Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,199 members, 7,887,496 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:44 AM

Warning!!!! Dont Do Busines Wit @sam10000 N @blissauto: - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Warning!!!! Dont Do Busines Wit @sam10000 N @blissauto: (3662 Views)

Startin A Printing Press Busines / Is Cement Busines Stil Lucrative In Naija. / Starting A Small Scale Busines With 30,000 Naira Wot Can I Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warning!!!! Dont Do Busines Wit @sam10000 N @blissauto: by i1: 8:45pm On Sep 07, 2013
Woah another online/offline scam saga via Nairaland! Reminds me of ...... Case!
At Op! I will say 60% of the fault here lies with you for failing to do due diligence! When you wanted to pay Baba what stoPped you from calling Samuel Badmus and make him the witness to the transaction? Well maybe you wanted to cut him out! Penny wise.. Pound foolish! Ps: which kain business person go drop money, fold arms and expect alert? If the money wasn't paid into Badmus account, it won't be easy to prove he was party to it.
As for Mr samuel badmus, advert executive, when introducing people to something, make sure you are there, make sure you are a party to everything, if you are not sure of any detail do not facilitate a business relationship! Businessmen in Nigeria are quite dubious, and they like cutting middlemen out of their fees. You cannot totally be free from blame becuase you did the introductions. Ps: when Baba ramon was calling u my son, why didn't u object? Becuase of ur cut in the money?
My advise to both of Una, make una seat down, look for how to get Ramon! And learn una lessons!
Ps: at Op why na only you dey get this kain wahala?
Re: Warning!!!! Dont Do Busines Wit @sam10000 N @blissauto: by texaco1: 9:12pm On Sep 07, 2013
i.:

Ps: at Op why na only you dey get this kain wahala?
Has he been in this kind of situation before?
Re: Warning!!!! Dont Do Busines Wit @sam10000 N @blissauto: by samento: 7:55am On Sep 08, 2013
@Sam I pity you because with all your statement you are a collaborator in this case. You are working together with your so called father to scam people. Thief! And you money man you don't know where else to do your business safely but with spirits on the internet. Chyno, my advice to you is to present your payment teller to the police then kick start your case from there. Sam and his father are baby 419. I bet you, you will get them.
Re: Warning!!!! Dont Do Busines Wit @sam10000 N @blissauto: by malachi2uk(m): 8:58am On Sep 08, 2013
sam10000: Thank you all for your kind advice and suggestion on this case
Let me do a clear summering
Baba call me he has a truck on phone that is how I know him and I was trying to get work for him...I didnt know baba's house because I was busy and others...So when Ifeanyi contact me,and Baba knows the. Place and delivery of the sand,so I just help by giving baba number to Ifeanyi and I didnt ask Ifeanyi to Give truck man money...I though ifanyi as a truck to do. The business not knowing that Ifeanyi is an Investor...assuming I know I wouldn't have told him to contact Baba who is just a truck man
Baba who is a truck man lie to Mr.Ifeanyi who gave Money to Baba without evening letting or Informing me the situation that baba say samuel is my Son..baba lie to Ifeanyi like that and. I was surprise

Baba and Ifeanyi didnt contact me or details me what. Is going on they went to. Start business together just because they don't want to share profit with me.but I didnt say anything because I was busy

So later 2weeks only to hear that Ifeanyi told me he gave money to baba truck man
I was very angry that Night because this people went to do. Business together without letting me know

Since then Ifeanyi as been treating me and Claiming he gave me money..I have not seen you before and Baba how come you said I collect money...both of you do business together because you don't want to give me profit now.

