Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,967 members, 7,873,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:06 AM

The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) (66126 Views)

The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (98) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by SIRKOL(m): 10:25pm On Aug 31, 2013
Eze Promoe: [size=32pt]FACT BOX (AMEBOR CONTAINER[/size]

[size=24pt]TONIGHT[/size]

SLOT 1
Ikekings and Dygeasy to woo Lupey Time: 20:00

This promises to be one of the toughest fixtures tonight, as the two aces battle for the heart of the Beauty Queen. Ikekings and Dygeasy had a non-violent word exchange this evening.
In Dygeasy word, "Ikekings must fall", but would it just end like that? Miss Nairaland will have a gargantuan task of choosing between these two.

SLOT 2
Speakdatruth and emmy9ite to woo Caracta Time: 20:30

emmy9ite, I must tell you have been eager, looking ahead for a day like this. He has Caracta in his mind, and he's not ready to dish out that dream to his rival, Speakdatruth.
Will Speakdatruth really speak the truth about his feelings today? If he does, then Caracta will have a long night choosing one amongst these two. Promises to be epic!

SLOT 3
CFCfan and Mr knowitall. to woo Dallas Cowgirl Time: 21:00

Dallas Cowgurl is a foreign based Nigerian, and two foreign based Nigerians are battling to win the heart of this single ladies. This is what we call, THE BATTLE OF THE DIASPORANS! We should expect to see the white style of wooing a lady. Oh, CAN'T WAIT!

SLOT 4
Crown Prince and dopeJemi to woo Gree-die Time: 21:30

And this is another epic encounter. A challenge like this would give you the full convinction that this is really A GAME FOR MEN! Sit with your bucket of pop corn as Mynd's want away e-GF is being wooed by the two lyrically endowed duo of dopeJemi and Crown Prince

[size=18pt]Anyone that's not on this thread has missed a lot already, even now the show is still yet to start.[/size]
can u pls explain this whole fin to me? Cos I don't get a thing of what dis hooddo is talking about
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 31, 2013
Truckpusher: I tot as much ,them go fit woo you before? grin

Huh
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by tonnieblaise(m): 10:25pm On Aug 31, 2013
crown prince,where d hell are u
No fall my hand o
*sits closer 2 gree-die*

Oya o...she said she cant wait o
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 31, 2013
elrony:

Killz ur daddy!!! lmao grin grin # no offence

SpeakDtruth be like.....
Stop before una go cause high b.p 4 the guy
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by DExplorer1: 10:26pm On Aug 31, 2013
ikekings: Keep the lines coming guys... Congrats to emmy9ite!!!
Congrats dude! Igbo man wooing odikwa very powerful grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by An0nimus: 10:28pm On Aug 31, 2013
Cathaliya: *yawns*
I did not go to that barber's shop to charge my phone just to come here and receive no action o.
shocked na you been siddon near me for there?
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by spikesC(m): 10:28pm On Aug 31, 2013
Cathaliya: *yawns*
I did not go to that barber's shop to charge my phone just to come here and receive no action o.

You always want action, why
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by DExplorer1: 10:28pm On Aug 31, 2013
SIR KOL!:
can u pls explain this whole fin to me? Cos I don't get a thing of what dis hooddo is talking about
Please check this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1400509/wooing-challenge-season-4-mens/18#17650856
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by lertee(f): 10:29pm On Aug 31, 2013
undecidedDulling angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Cathaliya: 10:30pm On Aug 31, 2013
An0nimus:
shocked na you been siddon near me for there?
shoo, guy, how far nah? How may percent enter your phone?
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 31, 2013
Truckpusher: I tot as much ,them go fit woo you before? grin
You better watch in silence shocked
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Cathaliya: 10:31pm On Aug 31, 2013
spikes C:

na inaction I go want before? After all my suffer suffer?
Guy, shift.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by spikesC(m): 10:32pm On Aug 31, 2013
Did someone die here

Where are the wooers and the wooees
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by ikekings(m): 10:32pm On Aug 31, 2013
D-Explorer:

Congrats dude! Igbo man wooing odikwa very powerful grin
Lmao!!! Wa gbayi!!!
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by An0nimus: 10:33pm On Aug 31, 2013
Cathaliya: shoo, guy, how far nah? How many percent enter your phone?
I still dey there grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 31, 2013
spikes C:

The nnwa no dey dull at'al cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Cathaliya: 10:33pm On Aug 31, 2013
hian, they take gum paste the lines for wall for wall?

@Ishsoph,
I see you o.

