Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,062 members, 7,966,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 07:07 AM

The Family Section Fun Room!! - Family (123) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Family Section Fun Room!! (762014 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Idowuogbo(f): 12:51am On Nov 25, 2013
Mystical, how it dey do u? Open your mouth and talk o! U see vivi,na pray she say make I pray, now it's tears. It is well... cry cry sad
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 1:02am On Nov 25, 2013
Iduwo, it is well.

Just now I read where coogar said he can't feel his face. Me I don't understand the language at all.let's hope its all about the debate thing.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by mysticgal(f): 4:50am On Nov 25, 2013
just malaria,I'm treating it coupled with dream scares,heartburn,headache my mum says its in my mind,i just need prayers
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 5:58am On Nov 25, 2013
VivianC is dead. I can't believe this. Wow. Had it been no one here knows her offline, we would just continue chatting without knowing she passed.
embarassed

Menh,
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by deols(f): 6:00am On Nov 25, 2013
I feel very bad about this. Very very bad.

Life is so short we need to live well..may God help her family through this period.

Idowu, aluta, cdamsel, Take heart please.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Yusphull(m): 6:29am On Nov 25, 2013
mysticgal: just malaria,I'm treating it coupled with dream scares,heartburn,headache my mum says its in my mind,i just need prayers

May almighty God giv yu quick recovery from ya illness because they are visitors and wen the landlord comes the visitors should take their leave, so I cast out the spirit of Nightmare in ur life. Jade ! Jade !! Jade !!!

I also pray to Almighty God to restore good health back to yu n cleanse ur body and soul from all sort of illness (heartburn, headache) coz "by his stripe we r healed" and b4 this week runs out we will hv the full cause to glorify His holy name..

Did I hear yu say AMEN ??...

#peace#
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Sissie(f): 6:56am On Nov 25, 2013
This is so sad, my condolence to her family and may God help them during this period. cry
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by taryour(f): 7:04am On Nov 25, 2013
RIP vivi rest on dear one.
I really don't know wot to type.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cdamsel(f): 7:23am On Nov 25, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Imagine, After all the suffering and hardwork? She did all she could to make ends meet. We talked about life, our careers, relationships etc... she was determined, humble, caring, loyal, funny, blunt, strict etc... God, my head!!!! I remember we were both excited about her engagement, she would go on and on about the wedding dress that she specifically wanted me to do a go-see on.Then bam!!! she called d engagement off.We fought for days...The crazy Vivi had this thing abouther,she hates malice. She pinged me the following week and yabbed my life. Oh my dear friend, d beautiful one! I refuse to let go cry cry
ID,its hard to let go,i still can't believe it oooooo, my crazy ass friend is done? All I need to hear is that it's not true

@ house,thanks all for d messages,its just sad,always thought we ll b friends for a long time & share more life experiences together. The babe was a fighter, dont know why she didn't fight this sickness.

All I could think about is "could someone be responsible for this"
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by mysticgal(f): 7:31am On Nov 25, 2013
amen yushpull amen
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Tgirl4real(f): 7:40am On Nov 25, 2013
Good morning all,

Sorry about yesterday's sad news again.

It is so sad. To all concerned, please take heart.

Very sad indeed!
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Yusphull(m): 7:49am On Nov 25, 2013
mysticgal: amen yushpull amen

It is well wiv ur soul... So fear no evil coz yu r save... **big hug**

Have a wonderful n pleasant week ahead..

Cheers

#peace#
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Idowuogbo(f): 7:53am On Nov 25, 2013
You shall hear of evil but none shall befall u... Heavens would arise and protect u... Healing from above will locate u...Babes, please hang in there.... Take your drugs, pray and rest. Pls! Pity your loved ones abeg!
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cdamsel(f): 8:00am On Nov 25, 2013
sorry my dear,i was just caught up not to read ur post,pls ooooo,i dey respect sickness now,me that have serious phobia for drugs,it ll b my best friend now,pls try & b strong & prayerful, prayer is all we can trust forget nigerian doctors,them need slap
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Idowuogbo(f): 8:01am On Nov 25, 2013
cdamsel: ID,its hard to let go,i still can't believe it oooooo, my crazy ass friend is done? All I need to hear is that it's not true

@ house,thanks all for d messages,its just sad,always thought we ll b friends for a long time & share more life experiences together. The babe was a fighter, dont know why she didn't fight this sickness.

