Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,644 members, 7,885,681 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 01:20 PM

Osaze Odemwingie Completes Move To Cardiff - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Osaze Odemwingie Completes Move To Cardiff (9561 Views)

Does Osaze Odemwingie Deserve A Call-up? / Woman Defrauds Osaze Of £70000 / Osaze Odemwingie Lashes Out At Keshi And NFF Over AFCON 2013 Exclusion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osaze Odemwingie Completes Move To Cardiff by Sezua(m): 11:56am On Sep 03, 2013
Teenage Money: Dem dy buy people 85m, na 2.5m dem buy My brother... Chai!!!

Oga di nma o?
If u dnt knw football won't u shut up? hw many 32 yr olds do they buy 4 above this amount? even fellaini was abt 3 milla different!!
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Completes Move To Cardiff by Isiterere(m): 11:57am On Sep 03, 2013
who is going to replace him @ Twitter Football Club (TwitterFC _ TFC )?
All the best ....
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Completes Move To Cardiff by Donmams(m): 11:57am On Sep 03, 2013
Congrats to him. Congrats to west brom as well for getting rid of the rude igbo boy. I am very happy they taught him some manners. Hope other greedy igbo footballers will take a cue.
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Completes Move To Cardiff by Sezua(m): 11:58am On Sep 03, 2013

Oga di nma o?
If u dnt knw football wont u shut up? hw many 32 yr olds attract such prices?..cardiff over paid sef
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Completes Move To Cardiff by andyanders: 11:59am On Sep 03, 2013
If he can go off net and stay off twitter, then he can build his future
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Completes Move To Cardiff by mruknaijaboy2(m): 12:01pm On Sep 03, 2013
Why did the mod hid my post and ban me just because I said end time things,I was first to comment also, these mods like to abuse their f*cking power,

wether u mods like it or not u cant ignore the fact that the end of the world is coming soon which means end time tinz
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Completes Move To Cardiff by bokohalal(m): 12:07pm On Sep 03, 2013
Best deal of the transfer window.
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Completes Move To Cardiff by jude33084(m): 12:08pm On Sep 03, 2013
Okija_juju: If to say Osaze na Gareth Bale, I wonder the kind arrogance wey ehn for get..

is Bale worth that amount? time will surely reveal all things wink

At least Torres was able to win a champions league contributing hugely to the success that season undecided
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Completes Move To Cardiff by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 03, 2013
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Completes Move To Cardiff by Chigorkizz(m): 12:10pm On Sep 03, 2013
Baburu tins.
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Completes Move To Cardiff by Donmams(m): 12:10pm On Sep 03, 2013
bokohalal: Best deal of the transfer window.
Joker. I would have prefered it if west brom had allowed the greedy igbo boy to rot in their reserves till the end of his contract!
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Completes Move To Cardiff by drstan(m): 12:10pm On Sep 03, 2013
If this guy start shining again keshi will invite him, but when he was stuck keshi abandon him, hope he will accept the offer if it comes,
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Completes Move To Cardiff by Gwekzy: 12:12pm On Sep 03, 2013
moscobabs: Hurray!!! ASUU Strike is 61 days old today. Wishing ASUU & FG long Life and Prosperity.
U mad Bro
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Completes Move To Cardiff by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 03, 2013

Oga di nma o?
So how much will a club buy you? Not even $1 sef you dey here dey talk nonesense mtcheeeew!

1 Like

Re: Osaze Odemwingie Completes Move To Cardiff by GENTLETEE(m): 12:15pm On Sep 03, 2013
Am really happy for him. He should stay away from the social media and be focused on his game!

1 Like

Re: Osaze Odemwingie Completes Move To Cardiff by jude33084(m): 12:16pm On Sep 03, 2013
Donmams:
Joker. I would have prefered it if west brom had allowed the greedy igbo boy to rot in their reserves till the end of his contract!

1. Osaze was not greedy but desperate wink
2. He is not Igbo but from Edo
3. Make your research before yarning puan grin

3 Likes

Re: Osaze Odemwingie Completes Move To Cardiff by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 03, 2013
Congratulations to him!!!
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Completes Move To Cardiff by Austeenxx: 12:41pm On Sep 03, 2013
END
TIME
TRANSFER.
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Completes Move To Cardiff by vincentont(m): 1:31pm On Sep 03, 2013
Donmams: Congrats to him. Congrats to west brom as well for getting rid of the rude igbo boy. I am very happy they taught him some manners. Hope other greedy igbo footballers will take a cue.

i can assumed dt u are tribalistic nd probably under age.wetin concern igbo matter for here,for ur info osaze is nt an igbo boy,na edo boy him be.get ur facts straight.
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Completes Move To Cardiff by doctokwus: 1:40pm On Sep 03, 2013
@32 football wise,he hasn't too much time left,so he shd make d best use of dis oportunity.He wudnt b gettin a lot of suitors considerin(durin& after this)considerin his antecedents& age.
Happy for d guy sha,I still feel he is a very gud player& dat Siasia,later Keshi did him a disservice,first not inviting him,later abandonin him wen he needed d support of all nigerians.
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Completes Move To Cardiff by eightsin(m): 1:42pm On Sep 03, 2013
Congrats bt brag less this tym around.
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Completes Move To Cardiff by moscobabs(m): 1:48pm On Sep 03, 2013
Gwekzy: U mad Bro
awon egbon e mad
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Completes Move To Cardiff by striker9(m): 2:13pm On Sep 03, 2013
I wish him a very good season ahead,that may be his passport back to the SE.
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Completes Move To Cardiff by royale442(m): 2:15pm On Sep 03, 2013

Oga di nma o?
You know how much them AC Millan buy kaka from Madrid? £0! Atleast, he get hope.
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Completes Move To Cardiff by royale442(m): 2:20pm On Sep 03, 2013
[s]
Donmams: Congrats to him. Congrats to west brom as well for getting rid of the rude igbo boy. I am very happy they taught him some manners. Hope other greedy igbo footballers will take a cue.
[/s] NONSENSE.
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Completes Move To Cardiff by JNdupu: 2:29pm On Sep 03, 2013
Anyone that enjoys playing football will remember the creeping reduction in abilities once you cross the 30 year barrier. You are still good but ever so slightly slower. At that stage, you try play as much as possible to enjoy it while it lasts. I remember playing through hamstring/groin/ligament injuries because, men, football sweet oh!!

That's the tragedy of this Twitter Boy. When he's old and can no longer play, it's these six months of idleness at the critical age that will burn brightest in his brain.

We mostly play now through the likes of Osaze and love him dearly. He needs to grow up, if only to make the best of maybe the next two years.
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Completes Move To Cardiff by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 03, 2013
smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

. / AFCON 2021: Equatorial Guinea Vs Ivory Coast (0 - 1) On 12th January 2022 / 2017/2018 Jerseys Available @ Affordable Prices With Free Customization

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.