Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,947 members, 7,879,922 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:27 AM

BREAKING NEWS-- 10 Adamawa APC Exco Members Defect To PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING NEWS-- 10 Adamawa APC Exco Members Defect To PDP (20625 Views)

APC Members Defect To PDP In Jigawa / Adamawa APC Welcomes Nuhu Ribadu Back To APC(photos) / APC Members Defect To PDP In Niger, Kebbi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING NEWS-- 10 Adamawa APC Exco Members Defect To PDP by erunz(m): 11:47am On Mar 24, 2015
Ten executive committee members of the opposition All Progressives Congress in Adamawa State have defected to the ruling Peoples Democratic Party.

The group said they defected in order to render support to the PDP governorship candidate, Nuhu Ribadu.

The defection was announced Tuesday at the Adamawa PDP Secretariat by Padio Phineas, the publicity secretary of the APC. Eight candidates are jostling for the Adamawa top job.

They are Mohammed Bindow of the All Progressives Congress [APC], Nuhu Ribadu of the Peoples Democratic Party [PDP], Ahmad Modibbo
of the Peoples Democratic Movement [PDM], and Marcus Gundiri of the Social Democratic Party [SDP].

The others are Amos Sunday of the Peoples Party of Nigeria [PPN], Na’ama Bulama of the Progressives Peoples Alliance [PPA], Abdulnasir Hamman of the Mega Progressives Peoples Party [MPPP], and Muhammad Malgwi of the National Conscience Party [NCP]. Mr. Ribadu is however considered the leading contender for the position although Messrs Bindow of APC, Modibbo of PDM and Gundiri of SDP are expected to give him a run for his money.
www.premiumtimesng.com/news/178999-ribadus-governorship-bid-boosted-as-10-adamawa-apc-exco-members-defect-to-pdp.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS-- 10 Adamawa APC Exco Members Defect To PDP by temitemi1(m): 11:49am On Mar 24, 2015
Sorry for apc grin grin grin. GEJ till 2019!!!

119 Likes 6 Shares

Re: BREAKING NEWS-- 10 Adamawa APC Exco Members Defect To PDP by ascaris(m): 11:52am On Mar 24, 2015
And the trend continues! the final punch is really hitting APC in the face.
Even Punch and Premium times have decamped to PDP.

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING NEWS-- 10 Adamawa APC Exco Members Defect To PDP by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 24, 2015
passingshot

pendy79

Raumdeuter

mzjackbaures

orlandoowoh

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS-- 10 Adamawa APC Exco Members Defect To PDP by kaeycea(m): 12:07pm On Mar 24, 2015
PDP still proving it's a veteran in dis game

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS-- 10 Adamawa APC Exco Members Defect To PDP by hiredkiller: 12:10pm On Mar 24, 2015
Apc is failing down

Gej till 2019

Expect more in coming days

70 Likes 6 Shares

Re: BREAKING NEWS-- 10 Adamawa APC Exco Members Defect To PDP by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 24, 2015
Hmmmm, am not still convinced, waiting for kwankwaso to give dem d final blow! #gbam

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS-- 10 Adamawa APC Exco Members Defect To PDP by izenco2005(m): 12:13pm On Mar 24, 2015
grin angry
ascaris:
And the trend continues! the final punch is really hitting APC in the face.
Even Punch and Premium times have decamped to PDP.
grin
Re: BREAKING NEWS-- 10 Adamawa APC Exco Members Defect To PDP by viczing(m): 12:49pm On Mar 24, 2015
temitemi1:
Sorry for apc grin grin grin. GEJ till 2019!!!

cheesy grin cheesy grin

Gej till 2019

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BREAKING NEWS-- 10 Adamawa APC Exco Members Defect To PDP by phlemzy: 1:09pm On Mar 24, 2015
There've stared at the dollars for too long.

7 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS-- 10 Adamawa APC Exco Members Defect To PDP by Japhteez(m): 1:10pm On Mar 24, 2015
Correct

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS-- 10 Adamawa APC Exco Members Defect To PDP by igbsam(m): 7:16pm On Mar 24, 2015
Why do I have a feeling that all this Defection News Making the news this days is another kind of campaign strategy for people to vote for the PDP. Defecting with no pictures. Only that of Rivers state deputy that we have seen. The rest are just in the News. Well, if they like....let them all defect to PDP leaving buhari Alone......