All I could think about is "could someone be responsible for this"
Sis,i can't take this! Say na d same parents she dey thrive to support go bury vivi? Vivi, you know mumsi & Pupsi won't sleep, eat or drink right? And you left? Then your younger ones, who becomes dia role model? Ur dead body? Vivian, ur dead body ?! Haaaaa! Babe, tell me you coming back!!!!!!
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cdamsel(f): 8:07am On Nov 25, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Sis,i can't take this! Say na d same parents she dey thrive to support go bury vivi? Vivi, you know mumsi & Pupsi won't sleep, eat or drink right? And you left? Then your younger ones, who becomes dia role model? Ur dead body? Vivian, ur dead body ?! Haaaaa! Babe, tell me you coming back!!!!!!
the matter tire me ooo,all she did just too make sure she becomes someone in future,we always talked about this job she was expecting,that when it clicked we ll celebrate together,where vivi to come c the job make her family dey enjoy na,this is just bleeped up
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by taryour(f): 8:23am On Nov 25, 2013
I'd and Cdamsel, you both are making me cry this morning,I feel your pains dearies. I cant even summon the strength to bath my baby. God pls give the loved ones strength to bear this big loss. I feel your pain dear.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by bellong: 9:29am On Nov 25, 2013
VivianC reminds me of the day I wished never came. November 21, 2012. I lost a childhood friend to the negligence and unprofessional conduct of doctors at Lagos University Teaching Hospital (LUTH).
He had a minor accident which affected his sight, few months after he wasn't seeing well, he was being guided to move. The hospital recommended a corrective surgery for the eyes which he settled to do at LUTH despite some friends kicked against using LUTH as we have no confidence in the hospital. OAUTHC was recommended for him but considering some other factors known to him, he settled for LUTH. He entered but never returned alive for an eye surgery... The surgery was successful but they failed in the after surgery management, that was what took him.

His death shook me to the bones, I was more like a walking corpse for many months after because his wife was only four months pregnant at the time. Like VivianC, he was a promising, hardworking and passionate young guy on whose shoulders the responsibilities of his family lied. We grew up together in Mushin, attended Ife same period, he studied Pharmacy and at a point squatted me when I couldn't secure accommodation. A week before his death was his birthday and we had a lot of stuff planned to do when he is done with the surgery but little did I know that our plans were only for discussion sake.

Abiodun Yusuf Adeyemo..... I miss you always... Your mum wouldn't allow us fight your untimely death with LUTH, she said she was leaving them to God. Left to me, the doctors and management would have paid dearly for their negligence. Rest on my brother and friend... You are always remembered. Your son you never lived to see is doing very fine and healthy.

Vivian Chinaza, the last time I laughed at you was when you gave statistics of promiscuous females to be about 98%, never knew the thread will be the last we will contribute together. Rest in Peace and may God grant your family fortitude to be the loss.....

To those still alive, bible says "better to be at a burial than at a joyful celebration" (paraphrased). This is because it calls our attention to the vanity and frailty of life so we can always set our hearts to pleasing the maker.
"for me to live is Christ and to die is gain..." It is well with us all...

2 Likes

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Idowuogbo(f): 12:32pm On Nov 25, 2013
vivianc: I'm Vivian, almost 26, from Imo State, single and still mingling. Was born in Anambra State, lived in Aba for a short period of time but grew up in PHC, and now I live in Bayelsa State.

