Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,860 members, 7,872,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:34 AM

Warning!!!! Dont Do Busines Wit @sam10000 N @blissauto: - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Warning!!!! Dont Do Busines Wit @sam10000 N @blissauto: (3659 Views)

Startin A Printing Press Busines / Is Cement Busines Stil Lucrative In Naija. / Starting A Small Scale Busines With 30,000 Naira Wot Can I Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warning!!!! Dont Do Busines Wit @sam10000 N @blissauto: by Chinoanyi(m): 9:49pm On Sep 03, 2013
The bearer of this user names @sam1000 is a criminal and should be avoided , he made and advert below for supply of sand which i invested the sum N520,000 in his BOSS to supply the sand since August and uptill now i have not goten my money or even profit, i have even been threaten to either be patient or lose the money.

while we had and agreement for money to be remitted daily into my account , @sam1000 who use this same id @blissauto is known as SAMUEL BADMUS , he atend a celestial church and has absconded ,d address he gave 2me is fake n i cant trace neither him or his BOSS again.

IF ANY OF YOU KNOW HOW I CAN GET A HOLD OF THIS CRIMINAL PLEASE KINDLY CONTACT ME ON 08090948788, POLICE CANT WORK WITHOUT HIS ADDRESS AS U ALL KNO. THANKS

Re: Warning!!!! Dont Do Busines Wit @sam10000 N @blissauto: by Tuntheycr7: 10:13pm On Sep 03, 2013
Sorry I feel ya pain. I av neva trust anybdy i meet online b4. Bt am sure Nemesis wud catch up wt dem
Re: Warning!!!! Dont Do Busines Wit @sam10000 N @blissauto: by Chinoanyi(m): 8:39am On Sep 04, 2013
I must get my money, dis s all joke cuse i wil get dem i swear
Re: Warning!!!! Dont Do Busines Wit @sam10000 N @blissauto: by alakara(m): 10:41am On Sep 04, 2013
if u really get across to hm thru his pone nos u can still use dt nos to trace hm by contacting hs service provider to locate his add or whrabt
Re: Warning!!!! Dont Do Busines Wit @sam10000 N @blissauto: by Chinoanyi(m): 1:32pm On Sep 04, 2013
alakara: if u really get across to hm thru his pone nos u can still use dt nos to trace hm by contacting hs service provider to locate his add or whrabt
dat is one hard tin cuse it warant court process n co, but we re trailing him now n shud get to him soon I belive
Re: Warning!!!! Dont Do Busines Wit @sam10000 N @blissauto: by sam10000: 2:05pm On Sep 04, 2013
Dear Nairaland
This post came to my surprise that Mr.Ifeanyi posted untrue? False this information against me
I cant imagine all this is blackmail to my understanding. Please all you people responding to Ifeanyi post should carefully read and see what happen before you jump into conclusion
Let me give you in future details and report of what happen.

I have been on nairaland for about 1year or soo and I have never ask anyone or anybody for money or demand from People…You can ask anybody on Nairaland if I demand or ask for money.
I am a Nigerian and my aim on Nigeria is to Achieve and become an entrepreneur to help people and be more than what people expected from us the Youth, We need to be establish and get idea of what can be done to establish a company of your own…Since when I have been on Nairaland I have advert and market product which Nigeria can do and self employee which people have benefit from.

I came across a post on Nairaland by Mr.Bishop that he need a 100 Truck to supply Sam from Abeokuta to Ibafo,I am not in Lagos,So for me I repost the advert online since the demand on Truck is very Higer to Connect other Truck driver can benefit from this business and make profit.
So I got a lot of mail and phone calls,From One Mr.Gbenga and Mr Ramon as well called me so I just connect him directly to the origin of the Nairaland post Bishop.
Mr.Ramon told me that he has gone to Abeokuta and ibafo,I didn’t know Mr.Ramon Alias (Baba) they called him
Mr.Ifeanyi added me BBM and he ask how is the truck business on distance and location, So I as well direct him to Mr.Ramon who have gone to Abeokuta as he told me on phone so Mr.Ramon can describe and details of the truck needed.