Yesterday, I called baba..he said Ifeanyi come to his house yesterday and met his family and children but he is not at home...Baba said he beg him to pay next week that he already talk to Ifeanyi parent

I was surprise what Ifeanyi was Accusing me of..you know Baba's house why don't you collect is truck or he sign that he must pay you back...its an easy thing since you see is family

He came to Nairaland and Damaging and false information about me and the business I dint know about,I hope justice is done soon..because this Ifeanyi have Damage my Name to people of Nigerian,I will wait for Lawyer respond soon...Thank you

You a®e a thief for claiming you don't know BABA. How can someone you don't know call you on phone and asked you to advertise for him?
Re: Warning!!!! Dont Do Busines Wit @sam10000 N @blissauto: by Chinoanyi(m): 8:51pm On Sep 08, 2013
Its nt realy wat u guys tink dat I tro mone around, I kno wat I go tru to make mone, standing @ apapa depot for hours just to load AGO n make a tiny ting 4rm it s much stress n @dat I shud b careful.

My whole annoyance to all dis is dat I waz treathen on top my money (2) @sam1000 s just here paintin a false story, he knos Baba in.to.to n am surprise he cud just denial him here (3) he waz fully aware wen I transfer dat moni to baba acct (4) he stil ve d Gods to tel me he wil take me 2court wen he s on d run, som1 dat shud ve tryed se me if he claim he s not a thief n let's put head 2geda 2resolve dis.

If actually he knos d contractor y den link me to a som1 dat scam me, dis s were I find somtin fishy about dis Samuel n God knos he can run but can't hide 4long. I wil get him
Re: Warning!!!! Dont Do Busines Wit @sam10000 N @blissauto: by Chinoanyi(m): 2:07pm On Oct 01, 2013
I want to update u guys on d present situation on my money, Samuel alias @blissauto/@sam10000 n his 419 Baba ve stil not paid me, all communication n plea 2get my money ve falen in deaf ears , both ve refuse to see me n re now teling me dey no more stay in Lagos, Dis s d 4month now n ve not seen my money nor both THIEFS, I shud nt b blame if I use Force or African Magic to get dis pple, kindly u guys shud tel @Samuel to plss pay me my money or show his sorry face b4 its Late 4him n his 419 BABA collaborator
Re: Warning!!!! Dont Do Busines Wit @sam10000 N @blissauto: by deeobserver209(m): 2:38pm On Oct 01, 2013
What da hell is going on here?
Re: Warning!!!! Dont Do Busines Wit @sam10000 N @blissauto: by Chinoanyi(m): 8:21am On Oct 02, 2013
deeobserver209: What da hell is going on here?
a case of a criminal whom ve disapear
Re: Warning!!!! Dont Do Busines Wit @sam10000 N @blissauto: by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 02, 2013
NAIRALAND BUSINESS SECTION IS FULL OF THIEVES AND SCAMMERS. NEVER YOU DO BUSINESS ONLINE. INVOLVE UR SELF IN A BUZ U CAN CONTROL, NOT SOMEONE CONTROLLING IT FOR DO. DO OFFLINE BUSINEE IS BETTA
Re: Warning!!!! Dont Do Busines Wit @sam10000 N @blissauto: by deeobserver209(m): 10:45am On Oct 02, 2013
suwas2003: NAIRALAND BUSINESS SECTION IS FULL OF THIEVES AND SCAMMERS. NEVER YOU DO BUSINESS ONLINE. INVOLVE UR SELF IN A BUZ U CAN CONTROL, NOT SOMEONE CONTROLLING IT FOR DO. DO OFFLINE BUSINEE IS BETTA

