Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,018 members, 7,896,288 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 10:26 AM

No Single Yoruba In New PDP Elected EXCO Members. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Single Yoruba In New PDP Elected EXCO Members. (1836 Views)

BREAKING NEWS-- 10 Adamawa APC Exco Members Defect To PDP / The New PDP Campaign Pattern (Photo) / Cultism In Nigeria - Imoke, Exco Members Denounce Secret Cults (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Single Yoruba In New PDP Elected EXCO Members. by NafeesaAA(f): 10:15am On Sep 01, 2013
NO SPACE FOR YORUBA : PDP Special Convention election Results

1. Deputy National Chairman- Secundus Uche
2241 votes

2. National Treasurer: Bala Buhari 2181

3. Deputy National Publicity Secretary- Jalo
Abdullahi Ibrahim 2215

4. National Organizing Secretary – Mustapha
Abubakar 2125

5. Deputy National Legal Adviser – Bashir
Maidugu 2011

6. Deputy National Organizing Secretary –
Nnadozie Okechkwu 2226

7. National Legal Adviser – Kwonm Victor Yususfu

8. Deputy National Financial Secretary-Gwadabe
Awwalu Abdu 2316

9. Deputy National Secretary – Onwe Solomon
Onwe 2051

10. National Publicity Secretary (2 Candidates)
Olisa Metuh 1956 and Tony Nwabuna 129

11. National Woman Leader (2 candidates) Kema
Chikwe 2011 and Ann Nnosike 129

12. Deputy National Auditor- Lawal Anche- 2221

13. Deputy National Woman Leader- Ulam
Hannatu- 2154
18.13u
Re: No Single Yoruba In New PDP Elected EXCO Members. by Eledan: 10:19am On Sep 01, 2013
PDP is finished.....honestly without the power of incumbency ..I can't see how this party can win 25% in national elections.

All these officials are "yes men and women"

BTW,,,,which PDP faction is this? undecided
Re: No Single Yoruba In New PDP Elected EXCO Members. by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 01, 2013
The post of National Secretary is zoned to Yoruba states and election was not conducted because of pending court cases
Re: No Single Yoruba In New PDP Elected EXCO Members. by dedugba(m): 10:25am On Sep 01, 2013
It does not matter,all that matter is good governance which the PDP can't offer.Pls friend and fellow country man let us drop the ethnic campaign or threads.God bless you,happy new month.

3 Likes

Re: No Single Yoruba In New PDP Elected EXCO Members. by Dsage1: 10:29am On Sep 01, 2013
Eledan: PDP is finished.....honestly without the power of incumbency ..I can't see how this party can win 25% in national elections.

You're right, with the current crisis and the emergence of APC,I don't see GEJ re-elect as a president. Prof. Jega will be a key factor in 2015 general election.
Re: No Single Yoruba In New PDP Elected EXCO Members. by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 01, 2013
Well, it was expected so it shouldn't be a surprise.
Re: No Single Yoruba In New PDP Elected EXCO Members. by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 01, 2013
And they say Apc is a sectional party, APC is the only party in Nigeria with a government in every region of the most country, North, West, East and South.

5 Likes

Re: No Single Yoruba In New PDP Elected EXCO Members. by Allohrandy(m): 10:42am On Sep 01, 2013
D sage:

You're right, with the current crisis and the emergence of APC,I don't see GEJ re-elect as a president. Prof. Jega will be a key factor in 2015 general election.
you are wrong..PDP is still the party to beat..An incumbent president can NEVER lose an election in Nigeria..Gej don't need those renegade PDP governors to win..All. he needs is the police, Army and corrupt INEC officials to win.. The only way we can remove PDP is through a revolution and not through a ballot vote..

1 Like

Re: No Single Yoruba In New PDP Elected EXCO Members. by Allohrandy(m): 10:48am On Sep 01, 2013
Eledan: PDP is finished.....honestly without the power of incumbency ..I can't see how this party can win 25% in national elections.

