Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,518 members, 7,892,095 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 06:30 AM

"She Asked Me For Recharge Card": Paste Names Of Guilty Girls Here! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "She Asked Me For Recharge Card": Paste Names Of Guilty Girls Here! (3696 Views)

Any Oou Girls Here? . Comment! / Pin Sexy Girls Here! Exchange Your Pins And Pics!... Sexies And Handsomes Only / "The Most Handsome Meet The Most Sexy Girls Here! Drop Your Pins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "She Asked Me For Recharge Card": Paste Names Of Guilty Girls Here! by Uzzyan: 9:22pm On Jun 18, 2008
I don see say all of una boys don dey crase
Re: "She Asked Me For Recharge Card": Paste Names Of Guilty Girls Here! by manmustwac(m): 9:41pm On Jun 19, 2008
was just chatting with debbie now and she asked me for credit again so i showed her this thread. she vex oh. And to cut a long story short this is what she said

derby O.Y: see im a girl who does has a job but is not being payed well i"m pay 8,000# a month and i have a family who i have 2 care 4 my father lost his job and my mummy is trying her best 2 make see food 2 eat and i use my salary 2 buy some clothes 4 me and my younger ones and pay some of their school fees and i never beg anyone i mean anyone credit or even a kobo it is because of matter that is wa make me beg like this but now my name is tuning 2 another thing so i will never ever beg credit again from u or from any nigeria again

but e no easy for the babe its like she's the breadwinner in her family according to our jist
Re: "She Asked Me For Recharge Card": Paste Names Of Guilty Girls Here! by Derby: 9:46pm On Jun 19, 2008
See my name is Derby and one thing u must know is that im not a Scammer im ask for credit from people 4 a reason so u dont sit there and say wrong thing about me  cry because im a scammer.There is a proverb that says do unto others as others will do unto u as u are trying 2 draging my name 2 the mud someone sometime will drag yr name that is a promise.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: "She Asked Me For Recharge Card": Paste Names Of Guilty Girls Here! by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 19, 2008
only recharge card?what if she asks for a lexus what will u do? undecided
Re: "She Asked Me For Recharge Card": Paste Names Of Guilty Girls Here! by Uzzyan: 10:43pm On Jun 19, 2008
Derby abeg dont get crossed with anyone.
U know guys of now adays are broke a$$e$
But chic wen u know that they are NLers abeg now desist.
"For NL anything can happen".
Please oh dont even think of it again ok!!!!

jenny nne jukwaa ha!!!
Ike umu nwoke a agwu na m.
Re: "She Asked Me For Recharge Card": Paste Names Of Guilty Girls Here! by Uzzyan: 10:58pm On Jun 19, 2008
Abeg am not afraid of Seun and his ban.
He has banned me ne4 for what only God knows
So placing a ban on my ID would be the best thing that ever happend.

Derby are u still on?
Come on lets taalk!!!
Re: "She Asked Me For Recharge Card": Paste Names Of Guilty Girls Here! by genius33: 11:09pm On Jun 19, 2008
Uuuuuhhhhm, what's a recharge card?
Re: "She Asked Me For Recharge Card": Paste Names Of Guilty Girls Here! by Esss(m): 11:10pm On Jun 19, 2008
abeg make we hear word jare!!

This derby babe wan carry us naija boys reason mugu waka abi!!

Breadwinner ko, Butter loser ni!! wetin sef?? Bobo's dey reason unto anoda levels you dey involve mtn for the yarns. if na so levels be for you, how you dey use get money dey browse for cafe every night/day dey hustle boys credit!! Abi you wan use nairaland start business center?? wither the multiple user names?? Free all these your charity yarns jo! abi you want make i play you my tape??
Just tell the boy say you no wan do, instead of to dey office them MTN card.
Re: "She Asked Me For Recharge Card": Paste Names Of Guilty Girls Here! by Derby: 11:26pm On Jun 19, 2008
Uzzyan HIT ME ON MY YAHOOID MAKE WE TALK FORGET ABOUT SOME NAIRALAND MINELESS PEOPLE
Re: "She Asked Me For Recharge Card": Paste Names Of Guilty Girls Here! by Esss(m): 11:32pm On Jun 19, 2008
Derby:

Uzzyan HIT ME ON MY YAHOOID MAKE WE TALK FORGET ABOUT SOME NAIRALAND MINELESS PEOPLE

Head busting.