Thats right. But not all online business people are scammers.
Re: Warning!!!! Dont Do Busines Wit @sam10000 N @blissauto: by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 02, 2013
1, On whose account was the money deposited.
2, Make a formal report to the police And the bank would trace him for ƔU̶̲̥̅̊.
3,Badmus ȼ๏ʍ€ out from hiding and ƔU̶̲̥̅̊ both should look for the said baba.
Re: Warning!!!! Dont Do Busines Wit @sam10000 N @blissauto: by Chinoanyi(m): 8:16am On Oct 03, 2013
pogolowa1: 1, On whose account was the money deposited.
2, Make a formal report to the police And the bank would trace him for ƔU̶̲̥̅̊.
3,Badmus ȼ๏ʍ€ out from hiding and ƔU̶̲̥̅̊ both should look for the said baba.
D money waz transferd 4rm my acct to Baba acct, @sam1000 waz fuly aware of d transfer dat day, now he s denyin it ,I went to d bank to ask dem for d acct details of baba dey said I ned a court order to get his address on dat acct, with my bank officer I waz able to get it secretly n I traced dat acct to his house,I ve only seen his daughter,d said Baba ve disapear n can't b reached since, if Badmus @sam10000 knos he s nt a thief let him just show his stupid face n let's sort al dis b4 I start using force to get my money
Re: Warning!!!! Dont Do Busines Wit @sam10000 N @blissauto: by sam10000: 2:14pm On Oct 03, 2013
I am really surprise with post Mr.Ifeanyi and Mr.Rahman (Baba ) commenting on transfer….who did u tell?....How do you mean by all this and also father issue or cousin or family

You people are just planning false information on here.

When you called me,Did I told you I have a father on Nairaland or I told you to call father…Why are you people coming here and deceiving people here that I told you father and location….You will prove it to the Court soon
LET ME NARATE AND REMIND YOU OUR LAST DISCUSSION BEFORE YOU LEFT ME AND WENT TO DO BUSINESS WITH .Rahman (Baba ) WITHOUT TELLING ME OR EVENING LETTING ME KNOW ,YOU JUST CUT ME OFF AND THIS IS GREEDY BETWEEN YOU AND .Rahman (Baba ) BY CUTTING ME OFF

Note: You ask me about how much they pay per trip ,I said 1,300naira perton…So you ask where is the place of delivery because I don’t know exact location in Abeokuta of loading sand,So I ask you to call Rahman (Baba ) who know the place they load in Abeokuta so you can go there and see you self before you arrive on a decision……I don’t force anybody to work, You only do business when its profitable…before you take step further

NOTED: KINDLY READ carefully NAIRALAND READERS
1. Since that day I gave Mr.IFEANYI number of Rahman (Baba )who is a truck man…..Can you believe Mr.Ifeanyi didn’t GIVE FEEDBACK or letting me know anything or he didn’t call me or text me details…….
2. Also Rahman (Baba ) Didn’t call me or give me information of anything

Since that time ,I was very busy and don’t have time calling any of them, My aim was that nothing is going on between them and My mind is open to them and show them everything and I didn’t hide anything from it….

JUST ONE NIGHT MR.IFEANYI TOLD ME THAT HE HAD GAVE MONEY TO Rahman (Baba ) WHICH CAME TO A SURPRISE TO ME AND I WAS VERY ANGRY BECAUSE BOTH THEM MR.IFEANYI AND .Rahman (Baba ) ARE GREEDY PEOPLE ,THEY CUT ME OFF THE BUSINESS AND WHEN THEY HAVE PROBLEM MR.IFEANYI CAME BACK AND TELLING ME THIS IFEANYI, You can take this matter to any place, I learnt you went to Rahman (Baba ) house? Why cant you sue him to court or arrest him? Why are you afraid of who you gave money to…..I stand on the truth because I didn’t collect or spend your money…my mind is clean and I don’t have any bad intention in mind against anyone here…IFEANYI AND Rahman (Baba ) Cut me off and went to do business……
I am already making plans on Court issue…You can’t just come here and treating me, to killing and others with your power charms and you must prove in the court of all your stories you made against me

I SEE YOUR TREAT THAT YOU HAVE CHARMS….YOU CAN KILL ME

We take this matter to Court and you will hear from my Lawyer soon.
All people that are concern are going to be invited …..They are also on Nairaland so we shall see later By God Grace….Court will settle this matter
You will be invited soon….
Thanks you
Re: Warning!!!! Dont Do Busines Wit @sam10000 N @blissauto: by sam10000: 2:17pm On Oct 03, 2013
samento: @Sam I pity you because with all your statement you are a collaborator in this case. You are working together with your so called father to scam people. Thief! And you money man you don't know where else to do your business safely but with spirits on the internet. Chyno, my advice to you is to present your payment teller to the police then kick start your case from there. Sam and his father are baby 419. I bet you, you will get them.

