Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,737 members, 7,905,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 05:19 PM

Baraje-led PDP Faction Give Conditions For Peace - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Baraje-led PDP Faction Give Conditions For Peace (17176 Views)

Reps In Rowdy Session As Tambuwal Sides With Baraje-led PDP / Baraje-led PDP Faction A Fraud - Falana / 22 Senators Back Baraje-led PDP Faction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baraje-led PDP Faction Give Conditions For Peace by timilehin007(m): 4:15pm On Sep 03, 2013
[quote author=Longeria]Bunch of fools, they should add the fifth one, don't sleep with your wife. It's painful to realize that Amaechi and co who are desperate to stop the president getting second term are all in thier second term as governors.
HYPOCRITES.
I want Jonathan to know that the worst defeat never come from battle fought and lost, but from the one
never fought because of cowardice.
Go ahead and contest, let nigerians decide.

And u tink Nigerian decision is enough to make him retain that seat..? U tink he's done enough to convince us to vote for him again..? He must go he has failed and betrayed our trust...I don't care what or which ever ways he has to go. Dig dat
Re: Baraje-led PDP Faction Give Conditions For Peace by clint77ng: 4:19pm On Sep 03, 2013
The blame is on GEJ. He is/was ruling this country with kid gloves as if he is/was ruling one developed country in europe or america. When OBJ asked u to exert your authority on this nation, you thought he wasn't making sence. Now u can see what he meant. I now know that america intelligence work real good. I c crisis. I wonder how ss will do one term and the north will do as long as the want. We now know that the political tension is not about Pdp but its about gettting GEJ off the way. Is this not the same as treason. They shd thank their God that GEJ is not igbo, things for don dey happen by now. Bunch of idiots.

2 Likes

Re: Baraje-led PDP Faction Give Conditions For Peace by airfinance(m): 4:20pm On Sep 03, 2013
deeptesting:

Politics is all about interest and not unprofitable friendship...He only pitched his tent where he is more relevant,don`t forget in politics you must always remain relevant else you will be relegated to division 257.
between public interest and personal selfish interest which is more important to the general public as regards the situation which these guys have subjected nigerians to?i can only agree with you bro if he is their cos of public interest which i am 100% convinced he is not looking back to his antecedents in public office.
Re: Baraje-led PDP Faction Give Conditions For Peace by safejourney: 4:20pm On Sep 03, 2013
AJA TUKA NI TI AGBARIN,

1 Like

Re: Baraje-led PDP Faction Give Conditions For Peace by Jorussia(m): 4:29pm On Sep 03, 2013
most people here display political ignorance.i blame jonathan 4 every thing that is happening.he should submit himself for a free and fair primaries,4 him to test his popularity,rather than use anenih to root 4 his heinous automatic ticket.
Re: Baraje-led PDP Faction Give Conditions For Peace by checkfidel: 4:29pm On Sep 03, 2013
Surely they must gather ,but in a thousand fold shall they scatter.

1 Like

Re: Baraje-led PDP Faction Give Conditions For Peace by Samxiulee: 4:31pm On Sep 03, 2013
I for one do not believe this story,coming out 26 hours after the meeting,6_8hrs before the proposed reconciliation meeting,I believe some ppl from the Gej/tukur camp is behind this story to whip up sentiments,Governors asking the president not to harass them with EFCC?I don't think they will have the effontary to do that.they should Forget the agreement,at the same time he should submit himself for Primaries and test his popularity in his party.
Re: Baraje-led PDP Faction Give Conditions For Peace by deeptesting(m): 4:33pm On Sep 03, 2013
airfinance:
between public interest and personal selfish interest which is more important to the general public as regards the situation which these guys have subjected nigerians to?i can only agree with you bro if he is their cos of public interest which i am 100% convinced he is not looking back to his antecedents in public office.

Just mention one politician that is out there to protect the interest of the public........It is all about personal interest period that is what even Mr. president is fighting to achieve.
Re: Baraje-led PDP Faction Give Conditions For Peace by sojics(m): 4:42pm On Sep 03, 2013
All of them are EVIL & greedy fools, both the legal ones & the illegal ones they are all selfish and WICKED.

1 Like

Re: Baraje-led PDP Faction Give Conditions For Peace by Samxiulee: 4:44pm On Sep 03, 2013
clint77ng: The blame is on GEJ. He is/was ruling this country with kid gloves as if he is/was ruling one developed country in europe or america. When OBJ asked u to exert your authority on this nation, you thought he wasn't making sence. Now u can see what he meant. I now know that america intelligence work real good. I c crisis. I wonder how ss will do one term and the north will do as long as the want. We now know that the political tension is not about Pdp but its about gettting GEJ off the way. Is this not the same as treason. They shd thank their God that GEJ is not igbo, things for don dey happen by now. Bunch of idiots.
wetin for don happen?so now you can't fight for him because he is not Igbo?na wa ooo,so it doesn't matter if he was right or wrong,what matter to you is if he was Igbo,my Bro please fight for him regardless of whether he is Igbo,Hausa,YORUBA,or efik.that is if he is doing the right thing,is he doing the right thing rightnow?
Re: Baraje-led PDP Faction Give Conditions For Peace by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:46pm On Sep 03, 2013
joseph1832:
When I listen to people like you talk I just can't help but smile at the magnificent bullshit you spew!.

