Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,936 members, 7,966,470 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 03:12 PM

Why Do Nigerians View Girls Who Smoke As Bad Girls? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerians View Girls Who Smoke As Bad Girls? (1897 Views)

How Do You View Girls Dat Put On BUTT *** PIC *** / Your Thought On LADIES Who Smoke Or Take Alcohol. / Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Nigerians View Girls Who Smoke As Bad Girls? by Andyblaze: 12:45am On Sep 01, 2013
Its Really Discombobulating To Me. Why
Re: Why Do Nigerians View Girls Who Smoke As Bad Girls? by Godmother(f): 1:10am On Sep 01, 2013
"Bad girls" is an understatement. I think they see them more as an abomination! Guys who smoke as seen as bad boys, but the impression a girl who smokes gives is far worse.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians View Girls Who Smoke As Bad Girls? by Andyblaze: 1:42pm On Sep 01, 2013
Godmother: "Bad girls" is an understatement. I think they see them more as an abomination! Guys who smoke as seen as bad boys, but the impression a girl who smokes gives is far worse.
But remember marijuana aids grasping of what u read
Re: Why Do Nigerians View Girls Who Smoke As Bad Girls? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 01, 2013
Im a smoker but the first impression I have of any lady smoking isnt just bad but teribbly worst
Re: Why Do Nigerians View Girls Who Smoke As Bad Girls? by Montalo(m): 4:33pm On Sep 01, 2013
Andyblaze: But remember marijuana aids grasping of what u read
says who??
Re: Why Do Nigerians View Girls Who Smoke As Bad Girls? by Tolexander: 4:56pm On Sep 01, 2013
Cos smoke is produced by a bad engine!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians View Girls Who Smoke As Bad Girls? by lepasharon(f): 6:28pm On Sep 01, 2013
It still surprises me to see black ppl smoking...
Re: Why Do Nigerians View Girls Who Smoke As Bad Girls? by Goldenboy007(m): 7:05pm On Sep 01, 2013
Andyblaze: Its Really Discombobulating To Me. Why

Discon..shekini ? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin ! please don't remove my teeth ! Ok,back to your topic; It is a known fact that smoking is hazardous to health so when i see a girl smoking, it's either she is blocked head ignoranmus or just self destructive. Those are not two attractive qualities in a girl.
Re: Why Do Nigerians View Girls Who Smoke As Bad Girls? by Andyblaze: 11:21pm On Sep 01, 2013
lepasharon: It still surprises me to see black ppl smoking...
Hmm really? does it have any colour preference?
Re: Why Do Nigerians View Girls Who Smoke As Bad Girls? by Andyblaze: 11:22pm On Sep 01, 2013
Montalo: says who??
most of my classmates
Re: Why Do Nigerians View Girls Who Smoke As Bad Girls? by alvin000(m): 11:27pm On Sep 01, 2013
I am naturally NYMPH guy who needs sex every day whc push me to do all what I can do to satisfy my urge at all cost. I sleep with uncountable Homely babes, Ashawo babes n any woman I come in contact with. Last two month I started a relationship with one lady in Benin city after a couples of a week in the relationship, she introduced me to some of GF whc I sleep with 3 of them in a row due the story of my sex ability they learnt from that my GF.
The most deadly aspect of it is the mother one of the girl happen to be my Sexy Sugar mummy that I mate in Lagos. The Daughter of that Sugar mummy is very sexy n creamy as her mother. I can't stop myself from having sex with both of them but am afraid of repercussion of sleeping with Mother n Daughter at the same time and am afraid of revealing the secret of my affairs with both of them.
I also can't cheat a nature!!!
Re: Why Do Nigerians View Girls Who Smoke As Bad Girls? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Sep 01, 2013
Smoking is bad enough already. undecided
Re: Why Do Nigerians View Girls Who Smoke As Bad Girls? by Andyblaze: 11:43pm On Sep 01, 2013
alvin000: I am naturally NYMPH guy who needs sex every day whc push me to do all what I can do to satisfy my urge at all cost. I sleep with uncountable Homely babes, Ashawo babes n any woman I come in contact with. Last two month I started a relationship with one lady in Benin city after a couples of a week in the relationship, she introduced me to some of GF whc I sleep with 3 of them in a row due the story of my sex ability they learnt from that my GF.
The most deadly aspect of it is the mother one of the girl happen to be my Sexy Sugar mummy that I mate in Lagos. The Daughter of that Sugar mummy is very sexy n creamy as her mother. I can't stop myself from having sex with both of them but am afraid of repercussion of sleeping with Mother n Daughter at the same time and am afraid of revealing the secret of my affairs with both of them.
CHINEKEMEH!!!LMAO open ur own thread o
Re: Why Do Nigerians View Girls Who Smoke As Bad Girls? by Andyblaze: 11:44pm On Sep 01, 2013
adaobi123: Smoking is bad enough already. undecided
smoking is not bad but excessive. new research shows that smokers have more fertile reproductive organs
Re: Why Do Nigerians View Girls Who Smoke As Bad Girls? by onila(f): 11:45pm On Sep 01, 2013
abomination ooo
Re: Why Do Nigerians View Girls Who Smoke As Bad Girls? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Sep 01, 2013
Andyblaze: smoking is not bad but excessive. new research shows that smokers have more fertile reproductive organs