You better read well before you comment on this page....All this things are false and i didnt write on Nairaland i have a father who is a track i dont know who is saying all this.....Better mind the way you talk....people know me well on Nairaland ask them about me

Nairaland readers...Just take for instance if you are in my shoes.

Assuming the business between this two people went succuessfully now....Ifeanyi wouldnt care to contact me and Mr.Rahman...They will continue and make profit and cut me off....Thats life..People are greedy and dont care if they are the person who source for the work.

Now because they fail...He remember me and start treating to kill.....I am not scared of you as far i dont know anything about the deal you did with that man or collect any money.....You and Rahman both plan will not work.

We will take this matter to Court...You just want and see
Re: Warning!!!! Dont Do Busines Wit @sam10000 N @blissauto: by sam10000: 2:26pm On Oct 03, 2013
Chino_anyi: a case of a criminal whom ve disapear

Everyday you are just came here composing lot of False details....You are very greedy.....Your plan will never work and as long as i didnt involve in this whole thing...I didnt collect anything from you or even seen your face before? so why are you deceiving people

We have never met before how come your telling people that you transfer money....tell people the truth ...why didnt you get back to me when you called Rahman? tell the Truth...I dont have your time

All your information is total lie...Just get all prove because you will show all in Court soon...
Re: Warning!!!! Dont Do Busines Wit @sam10000 N @blissauto: by texaco1: 2:29pm On Oct 03, 2013
funny but interesting case grin
Re: Warning!!!! Dont Do Busines Wit @sam10000 N @blissauto: by Opiosko: 3:38pm On Oct 03, 2013
texaco1: funny but interesting case grin
U can say that again grin grin
Re: Warning!!!! Dont Do Busines Wit @sam10000 N @blissauto: by texaco1: 3:43pm On Oct 03, 2013
Opiosko: U can say that again grin grin
i am really keen to see how it all turns out ,
someone is threatening black magic , the second person is threatening legal recourse .
dis one na original gobe
watch out for part 2 grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Warning!!!! Dont Do Busines Wit @sam10000 N @blissauto: by Chinoanyi(m): 5:25pm On Oct 03, 2013
@sam10000 u said am greedy wen u were aware of all transaction dat is goin on, if ure not a thief y ve u disapear.

2, Ow did u kno I traced Baba to his house if ure not close to him, n mind u ur Baba ve not been seen since, he haz disapear too n said he does not stay in lagos,d daughter now claim he does not kno who Baba is.

3, Som1 dat said he does not kno anytin y ve u not denial d sum of money paid to ur Baba

I neva new pple can turn tings around like dis just to please dem,u just can't eat my money n go free dats my word 4u, I wil trace all of u 4rm were eva ure hiding n get u.
If I can't trace u my african Magic wil deal wit both of u soon if u don't refund me back my money
Re: Warning!!!! Dont Do Busines Wit @sam10000 N @blissauto: by Chinoanyi(m): 5:54pm On Oct 03, 2013
@sam10000 , samuel badmus the thief, I pity 4u d day I wil get u n ur baba, u wil regret comin to dis life, u beta start thinking of goin to rob a bank to pay me d earlier d beta b4 I get u.
Criminal people
Re: Warning!!!! Dont Do Busines Wit @sam10000 N @blissauto: by Tee99(m): 6:16pm On Oct 03, 2013
Ua all responsible 4 d sum of ur action taken...pathetic! Imagin o! Just because u all want 2 mk moni u jump witout careful analysis wich is lyk crossing a road witout lookin. Anyways sha psn no fit even tel wich of una dey talk tru.
Re: Warning!!!! Dont Do Busines Wit @sam10000 N @blissauto: by kesx(m): 10:27pm On Oct 03, 2013
I laugh in kung-fu chinesse , I have interacted with the OP severally on this platform and other social networks .I can say the Op is very myopic , arrogant and immature .