Notice:
Since when I gave Mr.Ifeanyi ,MR RAMON(Baba) number to him…Both Mr.Ifeanyi and Mr.Ramon I didn’t know or seen this people before and i assume that this people are planning to blackmail .
I didn’t here from Mr.Ifeanyi and Mr.Ramon about 2weeks.

One Night , Mr.Ifeanyi send me message asking me where I knew mr.Ramon before,I was surprise what was going on….to my surprise,he told me that he gave about random sum of 520,000 to Mr.Ramon for Truck business……..I was very surprise that all this have happen without this 2 parties Mr.Ifeanyi and Mr.Ramon informing me anything….I was Amazed

Mr.Ramon Lie to Mr.Ifeanyi that Samuel is my Boy and we stay together which is a false information….instead of Mr.Ifeanyi should call me and ask me if all what Mr. Ramon said what truth…he went on further…I didn’t know this people before and I have not even seen Mr.Ifeanyi and Mr.Ramon
Now, Mr.Ifeanyi came and start treating me and telling me False information’s against me and sending me text message and treating to get me ….I was surprise
You left Mr.Ramon who you gave money and do business with and come and treating me who just see advert online and truck people and gave you umber to find out information.

Mr.Ifeanyi text me yesterday and post all this false allegation against me.
I have never demand money from Nairaland ,I only ask I need a serious people who have trucks that was all I posted …..I later discover Mr.Ifeanyi don’t have a truck.

Well, All what you posted you will get you into trouble as you can see…yourself and Mr.Ramon (Baba) are trying to be greedy and blackmail me for what I am not involve with and I didn’t even know where you gave money or how or even I have not seen you before or do business with you and you came here accusing people that he attending Cele, you don’t know me or see me before, Your just accusing innocent people.
Well, I will sue you for damages my Name and false Accusation and Posting False Information on Nairaland. You will never get away with this and we see ourself in Court

Before anyone post comment kindly read clearing and understand all what happen….I am faithful as my major purpose is to help the people of Nigeria develop self confident and work as an enterprenuer,I never charge anyone for my service and advice I gave to people.

Thank you Nairaland Bear and reader
Re: Warning!!!! Dont Do Busines Wit @sam10000 N @blissauto: by Chinoanyi(m): 2:54pm On Sep 04, 2013
Kia you are saying here u dont know MR RAMON your BOSS again ,some one u introduce me to and he caled u his son,u want to denial him now can u please show your face from were u have been hiding .

you say ure not a thief yet u have run away just show ur self and prove me wrong, i bet u i will get you trust me, were eva u are hiding i wil get u, its just a mater of time, please be preparing that your lawyer oo cuse i bet u very soon u will see ur picture on national dally

[size=28pt]ALLL I WANT IS MY MONEY AND I WILL GET MY MONEY BACK 4RM U AND YOUR BABA FULL STOP . [/size]
Re: Warning!!!! Dont Do Busines Wit @sam10000 N @blissauto: by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 04, 2013
@chino. I think yu ve urself to blame, how can u count ur hard earned 500k and send to people you dont know?? Choi! Mehn u try oo. And you ve to hold the person yu gave ur money to, not his son. I advice you take d matter to court and report the persons fone number for it to be traced b4 its too late. Sorry o.
Re: Warning!!!! Dont Do Busines Wit @sam10000 N @blissauto: by Chinoanyi(m): 3:46pm On Sep 04, 2013
Imagine askin 4 my money only to b told am blackmailing him n yet he won't show his face, Devil wil punish u and ur Baba dier fool
Re: Warning!!!! Dont Do Busines Wit @sam10000 N @blissauto: by sam10000: 5:34pm On Sep 04, 2013
Dear Nairaland readers ,

According to the false information Mr.Ifeanyi Against me is a true picture of Blackmailing.....

By Law i will prove it to you.....Its a Clear view of Blackmailing and you will prove who your working for and who sent you.......I never know you are met you before i only connect you to a truck man Called Mr.Ramon !

