Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,630 members, 7,951,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 07:22 PM

PDP Splits: Seven Governors, Oyinlola, Atiku Members Of New Faction - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Splits: Seven Governors, Oyinlola, Atiku Members Of New Faction (18613 Views)

Seven Governors Shun PDP Governors’ Forum Meeting In Bayelsa / NTA Refuses Reporting Atiku, Seven Governors Walk-out Of PDP Convention / PDP Splits: Seven Governors, Oyinlola, Atiku, Baraje, Others Form New Faction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Splits: Seven Governors, Oyinlola, Atiku Members Of New Faction by Demdem(m): 4:43pm On Sep 01, 2013
tijehi: Rotimi Ameachi wao, I can't bliv u did this. I really and truly pity u.

Pity ursef. Are u aware that him and his supporters were suspended for no just reason.
Nothing delights me now than seeing the killer party in factions.
Re: PDP Splits: Seven Governors, Oyinlola, Atiku Members Of New Faction by norabenok: 6:28pm On Sep 01, 2013
bokohalal:

Is this true? I had a telephone conversation with someone in Nigeria about a month ago who claimed that Jonathan Goodluck is arming Ijaws to breakaway from Nigeria.

God time for fake rumor manufacturers. If GEJ wants his Ijaw free from the clutches of One Nigeria, he could do it without arming the Ijaws.
Re: PDP Splits: Seven Governors, Oyinlola, Atiku Members Of New Faction by omonnakoda: 8:05pm On Sep 01, 2013
Goodluck Jonathan is not a wise man and that is why he does not surround himself with wise men.In fact he seems to be afraid of smart people. The aphorism show me your friends and I will tell who you are is very apt in his case.
Who are GEJ's people ?

1 .His Wife
2. Nyesom Wike
3. Bamanga Tukur
4. Godswill Akpabio
5. Governor Jang

etc.

OK

His whole strategy is based on the idea that he is incumbent and will use the apparatus of state to secure his second term. After all Obasanjo did it

He forgets several key facts
He is NOT Obasanjo
He is not a soldier and so the Army is NOT his constituency. This is very important in Nigeria The Army protect their own.
He is a minority.
He has very few friends and many enemies
He is not performing and is condoning massive corruption.
He will face exactly the same obstacles OBJ faced with the third term agenda.
The only way he can remain in office is if he performs and wins elections .
If he rigs elections Nigeria will erupt and he will be removed
It is not too late for him to perform even if he just achieves stable power bt he is running out of time.
The most important determinant will be WHO the opposition brings forward as candidate. If they bring Buhari that will help GEJ let us wait and see
Re: PDP Splits: Seven Governors, Oyinlola, Atiku Members Of New Faction by successking: 10:20pm On Sep 01, 2013
This is desperation for power as a result of greediness. This action should be condemned by all well meaning Nigerians in strong terms. Let us wait and see how one of them becomes the president of Nigeria in 2015.
Re: PDP Splits: Seven Governors, Oyinlola, Atiku Members Of New Faction by muktarmtt(m): 1:11am On Sep 02, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: Fear fear governors. I thought they would have been bold enough to walk out of the party and join APC or form another party. But in the end, fear no gree dem. What they've simply done is just like a lady or child crying just to be noticed. It doesn't make any sense.

Meanwhile, I hate to say this but it is clear that all these are happening simply because GEJ, the leader of PDP, is from minority tribe. Sometimes, I wonder what would have happened to GEJ by now if not that atleast the Igbos have stood by him. This president has not committed any sin, except his tribe. If anything, atleast, this is the first time we'r having purposeful leadership in this country. While OBJ ran the opposition out of business and Yar Adua rigged the only major election (Ekiti re-run) he supervised in favour of PDP, GEJ has allowed free and fair elections, thereby increasing the political control of the opposition, in terms number of states and legislative seats between 2010 and now. But what does GEJ get in return, its attacks, attacks and more attacks. Very very unfortunate indeed.
shut d fck up u dick head wch manority tribe gej is fairlure he most b step down for gudness of nigeria
Re: PDP Splits: Seven Governors, Oyinlola, Atiku Members Of New Faction by Nobody: 1:43am On Sep 02, 2013
All i know is that come 2015, Igbos and the federal might will stand by GEJ till 2019. Any other soupy faction or mega soupy party can go to hell fire.

I mean the hottest part of hell fire facing satan himself o smiley
Re: PDP Splits: Seven Governors, Oyinlola, Atiku Members Of New Faction by Nobody: 3:35am On Sep 02, 2013
omonnakoda: Goodluck Jonathan is not a wise man and that is why he does not surround himself with wise men.In fact he seems to be afraid of smart people. The aphorism show me your friends and I will tell who you are is very apt in his case.
Who are GEJ's people ?