For me , I can draw conclusions that mr sam is ignorant , while the Op is greedy .

The case should be reported to the police , while I advise mr sam to get a good lawyer to defend him .
Re: Warning!!!! Dont Do Busines Wit @sam10000 N @blissauto: by Chinoanyi(m): 11:15pm On Oct 03, 2013
kesx: I laugh in kung-fu chinesse , I have interacted with the OP severally on this platform and other social networks .I can say the Op is very myopic , arrogant and immature .

For me , I can draw conclusions that mr sam is ignorant , while the Op is greedy .

The case should be reported to the police , while I advise mr sam to get a good lawyer to defend him .

Dis is one of d stupid pple ve try doin busines wit here, kesx ure a fool n even beyond fool, I blive u shud b one teling me to come to warri n pay for a bunkered prodt, anoda thief like u in d house, so I wud ve been a gud person if dat I came to warri n pay 4ur stolen prodt n get caught on my way to lag, go n do dat 419 to ur father stupid asshole.

@sam10000 if u like continue comin here to denial n paint a false story dat u were not aware of d time even I transferd d money to baba, but ow come u kno d sum of money involve, denial u don't kno baba but u got n info 4rm him I came 2his house wit police,I wil just advise u n baba to remain were ure ooo , cuse d day we wil lay our hands on u pple, u wil regret coming to dis world.
Re: Warning!!!! Dont Do Busines Wit @sam10000 N @blissauto: by kesx(m): 9:01am On Oct 04, 2013
Chino_anyi:
Dis is one of d stupid pple ve try doin busines wit here, kesx ure a fool n even beyond fool, I blive u shud b one teling me to come to warri n pay for a bunkered prodt, anoda thief like u in d house, so I wud ve been a gud person if dat I came to warri n pay 4ur stolen prodt n get caught on my way to lag, go n do dat 419 to ur father stupid asshole.

@sam10000 if u like continue comin here to denial n paint a false story dat u were not aware of d time even I transferd d money to baba, but ow come u kno d sum of money involve, denial u don't kno baba but u got n info 4rm him I came 2his house wit police,I wil just advise u n baba to remain were ure ooo , cuse d day we wil lay our hands on u pple, u wil regret coming to dis world.
Still Laughing, See how you formulate Stories to get public attention/sympathy for your stupidity.

I will advise fellow Nairalanders not to lose sleep on this issue . The Op is just looking for sympathy .

If you follow the story from both side you would see that the Op is the chief culprit , consumed by greed , relegating Due Deligence in business processes
The Op is a young man with youthful exuberance , I am haPpy you. Use the phrase " I think you should be " in your post , otherwise it would have been double tragedy for you . i
Re: Warning!!!! Dont Do Busines Wit @sam10000 N @blissauto: by Chinoanyi(m): 9:37am On Oct 04, 2013
kesx:
Still Laughing, See how you formulate Stories to get public attention/sympathy for your stupidity.

I will advise fellow Nairalanders not to lose sleep on this issue . The Op is just looking for sympathy .

