Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,478 members, 7,911,129 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 04:40 AM

Osaze Odemwingie Completes Move To Cardiff - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Osaze Odemwingie Completes Move To Cardiff (9572 Views)

Does Osaze Odemwingie Deserve A Call-up? / Woman Defrauds Osaze Of £70000 / Osaze Odemwingie Lashes Out At Keshi And NFF Over AFCON 2013 Exclusion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osaze Odemwingie Completes Move To Cardiff by MyMouth(m): 3:12pm On Sep 03, 2013
2.5 only? no b him mate dem dey sign 85 million? smh
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Completes Move To Cardiff by jossy501: 3:19pm On Sep 03, 2013
mruknaijaboy2: Why did the mod hid my post and ban me just because I said end time things,I was first to comment also, these mods like to abuse their f*cking power,

wether u mods like it or not u cant ignore the fact that the end of the world is coming soon which means end time tinz
LOL
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Completes Move To Cardiff by MyMouth(m): 3:20pm On Sep 03, 2013
vivian4mie: AN INTERNATIONAL COMPANY IS SEEKING FOR QUALIFIED CANDIDATES THAT WILL APPLY FOR THE POSITION OF SALES EXECUTIVES AND DISTRIBUTORS, AND MARKETERS. OUR BRANCH IS LOCATED IN ALL STATE CAPITAL IN NIGERIA. SALARY N400,000. QUALIFICATION IS MINIMUM OF O'LEVEL OR ABILITY TO READ AND WRITE ENGLISH. ALL INTRESTED APPLICANTS SHOULD FORWARD THEIR APPLICATION LETTERS TO queen4urch@yahoo.com or call/text us on 07086723374.

hahaha, 400000 thousand to go abt selling drugs abi? smh
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Completes Move To Cardiff by jossy501: 3:22pm On Sep 03, 2013
Austeenxx: END
TIME
TRANSFER.
DEM DO U WITH THIS END TIME TIN MAKE WE HEAR WORD OGA
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Completes Move To Cardiff by jossy501: 3:24pm On Sep 03, 2013
My Mouth: 2.5 only? no b him mate dem dey sign 85 million? smh
HALF BREAD THEY SAY IS BETTER THAN NONE
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Completes Move To Cardiff by Ikenna94: 3:25pm On Sep 03, 2013
doctokwus: @32 football wise,he hasn't too much time left,so he shd make d best use of dis oportunity.He wudnt b gettin a lot of suitors considerin(durin& after this)considerin his antecedents& age.
Happy for d guy sha,I still feel he is a very gud player& dat Siasia,later Keshi did him a disservice,first not inviting him,later abandonin him wen he needed d support of all nigerians.
keshi didn't do noting to him, there is no coach dat wil play a sturborn player wit d ability to unsetle d team except he is extraordinary, look at what hapened to baloteli at man city

3 Likes

Re: Osaze Odemwingie Completes Move To Cardiff by Vetsurgeon: 3:30pm On Sep 03, 2013
Another ignoramus for the forum go claim say this one na another End time tings...he he he.
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Completes Move To Cardiff by ladenz(m): 3:41pm On Sep 03, 2013
Donmams: Congrats to him. Congrats to west brom as well for getting rid of the rude igbo boy. I am very happy they taught him some manners. Hope other greedy igbo footballers will take a cue.

stupidest comment of the Century. angry. i am not igbo but the sooner you retards stop this tribalistic ish the better for your sorry arses.
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Completes Move To Cardiff by bamosagie(m): 5:20pm On Sep 03, 2013
QPR was willing to part with 3.5 million pounds, Osaze was to add 700 thousand pound, altogether 4.2 million pounds to make the january transfer work, Westbrom agreed only to do a u-turn on Osaze because it was a gentlemans' agreement with no pen on paper.
At the end of the day they still get to pay Osaze 40 thousand pounds every week from january to august and got 2.2 million pounds eventually as transfer fee. who is the loser.

looking forward to seeing Osaze in Cardiff colour.

