Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,513 members, 7,892,084 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 06:13 AM

"She Asked Me For Recharge Card": Paste Names Of Guilty Girls Here! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "She Asked Me For Recharge Card": Paste Names Of Guilty Girls Here! (3695 Views)

Any Oou Girls Here? . Comment! / Pin Sexy Girls Here! Exchange Your Pins And Pics!... Sexies And Handsomes Only / "The Most Handsome Meet The Most Sexy Girls Here! Drop Your Pins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"She Asked Me For Recharge Card": Paste Names Of Guilty Girls Here! by daviz1(m): 5:44pm On Jun 14, 2008
why is it that some girls in this nairaland seem to be after recharge card, please if u have had such an experience kindly let us know the circumstances as well as the girl's i.d here, so we can warn the guys to beware of the 'milkers' and 'recharge card-for-friendship girls'.
Re: "She Asked Me For Recharge Card": Paste Names Of Guilty Girls Here! by Uzzyan: 6:29pm On Jun 14, 2008
U guys are just ridiculous.
How many NLers(i mean gals have u meant)
Most of u guys are just too incredible lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: "She Asked Me For Recharge Card": Paste Names Of Guilty Girls Here! by CrazyMan(m): 8:27pm On Jun 14, 2008
You can start by posting the names of the guilty ones you've come across.
Re: "She Asked Me For Recharge Card": Paste Names Of Guilty Girls Here! by manmustwac(m): 9:13pm On Jun 14, 2008
derbyxzx she asked me for recharge card this afternoon even though am based here in england. How did she know that they sell mtn here and why should i give her when i never see her kitten
Re: "She Asked Me For Recharge Card": Paste Names Of Guilty Girls Here! by NubianQ(f): 10:07pm On Jun 14, 2008
manmustwac:

derbyxzx she asked me for recharge card this afternoon even though am based here in england. How did she know that they sell mtn here and why should i give her when i never see her kitten

haba, its not fair oh! u just open the gal up like dat. Kissing n telling aint good. even if u never see her thingy.
Re: "She Asked Me For Recharge Card": Paste Names Of Guilty Girls Here! by Uzzyan: 12:15am On Jun 15, 2008
Hell no
I knew someone would post such.
The Derby gal has just made the wrongest mistake of her life.
Re: "She Asked Me For Recharge Card": Paste Names Of Guilty Girls Here! by LadyT(f): 12:18am On Jun 15, 2008
shocked

HAhahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!
Re: "She Asked Me For Recharge Card": Paste Names Of Guilty Girls Here! by orp: 12:20am On Jun 15, 2008
anyway, I run a charity organisation so giving out recharge cards is one of my obligations
Re: "She Asked Me For Recharge Card": Paste Names Of Guilty Girls Here! by Uzzyan: 12:51am On Jun 15, 2008
abeg that will help guys like manmustwac have lil to wac wen u help out
Re: "She Asked Me For Recharge Card": Paste Names Of Guilty Girls Here! by Godalone(m): 4:28pm On Jun 15, 2008
I have sent recharge cards to 3 Nland ladies and a guy,now two of them are asking me to buy them phones ,despite the fact that i did it on humanitarian ground.
Re: "She Asked Me For Recharge Card": Paste Names Of Guilty Girls Here! by beauteous(f): 4:36pm On Jun 15, 2008
lmao---- cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: "She Asked Me For Recharge Card": Paste Names Of Guilty Girls Here! by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 15, 2008
lmao. . .Uzzy, you're not serious
Re: "She Asked Me For Recharge Card": Paste Names Of Guilty Girls Here! by jayb(m): 6:26pm On Jun 15, 2008
sad
sad
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: "She Asked Me For Recharge Card": Paste Names Of Guilty Girls Here! by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 15, 2008
manmustwac:

This is shocking, but this same derbyxzx asked me for credit like two days ago, I think the day before she asked you. If anyone's really desperate for our conversation, check http://ajiboyet.fileave.com/conversation_coolgenius_01_derbyxzx.txt it's only 6KB. I uploaded it by FTP, so it should take a little time to be available.

I think you'll be surprised at the conversation.
Re: "She Asked Me For Recharge Card": Paste Names Of Guilty Girls Here! by beauteous(f): 9:49pm On Jun 15, 2008
realli?na wa 4 d babe.but maybe she needed to ask.d ques is:did u toast? lipsrsealed
Re: "She Asked Me For Recharge Card": Paste Names Of Guilty Girls Here! by beauteous(f): 9:51pm On Jun 15, 2008
lmao--ur conver---wit her almost killed me.i don die 4 laff cheesy
Re: "She Asked Me For Recharge Card": Paste Names Of Guilty Girls Here! by manmustwac(m): 10:29pm On Jun 15, 2008
Uzzyan:

Hell no
I knew someone would post such.
The Derby girl has just made the wrongest mistake of her life.
Uzzyan the derby babe and derbyxzx are the same person e b like say she is a scammer
Re: "She Asked Me For Recharge Card": Paste Names Of Guilty Girls Here! by Uzzyan: 11:22pm On Jun 15, 2008
4her i am o
Manmustwac and mactao u guys sef that are openin the ass of this Derby, I tire o
Hmmmmm pls and pls let us females on NL pls try to be good.
Reason: NL guys are ready to mess most of us up.
Thank heavens that there are good gals still on the land.

