Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,371 members, 7,978,175 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 09:10 PM

Syria Prepares For U.S. Attack - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Syria Prepares For U.S. Attack (23974 Views)

Russia Prepares For A Showdown With Turkey / North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA / Us, Russia Prepares For World War Iii (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Syria Prepares For U.S. Attack by Nogodre: 12:59am On Sep 05, 2013
American wit their chest beating, hope dey don't regret their actions. D whole story about d arab spring was instigated by them just 2 remove some arab leaders the y don't feel comfortable with. I blv d case of syria has taken longer time than evisaged and i think they aren't seeing any victory in sight with regards 2 d insurgent they 're funding hence d impatience. Ds war d US is about going into wil b quite diff 4rm d case of iraq, Afghan and Libya as i c them sustaining a higher casualty figure and of which pulln out wil b difficult,shameful &which wil vindicate d Bush's jr (republican) actions also invariably dent d so called man of peace personality attached wit Obama & hs so called needed change d democrat used in winning d US voters vote. Let us kip watchn as event unfolds.

3 Likes

Re: Syria Prepares For U.S. Attack by DankemzI(m): 1:11am On Sep 05, 2013
maxwello.yg:
If the U.S. don't control their ego and love for war this time, they will regret it!!!
Even the bible @Revelation confirms that America will be the last world power

2 Likes

Re: Syria Prepares For U.S. Attack by DankemzI(m): 1:20am On Sep 05, 2013
soccer3: Cat(syria) and Lion(USA) fight . This war will lead to world war III

Why?

Some countries will later join hands to fight USA because they won't like what USA would have done to syria by the time the war ends.

When a woman picks a quarrel with a man . People will always expect the man to remain silent and calm .

Beat her , kill her . You will end up being blamed .

Syria is just like a woman now ranting as if they have any power . ,

if USA don't apply wisdom and look for another way to solve this chemical weapon issue by the time they kill all the Syrians .

I know other Muslim countries will fold harms(irony)

I tell ya
Re: Syria Prepares For U.S. Attack by talk2dele: 1:45am On Sep 05, 2013
i hope all these can be averted...
Re: Syria Prepares For U.S. Attack by trolling(m): 1:46am On Sep 05, 2013
well we know the end of the story through prophecy America will loose

1 Like

Re: Syria Prepares For U.S. Attack by Boll2010: 1:47am On Sep 05, 2013
dareyking: I jst pray that my Nigerian hustlers wuld have pack their loads b4 the mortars start fallin on Syria...nd i jst pray that God shuld protect innocent lives that has been cut between this War....Amen....Darelee Nairalee..
wetin u dy pray 4,when u dy hustle here person pray 4!.most'def u aint seeing some 4rgn thread on Nl#fu!ck. The world

All I want is fu!ckn peace so I could count money til my thumbs hurt
Re: Syria Prepares For U.S. Attack by adiscodigoxin: 3:19am On Sep 05, 2013
Assad should step down?I'm not sure about that,must every country practice democracy?he should step down for coup plotters as the millitary over-ran the Egyptian government ?what's happening in Syria does not concerns the US in the first place and if they are so humane enough ,why not spread their goodwill of ensuring good governance in sub-Saharan Africa ?
The US even have the effrontery to supply a fake govt weapons only to later unanimously claim it's the Syrian govt that used chemical weapons ?
To me,the US were never sincere
To some people here,we already talking about end tym tins BA,you may be just right
Re: Syria Prepares For U.S. Attack by politicalpastor: 3:27am On Sep 05, 2013
lol, you guys don't know the America military might. Russia has forgotten that they are close to Alaska.
where bombs can hit their capital city (Moscow) lol. the Russians are playing with fire that will burn them
the fear of NORTH ATLANTIC TEATY ORGANISATION (NATO) IS The beginning of wisdom. NATO Will intervene oh. RUSSIA BE CAREFUL AND BE WISE OH.
Horus:

This time, America may well being playing with fire.
Re: Syria Prepares For U.S. Attack by mankand(m): 3:56am On Sep 05, 2013
I was reading through the posts and was never interested to make a comment until I was forced to make one now.

Most nairalanders are just kids or have no idea of international warfare and lastly they have no idea of the Western propaganda even they don't know what is happening in Syria. If the us decide to attack Syria then it is their luck and the aftermath they should be ready to bear the consequences just because of a pipeline deal small Qatar wants to handle with Europe, Obama is fooling himself.

For the record 80% of syrians love as sad, there was never a protest for him to step down, there was only a protest in reforms, the West hijacked the protest paving way for militants to start killing Christians, Muslims and others against their own views.

