Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,824 members, 7,898,970 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 12:05 AM

She Found A Condom In My Bag - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Found A Condom In My Bag (7010 Views)

When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom / Someone Finds Condom In A Bible In Her Hotel Room In Abuja (photos) / Ladies, Does Having A Condom In A Wallet Make A Guy Irresponsible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

She Found A Condom In My Bag by Genuine(m): 1:31pm On Jun 13, 2008
She found a condom in my luggage when i returned from a 1-week trip to Nigeria.
She's convinced that i'm cheating, and she's about to leave me. . . And i wont stop her! Why should I?
Re: She Found A Condom In My Bag by buzyDiva(f): 1:33pm On Jun 13, 2008
your girl is very smart . . but, u just answered your own question.

what was the condom doing in your luggage?
did u or did u not cheat on her?
Re: She Found A Condom In My Bag by nana(f): 1:37pm On Jun 13, 2008
Genuine:

She found a condom in my luggage when i returned from a 1-week trip to Nigeria.
She's convinced that i'm cheating, and she's about to leave me. . . And i wont stop her! Why should I?
U've answered the question na. . .
Re: She Found A Condom In My Bag by Genuine(m): 1:39pm On Jun 13, 2008
buzyDiva:

your girl is very smart . . but, u need to answer your own question first.

what was the condom doing in your luggage?
did u cheat on her?

Well, if she's very smart - then i'm very wise. . .  I will not answer the question but the condom could have been planted in my bag, i may have placed it there to see her reaction. . .  She doesnt even trust me so why should i stop her?
The other day, my younger sister called and she insulted her thinking she was my lover - simply because i told my sister "i love you"
Re: She Found A Condom In My Bag by tope2000(f): 1:40pm On Jun 13, 2008
hmmmmmmmmmm u lie shocked
Re: She Found A Condom In My Bag by buzyDiva(f): 1:42pm On Jun 13, 2008
Genuine:

Well, if she's very smart - then i'm very wise. . .  I will not answer the question but the condom could have been planted in my bag, i[b] may have placed it there to see her reaction[/b]. . .  She doesnt even trust me so why should i stop her?

that one na story!!
trust ko, trust ni. . . why would u plant a condom in ur own bag to test her? watchu testing her for? If u ask me, it sounds absolutely stupid to do such a thing.

abeg the girl was very smart . . what if u came back with some kind of STDs or HIV . . she shld hug u and tell u good job?

u don't make no sense and I hope she leaves u ASAP!!

and u need to GROW UP!!
Re: She Found A Condom In My Bag by nana(f): 1:42pm On Jun 13, 2008
tope2000:

hmmmmmmmmmm u lie shocked
lol. . .abi o
Re: She Found A Condom In My Bag by Moyola(f): 1:47pm On Jun 13, 2008
liar! liar!! pantz on fire
Re: She Found A Condom In My Bag by Genuine(m): 1:55pm On Jun 13, 2008
Well i do hope she leaves me as well, cos i wont be with someone who doesnt trust me!
This is the thing with our girls, the few of u that have responded have stood with one voice and said i was wrong and i must have cheated, unfortunately this is how you people react. . .
The guys are silent and watching, but i want to ask u all this question: How will u prove that i cheated?
If i were truly the player, do u think i'd be careless enough to leave condoms where she can find them?
And finally, what do i stand to gain or lose if she leaves me?
Re: She Found A Condom In My Bag by tope2000(f): 1:58pm On Jun 13, 2008
The thing that bugs me is that u said you would tell her how the condom got into your bag and that to me also means you are cheating and i must say you are living up to your name at all.
Re: She Found A Condom In My Bag by jaybee3(m): 2:02pm On Jun 13, 2008
tope2000:

The thing that bugs me is that u said you would tell her how the condom got into your bag and that to me also means you are cheating and i must say you are living up to your name at all.
How does telling her (exlaining himself) amounts to cheating? if i was a girl i'd rather my b/f have condoms in his bag rather than bring stories of unwanted pregnancy/STD to moi.
Re: She Found A Condom In My Bag by buzyDiva(f): 2:07pm On Jun 13, 2008
jay bee:

How does telling her (exlaining himself) amounts to cheating? if i was a girl i'd rather my b/f have condoms in his bag rather than bring stories of unwanted pregnancy/STD to moi.

good thing u ain't a gurl . . a guys comes back from a trip with condoms in his bag and
Pleaseeeeeee pple . . think!