PDP is not finish. I still think PDP will win 2015 because of incumbency..Besides I don't really trust Atiku PDP faction. Don't be surprise when Atiku and his men run back to PDP to contest for the general elections
Re: No Single Yoruba In New PDP Elected EXCO Members. by Dsage1: 11:14am On Sep 01, 2013
Allohrandy: you are wrong..PDP is still the party to beat..An incumbent president can NEVER lose an election in Nigeria..Gej don't need those renegade PDP governors to win..All in need is the police, Army and corrupt INEC officials to win.. The only way we can remove PDP is through a revolution and not through a ballot vote..

You're very funny man, things has changed in Nigeria politics. With the new system of votes counting adopted by Prof. Jega, he can only do that in SS or probably SE. Except he turn a new leaf and stop using advises given by Mrs. Ngozi Okonjo,he won't be different from those incumbent governors and law makers that lost to oppositions in 2011.
Re: No Single Yoruba In New PDP Elected EXCO Members. by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 01, 2013
This thread is tribal, and needs to be pulled down by the Mods.

1 Like

Re: No Single Yoruba In New PDP Elected EXCO Members. by StObaino1(m): 11:40am On Sep 01, 2013
Yorubas should concentrate on APC and forget PDP.
Re: No Single Yoruba In New PDP Elected EXCO Members. by omiobo: 12:28pm On Sep 01, 2013
Allohrandy: you are wrong..PDP is still the party to beat..An incumbent president can NEVER lose an election in Nigeria..Gej don't need those renegade PDP governors to win..All in need is the police, Army and corrupt INEC officials to win.. The only way we can remove PDP is through a revolution and not through a ballot vote..

Na for your eye e go happen.

1 Like

Re: No Single Yoruba In New PDP Elected EXCO Members. by na2day(m): 12:29pm On Sep 01, 2013
Una see una self?
Y'all have started again!
By the time una husbands appear, you will start crying to the mods for help
Re: No Single Yoruba In New PDP Elected EXCO Members. by karlmax2: 12:34pm On Sep 01, 2013
Why the cry according to some people on nairaland pdp is dead in the sw so why are u bothered..like someone said ealier the post of nation al secretary is zoned to us in the sw. election was not held for that post yesterday, until the court case oyinlola and co took to court... at least there exco members cuts across diffrent ethinic group and religions onlike the nigerian muslim brotherhood (apc).... since pdp is dead in the sw why are u bothered.

1 Like

Re: No Single Yoruba In New PDP Elected EXCO Members. by Afam4eva(m): 12:47pm On Sep 01, 2013
Obiagelli: And they say Apc is a sectional party, APC is the only party in Nigeria with a government in every region of the most country, North, West, East and South.
Is this a joke or what? Is APC now more widspread than PDP? Why would you make such a statement. Isn't it enough to say "APC is in every region of the most country, North, West, East and South" instead of trying to compare it with the most widespread party irrespective of their shortcomings. I think the opposition should stop chasing shadows and start telling themselves the truth because when people start making statements that are obvious even to the blind, it brings some stain on the integrity that the opposition professes.

3 Likes

Re: No Single Yoruba In New PDP Elected EXCO Members. by Itoroetti(m): 12:54pm On Sep 01, 2013
D sage:

...And apc won't have its own different factions?
Wait and see.but don't commit sucide when u see more than 10 APC's faction during their nomination for party offices and election.
Re: No Single Yoruba In New PDP Elected EXCO Members. by Itoroetti(m): 12:57pm On Sep 01, 2013