There is no way Russia is going to back down from assad because if the us have its way, Russia and Gazprom will be greatest looser. Russian forces are already mobilised, Obama does not know what he he dragging himself into because the middle east is already boiling looking for the perfect time to take a revenge this war is not going to be like Iraq because Iran never supported Iraq, it's not going to be like Libya because Gaddafi made a wrong friend sakozy, it is going to be a battle to remember because the middle east have gone underground making research perfecting their technology to bring America down.

Americans will be the greatest looser because their hard earned money is been used to finance war.

Go and read about the syrians army (saa) you will know how relentless they are and ready to defend their country, they have the strongest forces and are the front forces in the middle east they are expansion to Egypt as well. Mind you Egypt is in full support of Syria, China and Russia are giving assad full backing along with Iran.

The world will be ready to witness something that have never been witnessed. Nigerians in America should start finding their way back home if they love themselves.

I am out. Peace

2 Likes

Re: Syria Prepares For U.S. Attack by joyli: 4:02am On Sep 05, 2013

Why?

Some countries will later join hands to fight USA because they won't like what USA would have done to syria by the time the war ends.

When a woman picks a quarrel with a man . People will always expect the man to remain silent and calm .

if USA don't apply wisdom and look for another way to solve this chemical weapon issue by the time they kill all the Syrians .

Well said! grin
Re: Syria Prepares For U.S. Attack by Spray(m): 4:34am On Sep 05, 2013
CarterMula: i don forget wetin i wan type self
blame it on ur father for taking you to community secondry sch

1 Like

Re: Syria Prepares For U.S. Attack by ceejay80s(m): 5:06am On Sep 05, 2013

Why?

if ur family was among the chemical weapon death ,u wont be saying dis

2 Likes

Re: Syria Prepares For U.S. Attack by gnykelly(m): 5:12am On Sep 05, 2013
pull more leg looking 4 more enemy
Re: Syria Prepares For U.S. Attack by Xfactoria: 5:18am On Sep 05, 2013
mankand: I was reading through the posts and was never interested to make a comment until I was forced to make one now.

Most nairalanders are just kids or have no idea of international warfare and lastly they have no idea of the Western propaganda even they don't know what is happening in Syria. If the us decide to attack Syria then it is their luck and the aftermath they should be ready to bear the consequences just because of a pipeline deal small Qatar wants to handle with Europe, Obama is fooling himself.

For the record 80% of syrians love as sad, there was never a protest for him to step down, there was only a protest in reforms, the West hijacked the protest paving way for militants to start killing Christians, Muslims and others against their own views.

There is no way Russia is going to back down from assad because if the us have its way, Russia and Gazprom will be greatest looser. Russian forces are already mobilised, Obama does not know what he he dragging himself into because the middle east is already boiling looking for the perfect time to take a revenge this war is not going to be like Iraq because Iran never supported Iraq, it's not going to be like Libya because Gaddafi made a wrong friend sakozy, it is going to be a battle to remember because the middle east have gone underground making research perfecting their technology to bring America down.

Americans will be the greatest looser because their hard earned money is been used to finance war.

Go and read about the syrians army (saa) you will know how relentless they are and ready to defend their country, they have the strongest forces and are the front forces in the middle east they are expansion to Egypt as well. Mind you Egypt is in full support of Syria, China and Russia are giving assad full backing along with Iran.

The world will be ready to witness something that have never been witnessed. Nigerians in America should start finding their way back home if they love themselves.

I am out. Peace

So you think that the US will attempt to sack Assad/the Syrian government without sitting down to analyze the chances and implications of Assad's backers - Russia, China, Iran etc forming alliances to attack them? You think they reason like Nigerians? What do you think they have been using their huge defense budget for? You think it has never crossed their minds that a day like this lye await for a nation of their stature? Do you ever think America is oblivious of the desperation of the Russians to achieve a balance of power since Ronald Reagan/CIA orchestrated breakdown of the soviet union?

Anyway, the reason Obama deferred the decision to intervene in Syria to the US congress was to have their inputs and satisfy the need for a high level deliberation because of the perceived possible escalation of the intended military action. The implications for the US inaction is grave. There is a compelling need to nip in the bud, the free use of chemical weapons/wmd in the middle-east. There are also huge and growing humanitarian concerns - about 6 million Syrians have been displaced since the war (I don't know where you got your 80% Syrian likeness for Assad from). There are also concerns for Israel if Hezbollah/Shiite Syria survives this or wax stronger. So please drop your propaganda that the Omar pipeline deal is spurring America to action. The US has been reluctant to act because Syria holds no economic benefit to them but the chemical weapon usage and the worsening humanitarian issues are of grave concern to "big brother". Excuses you may say but these are enough grounds for intervention. Everywhere in the world, the majority must be allowed to have their say. If Assad only controls about 30-40% of Syria as of now, he has no right to lay claim to legitimacy any longer.

