Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,458 members, 7,881,624 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 03:33 AM

NCC Warns Service Providers On Unsolicited Messages - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / NCC Warns Service Providers On Unsolicited Messages (8541 Views)

How To Opt Out Of Unsolicited MTN SMS And Adds Yourself. / Don't Use Second-Hand Phones - NCC Warns / NCC Warns MTN, Airtel And Globacom Over Poor Quality Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NCC Warns Service Providers On Unsolicited Messages by Dygeasy(m): 6:41pm On Aug 31, 2013
casiello: Oga no vex jare, i was reading meaningful contributions from nairalander's until I scrolled down to Dygeasy post questioning Asala1's village because of his text message volume and i just got infuriated. Dygeasy was just very very wrong to do that and I got infuriated at his contribution that's it. Its better to post nothing than to post a reply attacking one's village.
Sup Human Activist? grin

You Could Have Read Between The Lines And You Would Have Seen I Didn't In Anyway Attack The Guy's Village. I Mean Do I Know Him?

Sarcasm Was All Over My Post And Those Who Caught The Joke Liked It. There's No Point Being Uptight Over Nothing Especially On Nairaland.

I Was Just Surprised To See Someone Having A Message Tone So Loud And Long Enough To Wake Him Up From His deep Sleep..gringrin When Most Phones Have Short Tones For The SMS Feature.

Or Is D'banj's Don't Tell Me Nonsense His Message Tone? gringrin (yab me again o)

I Owe No Apologies Tho.

Ciao!!
Re: NCC Warns Service Providers On Unsolicited Messages by jonnywest(m): 6:42pm On Aug 31, 2013
These is bad news for som peeps,those dat stores their gf|bf name wit mtn or airtel,so wen der phone rings at nite dey just show dere pattners dat its mtn disturbing
grin grin
Re: NCC Warns Service Providers On Unsolicited Messages by dgysoft(m): 9:17pm On Aug 31, 2013
Good move NCC . I would rather suggest that they make unsolicited text receiving optional, by the subscriber. my inbox is filled with junks.
Re: NCC Warns Service Providers On Unsolicited Messages by DonaldGenes(m): 2:08am On Sep 01, 2013
shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Using Mms Setting For Celtel Free Browsing / Fifa 16 For Android (ultimate Team) / Whatsapp Tricks You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.