Tell me in the history of Nigeria when have the people ever decided?. Elections in Nigeria from 1960 has more often than not been rigged and rigged and rigged...

So what are you yapping about?.

Why did you speak the truth? PDP coming for ya

Re: Baraje-led PDP Faction Give Conditions For Peace by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 03, 2013
They must be super fools to think Gej will assent to this crazy request. The issue of EFCC & GEJs re-election are non negotiable, even Bamangar Tukurs removal should be a party decision/election not by fiat.

And I hope those noisemakers shouting PDP must die will realise now that's its not about PDP or APC being a better party but our common patrimony, resources, the future of our youths and unborn children that is at stake here.

My fear is that the people Gej relied on may lead to his undoing and I hope our foxy OBJ will truly be on his side at this critical period but i won't place my bet on that cos the stakes are high now.
Re: Baraje-led PDP Faction Give Conditions For Peace by PassingShot(m): 5:01pm On Sep 03, 2013
traffickz: Why the EFCC as part of their options?

Thieves!

They're only being preemptive about what might come later. It's called being proactively calculative.

1 Like

Re: Baraje-led PDP Faction Give Conditions For Peace by adconline(m): 5:03pm On Sep 03, 2013
6. ASUU strike must continue indefinitely. What a wasted country!
Re: Baraje-led PDP Faction Give Conditions For Peace by ladenz(m): 5:04pm On Sep 03, 2013
all this action drama is totally unneccessary. if Nigerians are smart we will not vote for a candidate because he belongs to one party or another. We will vote based on the person's personality and perceived ability to really make the changes he is promising to make. Despite the fact that GEJ disappointed many of us I still believe he seems to me moving along the right track. If any party presents someone who can do a better job then we will vote him in. the fact is that none of those fatheads causing tension within PDP is going to do anything sensible if they are allowed to smell ASO rock. We are no more interested in allowing a group of people who are not interested in the plight of the masses rule us. forget PDP PDM ACN LABOUR blah blah blah. Give us a true leader that will make things work

2 Likes

Re: Baraje-led PDP Faction Give Conditions For Peace by airfinance(m): 5:07pm On Sep 03, 2013
deeptesting:

Just mention one politician that is out there to protect the interest of the public........It is all about personal interest period that is what even Mr. president is fighting to achieve.
Now you are saying my mind.
Re: Baraje-led PDP Faction Give Conditions For Peace by kumbalo(m): 5:19pm On Sep 03, 2013
alaoeri: The end is near for PDP, baba God abeg set more confusion amidst them.
amen

1 Like

Re: Baraje-led PDP Faction Give Conditions For Peace by ddippset(m): 5:21pm On Sep 03, 2013
the second condition listed is so unbelievable. he shouldn't re contest? common, i mean that's the only reason the president is bending over and taking it in the asz from these opponents. if he didnt want a second term he would use his presidential might to crush on these opponents already.
Re: Baraje-led PDP Faction Give Conditions For Peace by Monfulule: 5:41pm On Sep 03, 2013
Longeria: Bunch of fools, they should add the fifth one, don't sleep with your wife. It's painful to realize that Amaechi and co who are desperate to stop the president getting second term are all in thier second term as governors.
HYPOCRITES.
I want Jonathan to know that the worst defeat never come from battle fought and lost, but from the one never fought because of cowardice. Go ahead and contest, let nigerians decide.
true talk.
Re: Baraje-led PDP Faction Give Conditions For Peace by ssii: 5:44pm On Sep 03, 2013
My take on this:
If GEJ agreed for only one term to get the support of the governors in 2011, then he should stand by the agreement and forget his 2nd term bid. A man of integrity stands by his word. The man don taste power, he no want go again . All these tribal and religious sentiment will not help him

2 Likes

Re: Baraje-led PDP Faction Give Conditions For Peace by juventino: 5:52pm On Sep 03, 2013
Never say never!!! GEJ must continue and let the blood suckers go to hell. sad
The north thinks power is their birthright after milking the country dry from 1960, bloody parasites angry
I only shake my head for that prodigal son

1 Like

Re: Baraje-led PDP Faction Give Conditions For Peace by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 03, 2013
ssii: My take on this:
If GEJ agreed for only one term to get the support of the governors in 2011, then he should stand by the agreement and forget his 2nd term bid. A man of integrity stands by his word. The man don taste power, he no want go again . All these tribal and religious sentiment will not help him

