Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,199 members, 7,963,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 11:05 PM

The Family Section Fun Room!! - Family (130) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Family Section Fun Room!! (761619 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by DutchesSsS(f): 9:43pm On Dec 06, 2013
Cdamsel, I'l love to be your friend..
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by tunapa2009(m): 9:46pm On Dec 06, 2013
DutchesSsS:

AaWwwwwwwww... kiss

Just tell where u want to go? I am here for you.. If my money no reach am, na to go borrow money from microfinance bank(LAPO) and I go use madam YPP 50K land for Abuja as collateral.. No problem at all.. No cause for control, everything is under alarm(loooool, reversed psychology)...looooool
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cdamsel(f): 9:49pm On Dec 06, 2013
C this children ooooo,i dey arrange party una dey do backyard runs undecided

Runs to call dutchess mom angry
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cdamsel(f): 9:50pm On Dec 06, 2013
DutchesSsS: Cdamsel, I'l love to be your friend..
sweetheart I'm yours for the taking babe kiss
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by serubawon(m): 9:57pm On Dec 06, 2013
[quote author=cdamsel

Serubawon,oya come spray me money as I dey sing plus dance
grin[/quote]

Oya, begin dance jare. I get plenty $1 bills wey full my pocket to spray you with
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by tunapa2009(m): 9:57pm On Dec 06, 2013
I sight you serubawon(ij***1 of Nairaland).. *prostrate flat* big bro.. Good evening..
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cdamsel(f): 10:00pm On Dec 06, 2013
serubawon na only u come this party with all ur mind & did thaat which was assigned,but if e pass 1000 pieces of $1 bills I no mind ooo grin
God bless ooo nwanne mu kiss
Leave tunapa2009, always off angry
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by tunapa2009(m): 10:18pm On Dec 06, 2013
cdamsel: serubawon na only u come this party with all ur mind & did thaat which was assigned,but if e pass 1000 pieces of $1 bills I no mind ooo grin

See total degrading and assassination of character and personality.. A whole babatunde OE.. I need to see Barr. Bellong on this case...
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 06, 2013
Efemena_xy: ^^ Lol!

Bush entry?? Abeg, what's that?? cheesy

When you buy a parcel of land, the community or person in charge will demand for bush entry money for the said land,. After, you start buying wine etc cheesy mostly in south south
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cdamsel(f): 10:23pm On Dec 06, 2013
tunapa2009:

See total degrading and assassination of character and personality.. A whole babatunde OE.. I need to see Barr. Bellong on this case...
oya ejo, forgive ma silliness
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Dygeasy(m): 10:46pm On Dec 06, 2013
Hello Everyone smiley
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cdamsel(f): 11:01pm On Dec 06, 2013
Dygeasy: Hello Everyone smiley
oya go page 1,read then come back here grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by serubawon(m): 1:45am On Dec 07, 2013
tunapa2009: I sight you serubawon(ij***1 of Nairaland).. *prostrate flat* big bro.. Good evening..

Good evening my broda. Who am I to open my massive mouth and talk? A o ni se yin o. You go pay for the prostrating sha o. grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by serubawon(m): 1:49am On Dec 07, 2013
cdamsel: serubawon na only u come this party with all ur mind & did thaat which was assigned,but if e pass 1000 pieces of $1 bills I no mind ooo grin

No worry. I full ground repete. 1000 pieces loun loun ke. We go just increase the denomination to $100 ni. Sikena!!
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by EfemenaXY: 5:56am On Dec 07, 2013
cdamsel:
YPP no try urself ooooo, no leave CC & efe 4 kitchen ooooo

??!!

grin grin grin

Chillisauce:

When you buy a parcel of land, the community or person in charge will demand for bush entry money for the said land,. After, you start buying wine etc cheesy mostly in south south

Ah that!

We call it wash mouth / shake hands... cheesy cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Yusphull(m): 6:16am On Dec 07, 2013
mysticalgal:

Yushpull, oya sit down as per say u no too well, u
go wash plate later on sha oooo

Abeg bro, mak I borrow ur English... No worry I go pay yu back.. grin grin

See total downgrading of personality, settling ones caliber and reputation to mud and assassination of ambition..

A whole YUSFULL na hin yu wan dey YUSLESS for ya parry ??.. I need to see Barr. Bellong on this case...

Oya tender ya unreserved apology nw and bring all the following to appease the gods..

7 white cocks, 7 white goats, 25ltres of vegetable oil, 12yards of white lace, 3 bags of perboiled rice, seven crates of egg, 21 cartons of Hungry-man size indomie, 21 pack of Knoor Chicken and #10 thousand naira only... #lobatan#
grin grin grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cdamsel(f): 7:40am On Dec 07, 2013
serubawon:

No worry. I full ground repete. 1000 pieces loun loun ke. We go just increase the denomination to $100 ni. Sikena!!
I'm Not yoruba so pls explain the bolded

To the comment generally my reply?I LOVE YOU SERUBAWON grin
Tell madam that u have a bullseye target on your back, say if she Bleep up I ll just snatch u one tiime
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Dygeasy(m): 7:45am On Dec 07, 2013
cdamsel: oya go page 1,read then come back here grin
Lol...

Brief Me Jor cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cdamsel(f): 7:46am On Dec 07, 2013
Yusphull:

Abeg bro, mak I borrow ur English... No worry I go pay yu back.. grin grin

See total downgrading of personality, settling ones caliber and reputation to mud and assassination of ambition..