Remove ur APC who's corrupt official and members are worst than the dreaded anini of the 80's.buhari,bisi akande,tom ikimi,lai mohammed,el rufai,etc,all criminals of no dimension.
Re: No Single Yoruba In New PDP Elected EXCO Members. by Mylove55(f): 12:58pm On Sep 01, 2013
What happen to almighty sakozy of france and weak Gordon brown of uk,wil soon happen to Gej.first time in nigeria,for incumbent to lose
Re: No Single Yoruba In New PDP Elected EXCO Members. by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 01, 2013
Afam4eva:
Is this a joke or what? Is APC now more widspread than PDP. Why would you make such a statement. Isn't it enough to say "APC is in every region of the most country, North, West, East and South" instead of trying to compare it with the most widespread party irrespective of their shortcomings. I think the opposition should not chasing shadows and start telling themselves the truth because when people start making statements that are obvious even to the blind, it brings dome stain on the integrity that the opposition professes.
Bro i am referring to governors on both platform which is measurable, how else can you confirm spread? If for instance I claim there are more apc members in enugu how do we disclaim or prove it. Fact is pdp does not have government in every region of Nigeria. North, West, East and South
Re: No Single Yoruba In New PDP Elected EXCO Members. by Afam4eva(m): 1:06pm On Sep 01, 2013
Obiagelli:
Bro i am referring to governors on both platform which is measurable, how else can you confirm spread? If for instance I claim there are more apc members in enugu how do we disclaim or prove it. Fact is pdp does not have government in every region of Nigeria. North, West, East and South
You didn't say anything about governors. You mentioned APC and not governors. How does APC having 1 governor each in all the regions mean that they are more widespread? What happened to National Assembly members, Reps members, LGA chairman etc?
Re: No Single Yoruba In New PDP Elected EXCO Members. by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 01, 2013
Afam4eva:
You didn't say anything about governors. You mentioned APC and not governors. How does APC having 1 governor each in all the regions mean that they are more widespread? What happened to National Assembly members, Reps members, LGA chairman etc?
Its in my first post though I use government instead of governors, my point is pdp is more sectional Till it gets a government in every region, because it is clearly not accepted in a certain region.

Obiagelli: And they say Apc is a sectional party,
APC is the only party in Nigeria with a government
in every region of the most country,
North, West,
East and South.
Re: No Single Yoruba In New PDP Elected EXCO Members. by Afam4eva(m): 1:20pm On Sep 01, 2013
Obiagelli:
Its in my first post though I use government instead of governors

A government does not exclusively mean that of a state(governor). It can be a Fderal government, Local government etc. I think it's imperative that we use the correct terms next time to avoid misunderstanding.
Re: No Single Yoruba In New PDP Elected EXCO Members. by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 01, 2013
Afam4eva:
A government does not exclusively mean that of a state(governor). It can be a Fderal government, Local government etc. I think it's imperative that we use the correct terms next time to avoid misunderstanding.

You knew what she meant from the beginning bro, stop playing dumb.

2 Likes

Re: No Single Yoruba In New PDP Elected EXCO Members. by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 01, 2013
Afam4eva:
True that, I forgot the local government but does the pdp have a local government in the SW? Can you confirm this, because i doubt it.
Re: No Single Yoruba In New PDP Elected EXCO Members. by Afam4eva(m): 1:25pm On Sep 01, 2013
django1:

You knew what she meant from the beginning bro, stop playing dumb.
WOW, i'm now a psychic. Praise the lord.
Re: No Single Yoruba In New PDP Elected EXCO Members. by emiye(m): 1:35pm On Sep 01, 2013
Afam4eva:
Is this a joke or what? Is APC now more widspread than PDP? Why would you make such a statement. Isn't it enough to say "APC is in every region of the most country, North, West, East and South" instead of trying to compare it with the most widespread party irrespective of their shortcomings. I think the opposition should stop chasing shadows and start telling themselves the truth because when people start making statements that are obvious even to the blind, it brings some stain on the integrity that the opposition professes.

Is she not saying the obvious?

In the six Southwest states (SW), can you mention any PDP governor?

APC has at least a governor in each of the 6 geo political zones.

1 Like

Re: No Single Yoruba In New PDP Elected EXCO Members. by baynix(m): 2:19pm On Sep 01, 2013
Pirates Of The Niger Delta!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: No Single Yoruba In New PDP Elected EXCO Members. by teskyg: 4:43pm On Sep 01, 2013
The desire change is here.We will now truely elect our Leader in 2015.Please know that no politician is worth dying for.They are all Thieves and make noise when they have been short change.

(1) (Reply)

Osun Decides 2014: Obanikoro To Aregbosola Start Packing Your Bags Now / Omisore’s Orderly Dies Of Stray Bullets / Nigeria Militias Showcased On FRONTLINE, Military And Militia Atrocities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.