Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,460 members, 7,908,329 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 12:39 AM

Can You Be A Christian And Still Be Gay? - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can You Be A Christian And Still Be Gay? (26471 Views)

10 Practical Ways To Battle Sexual Temptation In A Christian's Life / Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell / I Am A Christian And Love God But I Still Keep Fornicating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Be A Christian And Still Be Gay? by UyiIredia(m): 12:51pm On Sep 09, 2013
Purist:

smh. So much verbosity, so little sense. As I stated already, you and I have nothing to discuss here. Good day.

Between ourselves we expected nothing less given the precedent st on the 'Atheism is a religion' ish: so far you mirror quite well my thoughts as regards your arguments here.
Re: Can You Be A Christian And Still Be Gay? by UyiIredia(m): 12:51pm On Sep 09, 2013
Purist:

smh. So much verbosity, so little sense. As I stated already, you and I have nothing to discuss here. Good day.

Between ourselves we expected nothing less given the precedent set on the 'Atheism is a religion' ish: so far you mirror quite well my thoughts as regards your arguments here.
Re: Can You Be A Christian And Still Be Gay? by Klinee: 1:46pm On Sep 09, 2013
kandiikane:
Abeg, shut up if you don't have anything sensible to say.
Animal is better than u becos a reasonable human can never make all this idiotic,foolish and satanic comment of yours.fool! U need to be lynch! Aturu mmou!
Re: Can You Be A Christian And Still Be Gay? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 09, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

I won't view your profile pic.
im sure u wankkkked real hard to it.
Uyi, I love and lust u. Im serious, forget my ill words towards u. Lets hook up, hit me up on PM.
Love u muchos
Re: Can You Be A Christian And Still Be Gay? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 09, 2013
Klinee: Animal is better than u becos a reasonable human can never make all this idiotic,foolish and satanic comment of yours.fool! U need to be lynch! Aturu mmou!
i will r@pe u till u faint if I get hold of u!
Re: Can You Be A Christian And Still Be Gay? by UyiIredia(m): 3:54pm On Sep 09, 2013
^^^Huh
Re: Can You Be A Christian And Still Be Gay? by kandiikane(m): 4:07pm On Sep 09, 2013
Klinee: Animal is better than u becos a reasonable human can never make all this idiotic,foolish and satanic comment of yours.fool! U need to be lynch! Aturu mmou!

Right.. the words of an uneducated ediot..ok
Re: Can You Be A Christian And Still Be Gay? by UyiIredia(m): 7:20pm On Sep 09, 2013
^^^That's right, run away from my questions.
Re: Can You Be A Christian And Still Be Gay? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 09, 2013
Uyi Iredia: So far you fail to answer my question: What would or could you do to a father who sleeps with the daughter consensually ? Why would you say it is immoral ?

How many girls have you seen, or heard of, that would actually love to sleep with their dads?
Re: Can You Be A Christian And Still Be Gay? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 09, 2013
9ja_Hottest_Gay:
im sure u wankkkked real hard to it.
Uyi, I love and lust u. Im serious, forget my ill words towards u. Lets hook up, hit me up on PM.
Love u muchos

grin grin grin

Don't we all love a happy ending? grin
Re: Can You Be A Christian And Still Be Gay? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 09, 2013
masonkz:

grin grin grin

Don't we all love a happy ending? grin
sweerie :*:*:*:*:*:*
Re: Can You Be A Christian And Still Be Gay? by TerryCarr(m): 7:47pm On Sep 09, 2013
why would you want too? if your gay the last thing you want is the "PEACEFUL AND LOVING" Christians try to kill you.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Be A Christian And Still Be Gay? by 2sa2: 9:42pm On Sep 09, 2013
9ja_Hottest_Gay: the best u can do is suckkk ma d!ck till i cummm in ur mouth and den rimmm ma asss till i puke in ur face!! So yummy!
you are disgusting. you are cursed, i would have cursed your generation just that you will never have one. once again, die in hiding.
Re: Can You Be A Christian And Still Be Gay? by 2sa2: 9:50pm On Sep 09, 2013
All gays, their sympathizers and supporters are cursed. If acceptance of homosexuality is civilization, i rather be uncivilized. Thank ur stars for faceless forums like nairaland, keep trying to prove ur points in hiding, if we catch u, we shall hang u from the anus.
Re: Can You Be A Christian And Still Be Gay? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 09, 2013
2sa2: All gays, their sympathizers and supporters are cursed. If acceptance of homosexuality is civilization, i rather be uncivilized. Thank ur stars for faceless forums like nairaland, keep trying to prove ur points in hiding, if we catch u, we shall hang u from the anus.
u will grow beards trying to catch one!
Re: Can You Be A Christian And Still Be Gay? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 09, 2013
cheesy cheesy