A whole YUSFULL na hin yu wan dey YUSLESS for ya parry ??.. I need to see Barr. Bellong on this case...

Oya tender ya unreserved apology nw and bring all the following to appease the gods..

7 white cocks, 7 white goats, 25ltres of vegetable oil, 12yards of white lace, 3 bags of perboiled rice, seven crates of egg, 21 cartons of Hungry-man size indomie, 21 pack of Knoor Chicken and #10 thousand naira only... #lobatan#
grin grin grin
why na always me dey appease the goods?its not good oooo, wetin ii dey dem sef angry

But na me make that comment na,how come e turn to mysticgal?

EFE u re on parole,i can't believe u followed YPP chop all the fish then stole the rest for your individual families, shey morrow una go want make I invite una again? undecided sad angry
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cdamsel(f): 7:47am On Dec 07, 2013
Dygeasy: Lol...

Brief Me Jor cheesy
introduced yourself to The house grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Dygeasy(m): 8:14am On Dec 07, 2013
cdamsel: introduced yourself to The house grin
I'm Dygeasy cheesy

DYG Forms My Initials; YG For Yunus Gbolahan. And The 'easy' I Don't Know How I Came About It.

Hobbies Are Reading Just Anything, Writing, Singing, Dancing, Having Crushes (Don't Laugh). And I Like Girls cheesy

What Else?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 8:26am On Dec 07, 2013
i know this might not be a frontpage material but to those of us having the problem come and learn
How To Send P.m,quote,make Bold E.t.c

https://www.nairaland.com/1545371/how-send-p.mquotemake-bold-e.t.c
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by pickabeau1: 8:45am On Dec 07, 2013
Welcome Dygeasy... 'oko Nadiya'... you did not tell us your hobby though

To welcome you to the thread, heres some mmomoti for you to shack and feel fine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vV9QjzKy6fI
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cdamsel(f): 8:51am On Dec 07, 2013
Dygeasy: I'm Dygeasy cheesy

DYG Forms My Initials; YG For Yunus Gbolahan. And The 'easy' I Don't Know How I Came About It.

Hobbies Are Reading Just Anything, Writing, Singing, Dancing,Having Crushes (Don't Laugh). And I Like Girls cheesy

What Else?
the bolded cracked me up sha,lol. I'm sorry but I couldn't help but laugh.

Uw to the fun room,wait them go soon serve u rice with chicken sauce grin
Them like food for here wella,
Pickabeau1 is always in charge of music grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Dygeasy(m): 9:08am On Dec 07, 2013
pickabeau1: Welcome Dygeasy... 'oko Nadiya'... you did not tell us your hobby though

To welcome you to the thread, heres some mmomoti for you to shack and feel fine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vV9QjzKy6fI

Thank You Thank You cheesy

Oko Nadiya Indeed cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Dygeasy(m): 9:11am On Dec 07, 2013
cdamsel: the bolded cracked me up sha,lol. I'm sorry but I couldn't help but laugh.

Uw to the fun room,wait them go soon serve u rice with chicken sauce grin
Them like food for here wella,
Pickabeau1 is always in charge of music grin
Lol... And I Told You Not To grin

I Like Food Too. Eating Is One Of My Hobbies. I'm So Addicted I Chew My Teeth In At The Smell Of Anything Like Food. cheesy

Pickabeau What's Your Playlist For Today Like?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cdamsel(f): 9:26am On Dec 07, 2013
Dygeasy wetin dey happen 4 that thread,i smell blood grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by serubawon(m): 9:52am On Dec 07, 2013
cdamsel: I'm Not yoruba so pls explain the bolded

To the comment generally my reply?I LOVE YOU SERUBAWON grin
Tell madam that u have a bullseye target on your back, say if she Bleep up I ll just snatch u one tiime

Hmmmm.... 1st of all, in context, the "loun loun" means that the 1000 pieces of $1 bills dey too much, thus the bigger denominations to reduce the quantity of bills (something like that).

Secondly, (serubawon whispering), are you trying to get me killed or something? Olori is a very jealous female. If she sees what you wrote, she'll eliminate me first and then come looking for you. That'll be really ugly.

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Dygeasy(m): 9:54am On Dec 07, 2013
cdamsel: Dygeasy wetin dey happen 4 that thread,i smell blood grin
No Be Small Thing O. But I Dey Enjoy Am Dìiieee grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cdamsel(f): 10:02am On Dec 07, 2013
serubawon:

Hmmmm.... 1st of all, in context, the "loun loun" means that the 1000 pieces of $1 bills dey too much, thus the bigger denominations to reduce the quantity of bills (something like that).

Secondly, (serubawon whispering), are you trying to get me killed or something? Olori is a very jealous female. If she sees what you wrote, she'll eliminate me first and then come looking for you. That'll be really ugly.
calm down,ll hide u under my wrapper she won't find ya grin
Dygeasy: No Be Small Thing O. But I Dey Enjoy Am Dìiieee grin
as in ehhhh,e dey sweet me die, people give room for trash,when u act like NL is ur life it gives room for bullshit, seun can't try that rubbish with CC or R231?them b MODs but u ll never know, make them they there they cry fowl them neva c anything,read make I edit b4 them come hunt my as.s down grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by EfemenaXY: 10:12am On Dec 07, 2013
^^ Girl, what thread?

Abeg post the link now-now cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by serubawon(m): 10:15am On Dec 07, 2013
cdamsel: calm down,ll hide u under my wrapper she won't find ya grin

Why do I feel like I'm done for?

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (504) (Reply)

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.