Stats: 3,182,126 members, 7,916,310 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 08:12 PM

The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) (66631 Views)

The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (98) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Cathaliya: 11:04pm On Aug 31, 2013
mondi_cheeks: see ho.rny goat lol
lmao....you no well.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by EzePromoe: 11:06pm On Aug 31, 2013
Good night everybody!
I don go hibernate o!
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by xynerise: 11:06pm On Aug 31, 2013
Erm.....Emmy9ite, Rhymez say make I tell you say na only this night you get Caracta o grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 31, 2013
Eze Promoe:
Tomorrow at my residence, after I must have beaten D-Explorer cheesy

*Mukina mood activated*
Hehe all the best ,.

Lemme call it a night
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by adexmuhyi(m): 11:07pm On Aug 31, 2013
chai!! Dys fantastic,,,anychick for me to woo?
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by DgRaNdShErifF(m): 11:09pm On Aug 31, 2013
You guys should speakdatruth, we all had a swell time.
Sweet dreams people

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 31, 2013
Eze Promoe: Mr knownothingatall. , post your lines!
shocked grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Cathaliya: 11:10pm On Aug 31, 2013
adexmuhyi: chai!! Dys fantastic,,,anychick for me to woo?
no be only funtastic.....terrible juu man
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Aug 31, 2013
Cathaliya: lmao....you no well.
he had too much of it
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by DExplorer1: 11:14pm On Aug 31, 2013
Eze Promoe:
Tomorrow at my residence, after I must have beaten D-Explorer cheesy

*Mukina mood activated*
MUKINA in my head!
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by An0nimus: 11:15pm On Aug 31, 2013
Br3nd4:

Oh boy no dey shout this cotonou thing make people dey her na. Haba! Just dey codedly call am Canada. grin
haba who go cotonou? me na Canada boy from small. na there them born me sefwink. make i sleep, hope here's more fun tomorrow.
goodnite Misssmiley

..yeah and to everyone that made here interesting, una goodnite.
see y'all next monthsmiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Cathaliya: 11:16pm On Aug 31, 2013
D-Explorer:

MUKINA in my head!
we don hear nah....oh kwa
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by iskalamong(m): 11:17pm On Aug 31, 2013
Cathaliya: no be only funtastic.....terrible juu man
it seems you need to be wooed. Lol cheesysmiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by xynerise: 11:17pm On Aug 31, 2013
sexkillz: grin grin grin grin grin

Error 419!!!

Chai! I come late. I for finish that antelope grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Cathaliya: 11:27pm On Aug 31, 2013
iskalamong:
it seems you need to be wooed. Lol cheesysmiley
when you suck bweast finish, then you come woo me...
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by lordtony27(m): 11:41pm On Aug 31, 2013
Mtchewww,bunch of ugly females...
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by iskalamong(m): 11:41pm On Aug 31, 2013
Cathaliya: when you suck bweast finish, then you come woo me...
never mentioned i hv any interest in wooing u.
Im sorry to dissapoint, I dont woo girls dey woo me.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Aug 31, 2013
CFCFan, I apologize for my absence. I was In a meeting, else I'd have ran through a lion's cage just to be with you tongue

You were already the winner in my heart. Just name the day and time for date and I'll be there cheesy grin tongue

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 11:43pm On Aug 31, 2013
Eze Promoe: Mr knowitall. , post your lines!

shocked grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Cathaliya: 11:44pm On Aug 31, 2013
iskalamong:
never mentioned i hv any interest in wooing u.
Im sorry to dissapoint, I dont woo girls dey woo me.
I talk am...you don show yourself wella. I don see you....oya, shift.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by OnyeEgo1(m): 11:45pm On Aug 31, 2013
Gently smoking me weed!... Atlas na d only real tin wey don apun for dis thread today be dis....
***coughs*** na normal tin no tell me sorry***
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 11:45pm On Aug 31, 2013
xynerise: Erm.....Emmy9ite, Rhymez say make I tell you say na only this night you get Caracta o grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Olumidzti(m): 11:46pm On Aug 31, 2013
exxell: Walks in on a dumb thread, sneezes on thread, Wipes my nose on Ikekings and Dygeasy's head, Gives moderator a hard knock on his bald head and walks angrily out!
you should b among those wooing lol
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 11:49pm On Aug 31, 2013
Its over already
hisses and go back to pdp splitting story
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Aug 31, 2013
pc guru:
what a sad way to get likes, you need social validation that bad, this is the sign of end times truly cry
another one undecided

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Cathaliya: 11:51pm On Aug 31, 2013
Ishsoph: Its over already
hisses and go back to pdp splitting story
my brother, the thing no vex you pass how e vex me...
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 11:54pm On Aug 31, 2013
See you tomorrow. . .

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by EzePromoe: 6:59pm On Sep 01, 2013
We want to say a BIG welcome to you in the Sunday version of the wooing challenge season 4. Today promises to be most entertaining, and the lines would be breathtaking.
Stay were you are chilled and relaxed with your pop-corn and drink as we continue this show.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 01, 2013
Welcome
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by EzePromoe: 6:59pm On Sep 01, 2013
[size=20pt]FACT BOX (AMEBOR CONTAINER) :[/size]

[size=18pt]TODAY[/size]

SLOT 5
bennyraz and 190 to woo Agrika

Two tough guys got attracted to a lady who is bodily endowed, though new to the forum. She'd attracted admiration from other members of the forum but it took this two men the courage to step up to the challenge, defying all feelings of cold feet. This is really a challenge to look forward to, you don't want to miss this. It promises to be full of humour.

SLOT 6
Murimoney and Yungwizzzy to woo alutacontinua

These slot is filled with challengers with zeal and passion, as they vie for the heart of our Latin-named princess. You'll not want to miss this also.

SLOT 7
Chukxy and Ayobase to woo Dyt

The first man had this slot handed to him, after LastApostle pulled out, but yet his zeal remains unrelinquished. In a game like this, someone new to it isn't to be underrated, because you never can tell his hidden potential. Ayobase, however still stand a chance carrying the day, we all have to chill with our buckets of pop-corn as we watch how its gonna play out today.

SLOT 8
D-Explorer and Eze Promoe to woo mukina2

Hmmm.
What do I say here?
Two anchors of this challenge decided to surprise the whole spectators by putting their interest in our SuperMOD. Let me just be concise here.
DX summoned the courage to come and challenge ME!
Ah! Chei!
We shall see! angry

[b]Mukina all over me!
kiss [/b]

[size=18pt]PUT ON YOUR HD GLASSES AND LET'S GET THIS STARTED ALREADY! cool[/size]

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by dsypha(m): 7:02pm On Sep 01, 2013
who lock d thread? and why honestly I need an explanation
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by tonnieblaise(m): 7:07pm On Sep 01, 2013
i just hope 2day will be better

Dem say popcorn don finish,wetin we go do??
#sippin 33 wit groundnut jare#

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (98) (Reply)

How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her / They Met In Lagos Traffic, Now They Are Married (Photos) / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend At A Fast Food Restaurant