Wey Sanb the cheerleader?
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Greaaat: 10:35pm On Aug 31, 2013
Dygeasy: Talk Of The Beautiful!!! Lupey This Is For You. Nobody Else...

Would I see what's in front of me? No probably.
Would I hear what I'm being told? Probably No.
Would I fee whatever hits me? No maybe.
Would I feel my heartbeat whenever? Yes definitely.
It never crosses my mind to get wiped.
I never think about it to stop thinking.
I never get swayed and still have my feet on the ground.
I never get amazed to let it go just away.
Let's face it, the truth and only the truth.
You're so beautiful, even more than the most flattering of compliments.
With ways so easy and smile so pleasing.
Enough to melt a man's heart even if made of stone.
You caught not only my fancy, my attetion and concentration with it.
Would I now just overlook those and let it all go?
Of course not, I'll stay, win your heart and make you mine.
Would I then give up? I highly doubt that.
'Cos my heart beats so fast each time I think of you.
I lost control of it moments ago when you crept into my world.
And now I find it impossibly difficult to reduce the frequency at which my heart beats.
I don't regret that impossibility though.
I rather revel in the delight that comes with the spur I get to fight for and win your heart.
I used to have five ogans of sense but now I've got six.
The only one which is fixed to feel what the others can't feel.
The sense of true feelings, the enabler of love sense.
My heart beats for you baby and my knees tremble.
I'll be damned to find myself stil standing,
Here goes me down to my knees,
Stretching forth my hand hoping you'd take it.
And say the necessary to make me completely wholesome.
All I need is a YES.
Biko love Mi!!!
You the best and I ain't talking khaleed
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 31, 2013
Here is getting boring
make I scan FrontPage
will resume when it picks momentum
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by DrKlever(m): 10:37pm On Aug 31, 2013
End time tinz
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by DrKlever(m): 10:38pm On Aug 31, 2013
We are waiting for you guys oh
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Cathaliya: 10:39pm On Aug 31, 2013
An0nimus:
I still dey there grin
no mind that stupid barber....just dey loook my chest anyhow.
Tomorrow , I go attend service because I wan charge phone...grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 31, 2013
An0nimus:
my tomato-baby person dey woo you?grin

[s]whatever Flavour meant by 'tomato baby' sef. all these naija musicians[/s]

I tire o grin

I don old na. Abi you don hear sey pikin woo their mama grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Kslib(m): 10:40pm On Aug 31, 2013
After explorer don use im detective ability take hack speakthetruth down,the rest don begin fear to drop their lines.. Lol
All izz well!
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Cathaliya: 10:40pm On Aug 31, 2013
DrKlever: We are waiting for you guys oh
no be you talk endtime things now now? You come dey wait for endtime thingz? You no go go pray for your soul?
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 31, 2013
Cathaliya: hian, they take gum paste the lines for wall for wall?

@Ishsoph,
I see you o.

Wey Sanb the cheerleader?
Nwanyioma I see you too, welcome
Here is getting bored
wanna see what they've got in FrontPage
BRB
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by elrony(m): 10:42pm On Aug 31, 2013
*yawns*....

*turns to his sexy Date*...hunni,I think we should prolly go home now...the show is getting boring!! undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Truckpusher(m): 10:42pm On Aug 31, 2013
Ishsoph:
You better watch in silence shocked
Ayam drunk, plsh forgive me my sister,did they woo you too? undecided

sorry you're man undecided smh
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by lupey: 10:43pm On Aug 31, 2013
Eze Promoe: And Caracta chooses emmy9ite as the man that won her heart.
CONGRATULATIONS!
I'll give this a 70 - 30 win for Emmy, judging by Cara's judgement.
DX and Lupey, I'm I communicating smiley

Good job Eze,good job! Following... kiss
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by DExplorer1: 10:43pm On Aug 31, 2013
We need this guys to get out of the 38 guests

Crownprince and Dopejemi to woo Gree-die
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Cathaliya: 10:43pm On Aug 31, 2013
Ishsoph:
Nwanyioma I see you too, welcome
Here is getting bored
wanna see what they've got in FrontPage
BRB
take your time nwanna, this people don fall my left lap finish....after all the gingering.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by elrony(m): 10:44pm On Aug 31, 2013
Br3nd4:

I tire o grin

I don old na. Abi you don hear sey pikin woo their mama grin

Bren??... wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (98) (Reply)

Husband Busts Wife Cheating, Destroys Lover's Car (Photos, Video) / My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents / She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.