Na office she wan office you so. The next thing you go buy her line, phone and recharge card all in one. Explain to me why you decide to dey obtain n'landers?? Na offense to pursue you?? na we bring you come nairaland?? do we look like ur f . . . . . r
Re: "She Asked Me For Recharge Card": Paste Names Of Guilty Girls Here! by Uzzyan: 11:37pm On Jun 19, 2008
Guy u allow mi talk with the chic nowwww.
Hey Derby i think i gat to slip now. Mayb moro
I am usually online in the afternoons and mostly at nite ok.
Be good ooo.
Re: "She Asked Me For Recharge Card": Paste Names Of Guilty Girls Here! by Esss(m): 11:40pm On Jun 19, 2008
@ uzzy

smart move.
Re: "She Asked Me For Recharge Card": Paste Names Of Guilty Girls Here! by manmustwac(m): 6:22am On Jun 20, 2008
genius33:

Uuuuuhhhhm, what's a recharge card?

you've heard of T-mobile top up, o2 top up orange top up etc. Well a recharge card is credit to top up your phone.

jennykadry:

only recharge card?what if she asks for a lexus what will u do? undecided

Jenny u really think i go buy d babe lexus And why don't u send d babe recharge card since u see am as small tin
Re: "She Asked Me For Recharge Card": Paste Names Of Guilty Girls Here! by adudu208(m): 9:57am On Jun 20, 2008
@Derby

Shi, u no get shame?! Abi u think say Nairalanders Guys na mugu?! Abeg keep your mouth shut b4 i go come disgrace u for this thread, Men make una dey send am used cards next time she asked, abi she think say nairaland na charity organisation?!!!
Re: "She Asked Me For Recharge Card": Paste Names Of Guilty Girls Here! by Cyclone5(m): 10:25am On Jun 20, 2008
@Derby - This is a new twist on an old scam. This your good name would have been better held up if you weren't a dude. Of course its possible you might be suffering from gender dysmorphia. In which case, seek treatment!

http://hi5.com/friend/169247653--Derby--Profile-html
Re: "She Asked Me For Recharge Card": Paste Names Of Guilty Girls Here! by Esss(m): 11:47am On Jun 20, 2008
JESUS opkara nwa joseph! ! ! shocked shocked shocked

Is that really the derby?? See racket!! I no know say we get investigative members for this nairaland o! see as person use track am go hi5.
Omo I need to cover my tracks o! b4 breeze blow fowl yarnsh go come open.
Re: "She Asked Me For Recharge Card": Paste Names Of Guilty Girls Here! by Derby: 12:17pm On Jun 20, 2008
angry see who go call me name say bad things about me make God punish am i have told u my story and u still stand tell me this God will Punish u in JESUS NAME.AMEN
Re: "She Asked Me For Recharge Card": Paste Names Of Guilty Girls Here! by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jun 20, 2008
so derby u r a guy?
Re: "She Asked Me For Recharge Card": Paste Names Of Guilty Girls Here! by smooooooth: 3:06pm On Jun 20, 2008
come derby, u say u dey ask for the recharge for a reason and not for scam. wetin u be human handset, abeg let us know.
Re: "She Asked Me For Recharge Card": Paste Names Of Guilty Girls Here! by hixxx1(m): 3:19pm On Jun 20, 2008
Babes: Please don't ask strangers for favours again. The same financial predicadent that is afflicting you is afflicting that person also. Just because someone wants to be your pal doesn't give you the right to make demands of that person. That sort of mentality is warfed.
Re: "She Asked Me For Recharge Card": Paste Names Of Guilty Girls Here! by manmustwac(m): 5:22pm On Jun 20, 2008
na woa so debbie u be guy for your hi5 profile and u tell me u b woman but na m for male i see in your nairaland profile. how do i no who u really be now?
Re: "She Asked Me For Recharge Card": Paste Names Of Guilty Girls Here! by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 20, 2008
seriously im confused about this whole derby of a thing undecided
Re: "She Asked Me For Recharge Card": Paste Names Of Guilty Girls Here! by hixxx1(m): 5:46pm On Jun 20, 2008
This Derby is a guy thing is a russ. How long will it take to change one's gender from male to female and vice versa. Derby is female until proven otherwise.
Re: "She Asked Me For Recharge Card": Paste Names Of Guilty Girls Here! by hixxx1(m): 5:59pm On Jun 20, 2008
@Uzzyan: Chat with Derby. Get her number. Confirm while u are online that its the right number, then call the number when you think you will catch Derby unaware and confim if Derby is a guy or a babe.
Re: "She Asked Me For Recharge Card": Paste Names Of Guilty Girls Here! by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 20, 2008
hixxx1:

@Uzzyan: Chat with Derby. Get her number. Confirm while u are online that its the right number, then call the number when you think you will catch Derby unaware and confim if Derby is a guy or a babe.

still not proof enough,she can as well give d fone to someone else to ansa wink
Re: "She Asked Me For Recharge Card": Paste Names Of Guilty Girls Here! by hixxx1(m): 6:08pm On Jun 20, 2008
Nope. Not while you are online chatting and you get to call the number at random using different lines. If I have a number I can confirm if it belongs to a guy or babe easily. so I do not expect Uzzyan to be easily deceived.
Re: "She Asked Me For Recharge Card": Paste Names Of Guilty Girls Here! by Creamish(f): 6:35pm On Jun 20, 2008
CYCLLOONNNEEE!!! grin why am i not surprised? grin grin

Bros/Sis Derby. . .never mind dem. . onu kwuru njo ga ekwu mma grin grin
Re: "She Asked Me For Recharge Card": Paste Names Of Guilty Girls Here! by quickygirl(f): 2:56am On Jun 21, 2008
lie
Re: "She Asked Me For Recharge Card": Paste Names Of Guilty Girls Here! by quickygirl(f): 2:59am On Jun 21, 2008
Creamish:

CYCLLOONNNEEE!!! grin why am i not surprised? grin grin

Bros/Sis Derby. . .never mind them. . onu kwuru njo ga ekwu mma grin grin
wHY YOU GO SURPRISE, do you know THE ID "hacker------"m WHO OWNS IT?? IF SO THEN CASE DISMISSED!!
Re: "She Asked Me For Recharge Card": Paste Names Of Guilty Girls Here! by Creamish(f): 11:05am On Jun 21, 2008
quickygirl:

wHY YOU GO SURPRISE, do you know THE ID "hacker------"m WHO OWNS IT?? IF SO THEN CASE DISMISSED!!

Re: "She Asked Me For Recharge Card": Paste Names Of Guilty Girls Here! by Uzzyan: 11:26am On Jun 22, 2008
haaa where the eff did i go to?? all this while.
My dear hixx it cant work perfectly well
REASON: The cat has bin let out of the bag.
Ok to those that understand igbo; only God knows what tribe she/he is
Biko nu gini ka anyi ga-eme nwanne anyi a na-eme anyi wayo?
Re: "She Asked Me For Recharge Card": Paste Names Of Guilty Girls Here! by manmustwac(m): 12:41pm On Jun 22, 2008
manmustwack: so debbie coz i ask u to give me your number b4 i send u recharge card u decide to signout abi?

manmustwack: well the N400 recharge card dey my hand as i dey talk and if i don't hear your voice i no go give u ok

we just finish chatting i was going to give her N400 MTN rechargecard but as soon as i asked for her number she signed out

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

To Lala247 / Mama-gee Will You Marry Me! / Click If You Were Born In July

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.