So you want me to leave my work and come to Lagos because of you or how do you mean ? I am waiting for your Lawyer report and we can take it from there...I dont think you know what the Law say?

@MIKEREAL

Mr.Ramon is not my Father,...Mr.Ramon called me on phone that he has a truck so i direct him to Mr.Bishop who posted he needed 100trucks and Bishop said per-ton they will pay 1,300naira......Please kindly check recent post on trucks you will see all past information

I direct Mr.Ifeanyi to Mr.Ramon to show him where the place where truck is needed and details him........not even aware that the 2 parties Mr.Ifeanyi and Mr.Ramon have started doing business until one night Mr.Ifeanyi Told me where i know Mr.Ramon....I was surprise as am always busy...

I dont have father on Nairaland and i do my own work.

Mr.Ifeanyi you will prove to the Court Who and how i collect money from you.and also tell me how Mr.Ramon is my Father and where we met.

I even today Called Mr.Ramon,He said he spoke with your parent and pay 100k to your account.....and he want to pay the rest...I ask him do i met you before and are you my father? he said no..Why dont you ask him who you gave money too?

I am not scared of you because i didnt collect any money from you or your people,I only talk to you on phone and i dont know you or see you before.....You must prove to me who i dump and how i collected money from you the Court.....I know more about the Law and i will prove to you that your wrong and you must pay for damages.......

I dont want trouble with people ,Am just straight forward person who like to gain and share experience with people.

1 Like

Re: Warning!!!! Dont Do Busines Wit @sam10000 N @blissauto: by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 04, 2013
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Warning!!!! Dont Do Busines Wit @sam10000 N @blissauto: by Chinoanyi(m): 8:12pm On Sep 04, 2013
@SAM10000 YOU ARE JUST RANTING LIKE A SNAKE N U RE MAKING ME LAFF TOO , DIS IS THE 1ST TIME I WILL HEAR A DEBTOR TAKING HIS CREDITOR TO COURT FOR DEFAMATION , URE JUST A FOOL I SWEAR N I DONT CARE IF UR BABA CALED MY MOTHER TO BEG OR NOT ALL I NEED IS MY MONEY, I HAVE BEEN PATIENT FOR MORE DAN 2MONTHS NOW AND ALL I GET IS A TREAT ON MY MONEY ,IF U CLAIM YOU ARE NOT A THIEF WHY CANT U COME N SHOW UR FACE LET US SETTLE THIS, WHY WILL YOU AND BABA GIVE ME A FAKE ADDRESS ,I HAVE TOLD U I SWEAR U CAN RUN BUT U CAN NOT HIDE, D WORST I WIL TAKE IS TREATING MY LIFE ON MY OWN MONEY AGAIN.

BEFORE HE WAZ YOUR BABA AND U STAY IN LAGOS ,NOW U HAVE DENIAL HIM AND EVEN LYING U NO MORE STAY IN LAGOS, WERE EVA URE JUST REMAIN DIER UNTILL U SEE UR PIC ON PUNCH NEWS PAPER AS WANTED MAN.

I WILL STIL GET YOU DONT WORY, IF U TINK I PLUG MONEY FROM THE TREE TO TRO AWAY IT WILL NEVA HAPEN, JUST SHOW YOUR FACE AND STOP HIDING UNDER THE INTERNET TO PROLONG THIS ISSUE OR SIMPLY YOU AND YOUR BABA SHUD PAY ME MY MONEY FULL STOP

1 Like

Re: Warning!!!! Dont Do Busines Wit @sam10000 N @blissauto: by mchuxx(m): 7:48am On Sep 06, 2013
@Sam10000. How could you introduce a scammer to another and claim you are innocent. In Law, u are a collaborator.
You also claim you saw an advert needing trucks and decided to re-advertise? The advertiser authorised you? Better find a way of getting d said Father Or U pay Mr. Chyno
Re: Warning!!!! Dont Do Busines Wit @sam10000 N @blissauto: by Chinoanyi(m): 9:15am On Sep 06, 2013
mchuxx: @Sam10000. How could you introduce a scammer to another and claim you are innocent. In Law, u are a collaborator.
You also claim you saw an advert needing trucks and decided to re-advertise? The advertiser authorised you? Better find a way of getting d said Father Or U pay Mr. Chyno

Tank u my broda, he claims he knos d law n yet he have been runing, both of dem gave me a fake address , the said BABA said he( samuel ) is his son n he neva denial him until now , u beta show ur face SAMUEL BADMUS n prove your self if ure rite or rung, cuse if u make me track your cal log with police i hope u kno wat that s.

