Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,166 members, 7,890,940 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:20 AM

Okorocha Denies Legalising Abortion In Imo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Denies Legalising Abortion In Imo (9169 Views)

Biafra: I Don’t Care If He Lives Or Dies – Okorocha Denies Calling For Kanu’s Ha / Legalising Marijuana And Nigerian Economy / Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Denies Legalising Abortion In Imo by Chiscomax(m): 12:58pm On Sep 01, 2013
Clemzy16: Okorocha added that the bill would equally enable every woman to enjoy reproductive rights as well as the right to medical abortion in cases of intimate assault, molestation, Inbreeding.… he gave us no food

lolz, no wonder u are angry grin
Re: Okorocha Denies Legalising Abortion In Imo by clint77ng: 1:06pm On Sep 01, 2013
[quote author=Chiscomax][/quote]Sorry for that statement but we must put hands together to stop evil. U cant be a fool cos u have right to ur views.
Re: Okorocha Denies Legalising Abortion In Imo by abacrested(f): 1:12pm On Sep 01, 2013
But the Bill is not bad na,I fink its jst the understanding
Re: Okorocha Denies Legalising Abortion In Imo by cold(m): 1:16pm On Sep 01, 2013
clint77ng: I doubt if u r a chritian but i promise that God will judge u with watever u wrote here. I havent read anywhere in d scriptures where God ask us to start killing helpless innocent children in 21st century. U support abortion despite being born
This is a joke right?Hosea 13:16 Samaria shall become desolate; for she hath rebelled against her God: they shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up.

& Psalms 137:9 Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones
Re: Okorocha Denies Legalising Abortion In Imo by ladyamabel: 1:18pm On Sep 01, 2013
Longeria: Okorocha, you're an ediot. Had it been your mother aborted you just because ABOKI she don't love rapedt and impregnated her, will you be alive to be enemy of Ndibgo and friend to those who makes us weep, I know the next on your plan is to legalise gay marriage,

Thunder will fire you before then.
u re a bigger idiot. I'm a mother nd I ve seen women who their pregnancy killed in d 4th month.my friend died cos her child possed a threat 2 her life nd she did nofin abt it, nw both mother nd child are gone. Some women ve still birth cos they fail 2 harken 2 doctors at d early stage of their pregnancy. Every pregnancy is unique nd dnt fink u knw all abt pregnancy until u gt 2 a general maternity home, thn u will cry fr some women. Evry child deserve 2 b luvd, thts why there re so many abandoned children everywher. Let me ask u, hw many ve u adopted? Plss don't talk out of ignorance

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha Denies Legalising Abortion In Imo by Yeske2(m): 1:43pm On Sep 01, 2013
Abortion should and must be legalized, let's stop pretending and face facts. Any woman who needs a TOP should go have it.
Re: Okorocha Denies Legalising Abortion In Imo by flexshop(m): 2:14pm On Sep 01, 2013
our people say that a dog the Gods want to kill,dey close his nostrils to the stench of feaces, called home and my people who were at the forefront of the rochas campaign were callin for his head on a plate.this man keeps digging his own grave, even if the house gave you the bill, can't you sit on it till your second tenure.you all should continue clapping for him on nairaland, in imo state, they are waiting for 2015..hahahahahahahhahaahahaha
Re: Okorocha Denies Legalising Abortion In Imo by johpeace: 2:33pm On Sep 01, 2013
I am forced to comment on this post based on 2 reasons and eventual disastrous outcome.

A similar bill of ds terminology reared its ugly head during d past administration of Ikedi Ohakim,sponsored by Dr Obinna Ekennia frm d same Mbaise from whr ds woman comes from.And it faced a severe public outcry and later died.In fact d catholic church held a rally against it dt time....Why must it be Mbaise people sponsorin ds.Is it dt d contents are predominant der or....?I dont knw.

Now Rochas wants to dabble into ds highly complicated and controversial bill/law.Inasmuch as Rochas enjoys d gud will of d catholic church,am sorry,he is unintentionally incurring d wrath of the church.D catholic archbishop of Owerri,Dr A.J.V. Obinna in a press conference yesterday vehemently opposed ds bill and even called out to Rochas not to dare or even recind his consent.

