Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,161 members, 7,963,805 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 07:36 PM

The Family Section Fun Room!! - Family (129) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Family Section Fun Room!! (761606 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 7:54pm On Dec 05, 2013
Hello FunRoom....
Bellong so sorry for your family's loss It is well with us all and may His protection be upon us and ours in Jesus name.

Am exactly the same not bought one single gift just not in the mood. I might just do everything online cos I hate trawling the streets esp in the mad rush.My daughter is really the one rekindling the Christmas spirit in our house as my lil actress got the lead role of Mary in Her nursery's nativity play grin grin grin grin grin.So there is no forgetting Christmas with lil madam around.Our tree is up but maybe its me it looks scanty so have to get some more baubles and garlands over the weekend.Dis cold is not helping coupled with customers giving me hassle over the last few days.

YPP abeg share the love when you find the 50k land grin grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by JellyBeans: 8:20pm On Dec 05, 2013
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by EfemenaXY: 8:27pm On Dec 05, 2013
damiso: Hello FunRoom....
Bellong so sorry for your family's loss It is well with us all and may His protection be upon us and ours in Jesus name.

Am exactly the same not bought one single gift just not in the mood. I might just do everything online cos I hate trawling the streets esp in the mad rush.My daughter is really the one rekindling the Christmas spirit in our house as my lil actress got the lead role of Mary in Her nursery's nativity play grin grin grin grin grin.So there is no forgetting Christmas with lil madam around.Our tree is up but maybe its me it looks scanty so have to get some more baubles and garlands over the weekend.Dis cold is not helping coupled with customers giving me hassle over the last few days.

YPP abeg share the love when you find the 50k land grin grin

Don't expect her to o! It's called trade secrets! cheesy cheesy

Re the cold: it's terrible! embarassed embarassed
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by pickabeau1: 10:01pm On Dec 05, 2013
Dear bellong...

My condolences to you and your family at this trying time

May God comfort your MIL and the family at large

By His Grace, we shall crossover
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cdamsel(f): 10:58pm On Dec 05, 2013
I'm sorry bellong cry
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by mysticgal(f): 11:00pm On Dec 05, 2013
bellong it so painful take heart.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Yusphull(m): 5:50am On Dec 06, 2013
@bellong... May almighty Allah giv yu n ur family the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss... My sincere condolence...

@All... No one could not even ask after me :-) nawa Oooo...

Anyway, I had an accident earlier this week that's why I've been away since. Thou am getting better now sha.. Jst help me wiv prayer..

#peace#
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by mysticgal(f): 6:01am On Dec 06, 2013
Yusphull: @bellong... May almighty Allah giv yu n ur family the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss... My sincere condolence...

@All... No one could not even ask after me :-) nawa Oooo...

Anyway, I had an accident earlier this week that's why I've been away since. Thou am getting better now sha.. Jst help me wiv prayer..

#peace#

shockedshocked oh my God,yushpull i had you in mind,i wanted to ask you something and prolly looked for you,chai laziness no good seriously wanted to email you embarassed
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 6:06am On Dec 06, 2013
Eew, sorry yusufull. Wishing u quick recovery.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Yusphull(m): 6:52am On Dec 06, 2013
mysticgal:

shockedshocked oh my God,yusphull i had you in mind,i wanted to ask you something and prolly looked for you,chai laziness no good seriously wanted to email you embarassed

yellowpawpaw:
Eew, sorry yusfull. Wishing u quick
recovery.

Thanks am alright now...

Am all ears @mysticgal
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cdamsel(f): 6:53am On Dec 06, 2013
Yushpull, pls do take good care of yourself. I'm sorry about ur accident, hope them no spoil that your fine face ooooo

It is well dear
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Yusphull(m): 7:27am On Dec 06, 2013
cdamsel: Yushpull, pls do take good care of yourself. I'm sorry about ur accident, hope them no spoil that your fine face ooooo

It is well dear

Fine face for where, yu sabi abuse person sha... Face wey FUGLY die grin grin grin

I am 3310 anyway coz am back and better....

Thanks for the complement dear..... wink
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cdamsel(f): 8:32am On Dec 06, 2013
Yusphull:

Fine face for where, yu sabi abuse person sha... Face wey FUGLY die grin grin grin

I am 3310 anyway coz am back and better....

Thanks for the complement dear..... wink
which compliment? Oya mail me pix make I confirm my allegations grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Yusphull(m): 9:46am On Dec 06, 2013
cdamsel: which compliment? Oya mail me pix make I confirm my allegations grin

Pm sent... Abeg no come here to diss me Oooo.... grin grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 9:57am On Dec 06, 2013
Good morning people...Yusphull good to hear you are ok.His protection will abide on us by His Grace.

Thought to share as a comic interlude amidst all this mandela death thing grin grin grin grin grin

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by mysticgal(f): 9:57am On Dec 06, 2013
Yusphull:

Thanks am alright now...

Am all ears @mysticgal

i think my problem was solved immediatly and quick recovery oh
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cdamsel(f): 10:01am On Dec 06, 2013
Yusphull:

Pm sent... Abeg no come here to diss me Oooo.... grin grin
dis u 4 wat na grin fine boy like u?
damiso: Good morning people...Yusphull good to hear you are ok.His protection will abide on us by His Grace.