How can u and ur BABA just seat down n share my money n ure stil saying u wil take me to court for spoiling your name, its devil dat wil punish u dier,I will advise you to provide me with your physical self b4 its tooo late 4u, dont make me go as far as IKOYI fraud unit to report this isuue cuse i ned my money full stop.
Re: Warning!!!! Dont Do Busines Wit @sam10000 N @blissauto: by texaco1: 11:02pm On Sep 06, 2013
funny story grin grin
Re: Warning!!!! Dont Do Busines Wit @sam10000 N @blissauto: by bomking4x: 11:37pm On Sep 06, 2013
Funny Indeed cheesy

Sam, from your stories I can bet with my life that you know BABA because you can't tell me that you are just helping him to advertise his fraud business.

Chyno, You are just GREEDY shocked how can you pay such money into someone's account without seeing him or contacting the person that introduced BABA to you.

2 Likes

Re: Warning!!!! Dont Do Busines Wit @sam10000 N @blissauto: by texaco1: 11:53pm On Sep 06, 2013
bomking4x: Funny Indeed cheesy

Sam, from your stories I can bet with my life that you know BABA because you can't tell me that you are just helping him to advertise his fraud business.

Chyno, You are just GREEDY shocked how can you pay such money into someone's account without seeing him or contacting the person that introduced BABA to you.
I think most likely chyno was trying to cut sam off the deal maybe so as not to give him any comission ,let's assume the whole deal was successful and cyno made triple profit would he have informed sam about it?I doubt that.sam is claiming now that he wasn't there when they struck their deal and he doesn't know about any money,looking at it critically he can still wriggle out of it because chyno never informed him he was going to pay and even after he paid.the only thing the police can hold sam for is that since he acted as an advertiser then he should know the risk involved therefore he must know where baba and his other group members are

1 Like

Re: Warning!!!! Dont Do Busines Wit @sam10000 N @blissauto: by souleymon(m): 1:20am On Sep 07, 2013
under whose account was the money paid
Re: Warning!!!! Dont Do Busines Wit @sam10000 N @blissauto: by texaco1: 7:05am On Sep 07, 2013
souleymon: under whose account was the money paid
according to the story given by both sam and chyno,chyno has agreed that he paid to baba and his people but not to sam,secondly according to their story sam wasn't even there when they were negotiating or payments been made it is possible that sam took a back seat and was watching everything.I think chyno walked into a perfect trap and bait.what chyno is claiming now is baba told him that sam is his son therefore he believes that whatever happened to his money sam knows about it since he sam was the one the placed the advert that attracted him.

@sam, to be honest you can't deny not knowing baba and his people and if you keep on denying it ,you will look like a professional 419,what I will suggest you do is try to facilitate a meeting with baba ,Alhaji and chyno and let them sort themselves out .this I don't know or wasn't there attitude will really damage ur name and reputation.although you may pull through legally but your name would have been soiled and spoiled.
Re: Warning!!!! Dont Do Busines Wit @sam10000 N @blissauto: by texaco1: 7:05am On Sep 07, 2013
souleymon: under whose account was the money paid
Re: Warning!!!! Dont Do Busines Wit @sam10000 N @blissauto: by Chinoanyi(m): 7:57am On Sep 07, 2013
@texaco wat kind of greedy story re u pple saying here, SAMUEL BADMUS introduce me to some one he caled his father n d man caled him his son he never denial dat fact den, we meet several times n drafted n agrement on paper not knowing dey were just planing to share my money , now both ve disapear wit fake address n u say am greedy , who told u SAMUEL did nt kno wen i payd BABA that money, will SAMUEL BADMUS denial here now dat he waz not fighting wit baba at a certain point for him to give him a beta cut 4rm my money b4 he cald me n told me all dat waz hapening.