If for anything the Russians are to be blamed for encouraging the Assad regime to hold on when the people are already tired of him and his government. From day one, the Russians have been arming the regime and helping them with intelligence for their own selfish reasons.

Let Assad resign, there will be peace in Syria!

6 Likes

Re: Syria Prepares For U.S. Attack by OCCULTIST(m): 5:37am On Sep 05, 2013
Syria,Iran,Russia and China should take this war to American soil so they feel what it means to bring war to other people land. Nonsense enough for Americans.

1 Like

Re: Syria Prepares For U.S. Attack by philogos4: 5:44am On Sep 05, 2013
PEOPLE TALK TO PEOPLE, TO MAKE PEOPLE UNDERSTAND PEOPLE.
Re: Syria Prepares For U.S. Attack by akereconfi: 6:22am On Sep 05, 2013
samkoro:

Let me tell u my friend,the U.S is aware of all these missiles u mentioned.Right fromm the WW2,the U.S fights wars with newly developed weapons.European countries respect and fear the U.S for this.So all these missile launchers u are glorifying will be nothing but a double barrel den gun as far as this war is concerned.

Do u know that a recent test of a new missile by the U.S and Isreal made the Russians tremble; imagine the fact that Russia became jittery and started shouting and complaining in the media,because they noticed something that was too extra-ordinary.

tell dem o
Re: Syria Prepares For U.S. Attack by rush2mac(m): 6:24am On Sep 05, 2013
Ejike.chinedu:
I am not suprised.....i saw dis war comin in the investigation nd research i did lst year...
End tym tnz!!!
Re: Syria Prepares For U.S. Attack by akereconfi: 6:29am On Sep 05, 2013
Horus: [size=19pt]Russian Advanced Weapons for Syria[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxUnnbZDqAc?t=29s

The S 400 missile defense system has been, for some weeks now, in the hands of the Syrian military. The S 400 system has a range of over 400 miles and is considered more than a decade ahead of the most advanced US counterpart.

You think say US no dey see all this military shit wey Russia dey supply syria...... Abi u think say dem go move into syria if they cant subdue those metal scrap....... Wonder why US spend soo much on their military hardware...just common testing of missiles wey US n Isreal do nai russia tremble when dem see sophistication.
Re: Syria Prepares For U.S. Attack by dmcdad: 6:31am On Sep 05, 2013
samkoro:

Let me tell u my friend,the U.S is aware of all these missiles u mentioned.Right fromm the WW2,the U.S fights wars with newly developed weapons.European countries respect and fear the U.S for this.So all these missile launchers u are glorifying will be nothing but a double barrel den gun as far as this war is concerned.

Do u know that a recent test of a new missile by the U.S and Isreal made the Russians tremble; imagine the fact that Russia became jittery and started shouting and complaining in the media,because they noticed something that was too extra-ordinary.
You have time telling some ignorant people what they will never know? I am laughing at them saying the US is now powerless and all that crap.. The country that controls virtually everything about this world of today is powerless? People who spend more than half their resources in getting weapons and the likes....

They don't even know the US has grown more than the level they were during the Iraq infiltration. Let's just watch and see...
Re: Syria Prepares For U.S. Attack by aAK1(m): 6:42am On Sep 05, 2013
Horus:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wd-NTv2H-u8

ТОS-1A Russian 24-barrel multiple rocket launcher

When Western forces engage the Syrian army you can be assured that it will be nothing like the 1991 conflict in Iraq when a hundred thousand of Saddam Hussein’s soldiers surrendered without firing a shot. Nor will it be a no-fly zone free-for-all where air forces will be able to target military assets as they did in Libya without being challenged. No, this time will be different. Russia supplied Syria with state-of-the-art 24-Barrell rocket launchers ranked as the most developed artillery weapon of its kind. Syria is armed with Russian weapons that have never been seen before in the Middle East including computer guided smart missiles that never miss their target. Russia also supplied Syria with Skean 5 ground-to-sea missiles that are capable of hitting and sinking any target up to 250 km off the Syrian coast.
I hate to say u don't have a clues.the us is not putting boots on ground.its going to be basically air strikes.the drones will play a very important role in this war and I must tell you it will be over in few hours.it annoys me wen people compare syria to iraq.syria will be easy wit less civilian in between fire line.
Re: Syria Prepares For U.S. Attack by abacusCm(m): 6:46am On Sep 05, 2013
I will like to assist Assad in the war with my Shakabula gun and bullet proof charm called 'ayeta'