But smoking also increases your chances of getting cancer. Smoking kills you !
Re: Why Do Nigerians View Girls Who Smoke As Bad Girls? by Andyblaze: 12:04am On Sep 02, 2013
adaobi123:

But smoking also increases your chances of getting cancer. Smoking kills you !
If u drink milk immediately after smoking, the toxinates and solid gaseous filters in your lungs get thickened and wash away thereby eliminating any risks.
Re: Why Do Nigerians View Girls Who Smoke As Bad Girls? by Andyblaze: 12:05am On Sep 02, 2013
onila: abomination ooo
Are u tryna say u dont smoke? even with the excessive cold?
Re: Why Do Nigerians View Girls Who Smoke As Bad Girls? by Nobody: 12:10am On Sep 02, 2013
Andyblaze: If u drink milk immediately after smoking, the toxinates and solid gaseous filters in your lungs get thickened and wash away thereby eliminating any risks.

But how many people do that ? (If its true) lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Nigerians View Girls Who Smoke As Bad Girls? by Andyblaze: 12:28am On Sep 02, 2013
adaobi123:

But how many people do that ? (If its true) lipsrsealed
it is true but abt 95 percent effective. i'm planning to doing adverts to encourage smoking with milk once i return next week to naija
Re: Why Do Nigerians View Girls Who Smoke As Bad Girls? by Exponental(m): 7:08am On Sep 02, 2013
In dis environment, we see women to be dependent. So, when a woman smokes, she claims to be independent.
Re: Why Do Nigerians View Girls Who Smoke As Bad Girls? by lepasharon(f): 7:32am On Sep 02, 2013
Andyblaze: Hmm really? does it have any colour preference?

Its mainly oyinbos..even from a young age undecided
Re: Why Do Nigerians View Girls Who Smoke As Bad Girls? by Adamskuty(m): 7:43am On Sep 02, 2013
onila: abomination ooo
i can't believe u only posted twice yesterday,i'm surprise u ain't opening those irrevelant thread of urs again,threads like,my momma gave me a hot slap,i can't find my toothbrush,what's wrong? grin
Re: Why Do Nigerians View Girls Who Smoke As Bad Girls? by Montalo(m): 8:30pm On Sep 03, 2013
alvin000: I am naturally NYMPH guy who needs sex every day whc push me to do all what I can do to satisfy my urge at all cost. I sleep with uncountable Homely babes, Ashawo babes n any woman I come in contact with. Last two month I started a relationship with one lady in Benin city after a couples of a week in the relationship, she introduced me to some of GF whc I sleep with 3 of them in a row due the story of my sex ability they learnt from that my GF.
so??
Re: Why Do Nigerians View Girls Who Smoke As Bad Girls? by Montalo(m): 8:31pm On Sep 03, 2013
Re: Why Do Nigerians View Girls Who Smoke As Bad Girls? by Montalo(m): 8:32pm On Sep 03, 2013
Andyblaze: most of my classmates
Any scientific evidence or analysis to back it up??
Re: Why Do Nigerians View Girls Who Smoke As Bad Girls? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 03, 2013
Andyblaze: But remember marijuana aids grasping of what u read
huh? Really? Did you smoke while in school?
Re: Why Do Nigerians View Girls Who Smoke As Bad Girls? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 03, 2013
Andyblaze: most of my classmates
I bet they are d1ckheads!!!
Re: Why Do Nigerians View Girls Who Smoke As Bad Girls? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 03, 2013
Andyblaze: CHINEKEMEH!!!LMAO open ur own thread o
Yes o gist go yappa! I go kukuma follow the thread sharperly!!!
Re: Why Do Nigerians View Girls Who Smoke As Bad Girls? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 03, 2013
First time i saw a female smoking, shock grip me! I was 12yr old and i was shocked to my bones! I tot it was only in movies black women try to smoke. I would know later in d future dat such kinda women plenty well well for dis naija.
Its purely irresponsible! Kai
Re: Why Do Nigerians View Girls Who Smoke As Bad Girls? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Sep 03, 2013
Well.... so many of my friends smoke so with time I have learnt not to be judgemental
Re: Why Do Nigerians View Girls Who Smoke As Bad Girls? by Andyblaze: 11:29pm On Sep 03, 2013
booqee: First time i saw a female smoking, shock grip me! I was 12yr old and i was shocked to my bones! I tot it was only in movies black women try to smoke. I would know later in d future dat such kinda women plenty well well for dis naija.
Its purely irresponsible! Kai
But u know smoking helps to calm down anger and depression

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Husband Has Seen The Unclad Photo –– Actress Uche Iwuji / Why Girls Are More Confused Than Guys (reasons) / Have U Ever Been Caught In The Very Act? What Was Your First Reaction?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.