@poster,
U haven't exactly answered what the condon was doing in ur bag . . were u really testing her? did u use with someone and forgot it in your bag? do u guys use condoms when having sex and u had bought that for both or u?
ur story ain't straight.

and why would u wanna test ur gurl . . don't u also trust her?
u guys are really so full of ursef . . cos with u . . u really don't see anything wrong in what u did.
Re: She Found A Condom In My Bag by jaybee3(m): 2:09pm On Jun 13, 2008
what if he bought 'em condoms so he can use it 4 passionate love-making when he gets home?
Re: She Found A Condom In My Bag by MethodMan3(m): 2:10pm On Jun 13, 2008
convince her you bought it to hammer her! ;d
Re: She Found A Condom In My Bag by tope2000(f): 2:11pm On Jun 13, 2008
jay bee:

what if he bought 'em condoms so he can use it 4 passionate love-making when he gets home?

Biko!!! jay bee don't even give me that oooooooooo, that line of sentence has been worn out after being used continuously by you guys.
Re: She Found A Condom In My Bag by buzyDiva(f): 2:20pm On Jun 13, 2008
jay bee:

is that how u roll?
u were thinking bout hammering her all thru the journey that u decided to buy condoms from naija to hammer her when u get to yankee or jands or wherever . . ??
Re: She Found A Condom In My Bag by cescky(m): 2:20pm On Jun 13, 2008
@post
guy free her,if she jst found condom and she's paranoid,show her the exit door angry,shes obviously supicious of u,and because u tell ur sis u love her she starts wialing,abeg fire her, angry

unless shes constantly found condoms on u,or uve been cheating on her b4 undecided, if thats the case ur guilty undecided na only u sabi d truth
gat this feeling ur tired of the girl and want her to run by herself!!
Re: She Found A Condom In My Bag by tope2000(f): 2:22pm On Jun 13, 2008
buzyDiva:

is that how u roll?
u were thinking bout hammering her all through the journey that u decided to buy condoms from naija to hammer her when u get to yankee or jands or wherever . . ??
Yes, is that how you roll jay?
Re: She Found A Condom In My Bag by Genuine(m): 2:25pm On Jun 13, 2008
buzyDiva:

good thing u ain't a girl . . a guys comes back from a trip with condoms in his bag and
Pleaseeeeeee people . . think!

@poster,
You haven't exactly answered what the condon was doing in your bag . . were u really testing her? did u use with someone and forgot it in your bag? do u guys use condoms when having sex and u had bought that for both or u?
your story ain't straight.

and why would u want to test your girl . . don't u also trust her?
u guys are really so full of ursef . . because with u . . u really don't see anything wrong in what u did.

I purposely made it a pack of gold circle so she'd know it came from naija, i purposely opened it up and took out 2 out of the four - i still have the 2 stashed up somewhere waiting to shock her when we break up.
I didnt cheat, i don't cheat, its a different thing if i was single and decided to play with many girls, but when i'm into a relationship, it stays like a relationship.
I did what i did because she's been looking for a scandal, she does things like scan my phones, my desktop an phone both have bluetooth and i programmed them to exchange info automatically whenever the phone is close enough to connect, so all my text messages download to my phone. . .  she is always pondering there, if i get a call when with her she insists on knowing who that is, i never monitor her like this. She insists on embarrassing me with this her jealousy all the time - and don't even tell me its love because its choking my throat!
Re: She Found A Condom In My Bag by jaybee3(m): 2:30pm On Jun 13, 2008
buzyDiva:

is that how u roll?
u were thinking bout hammering her all through the journey that u decided to buy condoms from naija to hammer her when u get to yankee or jands or wherever . . ??
tope2000:

Yes, is that how you roll jay?
could have bought the condoms on his way home now. I normally park at the airport when i travel so a trip to boots will def help towards unwanted pregnancy.