And this derby gal sef who u bi?
Abeg o stop tarnishing our image on NL ok!!!
Re: "She Asked Me For Recharge Card": Paste Names Of Guilty Girls Here! by manmustwac(m): 6:41am On Jun 16, 2008
@Uzyan make u add her to your yahoo messenger derbyxzx then whenever u block her online try and talk to her. Please mention manmustwack and the other guys he is trying to scam.
Re: "She Asked Me For Recharge Card": Paste Names Of Guilty Girls Here! by hixxx1(m): 11:09am On Jun 16, 2008
grin grin grin Girls and 419! Guys una welldone. grin grin grin
Re: "She Asked Me For Recharge Card": Paste Names Of Guilty Girls Here! by hixxx1(m): 11:09am On Jun 16, 2008
We be 'toto mugu'! grin grin grin
Re: "She Asked Me For Recharge Card": Paste Names Of Guilty Girls Here! by Uzzyan: 11:55am On Jun 16, 2008
Ok o if u say so manmustwac but why shld she be tarnishing the images of females on NL lik us na wa oooo
Re: "She Asked Me For Recharge Card": Paste Names Of Guilty Girls Here! by daviz1(m): 12:08pm On Jun 16, 2008
hey guys , i never meant to spite anyone. am just trying to be real. you cant imagine that this derby girl has also asked me for recharge card.She claims to be in Warri and stranded.Well,i requested she tell me were she is so i can get someone to pick her up and take her home, she just said she needed the credit to make a call( to who?!). She is just a loser and guys pls beware!!! The fear of Derby is the beginning of wisdom, Keep pasting jo,
Re: "She Asked Me For Recharge Card": Paste Names Of Guilty Girls Here! by meachi(m): 12:20pm On Jun 16, 2008
keep pesting,will like to read more
Re: "She Asked Me For Recharge Card": Paste Names Of Guilty Girls Here! by Uzzyan: 12:23pm On Jun 16, 2008
Hmmmm who be this Derby gal sef.
Time has said it is her time to get fished out on time.
She was stranded and believed that her last resort would be NL guys?
Ok o if that is the way she wants her image painted black no probs.
Put how did she get money to browse
Chics let us try to be good at times.
Re: "She Asked Me For Recharge Card": Paste Names Of Guilty Girls Here! by gentledove(f): 3:22pm On Jun 16, 2008
i weep for womanhood cry cry cry cry
Re: "She Asked Me For Recharge Card": Paste Names Of Guilty Girls Here! by manmustwac(m): 6:30pm On Jun 16, 2008
the derbyxzx babe dey my yahoo messenger list we dey yarn every now and then and at times she go beg me for MTN credit, and me go just give am tory

Na woa she tell me say she be calabar babe and student based in calabar. Now am hearing she be warri babe. When i block am online again we get serious discussion OH!
Re: "She Asked Me For Recharge Card": Paste Names Of Guilty Girls Here! by holythug(m): 6:31pm On Jun 16, 2008
i keep my mouth & fingers crossed. . .cos if i yearn
Re: "She Asked Me For Recharge Card": Paste Names Of Guilty Girls Here! by Creamish(f): 6:59pm On Jun 16, 2008
grin na Recharge card create this thread? So if i ask for Visa Phone Internet connection to enable us chat better una go create website for me eh? Omo guyz. . una fall my hand ooo! grin
Re: "She Asked Me For Recharge Card": Paste Names Of Guilty Girls Here! by holythug(m): 12:12pm On Jun 17, 2008
na dem bring u come lagos or wherever u come from
Re: "She Asked Me For Recharge Card": Paste Names Of Guilty Girls Here! by Uzzyan: 8:56pm On Jun 18, 2008
Una no well wetin una dey try talk?
E no be una fault na the chics wey dey ask una broke guys for credit i dey blame.
Creamish dont mind them.
Anyways we go treat una f**k up
Re: "She Asked Me For Recharge Card": Paste Names Of Guilty Girls Here! by skfa1: 9:04pm On Jun 18, 2008
@ omax2008

24 gun shot na die be that, oya everybody take cover.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

To Lala247 / Mama-gee Will You Marry Me! / Click If You Were Born In July

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.