This is soo much fun.
Re: Can You Be A Christian And Still Be Gay? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Sep 09, 2013
2sa2: All gays, their sympathizers and supporters are cursed. If acceptance of homosexuality is civilization, i rather be uncivilized. Thank ur stars for faceless forums like nairaland, keep trying to prove ur points in hiding, if we catch u, we shall hang u from the anus.
You sound very pathetic! Oh ma Gawd!
Re: Can You Be A Christian And Still Be Gay? by Klinee: 11:48pm On Sep 09, 2013
9ja_Hottest_Gay:
i will r@pe u till u faint if I get hold of u!
see i dont want u to quote my post again! Devilish fool!
Re: Can You Be A Christian And Still Be Gay? by Klinee: 11:53pm On Sep 09, 2013
jidegirl12: cheesy cheesy

This is soo much fun.

wat is fun here? Mumu!
Re: Can You Be A Christian And Still Be Gay? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Sep 09, 2013
Klinee: wat is fun here? Mumu!

Why are you Angry boo grin
Re: Can You Be A Christian And Still Be Gay? by Klinee: 11:54pm On Sep 09, 2013
Johnpaul88: You sound very pathetic! Oh ma Gawd!
God punish u! Animal sense!
Re: Can You Be A Christian And Still Be Gay? by Klinee: 11:56pm On Sep 09, 2013
jidegirl12:

Why are you Angry boo grin
Are u not one of them?
Re: Can You Be A Christian And Still Be Gay? by Nobody: 12:05am On Sep 10, 2013
Klinee: Are u not one of them?

Aww boo boo come here give mami a tight hug cheesy
Re: Can You Be A Christian And Still Be Gay? by UyiIredia(m): 12:21am On Sep 10, 2013
masonkz:

How many girls have you seen, or heard of, that would actually love to sleep with their dads?

I have heard of 2 instances. The second is interesting because the person involved is a colleague of a relative staying with me. She was said to have been impregnated by the father after having regular intercourse with him, tacitly supported when the father threw out her mum for aborting the pregnancy and did nothing to help her mum afterwards.
Re: Can You Be A Christian And Still Be Gay? by Nobody: 12:27am On Sep 10, 2013
Klinee: see i dont want u to quote my post again! Devilish fool!
my point is, u are gay buh u are living in denial, reason why u are throwing tantrums about here. Talk of misplaced aggression transfer... See, high BP is free but the fact reasons, u would beg me for more if I lay my hands and 10inches d!!ckkk on uuuu....
Re: Can You Be A Christian And Still Be Gay? by Nobody: 12:56am On Sep 10, 2013
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Can You Be A Christian And Still Be Gay? by wiegraf: 1:48am On Sep 10, 2013
TerryCarr: why would you want too? if your gay the last thing you want is the "PEACEFUL AND LOVING" Christians try to kill you.

This, op. Your behavior borders on being silly. It's like a slave trying to become a slaver.
Re: Can You Be A Christian And Still Be Gay? by AlyricistLaura: 9:11pm On Sep 10, 2013
Candii Vs Cam

Funny

Look at Candii Looking Like Aaliyah's Eyebrow in her Display Pic

I remember when i was fuqqing wit Candii Cam Called me a Bully

Now whose the Bully Fam?
Re: Can You Be A Christian And Still Be Gay? by AlyricistLaura: 9:12pm On Sep 10, 2013
Rotflmfaoo@4th World
Re: Can You Be A Christian And Still Be Gay? by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 1:41am On Sep 11, 2013
I'm not an economical, political. war etc refugee ...lwkmd I go back in my country whenever I want...I have stuffs to do abroad and unlike some with no hope and future in their homeland .i'm going back home. still from where I am i'm still kicking and helping my country directly and indirectly , unlike some who thinks the only thing they can do to help their homeland is promoting homosexuality.

@ topic, keep your gayness @ home and stop bothering people with your nasty lifestyle . and we would have a deal
Re: Can You Be A Christian And Still Be Gay? by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 1:42am On Sep 11, 2013
animals in human skins. may u guys rot in hell.nyeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Can You Be A Christian And Still Be Gay? by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 1:42am On Sep 11, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:
Candii Vs Cam

Funny

Look at Candii Looking Like Aaliyah's Eyebrow in her Display Pic

I remember when i was fuqqing wit Candii Cam Called me a Bully

Now whose the Bully Fam?

jeez shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked where have u been

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Prophet Joshua Iginla Exposes Plans By Pastors To Frame Him Up For Murder / RCCG Sells A Bag Of Rice At N9k To Their Members In Abuja / The Meaning Of I Will Prepare A table Before You In The Presence Of Your Enemies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.