I'm a part time student of University of Portharcourt, reading Accounting and in my final year. Looking forward to being an Auditor soon, then go back to school and study law.

Aside almost having a B.sc in Accounting, i'm also a very creative person just for fun. I bake cakes, do venue decor, braid hair, make beads and would love to go for fashion designing when i have the resources. All these i do is just to make myself a better woman.

Does believing in God makes one a christian? Ok, I believe in God but i don't do religion. Dont believe in church; hardly go to one, not holy and spiricoco, neither do i fear eternal damnation. My morals come from listening and believing my conscience.

I describe myself as a smart, principled, strong and compassionate woman. I'm homely, a good cook, caring, honest to an extent, a hard worker and a perseverer. I'm neither quiet nor loud. I love having fun; it doesn,t matter what i do, it just has to be fun. I,m sociable, hospitable, go to clud once in months, don't drink anything alcoholic. I,m crazy in a decent way, i'm spontaneous. Most times i play it safe while sometimes i just close my eyes and leap, fall, hit my head on the ground, get up, dust myself off, deal with the mess and move on. I'm romantic, very emotional, and sensitive. I cry alot, i cry when i listen to emotional music or watch emotional movies.

I'm a firm believer of love even tho it hasn't been fair to me. I'm not giving up on it.

My fav food is garri with ofe olugbu/oha or Afang. Hardly do ice cream, sharwama etc cos i like being in shape. I also work out alot cos i tend towards being plus sized.

I'm not really a sports person, not that into soccer either. I do more outdoor activities than indoors'; swimming, Badminton.

I love watching movies; strictly American. I could be a fire dancer or a terrible one; it depends. I love music, I also sing sometimes or used to sing.

I look good in black and fab in red. Fashion doesn't trip me, i wear what i like. I'm addicted to bum shorts, not so good.

Vivian has been through hell in life but in all it has made me a stronger person. Hardwork, determination and perseverance are my mantra, so for me there is no shortcut to life, and there is not get rich quick syndrome.

I'm the first child of the family, my mum is the most important person in my life. My dad is the reason i struggle everyday, i love seeing that proud look on his face when he would say to someone "that's my daughter." My kid bro is my partner in crime, my 2 kid sisters dont like me that much, yes, i'm always the 'bad cop.' My other 2 brothers are my pests, it doesn't matter if i eat or not "sister must buy me this......" This is my family, the only people that love me unconditionally.

I have few real friends. A gf whom I love so much, and 2 other amazing ladies that i met here, on NL and i love them too.

I believe in marriage and family. Would wanna get married someday and maybe have 3 kids.

Weaknesses: Don't ever get me angry. Impatience, intolerance, stubborness and a perfectionist.

I'm not wild or wayward, but i'm neither a good nor a bad girl.

My best quote? "who are you when no one is watching?"

That's all.
My home gal!!!! kiss
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by tunapa2009(m): 12:56pm On Nov 25, 2013
May the LORD grant the family the fortitude to bear the loss...

Take heart Cdamsel and Idowu..it is well...
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by pickabeau1: 2:42pm On Nov 25, 2013
Idowu.. good to know you knew her beyond the e-personality

I express my condolence to you
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 25, 2013
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 25, 2013
Shocking! Someone so young and full of life. For Idowu and all those that knew her personally, accept my heart felt condolences. I remember the day she introduced herself on this thread, all I told her said was that her signature was one of my favourite songs. And she was very engaging.

All I can say is that she has gone to a better place. A place where she would no longer worry, where there is no stress. She is probably reading this and feeling pity for some of the posters, because she is truly in a better place.