1 Like

Re: Syria Prepares For U.S. Attack by hisawesomeness(m): 6:46am On Sep 05, 2013
And so begins the 3rd world war!
Re: Syria Prepares For U.S. Attack by akereconfi: 6:48am On Sep 05, 2013
X-factoria:

So you think that the US will attempt to sack Assad/the Syrian government without sitting down to analyze the chances and implications of Assad's backers - Russia, China, Iran etc forming alliances to attack them? You think they reason like Nigerians? What do you think they have been using their huge defense budget for? You think it has never crossed their minds that a day like this lye await for a nation of their stature? Do you ever think America is oblivious of the desperation of the Russians to achieve a balance of power since Ronald Reagan/CIA orchestrated breakdown of the soviet union?

Anyway, the reason Obama deferred the decision to intervene in Syria to the US congress was to have their inputs and satisfy the need for a high level deliberation because of the perceived possible escalation of the intended military action. The implications for the US inaction is grave. There is a compelling need to nip in the bud, the free use of chemical weapons/wmd in the middle-east. There are also huge and growing humanitarian concerns - about 6 million Syrians have been displaced since the war (I don't know where you got your 80% Syrian likeness for Assad from). There are also concerns for Israel if Hezbollah/Shiite Syria survives this or wax stronger. So please drop your propaganda that the Omar pipeline deal is spurring America to action. The US has been reluctant to act because Syria holds no economic benefit to them but the chemical weapon usage and the worsening humanitarian issues are of grave concern to "big brother". Excuses you may say but these are enough grounds for intervention. Everywhere in the world, the majority must be allowed to have their say. If Assad only controls about 30-40% of Syria as of now, he has no right to lay claim to legitimacy any longer.

If for anything the Russians are to be blamed for encouraging the Assad regime to hold on when the people are already tired of him and his government. From day one, the Russians have been arming the regime and helping them with intelligence for their own selfish reasons.

Let Assad resign, there will be peace in Syria!

tell them bro......they think the US is Nigeria
Re: Syria Prepares For U.S. Attack by Nobody: 6:58am On Sep 05, 2013
Most people just comment for the sake of commenting. Russia have already pledged its support for millitary action against Syria if UN investigation team confirms the use of chemical weapon by the Syrian Army, besides they have no choice..
Re: Syria Prepares For U.S. Attack by powerblaze(m): 7:01am On Sep 05, 2013
samkoro:

u talk too much! Russian early warning radars picked up the missile launch, as well as the trajectory, and the interceptor. They even confirmed it landed in the Mediterranean.. Dont talk like you've seen Putin from 300 miles before!
Re: Syria Prepares For U.S. Attack by johnaruson(m): 7:02am On Sep 05, 2013
Assad should Capitulate and abdicate because poor military Syria should avoid a Us led military attack to avoid Complete Syria Decimation.
Re: Syria Prepares For U.S. Attack by Nobody: 7:05am On Sep 05, 2013
akereconfi:

tell them bro......they think the US is Nigeria
This can only come from a dumb head.. Nigeria is on track to greatness dumb head!!!
Re: Syria Prepares For U.S. Attack by maclatunji: 7:09am On Sep 05, 2013
samkoro:

The Russians have always been one step ahead of the Americans when it comes to spying, same with the Chinese in recent decades. There is hardly any new weapon the United States has that the Russian and Chinese don't know about.

1 Like

Re: Syria Prepares For U.S. Attack by tuetaraya(m): 7:12am On Sep 05, 2013
Americans are too stubborn and very political, remember during iraq-iran war saddam used biological weapons but Americans didn't complain because they hated iran, what concerns them with another sovereign nation. They invaded Afghanistan but couldn't wipe the talibans, now they re back, more powerful.
Re: Syria Prepares For U.S. Attack by xtianchris(m): 7:13am On Sep 05, 2013
nigerians don use mouth end the war..who go win and who no go win? Nonsense..check the history of wars america has fought..even almighty japan when de used d atomic bomb.single grass didnt grow on dat ground till dat.and yu are here talking nonsense...syria re just like chicken to the us....walks out of thread.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2016 US Election - Its Impact On Immigration Enforcement / Gabon Parliament Set Ablaze After Bongo Was Declared Winner (photos) / Sicilian Mafia: Matteo Denaro Dies At 61

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.