The truth of the Matter is that

I have Decided
GMD/PYO

Just watch oooooooooo! Robots are gonna quote me! grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING NEWS-- 10 Adamawa APC Exco Members Defect To PDP by chrisviral(m): 7:16pm On Mar 24, 2015
grin

Na their eye don dey clear so o
PDP is the bus-stop, run, roll your boat, you have till saturday o, train of continuity is moving grin

GEJ till GMB change party again

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS-- 10 Adamawa APC Exco Members Defect To PDP by missbehave247(m): 7:16pm On Mar 24, 2015
Buhari is in trouble ooo0

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS-- 10 Adamawa APC Exco Members Defect To PDP by blesoh(f): 7:17pm On Mar 24, 2015
Wow goodnews.
Anything positive about PDP excites me.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING NEWS-- 10 Adamawa APC Exco Members Defect To PDP by dejust(m): 7:17pm On Mar 24, 2015
Sooiooh. APC is a baby party don't want to learn. GEJ till 2019

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING NEWS-- 10 Adamawa APC Exco Members Defect To PDP by folabayo1(f): 7:18pm On Mar 24, 2015
No defection or wateva can stop buhari from winning come march 28
We have decided
Saibaba
Team apc
Hit like for baba or share for the clueless jona tongue

23 Likes 54 Shares

Re: BREAKING NEWS-- 10 Adamawa APC Exco Members Defect To PDP by pekeyim: 7:18pm On Mar 24, 2015
Ribadu carry dey go!

#GEJtill2019

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING NEWS-- 10 Adamawa APC Exco Members Defect To PDP by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 24, 2015
If APC is that fantastic, why are their members decamping a week or days to election.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS-- 10 Adamawa APC Exco Members Defect To PDP by DesChyko: 7:19pm On Mar 24, 2015
He who laughs last...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS-- 10 Adamawa APC Exco Members Defect To PDP by Juliaann(f): 7:19pm On Mar 24, 2015
GEJ till my last breath

22 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS-- 10 Adamawa APC Exco Members Defect To PDP by Sleemzy3(f): 7:19pm On Mar 24, 2015
Even if Tinubu decides to decamp to PDP, I ll still vote GMB come Saturday

12 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS-- 10 Adamawa APC Exco Members Defect To PDP by tutudesz: 7:20pm On Mar 24, 2015
folabayo1:
No defection or wateva can stop buhari from winning come march 28
We have decided
Saibaba
Team apc
Hit like for baba or share for the clueless jona tongue
are you 100% sure of ur statment?

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING NEWS-- 10 Adamawa APC Exco Members Defect To PDP by RichDad1(m): 7:21pm On Mar 24, 2015
I can bet that, with all their household and loyalists, they can't get pdp more than 200 votes, Which to me is insignificant in deciding a gubernatorial race.
Change is in the Air.
Sai Baba 2015

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS-- 10 Adamawa APC Exco Members Defect To PDP by dhardline(m): 7:22pm On Mar 24, 2015
In the coming days Tinubu will have no choice than to deliver Lagos to Jonathan for the presidential election in exchange that he is allowed to retain the seat of the governor of Lagos to APC because if he does not do that and GEJ wins this presidential election without Lagos votes then be rest assured that PDP must take Lagos during the guber elections and also all of Jagabans properties.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING NEWS-- 10 Adamawa APC Exco Members Defect To PDP by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 24, 2015
Adamawa is in North East and not in SS nor is it in SE. The GEJ train is a National project that has gained and still gaining in-road. Buhari will be defeated in a historic manner.

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BREAKING NEWS-- 10 Adamawa APC Exco Members Defect To PDP by Akbee(m): 7:23pm On Mar 24, 2015
its obvious that the apc card house is gradually falling.i saw it coming.
those guys never started well n they won't end well neither.They left a party that spoonfed them till they matured to another under the guise of change.were they able to effect any change when they were in their former party??
from where comes this sudden change in their characters and dispositions??
Why the sudden insatiable desire for change?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING NEWS-- 10 Adamawa APC Exco Members Defect To PDP by emmykk(m): 7:24pm On Mar 24, 2015
igbsam:
Why do I have a feeling that all this Defection News Making the news this days is another kind of campaign strategy for people to vote for the PDP. Defecting with no pictures. Only that of Rivers state deputy that we have seen. The rest are just in the News. Well, if they like....let them all defect to PDP leaving buhari Alone......

The truth of the Matter is that

I have Decided
GMD/PYO

Just watch oooooooooo! Robots are gonna quote me! grin

^APC frustrated member comment be like above.
Oga bear am PDP and APC nor be mate
From Yours sincerely
robot emmanuel Lol

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS-- 10 Adamawa APC Exco Members Defect To PDP by tutudesz: 7:24pm On Mar 24, 2015
kennygee:
If APC is that fantastic, why are their members decamping a week or days to election.
when pdp members were busy decamping every week, apc were shouting CHANGE!! i wounder what dey will be shouting now?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS-- 10 Adamawa APC Exco Members Defect To PDP by realsammie(m): 7:24pm On Mar 24, 2015
APC in trouble. Expect more decamping to PDP before March 28.

GEJ TILL 2091, SORRY 2019.

#neveragain

23 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Forgery: Court Refuses To Stop Ekweremadu, Others’ Investigation / Probe Looters In APC, Nigerians Tell Buhari / Lagos At 50 - Ikorodu To Get New Stadium, Shopping Mall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.