Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,145 members, 7,883,977 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 08:21 PM

Caught In The Act: 67 Wives File For Divorcefrom 79-year-old Cheating Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Caught In The Act: 67 Wives File For Divorcefrom 79-year-old Cheating Husband (821 Views)

68-Year-Old Woman Battered By Her 79-Year-Old Husband In Lagos / How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! / Check Out A Post Of How A Wife Dealt With Cheating Husband: cheaters learn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caught In The Act: 67 Wives File For Divorcefrom 79-year-old Cheating Husband by akin1007: 6:11pm On Dec 03, 2014
In what may be enter the Guinness Book of World
Records, 67 women have reportedly filed for divorce from
their husband.
79-year-old Muhammad Harun Al-Rahman is facing
multiple marital lawsuits after all of his 67 wives filed for
divorce from him.
The wives have alleged that the septugenarian, who is
from Abuja, cheated on them. According to the women, on
September 19, 2014, Al-Rahman was caught in bed with
the wife of a neighbour.
On the day of the hearing, a huge crowd gathered inside
and outside the tribunal to attend the first day of hearing,
as all of Al Rahman’s wives showed up, stating one after
the other that they intended to file for divorce on the basis
of “unreasonable behaviour” and “adultery”.
The women are applying for an Islamic divorce procedure
known as the Khula (Arabic: ﺧﻠﻊ ), which is the right of a
woman to seek a divorce from her husband in Islam in
exchange for a monetary compensation paid back to the
husband by the wife.

ynaija.com/caught-in-the-act-67-wives-file-for-divorce-from-79-year-old-cheating-husband-pictured/?utm_source=Y!&utm_medium=twitter
Re: Caught In The Act: 67 Wives File For Divorcefrom 79-year-old Cheating Husband by cococandy(f): 6:30pm On Dec 03, 2014
shocked
Re: Caught In The Act: 67 Wives File For Divorcefrom 79-year-old Cheating Husband by veave(f): 6:53pm On Dec 03, 2014
shocked shocked
Re: Caught In The Act: 67 Wives File For Divorcefrom 79-year-old Cheating Husband by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 03, 2014
Lol so its only when there is a 68th woman that they cry foul grin okay continue
Re: Caught In The Act: 67 Wives File For Divorcefrom 79-year-old Cheating Husband by bewla(m): 5:52am On Dec 04, 2014
Mondisweets:
Lol so its only when there is a 68th woman that they cry foul grin okay continue
i support u what if she is legal married will they file for divorce and is it right in Islam to marry more then four ?
Re: Caught In The Act: 67 Wives File For Divorcefrom 79-year-old Cheating Husband by Nobody: 5:57am On Dec 04, 2014
I dont know if muslims can marry more than 4women or not, but i dont see why they were complaining when they were 67 already
bewla:
i support u what if she is legal married will they file for divorce and is it right in Islam to marry more then four ?
Re: Caught In The Act: 67 Wives File For Divorcefrom 79-year-old Cheating Husband by Nobody: 6:44am On Dec 04, 2014
Fake story from a mushroom blog.
Where in Abuja,
Which court was he arraigned?
Before which Judge?

A real story will have all these details so if you want to verify you can

(1) (Reply)

Bullying: An Inferiority Complex / Simple Ways That You Can Help Your Child Learn / Help A Friend In His Trying Moment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.