Your excellency Sir!Dont forget so easily wht happened to Ikedi Ohakim your predecessor.Also dont forget d glaring power d church commands in makin and breakin of any administration in Imo.Pls dont start a race u cant complete.

This singular bill will be d last straw dts gona break your back very shortly.

Pls learn!!!
Re: Okorocha Denies Legalising Abortion In Imo by Korrection(m): 3:36pm On Sep 01, 2013
wirinet:

So you are forcing a woman who was raped to go through the trauma of carrying the baby for 9 months and giving birth to the baby just to satisfy your moral sensibilities. You care nothing about the pyschological health of the woman, the health and welbeing of a child without a father or even the stigmitization the child would go through in life being a product of rape. All you care about is what you gain by feeling good massaging religious conscience to receive a moral high. If such child should come to you for food or money in the future, you will forget your moral high ground by claiming it is not your responsibility.
abortion kills both the child and sometimes the mother....if the mother dies then you lost two important people....grow up and stop supporting rubbish...
Re: Okorocha Denies Legalising Abortion In Imo by zenith7(m): 6:42pm On Sep 01, 2013
I wonder what would have happened if GEJ signed this sort of bill into law. The likes of Abagworo and Berem wouldn't be supporting it.
Re: Okorocha Denies Legalising Abortion In Imo by PassingShot(m): 6:57pm On Sep 01, 2013
Some people need to have their brains examined. In fact these people condemning this bill do not deserve some privileges like having access to the internet.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Denies Legalising Abortion In Imo by Ndkings1(m): 7:13pm On Sep 01, 2013
Am seeing things!
End time tins.
Re: Okorocha Denies Legalising Abortion In Imo by wirinet(m): 8:13pm On Sep 01, 2013
Korrection: abortion kills both the child and sometimes the mother....if the mother dies then you lost two important people....grow up and stop supporting rubbish...

You must stiill be a teen. How many abortion done in a proper hospital by a qualified doctor do you know that had resulted in the death of the pregnant woman? not everybody patronizes quack doctors or backyard pharmacies like you. Most deaths by aborting mothers are as a result of the operation being conducted quacks using unsterilized tools.

Whether they legalize abortion or not, abortion will still go on, as had been going on for decades. Banning it only takes it to backyard chemist shops intead of hospitals leading to more deaths of woman than would have happened if abortion was legal and regulated.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Denies Legalising Abortion In Imo by Hblaise(m): 12:01am On Sep 02, 2013
All of una don dey do like say una no dey do abortion

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Denies Legalising Abortion In Imo by Zadokk: 6:13am On Sep 02, 2013
Longeria: Okorocha, you're an ediot. Had it been your mother aborted you just because ABOKI she don't love rapedt and impregnated her, will you be alive to be enemy of Ndibgo and friend to those who makes us weep, I know the next on your plan is to legalise gay marriage,

Thunder will fire you before then.
your very stupid is like u don't understand English, if ur wife is pregnant, and she is @ d state of death who do u save ur wife or d child
Re: Okorocha Denies Legalising Abortion In Imo by Ficeo(m): 9:06am On Sep 02, 2013
Expect God's wrath if U try dis trash ARO!
Re: Okorocha Denies Legalising Abortion In Imo by zenith7(m): 9:21am On Sep 02, 2013
Zadokk: your very stupid is like u don't understand English, if ur wife is pregnant, and she is @ d state of death who do u save ur wife or d child
You're the silly one here. In your question, i'll save my wife. But let me ask you, what if your wife does not intend getting pregnant and by omission or commission she conceives but didn't bother telling you that she's pregnant and goes straight to the doctor, abort the baby on the ground that its threatening her life. On finding out that such happened what would you do?

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Denies Legalising Abortion In Imo by flymeup: 1:13pm On Sep 02, 2013
The law is to prevent unwanted or foolish babies like you, but we're saying no to it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Justice Ademola And Wife’s Absence Stalls Arraignment / HOME » NEWS » Electricity Generation Hits 4,009MW, Improves Gradually / Minimum Wage: Denial Characteristic Of The Buhari Administration – Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.