Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,782 members, 7,965,934 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 04:50 AM

BREAKING NEWS-- 10 Adamawa APC Exco Members Defect To PDP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING NEWS-- 10 Adamawa APC Exco Members Defect To PDP (20702 Views)

APC Members Defect To PDP In Jigawa / Adamawa APC Welcomes Nuhu Ribadu Back To APC(photos) / APC Members Defect To PDP In Niger, Kebbi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING NEWS-- 10 Adamawa APC Exco Members Defect To PDP by dagr8(m): 7:39am On Mar 25, 2015
folabayo1:
No defection or wateva can stop buhari from winning come march 28
We have decided
Saibaba
Team apc
Hit like for baba or share for the clueless jona tongue
tongue..you are losing in the last minute grin
Sorry, Buhari can't become president tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: BREAKING NEWS-- 10 Adamawa APC Exco Members Defect To PDP by ichieoriginal(m): 8:31am On Mar 25, 2015
Power no dy tire some people
wen something too much e dy kill person...must nuhu ribadu be governor for adamawa sef..all these PDP candidate fixing of a thing all in name of repaying favor offered in the past..

I just dy wonder if finally nuhu enter there nw,when 2nd term reach dats when u will see him clamor for change,na that time he go remember say APC dy for am join...

Naija wat a country
Re: BREAKING NEWS-- 10 Adamawa APC Exco Members Defect To PDP by folabayo1(f): 8:39am On Mar 25, 2015
dagr8:

tongue..you are losing in the last minute grin
Sorry, Buhari can't become president tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
just quietly wait and see grin
Re: BREAKING NEWS-- 10 Adamawa APC Exco Members Defect To PDP by folabayo1(f): 8:41am On Mar 25, 2015
Bigcake:
such questions should be referred to your mother because you are a product of one night stand. Ask her whom your true father is?
am sure u are an example of ur both parents wit d way u talk and address ppl on NL...I sorry for u
Re: BREAKING NEWS-- 10 Adamawa APC Exco Members Defect To PDP by folabayo1(f): 8:48am On Mar 25, 2015
tutudesz:

Nairabet! you put a 10k bet that ur guy will win nd i do the same,dat sound 9ice?
yeah maybe!
Re: BREAKING NEWS-- 10 Adamawa APC Exco Members Defect To PDP by Nobody: 9:03am On Mar 25, 2015
igbsam:
Why do I have a feeling that all this Defection News Making the news this days is another kind of campaign strategy for people to vote for the PDP. Defecting with no pictures. Only that of Rivers state deputy that we have seen. The rest are just in the News. Well, if they like....let them all defect to PDP leaving buhari Alone......

The truth of the Matter is that

I have Decided
GMD/PYO

Just watch oooooooooo! Robots are gonna quote me! grin
...HOW BLUNT SOME PEOPLE'S BRAIN ARE EVEN WITH AN OPEN SOURCE...HMM!
Re: BREAKING NEWS-- 10 Adamawa APC Exco Members Defect To PDP by Splashme: 9:10am On Mar 25, 2015
[size=13pt]Looking forward to a declaration
of GEJ as winner[/size]
Re: BREAKING NEWS-- 10 Adamawa APC Exco Members Defect To PDP by Objektive: 1:19pm On Mar 25, 2015
NUHU RIBADU FOR PRESIDENT 2019.........................................DO NOT SAY YOU WERE NOT TOLD.....JUST WAIT AND SEE

ichieoriginal:
Power no dy tire some people
wen something too much e dy kill person...must nuhu ribadu be governor for adamawa sef..all these PDP candidate fixing of a thing all in name of repaying favor offered in the past..

I just dy wonder if finally nuhu enter there nw,when 2nd term reach dats when u will see him clamor for change,na that time he go remember say APC dy for am join...

Naija wat a country
Re: BREAKING NEWS-- 10 Adamawa APC Exco Members Defect To PDP by Bigcake: 2:32pm On Mar 25, 2015
folabayo1:
am sure u are an example of ur both parents wit d way u talk and address ppl on NL...I sorry for u
you talk as if you know your father. For the records, your mother concieved you as a result of her unquenchable libido for marathon sexual bout with some pockets of touts whom i believe your father must have been their ring-leader. In other words, you are a child of a nobody, but a tout.
Re: BREAKING NEWS-- 10 Adamawa APC Exco Members Defect To PDP by dagr8(m): 10:52pm On Mar 25, 2015
folabayo1:
just quietly wait and see grin
We are waiting o, for the 4th consecutive lose tongue grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Is Right On Fuel Subsidy Removal / APC Crisis Deepens / Ike Ekweremadu Appointed Honorary Mayor-president Of The City Of Baton Rouge,usa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.