Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,112 members, 7,973,737 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 03:45 AM

Microsoft To Buy Nokia Phone Unit - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Microsoft To Buy Nokia Phone Unit (11000 Views)

Would You Buy Nokia Lumia 620? / I Want To Buy Nokia N8 In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Microsoft To Buy Nokia Phone Unit by smartg(m): 5:54pm On Sep 04, 2013
This is a good news as far as am concern
Re: Microsoft To Buy Nokia Phone Unit by Lakotai(m): 6:14pm On Sep 04, 2013
Scarpon: I had a dream
I will buy techno

I %94 support your DREAM!
Re: Microsoft To Buy Nokia Phone Unit by roosebolton: 12:34pm On Sep 06, 2013
It was obvious from the day Elop was announced as the person to lead Nokia.. I remember telling a friend that his job was more of an undertaker. It didn't even take him long to show his intent, killing meego, choosing windows phone (over the obvious choice) and killing every other effort that has the potential of competing with windows. In the end, he ran the company further down the ground. Now Nokia as we know it is officially dead.. It goes the way of danger (ironically an initiative of Andy Ruben) where is the sidekick today? what happened to the Kin phone? It is depressing news. That a strong mobile innovator like nokia can go the way it did... I am on the look out for a clean Nokia N8.. if anything for sentimental value (and also because its a good Car sat and fm transmitter)

1 Like

Re: Microsoft To Buy Nokia Phone Unit by 4llerbuntu(m): 1:24pm On Sep 06, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Microsoft To Buy Nokia Phone Unit by LordReed(m): 12:13am On Sep 07, 2013
4llerbuntu: grin grin grin grin grin

'Yahoo Yahoo' Microsoft style grin grin grin grin
Re: Microsoft To Buy Nokia Phone Unit by ciphoenix: 9:22am On Sep 07, 2013
4llerbuntu: grin grin grin grin grin

cheesy cheesy
Re: Microsoft To Buy Nokia Phone Unit by koyla: 9:07am On Sep 09, 2013
how true is "Newkia"? formal Nokia employee to build a new phone running on android http://www.zdnet.com/nokia-is-dead-newkia-rises-from-its-ashes-7000020271/
Re: Microsoft To Buy Nokia Phone Unit by Koolmexxi(m): 7:14pm On Sep 09, 2013
Now we see clearly.... RIP Nokia.. Gone too soon..
Re: Microsoft To Buy Nokia Phone Unit by pushtani(m): 1:59pm On Aug 11, 2014
UjSizzle:
[quote author=UjSizzle]
520 gets it too, but some features won't be coming to them.

my lumia 520 does not listen, as in when i call or receive call, the person does not hear me at all until i use a earpiece,even talking tom app does not talk since he can not hear anything,video recording and recording also does not hear anything. What do i do
Re: Microsoft To Buy Nokia Phone Unit by UjSizzle(f): 2:39pm On Aug 11, 2014
[quote author=pushtani][/quote]
Take it to a phone technician. If you're still covered by warranty, then visit Nokia Care.
I think there could be something wrong with the mouthpiece of your phone. Lumia is pretty good for recording and phone calls; It reduces background noise and amplifies the voice even in terrible network.
Re: Microsoft To Buy Nokia Phone Unit by pushtani(m): 3:23pm On Aug 11, 2014
UjSizzle:
Take it to a phone technician. If you're still covered by warranty, then visit Nokia Care.
I think there could be something wrong with the mouthpiece of your phone. Lumia is pretty good for recording and phone calls; It reduces background noise and amplifies the voice even in terrible network.

Okay,Thanks a lot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Full Specs, Review And Price Of Tecno Phantom A3 (tecno Phantom AIII) In Nigeria / Facebook Brings Back SMS Feature To Messenger For Android / Lenovo Tab A3300 Aka Lenovo A7-30 Touchscreen Problem After Update (SOLVED!!!!!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.