Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,967 members, 7,966,570 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 05:27 PM

Why Do Nigerians View Girls Who Smoke As Bad Girls? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerians View Girls Who Smoke As Bad Girls? (1898 Views)

How Do You View Girls Dat Put On BUTT *** PIC *** / Your Thought On LADIES Who Smoke Or Take Alcohol. / Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerians View Girls Who Smoke As Bad Girls? by Andyblaze: 11:30pm On Sep 03, 2013
poshdiva: Well.... so many of my friends smoke so with time I have learnt not to be judgemental
Goat wey no dey eat yam wey follow goat wey dey eat yam go soon start to dey eat yam. u understand my point?
Re: Why Do Nigerians View Girls Who Smoke As Bad Girls? by Andyblaze: 11:31pm On Sep 03, 2013
maxwello.yg:

huh? Really? Did you smoke while in school?
i'm still in skul and i can't go a day without my weed and coke
Re: Why Do Nigerians View Girls Who Smoke As Bad Girls? by Andyblaze: 11:31pm On Sep 03, 2013
Montalo: Any scientific evidence or analysis to back it up??
no
Re: Why Do Nigerians View Girls Who Smoke As Bad Girls? by Nobody: 5:35am On Sep 04, 2013
Andyblaze: But u know smoking helps to calm down anger and depression
yeah so the smokers believe. But if you like smoke 50 sticks of cigarette or wraps of marijuana, the anger and depression always come back. It doesn't drive d problem away, it only makes u forget bourit for a while. Smokin is bad for ur lungs, and its the height of irresponsibility. I'd never date a smoker not even on 'a platter of gold'. Its even worse seeing ladies do dat.
Re: Why Do Nigerians View Girls Who Smoke As Bad Girls? by Nobody: 5:41am On Sep 04, 2013
though i've heard countless times dat weed is kinda healthy for d body dan cigarettes. Well no matter how you try to dress a dog like a sheep its still a dog. Smokin is smoking! And we talkin bout inhaling smokes ere which would stick permanently in ur lungs. Welcome lung cancer

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians View Girls Who Smoke As Bad Girls? by andyanders: 12:17pm On Sep 04, 2013
Andyblaze: If u drink milk immediately after smoking, the toxinates and solid gaseous filters in your lungs get thickened and wash away thereby eliminating any risks.

You are a bad girl and that's what it stands
Re: Why Do Nigerians View Girls Who Smoke As Bad Girls? by Monicasque(f): 12:23pm On Sep 04, 2013
its just that a lady is expected to act in a certain way and other things are just not that much acceptable in our culture considering we are Africans and the way Africa sees a woman is different from others. Here a woman is this precious thing that represents goodness and when u smoke somehow its like u r degrading yourself as much as u wud think u r being hip and happening
Re: Why Do Nigerians View Girls Who Smoke As Bad Girls? by Monicasque(f): 12:29pm On Sep 04, 2013
alvin000: I am naturally NYMPH guy who needs sex every day whc push me to do all what I can do to satisfy my urge at all cost. I sleep with uncountable Homely babes, Ashawo babes n any woman I come in contact with. Last two month I started a relationship with one lady in Benin city after a couples of a week in the relationship, she introduced me to some of GF whc I sleep with 3 of them in a row due the story of my sex ability they learnt from that my GF.
The most deadly aspect of it is the mother one of the girl happen to be my Sexy Sugar mummy that I mate in Lagos. The Daughter of that Sugar mummy is very sexy n creamy as her mother. I can't stop myself from having sex with both of them but am afraid of repercussion of sleeping with Mother n Daughter at the same time and am afraid of revealing the secret of my affairs with both of them.
I also can't cheat a nature!!!
+

shocked wow i think u should open your own thread too. i know guys like u and i hate them with passion. please change your ways before u get punished for your sins. Maybe some woman u r sleeping with even like u and maybe u think u r a player or the main man but your punishment is gona b so bd=ad. u might not even get aids as maybe u condomise but u might be punished in another way financialy etc, also remember that one day u wana settle down what if some years in your marriage your wife treats u like shit and maybe u get a car accident and r in a wheelchair for life and u need her to help u. well all m sayin is change this your evil way o
Re: Why Do Nigerians View Girls Who Smoke As Bad Girls? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 04, 2013
From research, women who smoke have more sexual urge than those who do not, therefore, engage frequently in sexual activities. Also women who smoke are more likely to develop cervical cancer than their non-smoking counterparts.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Still Trust Girls?? / ==broken== / What Is It With Ladies And Ember Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.