Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,375 members, 7,910,890 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 07:25 PM

Quick Question - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Quick Question (3237 Views)

Quick Question For RHD TO LHD Conversions (car Experts Welcome To Answer) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quick Question by HRhotness(f): 10:50pm On Jun 13, 2008
Just a thot,

Would any of u car and bike freaks ever let ur girl on the drivers seat? And under what condition
Re: Quick Question by bigfather(m): 10:53pm On Jun 13, 2008
No big deal, so far she knows how to handle the TOY !
Re: Quick Question by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 13, 2008
Let my girlfriend loose in my RS4?!*&%££@#!!  shocked

No chance, I'd rather buy her a standard car, let her smoke that round.
Re: Quick Question by nkc(m): 11:16pm On Jun 13, 2008
Siena:

Let my girlfriend loose in my RS4?!*&%££@#!! shocked

seconded
Re: Quick Question by HRhotness(f): 11:54pm On Jun 13, 2008
Siena:

Let my girlfriend loose in my RS4?!*&%££@#!! shocked

No need for that grin

So u are telling me that u wont even let her take it for a spin on an abandoned airfield?
Re: Quick Question by fotodaddy: 7:34am On Jun 14, 2008
Ehhh!!!!

Why not if not!!! Who is more important the car or the babe.

The issue is that we get so attached to our toys we cant bear to spend time away from them or feel that there is anyone else who can take care of them like we can.

My own be say, before I go give you ma car or bike, I got to dey sure say you fit buy am. Cos if you crash am, I no go hear sorry!!! angry angry Na straight to market so you go buy me new one. I no fit shout!!! grin grin
Re: Quick Question by Nobody: 8:14am On Jun 14, 2008
HR.hotness:

No need for that grin

So u are telling me that u wont even let her take it for a spin on an abandoned airfield?

Abandoned being the operative word.

I should "abandon" all the work I've put into my car?
Hell, no!
Supposing she crashes it, what then? My car isn't one you could go out to buy, it'll have to be built.
Re: Quick Question by nkc(m): 12:13pm On Jun 14, 2008
Siena:

Hell, no!
Supposing she crashes it, what then? My car isn't one you could go out to buy, it'll have to be built.

big boy grin grin grin
Re: Quick Question by HRhotness(f): 12:23pm On Jun 14, 2008
Siena:

Hell, no!

Now u are just over-reacting. . .

ofcourse she should appreciate all the work u put in, she wont be your girl if she didnt!

And she would appreciate the show of trust if u do let her in the drivers seat, it would obiovsly be very callous of her to crash your car  lipsrsealed
Re: Quick Question by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 14, 2008
HR.hotness:

Now u are just over-reacting. . .

ofcourse she should appreciate all the work u put in, she wont be your girl if she didnt!

And she would appreciate the show of trust if u do let her in the drivers seat, it would obiovsly be very callous of her to crash your car lipsrsealed

Ah, but no one sets out to deliberately crash a car.

That's why the word "accident" is in the dictionary.
Re: Quick Question by HRhotness(f): 12:57pm On Jun 14, 2008
Siena:

Ah, but no one sets out to deliberately crash a car.

That's why the word "accident" is in the dictionary.

You too can have accidents so your point is somewhat invalid. . .

It all boils down to trust then!

fotodaddy:

My own be say, before I go give you ma car or bike, I got to dey sure say you fit buy am. Cos if you crash am, I no go hear sorry!!! angry angry Na straight to market so you go buy me new one. I no fit shout!!! grin grin

So in other words u wldnt let her anywhere near ur toys
Re: Quick Question by Nobody: 2:10am On Jun 15, 2008
HR.hotness:

You too can have accidents so your point is somewhat invalid. . .

It all boils down to trust then!

True.

But, I'll have no one else to blame but myself.
My car, my error.
Re: Quick Question by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 15, 2008
ROTFLMGSBO cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy oh gawwwwwd grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Quick Question by fotodaddy: 10:24pm On Jun 15, 2008
HR.hotness:

So in other words u wldnt let her anywhere near your toys

No no no!!! Far from it!!! Whats mine is hers and whats hers is mine, right?? So in the end nothing spoil grin grin
Re: Quick Question by nkc(m): 10:28pm On Jun 15, 2008
as far as i am concerned, my woman shld not near my toy oh, but u knw women, by d time dey touch u in certain areas u will give her approval to drive d car, and if u love her, even when u get back to earth, u hv no choice but to conform grin
Re: Quick Question by Sentra: 11:04pm On Jun 15, 2008
why not, my wife thinks its my job to drive which i gladly accepts.however whenever i am too tired its become her job
Re: Quick Question by Nobody: 12:08am On Jun 16, 2008
as far as i am concerned, my woman shld not near my toy oh, but u knw women, by d time dey touch u in certain areas u will give her approval to drive d car, [/b]and if u love her, [b]even when u get back to earth, u hv no choice but to conform grin

rotflmgbo oh gawdddd grin grin grin grin grin nairaland una no go kill me grin grin grin

women r talented grin grin grin
Re: Quick Question by HRhotness(f): 12:11am On Jun 16, 2008
fotodaddy:

No no no!!! Far from it!!! Whats mine is hers and whats hers is mine, right?? So in the end nothing spoil grin grin

awwwww. . . 

u sir are my kind of man  grin

nkc:

as far as i am concerned, my woman shld not near my toy oh, but u knw women, by d time dey touch u in certain areas u will give her approval to drive d car, and if u love her, even when u get back to earth, u hv no choice but to conform grin

LOL. . .

I guess u r right in some ways cheesy
Re: Quick Question by osisi7: 12:18am On Jun 16, 2008
my man travels for work sometimes and at those times, I just drive his car like no man's business cool but he always finds out because I always never fill up the gas as he left it.
So far only one accident. lipsrsealed
It wasn't my fault,it was raining.
Re: Quick Question by Nobody: 12:35am On Jun 16, 2008
rofl @osisi grin grin grin grin grin it was indeed raining grin grin grin
Re: Quick Question by nkc(m): 4:12am On Jun 16, 2008
jenny and hotness

thanks for acknowledging, my woman does it in certain things but cos of the efforts she sees i put im my car, she does not try that, but i bet if i provoke her and she really sets out to deal with me, then, , so i am been careful oh grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Quick Question by Nobody: 7:18am On Jun 16, 2008
@osisi:

my man travels for work sometimes and at those times, I just drive his car like no man's business cool but he always finds out because I always never fill up the gas as he left it.

And you were driving too fast for the conditions, Osisi! wink
Re: Quick Question by fotodaddy: 10:18am On Jun 16, 2008
@osisi:

wasn't there a song about this already; "BLAME IT ON THE RAIN" milli vanilli if I am not mistaken. grin grin

HR.hotness:

awwwww. . .

u sir are my kind of man grin

wink wink
Re: Quick Question by blackmann(m): 12:17pm On Jun 16, 2008
The day my baby drove my car into the bush was the last time i let her handle the wheels.
Re: Quick Question by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 16, 2008
rotflmagbo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy into d bush ,oh gawdddd grin grin grin grin
Re: Quick Question by HRhotness(f): 3:38pm On Jun 16, 2008
blackmann:

The day my baby drove my car into the bush was the last time i let her handle the wheels.

shocked I dont even want to know how that happened

@ Topic

personally Oh, I wld take it as a trust issue if my man wldnt let me near his car. . .

I'm sort of into cars myself and I do understand what a big deal it is to have ur toy manhandled by someone else (I once attacked a policeman for scratching my car after a new paint job grin)

If my man wldnt trust me to take care of his things like they were mine, I'd basically find it very insulting angry
Re: Quick Question by NubianQ(f): 3:53pm On Jun 16, 2008
@Poster,

Are we talking about the man letting the girl drive Him or his car/bike Car is it just me or i am getting confused here hahahehehe grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I think a man should let his girl drive his thing or whatever because women are good riders grin and very careful. Because he is more likely to bash his car than a woman would. simple! cool
Re: Quick Question by HRhotness(f): 3:56pm On Jun 16, 2008
NubianQ:

@Poster,

Are we talking about the man letting the girl drive Him or his car/bike Car is it just me or i am getting confused here hahahehehe grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I think a man should let his girl drive his thing or whatever because women are good riders grin and very careful. Because he is more likely to bash his car than a woman would. simple! cool

Pls get ur mind out of the gutter jare, we are discussing seriouse and life changing issues here angry
Re: Quick Question by NubianQ(f): 4:02pm On Jun 16, 2008
I apologise, i really thought i was in the sexuality thread! sorry kiss

Anyway like i said , the women should be allowed to get on the Drivers seat.

I can see that u are working hard at getting ur target wink wink.
Re: Quick Question by Gamine(f): 4:09pm On Jun 16, 2008
Fotodaddy
i always knew you were wikkid!
Re: Quick Question by fotodaddy: 4:22pm On Jun 16, 2008
@ gamine
You know every!!! wink
Re: Quick Question by NubianQ(f): 10:11pm On Jun 17, 2008
HR.hotness,

You love Bikes and stuff and are into all that racing thing. so would you let your man get into your Drivers seat? cuz u are a girl who knows her cars and Bikes well wink.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toyota Venza Problems / Photo: Can You Identify This Car Part? / For Drivers Only: Who's At Fault Here? Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.