She's Asking For A Break by ITbomb(m): 10:56pm On Aug 30, 2013
Give her a vacation, and you, take a vacation course maybe another teacher can teach u something she did not.
Re: She's Asking For A Break by deshclones(m): 11:25pm On Aug 30, 2013
@op....e don happen...another sharp guy don collect ya babe..full final stop...just be a man and give her the break she so desire..don't sweat it...she will definitely come back if you wre good..or u guys call it a day..it hurts man..but wetin man go do??
Re: She's Asking For A Break by addictiv(m): 11:36pm On Aug 31, 2013
u re even lucky she told you she wants to move on......some people usually get wedding invitation!!
Re: She's Asking For A Break by stariobran(f): 6:17am On Sep 03, 2013
addictiv: u re even lucky she told you she wants to move on......some people usually get wedding invitation!!

Lol I dey tell u. This is one that happens and hurts. But most girls do it as a sorta revenge thing. Especially when they want you to be aware that you've hurt/neglected them all through the relationship

(1) (Reply)

Where Did You Meet Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? / 10 Marriage Tips Every WIFE Needs To Hear / Ladies, Is This Guy A Romantic Boyfriend Or A Big Mumu? (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.