SAMUEL BADMUS is just here painting a diff picture, why cant u pple tell him to show his face if he is not a criminal.
Re: Warning!!!! Dont Do Busines Wit @sam10000 N @blissauto: by Chinoanyi(m): 8:04am On Sep 07, 2013
DIERS NOTING ANY1 WILL TELL ME I STIL BELIVE TILL 2DAY SAMUEL IS EITHER A SON OR BABA COUSIN N HE KNOWS WERE THAT MAN STAY.

BOTH OF THEM ACCEPTED DAT DEY HAVE BEEN DOING DIS BUSINES B4, SAMUEL WIL U DENIAL DIS TOO ?

INFACT I KNO URE NOT A SCAMER @SAM10000 JUST SHOW UR SOORY FACE AND LETS SORT THIS TING OUT, DAT S ONLY WAT I WANT NOW
Re: Warning!!!! Dont Do Busines Wit @sam10000 N @blissauto: by overdrive(m): 8:24am On Sep 07, 2013
@chino take this case to okija_juju ASAP and u get ur money sharpally.
Re: Warning!!!! Dont Do Busines Wit @sam10000 N @blissauto: by ambrosini593(m): 9:36am On Sep 07, 2013
Its obvious that Mr Sam is connected to the said Baba. There is no way someone will link a business to a customer without he or she not gaining from such business. Mr Sam just want to runaway considering the fact that Baba is no where to be found. This is a win win case for Mr Chino when to comes to court. Mr Sam job is to look for customers while. Baba is to scam them
Re: Warning!!!! Dont Do Busines Wit @sam10000 N @blissauto: by Opiosko: 9:48am On Sep 07, 2013
overdrive: @chino take this case to okija_juju ASAP and u get ur money sharpally.
Okija watin? coolOkija watin? Keke i take God beg u drop me here.
Re: Warning!!!! Dont Do Busines Wit @sam10000 N @blissauto: by Negro1: 10:01am On Sep 07, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Warning!!!! Dont Do Busines Wit @sam10000 N @blissauto: by texaco1: 10:27am On Sep 07, 2013
This case is very simple,someone advertised that somebody needs a truck or whatsoever,he gave you the name and he withdrew ,you went ahead and payed the money,I think the rightful thing for chyno to have done is to make sure that the person that introduced him to this people is a witness when he was paying,there should have been a written receipt with sam name and signed by him as a witness,I must confess to an extent mr chyno is in a fix.the issue now shouldn't be about insults or abuses but in fishing out sam,alhaji and ramon.
@chyno,did you pay in cash or you paid to a bank account?if you paid into a bank account then paste the deposit teller here,we have law enforcement agents following this thread but if you paid in cash then dat one I no know how dem go fit help you ooo
Re: Warning!!!! Dont Do Busines Wit @sam10000 N @blissauto: by mintyx(m): 11:26am On Sep 07, 2013
If you paid this money into a bank, you can track them with the help of your bank!
Re: Warning!!!! Dont Do Busines Wit @sam10000 N @blissauto: by sam10000: 2:24pm On Sep 07, 2013
Thank you all for your kind advice and suggestion on this case
Let me do a clear summering
Baba call me he has a truck on phone that is how I know him and I was trying to get work for him...I didnt know baba's house because I was busy and others...So when Ifeanyi contact me,and Baba knows the. Place and delivery of the sand,so I just help by giving baba number to Ifeanyi and I didnt ask Ifeanyi to Give truck man money...I though ifanyi as a truck to do. The business not knowing that Ifeanyi is an Investor...assuming I know I wouldn't have told him to contact Baba who is just a truck man
Baba who is a truck man lie to Mr.Ifeanyi who gave Money to Baba without evening letting or Informing me the situation that baba say samuel is my Son..baba lie to Ifeanyi like that and. I was surprise

Baba and Ifeanyi didnt contact me or details me what. Is going on they went to. Start business together just because they don't want to share profit with me.but I didnt say anything because I was busy

So later 2weeks only to hear that Ifeanyi told me he gave money to baba truck man
I was very angry that Night because this people went to do. Business together without letting me know

Since then Ifeanyi as been treating me and Claiming he gave me money..I have not seen you before and Baba how come you said I collect money...both of you do business together because you don't want to give me profit now.