I read bellong's story and other posts and just had to respond. I lost my own best man some weeks back and I know how it feels to lose a close friend. Very difficult to believe and even till now it is hard to believe that person is gone forever. My friend's was equally shocking as what caused his death was something no one would ordinarily worry about. But for me, I believe there is a God somewhere, who decides when our race begins and when it ends. Unfortunately we all will never have that knowledge. But what I can say is that we all learn to surrender to the giver of life that he may to us everlasting life, that though our physical bodies may perish, we will yet live as we have His spirit in us.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 25, 2013
bellong: VivianC reminds me of the day I wished never came. November 21, 2012. I lost a childhood friend to the negligence and unprofessional conduct of doctors at Lagos University Teaching Hospital (LUTH).
He had a minor accident which affected his sight, few months after he wasn't seeing well, he was being guided to move. The hospital recommended a corrective surgery for the eyes which he settled to do at LUTH despite some friends kicked against using LUTH as we have no confidence in the hospital. OAUTHC was recommended for him but considering some other factors known to him, he settled for LUTH. He entered but never returned alive for an eye surgery... The surgery was successful but they failed in the after surgery management, that was what took him.

His death shook me to the bones, I was more like a walking corpse for many months after because his wife was only four months pregnant at the time. Like VivianC, he was a promising, hardworking and passionate young guy on whose shoulders the responsibilities of his family lied. We grew up together in Mushin, attended Ife same period, he studied Pharmacy and at a point squatted me when I couldn't secure accommodation. A week before his death was his birthday and we had a lot of stuff planned to do when he is done with the surgery but little did I know that our plans were only for discussion sake.

Abiodun Yusuf Adeyemo..... I miss you always... Your mum wouldn't allow us fight your untimely death with LUTH, she said she was leaving them to God. Left to me, the doctors and management would have paid dearly for their negligence. Rest on my brother and friend... You are always remembered. Your son you never lived to see is doing very fine and healthy.

Vivian Chinaza, the last time I laughed at you was when you gave statistics of promiscuous females to be about 98%, never knew the thread will be the last we will contribute together. Rest in Peace and may God grant your family fortitude to be the loss.....

To those still alive, bible says "better to be at a burial than at a joyful celebration" (paraphrased). This is because it calls our attention to the vanity and frailty of life so we can always set our hearts to pleasing the maker.
"for me to live is Christ and to die is gain..." It is well with us all...

Bros I knew him but heard he died of surgery to remove brain tumour.This is the first time I am hearing about the eye accident.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by mysticgal(f): 6:46pm On Nov 25, 2013
We met at an event,became soul sisters,binded by one thing ;music,i,martha,ruth and precious sang alto.she and joysquare sang soprano,favour and judith sang the trebor,we did everything together,shared pants,bra virtually everything and had something in common;we were busty.
salome was a one in a million,had the physiche of chika ike,maybe all of us had it,that's why we bonded,we had dreams,aspirations,goals.
We were to perform in a convention,and salome forgot my white headscarf and gave me a white hankie,God i was mad,after the ministration i was really mad,small things makes mad not big ishs,i left and with 4 days i was cool after the others mediated,
Then this thursday i went to perm my hair and even bought nokia express music because we would meet the next day,on getting home i Saw my mum home which was unusuall,she started preaching,at first i thought it was because of the hair,she then broke the news that salome was dead,hmm i refused to believe it,i called called marvics,,sam,jekwu,who did i not call,it was same thing.
Painfully,the day she died was the day she wrote her final paper in the uni of abuja,and we were jubillating for her and if i can remember i think i Saw her in the market where i was buying stuffs and i thought she would branch at my house but no.
She just ate yam porridge,mins later,she was stooling and vomitting blood,rushing her to qwaqs teaching hospital,she was pronounced dead on arrival,i blamed God,what can i do but accept salome is dead,adieu salome i love you,but God loves you best.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cdamsel(f): 6:56pm On Nov 25, 2013
mysticgal: We met at an event,became soul sisters,binded by one thing ;music,i,martha,ruth and precious sang alto.she and joysquare sang soprano,favour and judith sang the trebor,we did everything together,shared pants,bra virtually everything and had something in common;we were busty.
salome was a one in a million,had the physiche of chika ike,maybe all of us had it,that's why we bonded,we had dreams,aspirations,goals.
We were to perform in a convention,and salome forgot my white headscarf and gave me a white hankie,God i was mad,after the ministration i was really mad,small things makes mad not big ishs,i left and with 4 days i was cool after the others mediated,
Then this thursday i went to perm my hair and even bought nokia express music because we would meet the next day,on getting home i Saw my mum home which was unusuall,she started preaching,at first i thought it was because of the hair,she then broke the news that salome was dead,hmm i refused to believe it,i called called marvics,,sam,jekwu,who did i not call,it was same thing.
Painfully,the day she died was the day she wrote her final paper in the uni of abuja,and we were jubillating for her and if i can remember i think i Saw her in the market where i was buying stuffs and i thought she would branch at my house but no.
She just ate yam porridge,mins later,she was stooling and vomitting blood,rushing her to qwaqs teaching hospital,she was pronounced dead on arrival,i blamed God,what can i do but accept salome is dead,adieu salome i love you,but God loves you best.
mystic did this happen recently? I'm so sorry for your loss,i just hope u don't feel bad cos u were mad @ her? Pls take it easy,take consolation in these words "God knows best" @ least I know I have cry