2 Likes

Re: Osaze Odemwingie Completes Move To Cardiff by Dsdada: 5:28pm On Sep 03, 2013
I JUST HOPE HE HAS LEARNT HIS LESSONS. ANYONE ON NL WHO KNOWS HIM SHOULD PLEASE HELP HIM - HE SHOULD BE VERY CAREFUL ABOUT MAKING COMMENTS THAT ARE DAMAGING TO HIS JOB. GOD HELP HIM!
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Completes Move To Cardiff by Jobig(m): 5:28pm On Sep 03, 2013
pls osaze dont mercy dem whenever u meet dem
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Completes Move To Cardiff by MacLovington(m): 5:35pm On Sep 03, 2013
Teenage Money: Dem dy buy people 85m, na 2.5m dem buy My brother... Chai!!!

Oga di nma o?

E go better.
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Completes Move To Cardiff by MacLovington(m): 5:43pm On Sep 03, 2013
lahdenz:

stupidest comment of the Century. angry. i am not igbo but the sooner you retards stop this tribalistic ish the better for your sorry arses.

Some people are very dull you know. Many educated illiterates actually call everybody after Ore through Benin, Warri to Calabar, Igbo. I have met such people even in the UK.
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Completes Move To Cardiff by fortune4god(m): 6:24pm On Sep 03, 2013
Bleep U...go to hell by altering such word
Donmams: Congrats to him. Congrats to west brom as well for getting rid of the rude igbo boy. I am very happy they taught him some manners. Hope other greedy igbo footballers will take a cue.
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Completes Move To Cardiff by Freedani(m): 8:02pm On Sep 03, 2013
andyanders: If he can go off net and stay off twitter, then he can build his future
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Completes Move To Cardiff by Freedani(m): 8:03pm On Sep 03, 2013
andyanders: If he can go off net and stay off twitter, then he can build his future
Bros which future? Which future again na?!!!
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Completes Move To Cardiff by Christmasdon(m): 8:47pm On Sep 03, 2013
This Cardiff city self they are strong. They have proven to us that they will last in the Epl. They beat Manchester city 3-2. Yes! Back to osaze never u say annoying words to your coach. Be as much as you can to be humble. Because i wouldn't like to see any type of frustration making the white dude to drop you on the bench. As you can see your age for now don't need to stay on the bench.
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Completes Move To Cardiff by ideyvexnow: 9:08pm On Sep 03, 2013
Dsdada: I JUST HOPE HE HAS LEARNT HIS LESSONS. ANYONE ON NL WHO KNOWS HIM SHOULD PLEASE HELP HIM - HE SHOULD BE VERY CAREFUL ABOUT MAKING COMMENTS THAT ARE DAMAGING TO HIS JOB. GOD HELP HIM!

lol

2 Likes

Re: Osaze Odemwingie Completes Move To Cardiff by Mmgboji(m): 12:14pm On Sep 04, 2013
ideyvexnow:

All I keep reading is, I hope he has learned his lesson and Osaze is stubborn and Osaze is this and that.

Osaze reminds me of Siasia and Oliseh, who spoke out against the corruption in the NFA.

The fact is this, If you are outspoken about Injustices done to you in uncompromising ways, people normally don't like you. If you hate delays and can't stand other people playing politics with your life and your progress, people won't like you either.

What I have noticed is that people don't like you when you speak against the bad things that they do so, they paint you black and the average docile Nigerian citizen support them, but It is the same average citizen who will complain and say that Nigerian politicians and people in power are corrupt, but when someone is bold enough to stand up and speak up, they turn around and blame the person when he is victimized and punished by the powers that be for speaking up.

Some times, I wonder what we Nigerians really want.
he even twitted abt the move even b4 it was confirmed by either club: https://mobile.twitter.com/OdemwingieP/status/374663668803592192?p=v Signs of END TIME abi? Lol
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Completes Move To Cardiff by Deiok(m): 6:22pm On Sep 04, 2013
Mmgboji: he even twitted abt the move even b4 it was confirmed by either club: https://mobile.twitter.com/OdemwingieP/status/374663668803592192?p=v Signs of END TIME abi? Lol
The news was already made know by wba before he tweeted that.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

International Judo Federation Suspends Putin As Honorary President/ Ambassador / Inter Lagos Football Club Launched In Lagos / Ansu Fati Speaks On ‘Pressure’ Of Taking Messi’s No 10 Shirt At Barcelona

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.