Yesterday, I called baba..he said Ifeanyi come to his house yesterday and met his family and children but he is not at home...Baba said he beg him to pay next week that he already talk to Ifeanyi parent

I was surprise what Ifeanyi was Accusing me of..you know Baba's house why don't you collect is truck or he sign that he must pay you back...its an easy thing since you see is family

He came to Nairaland and Damaging and false information about me and the business I dint know about,I hope justice is done soon..because this Ifeanyi have Damage my Name to people of Nigerian,I will wait for Lawyer respond soon...Thank you
Re: Warning!!!! Dont Do Busines Wit @sam10000 N @blissauto: by Chinoanyi(m): 3:07pm On Sep 07, 2013
@sam1000 ure a thieft n a higher placed 419 for sayin u don't kno ur baba, I wil gve u n ur baba 2weks to return my money n if dey born 2 of u well don't gve me back my money.
U tink u can hide rite I wil not go to police again but to take ur picture to a shrine , don't eva try me cuse I wil end ur career 4u.
2weks am givin both of u try me n see, n dis s d last I wil coment here let's just watch n see.

1 Like

Re: Warning!!!! Dont Do Busines Wit @sam10000 N @blissauto: by texaco1: 3:11pm On Sep 07, 2013
sam10000: Thank you all for your kind advice and suggestion on this case
Let me do a clear summering
Baba call me he has a truck on phone that is how I know him and I was trying to get work for him...I didnt know baba's house because I was busy and others...So when Ifeanyi contact me,and Baba knows the. Place and delivery of the sand,so I just help by giving baba number to Ifeanyi and I didnt ask Ifeanyi to Give truck man money...I though ifanyi as a truck to do. The business not knowing that Ifeanyi is an Investor...assuming I know I wouldn't have told him to contact Baba who is just a truck man
Baba who is a truck man lie to Mr.Ifeanyi who gave Money to Baba without evening letting or Informing me the situation that baba say samuel is my Son..baba lie to Ifeanyi like that and. I was surprise

Baba and Ifeanyi didnt contact me or details me what. Is going on they went to. Start business together just because they don't want to share profit with me.but I didnt say anything because I was busy

So later 2weeks only to hear that Ifeanyi told me he gave money to baba truck man
I was very angry that Night because this people went to do. Business together without letting me know

Since then Ifeanyi as been treating me and Claiming he gave me money..I have not seen you before and Baba how come you said I collect money...both of you do business together because you don't want to give me profit now.

Yesterday, I called baba..he said Ifeanyi come to his house yesterday and met his family and children but he is not at home...Baba said he beg him to pay next week that he already talk to Ifeanyi parent

I was surprise what Ifeanyi was Accusing me of..you know Baba's house why don't you collect is truck or he sign that he must pay you back...its an easy thing since you see is family

He came to Nairaland and Damaging and false information about me and the business I dint know about,I hope justice is done soon..because this Ifeanyi have Damage my Name to people of Nigerian,I will wait for Lawyer respond soon...Thank you
the best thing to do in order to clear ur name is to invite ifeanyi to the police station with your lawyer present and if possible this so called baba you are talking of and let the matter be settled
Re: Warning!!!! Dont Do Busines Wit @sam10000 N @blissauto: by twinskenny(m): 5:02pm On Sep 07, 2013
texaco1: the best thing to do in order to clear ur name is to invite ifeanyi to the police station with your lawyer present and if possible this so called baba you are talking of and let the matter be settled
odipa risky....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

GTB Or Access Bank, Which Of These Two Has My Money? - Resolved / Nairaswitch E-currency Exchange Customer Support / Dollar = N197

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.