Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,628 members, 7,972,327 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 09:04 AM

Where Did You Meet Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Did You Meet Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? (1451 Views)

Your Duty As Someone's Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? / Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) / Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Did You Meet Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Nastydroid(m): 8:55pm On Nov 11, 2013
don't be suprise that the op himself does not av a girlfriend smiley.so i don't need to tell you guys anything.
NB: gays and lesbians are not excluded.
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Andyblaze: 8:59pm On Nov 11, 2013
Ur post disgusts me..not the topic itself
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Nastydroid(m): 9:02pm On Nov 11, 2013
Andyblaze: Ur post disgusts me..not the topic itself
goan hang yourself with an indomie. life is too short to waste your time on wat you don't like.
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Chiidi(m): 9:04pm On Nov 11, 2013
Op, did u have to call gay and lesbians in ur post??

I dun dey suspect u self.

But, i met my ex in the zoo.

:/

wetin consign u? angry
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Nastydroid(m): 9:08pm On Nov 11, 2013
Chiidi: Op, did u have to call gay and lesbians in ur post??

I dun dey suspect u self.

But, i met my ex in the zoo.

:/

wetin consign u? angry
she is now your ex? i guess u av returned her back to the zoo ;-)
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by bastien: 9:09pm On Nov 11, 2013
Met her in the grave yard
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by 49cents(m): 9:25pm On Nov 11, 2013
.at the monastery!
Went to clear my head in the chapel one day and I met the novitiate mopping its floors all pure and beautifukl....I took my chance, scribbled my heart in a note and squeezed it in her hands,

Just wanted to express to her what I felt on beholdingher charm so that I would be free within if for mothing else....

After three months I got this call telling me she has discerned her call and she wondered if we could meet sometime....everything ielse as they say is history ....we are tying the not Easter Monday next year!!!!
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Andyblaze: 9:30pm On Nov 11, 2013
Nastydroid: goan hang yourself with an indomie. life is too short to waste your time on wat you don't like.
Mumu
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Nastydroid(m): 9:40pm On Nov 11, 2013
Andyblaze:
Mumu
*laffing in zulu* i am sure those words ring a bell in your ears n head
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 11, 2013
nysc
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by badmeat(m): 10:21pm On Nov 11, 2013
I always meet them in the beer Parlour,sad
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by KVN1(m): 10:40pm On Nov 11, 2013
''??''
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by KVN1(m): 10:41pm On Nov 11, 2013
I smell sth fishy about this op...he's such a gay
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Csami(m): 1:42am On Nov 12, 2013
In the bush when I went to sh*t.
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Uthman75: 2:06am On Nov 12, 2013
I met mine yesterday, but damn!! She is hotter dan fire.
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 12, 2013
Luks lyk u r addictd 2 d bottle.
bad meat: I always meet them in the beer Parlour,sad
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Yahoo1(m): 9:27am On Nov 12, 2013
this sh!t is messed up!

anyway i meet most of them on Yahoo....but we always break up after the second payment. :-(
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Danhumprey: 9:39am On Nov 12, 2013
I met my girlfriend in a public toilet. Any problem? angry
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Imprida(f): 3:08pm On Nov 12, 2013
at a seminar
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 12, 2013
Met mine in a bus,,,,,,,
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Nastydroid(m): 10:47pm On Nov 12, 2013
Pinkyeyes: Met mine in a bus,,,,,,,
i am sure it all started after he paid for ur t-fare
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Goldenheart(m): 11:07pm On Nov 12, 2013
Unseriousness
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Andyblaze: 11:49am On Nov 14, 2013
Nastydroid: *laffing in zulu* i am sure those words ring a bell in your ears n head
hahaha bro u no well
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 14, 2013
met her in a shrine... i came to kill her sister my ex, she came to kill my brother her ex, one thing led to anoda... we made love infront of IFA..and was joined togeda as one..

1 Like

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by longjohnsilver: 12:39pm On Nov 14, 2013
W*ed joint...we seem to av a lot of tins in common...
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 14, 2013
Nastydroid: i am sure it all started after he paid for ur t-fare
so Sooorrrry to dissapoint u,

(1) (Reply)

She Looks At You And Says "Baby, I Am....." / Casual and Commited Dating: What Exactly Is It? / Ladies Can You Attend Your Ex Wedding?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.