If you follow the story from both side you would see that the Op is the chief culprit , consumed by greed , relegating Due Deligence in business processes
The Op is a young man with youthful exuberance , I am haPpy you. Use the phrase " I think you should be " in your post , otherwise it would have been double tragedy for you . i
den ow do u kno me, can u plss tell dem d busines we did dat made me mayopic cuse ure a fool if u can't talk,did samuel told u he waz not aware d day I paid baba den wy wil u say am greedy, I won't b suprise its u n samuel n baba dat stole my money but 1 ting am sure of is dat I wil get everybody involve, u pple shud just keep runing n leaving ur house cuse d day I wil get any of u, wat hapen to ALU4 wil b a smal ting , u beta refund my money now b4 its late cuse ure all seating on a time bomb wating to xpolde.
I swear by d time dis whole drama wil end som1 wil seriously pay dearly 4it, I wil tel u pple I did nt steal dat money n @dat no body can do me 419 fullstop
Re: Warning!!!! Dont Do Busines Wit @sam10000 N @blissauto: by Chinoanyi(m): 9:42am On Oct 04, 2013
@sam10000 u link me to som1 n we had meetin several times b4 I paid d moni of which ure fully aware, now u came here to say rubbish infact plss
[size=38pt] If ANY BODY CAN GET ME THIS THIEF SAMUEL BADMUS alias @sam10000 / @blisauto CURENT ADDRESS I PROMISE U 15K cal me on 08090948788 [/size] plss I wud b greatful thank u so much
Re: Warning!!!! Dont Do Busines Wit @sam10000 N @blissauto: by sam10000: 2:42pm On Oct 04, 2013
Let me tell you something.......You will get yourself into trouble soon...

Firstly,You treating to kill with use of charms and native Magic herbalist

You just wait and see.....All this things you are posting here....You must prove it to me and show evidence!

I hope that when court process is on, After my Lawyer would have make all necessary details,You will be invited , That Baba you did business with show up...Because you will be blame yourself....

Let me remind you once again..I believe you are adult and not a baby!

Noted:I only gave you Baba(Mr.Rahman )number to location the area and Place of Loading and delivery of Sand...because he is a truck man....I didnt tell you to by pass me and take the business up........I only post i need trucks.......I didnt tell you to go and give anybody money because I am only looking for trucks

After 2weeks when u left.....You then send me message that you did business with Baba(Mr.Rahman ) and you said you already paid 520k to him...I was shock with a surprise.....I just think assuming the business goes well now..You will run away and start spending money you and Baba(Mr.Rahman) ....Because the business fail now you came back to treating to kill me....You told me how you even gave him 2k and higher 20trucks...All this things you told me....Now you came giving false information that i was aware you gave baba money....God see you and you will never get away with this.....

I serve the living God and i fear no evil....As long as i say the truth....

You just came on Nairaland to start spare money...instead of you to find a way to get Baba(Mr.Rahman ) sue him to Court and get his family ...You left him and came on Nairaland to Blackmail me...

I will take this matter serious with you ! because you even went to Baba(Mr.Rahman ) house and you didn't even arrest him or sue him to court or inform the police about this?.....you just came here deceiving people

Just don't worry.....when my lawyer get all details and information,You will here from me soon as you will be invited with that your Baba(Mr.Rahman ) Who you gave that money to.....

just keep continue offer people money and bribe them! How can you bribe people to tell lie...Your plan have fail...I believe that is how you also went and gave that Baba(Mr.Rahman ) 520k?

Truth will come out soon....By Grace of God
Re: Warning!!!! Dont Do Busines Wit @sam10000 N @blissauto: by sam10000: 3:04pm On Oct 04, 2013
Chino_anyi: den ow do u kno me, can u plss tell dem d busines we did dat made me mayopic cuse ure a fool if u can't talk,did samuel told u he waz not aware d day I paid baba den wy wil u say am greedy, I won't b suprise its u n samuel n baba dat stole my money but 1 ting am sure of is dat I wil get everybody involve, u pple shud just keep runing n leaving ur house cuse d day I wil get any of u, wat hapen to ALU4 wil b a smal ting , u beta refund my money now b4 its late cuse ure all seating on a time bomb wating to xpolde.
I swear by d time dis whole drama wil end som1 wil seriously pay dearly 4it, I wil tel u pple I did nt steal dat money n @dat no body can do me 419 fullstop

You can go ahead giving people money and bribe them well...You already treating to kill me with your herbalist Charms.....I know your plans will Fail in Jesus name! I have faith in God...