So the selfish interests of a 'few' supersedes the general interests of millions of nigerians that voted Gej to power Are you part of the few ruining this country or you are just joking
Re: Baraje-led PDP Faction Give Conditions For Peace by Whiskeyboiler: 5:57pm On Sep 03, 2013
Longeria: Bunch of fools, they should add the fifth one, don't sleep with your wife. It's painful to realize that Amaechi and co who are desperate to stop the president getting second term are all in thier second term as governors.
HYPOCRITES.
I want Jonathan to know that the worst defeat never come from battle fought and lost, but from the one never fought because of cowardice. Go ahead and contest, let nigerians decide.
most apt way of describing them "Bunch of fools"
Re: Baraje-led PDP Faction Give Conditions For Peace by Doluseun(m): 6:04pm On Sep 03, 2013
You cannot pour clean water into a dirty bottle and still expect the water to be clean. So if Atiku, Amaechi, and others feel they are too righteous to remain in the so called corrupt PDP let them go and form their own party. I wonder why they complain of PDP yet they can't leave PDP. I think dats fishy.
GEJ beyond 2015....

1 Like

Re: Baraje-led PDP Faction Give Conditions For Peace by Reference(m): 6:42pm On Sep 03, 2013
Well, I just think they are doing what opposition parties have failed to do so far. These are political challenges that will be met by political solutions. Can't see anything wrong here.
Re: Baraje-led PDP Faction Give Conditions For Peace by Kanwulia: 7:56pm On Sep 03, 2013
*deleted! wrong thread*
Re: Baraje-led PDP Faction Give Conditions For Peace by OdionOdion: 8:32pm On Sep 03, 2013
President Jonathan should not bow to Gov Amaechi inspired Conditionalities,he should mobilise his political associates across the country to register a stand by political party in the event the PDP go under,where all die hard supporter and admirers will move into for the realisation and actualisation ofGEJ 2015.As for Gov Amaechi,he has long started his political journey to the pit of hell like Atiku his new friend

1 Like

Re: Baraje-led PDP Faction Give Conditions For Peace by IYANGBALI: 9:10pm On Sep 03, 2013
Eledan: One thing is clear in all this present chaos in PDP.....The party will NEVER be the same again.
God punish anybody that prays for the party to be the same again

1 Like

Re: Baraje-led PDP Faction Give Conditions For Peace by AnanseK(m): 9:12pm On Sep 03, 2013
AnodaIT:
The tension in the polity is created by people who know they cant win any election through voting. GEJ has reeatedly said that 2015 should be push aside till 2014 so that he can concentrate on the transformation agenda.
What is making the governors to be afraid of EFCC, if you did nothing wrong, you dont need a presidential fiat to keep the EFCC from you.
You call a National Leader recognized by the INEC a factional leader? Dreams.
Why cant this people keep the election till 2014 when campaign begins so that the President can focus on ASUU,Boko Haram, and other pressing matters. This way if he can not handle or resolved them then we judge him by that and throw him out of office

You think your President can focus on anything other than second term as President?
Re: Baraje-led PDP Faction Give Conditions For Peace by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 03, 2013
AnodaIT:
A total disdain on the laws of the Sovereign State of Nigeria. A National Chairman elected and recognized by the law is called Factional when the dissidents have not explored constitutional means of removing him

Another disdain on the laws. Trying to prevent an eligible citizen from exercising his right to vote and be voted for. Meet him in the field of play and beat him if you can. That is the beauty of democracy

And what measures have they themselves taken to resolve the crisis. GEJ is resolving National issues pertaining to Power (Handing over of DISCOs and strengthening of national grid), Railways, Insecurity (Boko Haram) and Education (ASUU). And you still want him to put his hands in what 36 fully grown adults cannot resolved on their own.

Cant believe I'm seeing this. You should have instead kidnap the president and force him do declare a regime of 'free-for-all' looting.
How can a chieftain of another political party PDM claim to be a leader of PDP.
Now they are imposing a National Chairman not elected by the party members through proper means on the party expecting right thinking Nigerians to fall for their LAWLESSNESS.
GEJ FOR 2015
WE DO NOT NEGOTIATE WITH TERRORISTS!!!

Best response... I wish someone who truly knows GEJ in this Forum could get this particular msg to the President fast.
Those guys should go joor, PDP will still win in 2015 without them, just like Rivers State will still vote for GEJ come 2015 whether Amaechi likes it or not.
None of those requests should be granted PERIOD, and let's see if heaven will fall! They should do their worst.. #NoNegotiationWithTerrorists#
Re: Baraje-led PDP Faction Give Conditions For Peace by Dee60: 9:53pm On Sep 03, 2013
HYPOCRITES.

Yes. Bayelsa is behind you all the way to ensure you secure that second term!
Re: Baraje-led PDP Faction Give Conditions For Peace by abrat: 10:22pm On Sep 03, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Part Of Buhari's Medical Report Leaked. See Photos / President Buhari’s Parting Tax Gift To Nigerians By Taiwo Oyedele / #occupynigeria Protest Goes Cyber. Govt Officials Private Numbers Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.