Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,385 members, 7,910,955 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 09:15 PM

Quick Question - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Quick Question (3238 Views)

Quick Question For RHD TO LHD Conversions (car Experts Welcome To Answer) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quick Question by NubianQ(f): 12:03am On Jun 18, 2008
fotodaddy:

HR.Hottest

Take care that seun doesnt pull the plug on this thread. This is the auto section not the Hot(o) section.

grin grin grin

yeah true. back to Autos, i have a serious problem identifying cars so i never bother. i just see a car and say it looks nice. with Bikes, the only ones i even really admire are harleys. i am into other weird stuff like Forensics

Foto daddy,

are you just into Bikes or you do cars as well. i love the way Bikes look but i am too terrified to get on one. the last time i was on something close to a Bike was in Naija.
Re: Quick Question by fotodaddy: 12:12am On Jun 18, 2008
NubianQ:

i am into other weird stuff like Forensics

Foto daddy,

are you just into Bikes or you do cars as well. i love the way Bikes look but i am too terrified to get on one. the last time i was on something close to a Bike was in Naija.

NubianQ, so you're like CSI grin grin grin

I ride and was into cars. But no more time to pursue all those. Just discovered the RC thingy so I have some trucks, a car and 2 helicopters. These give you the thrill without the high risk.

Persin don dey old na!!!
Re: Quick Question by NubianQ(f): 12:18am On Jun 18, 2008
fotodaddy:

I ride and was into cars. But no more time to pursue all those. Just discovered the RC thingy so I have some trucks, a car and 2 helicopters. These give you the thrill without the high risk.

Persin don dey old na!!!

well i dont really like CSI cuz its not the real thing. i watch things about real killers and i am into alot of True crime and History (boring stuff) i just love my crime channel. CSI is too much drama for me, i deal with real stuff!

you have 2 helicopters? ok, u just lost me there. wow! well i am terrified of flying sometimes so having one of those is not an option. i am so lilly livered that when i got on a ride in Disney i cried my eyes out. i am so scared of anything i cant really control!
Re: Quick Question by HRhotness(f): 12:20am On Jun 18, 2008
fotodaddy:

Persin don dey old na!!!

Helicopters. . . hmmm. . . . I like grin
Re: Quick Question by fotodaddy: 12:25am On Jun 18, 2008
NubianQ:

you have 2 helicopters? ok, u just lost me there. wow! well i am terrified of flying sometimes so having one of those is not an option. i am so lilly livered that when i got on a ride in Disney i cried my eyes out. i am so scared of anything i can't really control!

no no no, its nothing like that. Just google RC Heli and you'll see what I mean.

Meanwhile, what do you do then in forensics??
Re: Quick Question by NubianQ(f): 12:31am On Jun 18, 2008
fotodaddy:

no no no, its nothing like that. Just google RC Heli and you'll see what I mean.

Meanwhile, what do you do then in forensics??

ohhh sorry i warned you i don't know a thing about autos or nothing sad

i dont do forensics do i would love to

well in forensics i watch about crimes and serial killers and how they were caught and i look @ what kind of scientific evidence used to catch a killer. from DNA testing to to other types of tests and evidence gathering. its different from what i do but i love to watch and learn. i do alot of research and i read true crime books. it just makes me know more. i am thinking of getting of getting a degree in Forensic science because i love all that. it all about trying to Understand the criminal mind. so far it has made me more cautious and also i have learnt some things with regards to keeping safe and stuff. you should try it, its more fun than cars.
Re: Quick Question by fotodaddy: 12:35am On Jun 18, 2008
So then forensics is like a hobby??
Re: Quick Question by NubianQ(f): 12:41am On Jun 18, 2008
fotodaddy:

So then forensics is like a hobby??

yeah! i wish i could it real time.so are bikes just your hobby? do u ever get to travel to watch car and bike races?

Forensics is very interesting as i watch it too much. i am into researching weird stuff, i guess its me in my own way. i do watch other things on discovery as well but when it comes to cars on TV i get confused. when hanging out with HR.hotness all she does is watch things on motoring and i sleep off cuz its so boring.

are into anything apart from technology?
Re: Quick Question by fotodaddy: 12:46am On Jun 18, 2008
NubianQ:

yeah! i wish i could it real time.so are bikes just your hobby? do u ever get to travel to watch car and bike races?

Bikes are a revelation. You need to get into it to know what its like. No races except of TV here.

Did you see me thread: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-141924.0.html

SO what do you do apart from disco on TV (by the way we all do that) wink wink
Re: Quick Question by NubianQ(f): 12:56am On Jun 18, 2008
We don't all do that! some peeps watch other boring stuff on TV or never bother to research on what they watch. I am into Everything alternative. at the Moment i am in Environmental stuff . i used to like the clubs but old age has made me stop. i still have my bad habits but i put them in check grin. so in a Nutshell i do everything Alternative!!!

well, Discovery is really Educating and one can learn about just anything from watching. i have been thinking about watching and learning the sections in Technology but havent had the time to. so are u a retired clubber?
Re: Quick Question by NubianQ(f): 12:57am On Jun 18, 2008
i saw that link! its really horrible, this accidents are bad! thank God i am not into bikes!
Re: Quick Question by nkc(m): 2:25am On Jun 18, 2008
fotodaddy,

e be like say u wan make i report u angry angry angry
Re: Quick Question by fotodaddy: 8:41am On Jun 18, 2008
nkc, wetin I do na!!!
Re: Quick Question by nkc(m): 8:43am On Jun 18, 2008
u knw wetin u do grin grin grin
Re: Quick Question by fotodaddy: 8:54am On Jun 18, 2008
I say I no know na, abi you dey inside my head!!! sad
Re: Quick Question by nkc(m): 8:56am On Jun 18, 2008
grin
Re: Quick Question by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 19, 2008
@topic

i drive my hubbys car without part two cool why shouldnt i?anyways hes warned me countless of times to leave his car for him sad sad ,reason is because im a rough driver,but hey im not a rough driver, i told him not driving his car is a temptation i cannot resist,its not as if ive bashed d car one day or sthg,or ive driven myself into one gutter,its just a little crash now and then ,a minor thing no big deal cool
Re: Quick Question by HRhotness(f): 9:24pm On Jun 19, 2008
babes nothin is minor for a guy and his toys oh shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Quick Question by fotodaddy: 9:43pm On Jun 19, 2008
HR.hotness:

babes nothin is minor for a guy and his toys oh shocked lipsrsealed

you know so well wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toyota Venza Problems / What Are The Common Problems That Acura Tl 2004-2006 Do Have. / My Brother's Poor Car :'( (Plus Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.