This is the 1st time I'm losing a close one,i c people lose parents bt neva really understood how it is,now I know better. I ll really miss her,i hope times heals this wound
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 25, 2013
sad cry embarassed
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 25, 2013
Mysticgal, take heart u hear.
Its always good to talk.
That is d beginning of ur healing.

When I lost my mum, I couldn't cry, pple were afraid. I was a living corpse.
I never knew u can be walking meanwhile u r not physically present.
Had it been I got married that same time, I would hv ended it.
I actually started talking about her in this forum and it helped me. Also seeing that some pple xperience d similar thing made it a little bit easier.
The day I read humbled by grace tribute to her mum, I cried like a baby.
And that was d day I decided to share some part of her here too.
It helped a lot.
Its a cruel world. We xperience sadness and joy, sometimes we mourn while at other times we dance.

Take heart everybody.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by dominique(f): 8:14pm On Nov 25, 2013
Wow... Touching accounts, I'm literally moved to tears. i don't even know what again. RIP to the departed cry
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by amarula(f): 8:14pm On Nov 25, 2013
YPP. Damsel, Idowu, Mysticgal, Bellong and all those who have lost dear ones...it is well. God knows best.

I have been through this road four times in the last 7yrs with the latest being my elder brother.

I know what the pain can and will do to you.

Just give it all to God, He is the Master Comforter.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cdamsel(f): 9:38pm On Nov 25, 2013
amarula: YPP. Damsel, Idowu, Mysticgal, Bellong and all those who have lost dear ones...it is well. God knows best.

I have been through this road four times in the last 7yrs with the latest being my elder brother.

I know what the pain can and will do to you.

Just give it all to God, He is the Master Comforter.

wow we have all been scarred one way or another,its good we all sharing experiences,its kinda helping me come to terms with her loss,i don't know how to go on knowing we ll neva get to chat again, God pls take this pain away,i'm so withdrawn don't even know hw to handle it cos clearly crying doesn't help
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Yusphull(m): 6:41am On Nov 26, 2013
My people please let's just stop bringing back memories coz the more we fink about them the more we cry, feel depressed and down.. I know its a bitter pill to swallow but we jst hav to let go but instead let's jst pray for them and their family coz that's wat we owe them for now till we meet again on the day of judgment ... "We will all die one day, if we like it or not" (Constant K)

My darling family YPP, Damsel, Amarula, Idowu, Mysticgal,
Bellong and all those who have lost their dear
ones directly or indirectly, I feel ur pains and agony my prayer is may almighty Allah take their solace and overlook their shortcomings, misdeed, atrocities and sins in general and on the day of judgment he should count them among the dwellers of Al-Jannah firidahos (Paradise)...

(Al -Fathia)

#peace#

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (504) (Reply)

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.