I am not afraid of you because i didnt know anything about your money....or business...If you are not greedy why didnt you inform me before you gave someone money? why did you go to higher 20trucks...... How can you gave someone money to go and look for trucks for you....Tell NAIRALAND READERS THE TRUTH...............WHY DIDNT YOU COME BACK TO ME AND TELL ME WHAT BABA TOLD YOU (MR.RAHMAN).......LET BE SERIOUS HERE NAIRALAND READERS....I AM REALLY UNHAPPY WITH THIS MAN FOR WHAT HE DID.....IF YOUR SURE THEN LET GO TO COURT

This just greedy and that is what is killing we Nigerians.....Nobody want to suffer to get work but when someone have idea or work...They will want to steal it from you and eat all the whole money......

I am someone who work hard and am not lazy ....I am a Nigerian and i will work had to achieve and help others develop

Nairaland administrator should be aware of all this kind of people here!

I will leave the rest to my Lawyer....As soon as got details....You will be invited
Re: Warning!!!! Dont Do Busines Wit @sam10000 N @blissauto: by texaco1: 3:09pm On Oct 04, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin
omo see gobe for this thread .
cant wait to see the concluding part of this movie
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Warning!!!! Dont Do Busines Wit @sam10000 N @blissauto: by overdrive(m): 3:27pm On Oct 04, 2013
@Sam10000 stop wasting our time if u are involving ur lawyers better be fast bfore ur share of d money runs down. tongue

@op enter motor going to Onitsha stop at upper iweka then enter motor going to Ihiala then stop at okija then enter bike going to okija juju that's all. grin

1 Like

Re: Warning!!!! Dont Do Busines Wit @sam10000 N @blissauto: by Opiosko: 7:28pm On Oct 04, 2013
overdrive: @Sam10000 stop wasting our time if u are involving ur lawyers better be fast bfore ur share of d money runs down. tongue

@op enter motor going to Onitsha stop at upper iweka then enter motor going to Ihiala then stop at okija then enter bike going to okija juju that's all. grin

grin grin grin grin #team sidon look. grin grin
Re: Warning!!!! Dont Do Busines Wit @sam10000 N @blissauto: by Chinoanyi(m): 7:44pm On Oct 04, 2013
Ure a fool samuel were eva ure just remain dier n also tel ur baba to remain were eva he is cuse d day I wil get any of u it wil b movie in ur face, n I ve told u n I wil say it again if I don't get my money I wil use black magic n deal wit both of u. U beta pay me my money n let all dis end oo, ure just ranting here wit ur lawer, I wil deal wit u n ur charge n bail lawyer even if na SAN self, u beta pay me my money fullstop
sam10000:

You can go ahead giving people money and bribe them well...You already treating to kill me with your herbalist Charms.....I know your plans will Fail in Jesus name! I have faith in God...

I am not afraid of you because i didnt know anything about your money....or business...If you are not greedy why didnt you inform me before you gave someone money? why did you go to higher 20trucks...... How can you gave someone money to go and look for trucks for you....Tell NAIRALAND READERS THE TRUTH...............WHY DIDNT YOU COME BACK TO ME AND TELL ME WHAT BABA TOLD YOU (MR.RAHMAN).......LET BE SERIOUS HERE NAIRALAND READERS....I AM REALLY UNHAPPY WITH THIS MAN FOR WHAT HE DID.....IF YOUR SURE THEN LET GO TO COURT

This just greedy and that is what is killing we Nigerians.....Nobody want to suffer to get work but when someone have idea or work...They will want to steal it from you and eat all the whole money......

I am someone who work hard and am not lazy ....I am a Nigerian and i will work had to achieve and help others develop

Nairaland administrator should be aware of all this kind of people here!

I will leave the rest to my Lawyer....As soon as got details....You will be invited

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can You Pay Back N1 Million Interest Free Business Loan In Four Months / Earn $4 Per Song Listening To Music From Nigeria / Between Plantain Chips And Coconut Chips Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.