1 .His Wife
2. Nyesom Wike
3. Bamanga Tukur
4. Godswill Akpabio
5. Governor Jang

etc.

OK

His whole strategy is based on the idea that he is incumbent and will use the apparatus of state to secure his second term. After all Obasanjo did it

He is NOT Obasanjo
He is not a soldier and so the Army is NOT his constituency. This is very important in Nigeria The Army protect their own.
He is a minority.
It is not too late for him to perform even if he just achieves stable power bt he is running out of time.
The most important determinant will be WHO the opposition brings forward as candidate. If they bring Buhari that will help GEJ let us wait and see

Bros GEJ is the commander in chief and the army takes orders from him,civillian or no civillian.
Re: PDP Splits: Seven Governors, Oyinlola, Atiku Members Of New Faction by Pinky111: 8:13am On Sep 02, 2013
Dike Chimezie: Good riddance too bad rubbish.
D question now is do GEJ need this prodigals to triumph in 2015?No is my answer.
What GEJ need is 'we' that voted him b4 and that shall vote him again.
GEJ all d way.
In GEJ word, no shaking.
Re: PDP Splits: Seven Governors, Oyinlola, Atiku Members Of New Faction by badesco(m): 12:02pm On Sep 02, 2013
payless: We dey laf o!

I have told you all about impending death of PDP in 2014. There will be two PDP Presidential candidates nominated for 2015 election. Grab your popcorn and wait for drama that lies ahead........

https://www.nairaland.com/1398776/developing-pdp-dead-burial-arrangement
you can only predict the death of any political party after 2015 election not now. 7 out of 26 is no effect but null and void. be rest assured the seven that purported left would soon return to pdp in no distance time. politicians are nothing but harlots that has no shame so far you dole out cash.
Re: PDP Splits: Seven Governors, Oyinlola, Atiku Members Of New Faction by DDN: 1:41pm On Sep 02, 2013
Why should Oyinlola and Amaechi whose cases are still in the courts decide to retake over their positions in PDP when judgments have not been given. These are clear cases of contempt of court.
Re: PDP Splits: Seven Governors, Oyinlola, Atiku Members Of New Faction by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 02, 2013
omonnakoda: Goodluck Jonathan is not a wise man and that is why he does not surround himself with wise men.In fact he seems to be afraid of smart people. The aphorism show me your friends and I will tell who you are is very apt in his case.
Who are GEJ's people ?

1 .His Wife
2. Nyesom Wike
3. Bamanga Tukur
4. Godswill Akpabio
5. Governor Jang

etc.

OK

He is NOT Obasanjo
He is a minority.

Emboldened there is the crux.
Even the likes of eGuerrilla have always been prepared to lend a helping hand as long as he performs.

What won't be tolerated for much longer, however, is the evident nonchalance, the over-celebration of ineptitude, the acceptance of unparalleled levels of corruption, and the repeated threats by acolytes who continue to betray the Niger Delta cause of resource control - for personal gains.

This is a time for Presido to man-up and take on the vested interest groups holding our Nation hostage, at the expense of of his garrulous supporters who are blinded to the truth. Act now and act fast, as the patience of well-meaning Nigerians is fast running out.

“Somebody will want the President to operate like the kings of Syria, Babylon, Egypt, the Pharaoh, all - powerful people that you read about in the Bible. They want the president to operate that way, the characters of the Goliath. Unfortunately, I am not one of those.

“But God knows why I am here, even though I don’t have any of those attributes, or these kinds of characters I have used as an example. But through your prayers, God placed me here. The only thing I ask you to do for me, and that is the prayer I pray every time, is for God to use me to change this country.

“I don’t need to be a lion. I don’t need to be Nebuchadnezzar. I don’t need to operate like the Pharaoh of Egypt. I don’t need to be an army general but I can change this country without those traits.

“You know these days for you to be an intellectual and for people to listen to you, you have to abuse government. Somebody was asking, is Nigeria on an auto pilot? Meaning a plane without a pilot and I say Nigeria is being piloted by God himself.

“It is not going to be easy, but with God using you and us, we will get to where we want to go.

[url=http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/index.php/news/20914-jonathan-to-critics%3A-i%E2%80%99m-no-pharaoh-or-army-general.html/]Source[/url]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Another Man Rides Bicycle From Niger To Adamawa State To Support Atiku (pics / Political Rascals: Afenifere Knocks Iwuanyanwu, Seeks Clarity From Ohanaeze / Fayose Challenges Buhari To Try Yobe INEC REC Over Alleged N15m Bribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.