Thought to share as a comic interlude amidst all this mandela death thing grin grin grin grin grin
that's the dp I have now ooooo,i wanna believe it's a prank that she isn't that stupid
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Yusphull(m): 10:27am On Dec 06, 2013
damiso: Good morning people...Yusphull good to hear you are ok.His protection will abide on us by His Grace.

Thanks dear.... Bur like seriously is this real (picture)

mysticgal: dis u 4 wat na fine boy like u?

I refused to blush.....grin grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by bellong: 1:17pm On Dec 06, 2013
Thanks everyone... It is well with us all
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 06, 2013
bellong: My mother-in-law lost her younger brother and his wife last Saturday in an accident around Ilorin. The place of the accident is just about 15mins to reach their house. They were coming from Lagos...

Its a sad month for the family but we take solace in His words that "He takes the righteous away lest he see corruption.."

It is well with everyone.....

Bro, sorry about your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with your family. I pray that God will cause you to smile again soon!.

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by serubawon(m): 8:25pm On Dec 06, 2013
I salute the house with respect o.

@bellong.... please accept my condolences. December had always been a month of mixed feelings for me. Don't lose heart. Abeg.

@tunapa2009. Which one be "ijaya 1" again? It sounds scarier than "serubawon". You wan use style dash me new name before the year runs out ni? Oga o. I reject it patapata!!! grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cdamsel(f): 8:53pm On Dec 06, 2013
This 2013 sure didn't end well,i sure can't wait for the new year & all the new blessings it comes with.

As one gets older u see things clearly & differently,it sure gets sweeter with age.

Make una no vex say I dey miss yarn,just wanna change the topic from all the sad stories we have been getting lately.

Oya it's friday night,i dey my bed,make una come make my night ooooo
tunapa oga oya mix the cocktails.
YPP,CC,EFE u girls re in charge of the barbecue
RR oya open chest make fine babes begin enter this party
Serubawon,oya come spray me money as I dey sing plus dance
Bellong,oya form bounce for fighers
Mysticgal & dutchess,oya come share food na
Yushpull,oya sit down as per say u no too well,u go wash plate later on sha oooo

Who did I miss abeg grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by tunapa2009(m): 9:07pm On Dec 06, 2013
cdamsel: This 2013 sure didn't end well,i sure can't wait for the new year & all the new blessings it comes with.

As one gets older u see things clearly & differently,it sure gets sweeter with age.

Make una no vex say I dey miss yarn,just wanna change the topic from all the sad stories we have been getting lately.

Oya it's friday night,i dey my bed,make una come make my night ooooo
tunapa oga oya mix the cocktails.
YPP,CC,EFE u girls re in charge of the barbecue
RR oya open chest make fine babes begin enter this party
Serubawon,oya come spray me money as I dey sing plus dance
Bellong,oya form bounce for fighers
Mysticgal,oya come share food na
Yushpull,oya sit down as per say u no too well,u go wash plate later on sha oooo

Who did I miss abeg grin
Loooool... Na real parry be dis one oooooo.. Se na cocktail or fishtail parry
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cdamsel(f): 9:21pm On Dec 06, 2013
tunapa2009:
Loooool... Na real parry be dis one oooooo.. Se na cocktail or fishtail parry
no na,na fun party,with cocktail & kroka fish,oya go rally round the troupe I miss una oooo,this room was my haven ooo lipsrsealed
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 06, 2013
Oya, everybody receive ur goodnite kiss.
kiss kiss kiss kiss
Sweeet dreamz
(Very worn out)
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by DutchesSsS(f): 9:30pm On Dec 06, 2013
Yoou missed mee oooOooooo!!!@cdamsel
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cdamsel(f): 9:32pm On Dec 06, 2013
DutchesSsS: Yoou missed mee oooOooooo!!!@cdamsel
edited babe, but b ready to work oooo

YPP no try urself ooooo, no leave CC & efe 4 kitchen ooooo
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by tunapa2009(m): 9:33pm On Dec 06, 2013
cdamsel: no na,na fun party,with cocktail & kroka fish,oya go rally round the troupe I miss una oooo,this room was my haven ooo lipsrsealed

*knocking and shouting* mama Nduka, baba chukwuemeka, baba sule, mama bose eleja.. Abeg where I fit see kroka dis night?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cdamsel(f): 9:34pm On Dec 06, 2013
tunapa2009:

*knocking and shouting* mama Nduka, baba chukwuemeka, baba sule, mama bose eleja.. Abeg where I fit see kroka dis night?
na that one I send u? I say mix cocktail u dey find fish? Fish don dey fire na,
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by tunapa2009(m): 9:35pm On Dec 06, 2013
DutchesSsS: Yoou missed mee oooOooooo!!!@cdamsel
Me and Dutchesss wan go out oooo.. Make Cdamsel leave her out ooooo or else what happened in jan 2013 go happen today oooo..looool
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by tunapa2009(m): 9:37pm On Dec 06, 2013
cdamsel: na that one I send u? I say mix cocktail u dey find fish? Fish don dey fire na,

Sorry, pardon my "locality".. Abeg where dis iya basirat wey dey sell "pito".. "Pito" will be so good for this cocktail...
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by DutchesSsS(f): 9:39pm On Dec 06, 2013
tunapa2009:
Me and Dutchesss wan go out oooo.. Make Cdamsel leave her out ooooo or else what happened in jan 2013 go happen today oooo..looool

AaWwwwwwwww... kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (504) (Reply)

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.