Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,793 members, 7,898,832 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 08:16 PM

Photo: 19-year Old Cheating Brazilian Girl Swallows Mobile Phone To Prevent Her - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photo: 19-year Old Cheating Brazilian Girl Swallows Mobile Phone To Prevent Her (1721 Views)

My Husband Fondles Our 19-year-old Daughter’s Breasts – Woman Tells Court / 19-year-old Boy Impregnates Mother While Testing Love Charm / Caught In The Act: 67 Wives File For Divorcefrom 79-year-old Cheating Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photo: 19-year Old Cheating Brazilian Girl Swallows Mobile Phone To Prevent Her by amadibethelya: 5:57pm On Aug 31, 2013
My dear ABBspot readers, wonder they say shall never end, imagine a 19-year old Brazilian girl, Adriana Andrade who was cheating on her boyfriend has swallowed her phone to prevent him from reading her text messages. According to reports, her boyfriend demanded to see her phone, when he suspected she was cheating on him, but Adriana refused and swallowed it instead. She was later rushed to the hospital when she started feeling uncomfortable and was operated upon to save her life.

click here to see photo http://amadibethel..com/2013/08/photo-19-year-old-cheating-brazilian.html

(1) (Reply)

Ghost Moments With Crazy Friends. / Twitter User Shares Her Mum's Reaction To A Post She Made About Sex On Snapchat / How Do I Make My Wife Understand My Pains During My High BP Spells

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.