Plus i wanna think i am a lot smarter to be caught out like that. Even if i get caught out trust me der r plenty of explanations in da rule book!
Re: She Found A Condom In My Bag by tope2000(f): 2:34pm On Jun 13, 2008
Oh, so there is rule book now!!!!!! so i am guessing only the guys know about this book.
Re: She Found A Condom In My Bag by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 13, 2008
@ poster

She is leaving and you won't stop her. How old are you? The reason is so obvious!
Re: She Found A Condom In My Bag by Genuine(m): 2:36pm On Jun 13, 2008
I think i'll even be a better person without her cos i've endured this close marking for over a yr now just to make her understand that i can be trusted but mehhnnnn, any small thing - wahala, any small thing - scandal, to the extent of my own younger sister becoming my babe!
I tire oh!!
Re: She Found A Condom In My Bag by shylladear(f): 2:39pm On Jun 13, 2008
i no no for am oh angry
but we girls can also make our own rule book
abi no be so ?
Re: She Found A Condom In My Bag by tope2000(f): 2:41pm On Jun 13, 2008
shylladear:

i no no for am oh angry
but we girls can also make our own rule book
abi no be so ?
i am creating dat shit 2[rule book] cheesy
Re: She Found A Condom In My Bag by TOH(f): 2:41pm On Jun 13, 2008
why is it guys of nowadays act like bloody females? Bloody homosexuals I tell you.

Care to ask her what happened in her past relationship? Perhaps she was cheated on before or maybe something bad happened that caused her to have severe trust issues. Instead of you to talk about it with her you are busy whining on the net instead and making matters worse with retarded tests

1 Like

Re: She Found A Condom In My Bag by tope2000(f): 2:42pm On Jun 13, 2008
TOH:

why is it guys of nowadays act like bloody females? Bloody homosexuals I tell you.

Care to ask her what happened in her past relationship? Perhaps she was cheated on before or maybe something bad happened that caused her to have severe trust issues. Instead of you to talk about it with her you are busy whining on the net instead and making matters worse with retarded tests
God bless you my dear
Re: She Found A Condom In My Bag by jaybee3(m): 2:42pm On Jun 13, 2008
tope2000:

i am creating that shit 2[rule book] cheesy
Game is meant to be sold not to be told
Re: She Found A Condom In My Bag by tope2000(f): 2:44pm On Jun 13, 2008
wateva
Re: She Found A Condom In My Bag by shylladear(f): 2:46pm On Jun 13, 2008
try and put more effort in convincing her that u are for real maybe u havent tryed enogh
and it will be bad if u let her go just like that.
Re: She Found A Condom In My Bag by buzyDiva(f): 2:46pm On Jun 13, 2008
and what if she was testing u too?

pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee . . . u pple need to grow up!.
testing ur gurl by buying condoms from naija, open it, took some of it out . . just to test her.
what point are u trynna prove?

like someone said . . maybe u were already tired of her and needs an excuse for a break up.
Re: She Found A Condom In My Bag by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 13, 2008
poster what da hell r u testing her for?there are other ways of testing a girl,but definitely not with condom haba,if you're not cheating on her i wonder what a condom is doing in ya bag,drop that testing story abeg,don't tell me u went to a shop and bought a pack of condom all in the name of testing your girl undecided that is joblessness and imaturity my brother

(1) (2) (3) (4)

I Hate Females In Nigeria / What The Whites Dont Know About Nigeria 'SEX' / Dick Size, More Important Than You Think

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.