Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,194 members, 7,873,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:18 PM

Malawi Lose To Botswana Ahead Of Eagles Clash - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Malawi Lose To Botswana Ahead Of Eagles Clash (7197 Views)

Nigeria Vs Malawi - FIFA WCQ: (2 - 0) On 7th September 2013 / We Cant Afford To Lose To Nigeria - Drogba / 2014 WC Qualifier : Malawi Vs Nigeria (1 - 1) On June 9 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Malawi Lose To Botswana Ahead Of Eagles Clash by lovetterrison(m): 9:38am On Sep 04, 2013
The Flames of Malawi will be heading to Calabar for Saturday’s crucial World Cup qualifying match against the Super Eagles without the desired morale boosting result they hoped for having suffered a 1-0 defeat in their last tune up game against the Zebras of Botswana on Tuesday.

Botswana’s Jerome Ramatlhakwane scored the lone go six minutes into the second half to hand the hosts the slim win over the Malawians.

Experiment

Volunteer coach Tom Saintfiet tried new combinations among them Foster Namwela and James Sangala at the back while Robert Ng’ambi played as a supporting striker behind Atusaye Nyondo , in his trademark position at Platinum Stars in South Africa where he is scoring a lot of goals.

Flames leave Botswana Wednesday for Ghana where they will proceed to Nigeria on Thursday.

http://www.futaa.com/football/article/malawi-lose-to-botswana-ahead-of-eagles-clash
Re: Malawi Lose To Botswana Ahead Of Eagles Clash by segzyj(m): 9:49am On Sep 04, 2013
I know the eagles will definitely fly over them

1 Like

Re: Malawi Lose To Botswana Ahead Of Eagles Clash by daviflo: 4:33pm On Sep 05, 2013
The Botswana vs Malawi result is not enough yardstick to judge the present state of the Malawian team. However, I still believe strongly that the Super Eagles will triumph at the end of proceedings
Re: Malawi Lose To Botswana Ahead Of Eagles Clash by victorazy(m): 5:50pm On Sep 05, 2013
Why must those guys segzyj and daviflo post b4 me? Mod ur palying pasha. Oya siddiq202, psalm 68 make una dey folo me
Re: Malawi Lose To Botswana Ahead Of Eagles Clash by siddiq202(m): 5:51pm On Sep 05, 2013
Although Malawi cannot cause an upset but I hope SE are not carried away by this
Re: Malawi Lose To Botswana Ahead Of Eagles Clash by psalm68(m): 5:51pm On Sep 05, 2013
it doesnt really matter whether the flame won their tune-up match or not.the last qualifiar is a must win for us and we will surely trash them*up eagles

1 Like

Re: Malawi Lose To Botswana Ahead Of Eagles Clash by damosky12(m): 5:53pm On Sep 05, 2013
1:0 ke. AM SURE THE SUPER EAGLES ARE GONNA USE THEM AS TRAINING MACHINE ON SATURDAY. Even Mikel go score hatrick. Hehe.

1 Like

Re: Malawi Lose To Botswana Ahead Of Eagles Clash by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 05, 2013
wetin concern me and se.nonsense.if they like may dem no qualify
Re: Malawi Lose To Botswana Ahead Of Eagles Clash by Kenny4lyfe(m): 5:56pm On Sep 05, 2013
Na today? Mtchwww! angry
Re: Malawi Lose To Botswana Ahead Of Eagles Clash by ibabz(m): 5:56pm On Sep 05, 2013
Saturday is my birthday. I shall consider a 4:0 win as my birthday gift from S. Eagles.

3 Likes

Re: Malawi Lose To Botswana Ahead Of Eagles Clash by habbyy03: 6:04pm On Sep 05, 2013
End time tinz
Re: Malawi Lose To Botswana Ahead Of Eagles Clash by mrsolutionm(m): 6:07pm On Sep 05, 2013
Super eagles go dance azonto and sekelewu on pitch dat day

1 Like

Re: Malawi Lose To Botswana Ahead Of Eagles Clash by mrsolutionm(m): 6:08pm On Sep 05, 2013
Beginning time tins,up naija

2 Likes

Re: Malawi Lose To Botswana Ahead Of Eagles Clash by Emilord(m): 6:10pm On Sep 05, 2013
habbyy03: End time tinz
oh,shut ur mouth,my dear
Re: Malawi Lose To Botswana Ahead Of Eagles Clash by MEILYN(m): 6:12pm On Sep 05, 2013
Re: Malawi Lose To Botswana Ahead Of Eagles Clash by Freedani(m): 6:21pm On Sep 05, 2013
I pray the eagles win but does loosing 1 0 tp Bostwana mean the eagles will win them?
Re: Malawi Lose To Botswana Ahead Of Eagles Clash by devigblegble: 6:24pm On Sep 05, 2013
Football made in Nigeria no size I mean we are undefeated

Re: Malawi Lose To Botswana Ahead Of Eagles Clash by searay(m): 6:31pm On Sep 05, 2013
habbyy03: End time tinz
Yes! Yes! Yes!
Fin des temps chose
Re: Malawi Lose To Botswana Ahead Of Eagles Clash by donez(m): 6:45pm On Sep 05, 2013
Hope say dem no plan am, as dem lose ,we go cum underrate dem wel wel, dem go cum suprise us*juz ma tot sha
Re: Malawi Lose To Botswana Ahead Of Eagles Clash by Truman155(m): 7:11pm On Sep 05, 2013
No comment!! END TIME TINS
Re: Malawi Lose To Botswana Ahead Of Eagles Clash by Adonis4u: 7:11pm On Sep 05, 2013
Please where can one watch the Saturday match online?
Re: Malawi Lose To Botswana Ahead Of Eagles Clash by willo4eva(m): 7:19pm On Sep 05, 2013
They (Malawi) don lose be that...
Re: Malawi Lose To Botswana Ahead Of Eagles Clash by lovetterrison(m): 7:29pm On Sep 05, 2013
Thank you lord i made frontage ...God bless you MOD
Re: Malawi Lose To Botswana Ahead Of Eagles Clash by oluemmakay(m): 7:32pm On Sep 05, 2013
Well deserved...

1 Like

Re: Malawi Lose To Botswana Ahead Of Eagles Clash by lovetterrison(m): 7:36pm On Sep 05, 2013
Freedani: I pray the eagles win but does loosing 1 0 tp Bostwana mean the eagles will win them?

i bet you 10bucks eagles will win with flawless victory due to the provocation their coach caused..mind game tinz
Re: Malawi Lose To Botswana Ahead Of Eagles Clash by lovetterrison(m): 7:37pm On Sep 05, 2013
mrsolutionm: Super eagles go dance azonto and sekelewu on pitch dat day

Davido is the refree grin grin
Re: Malawi Lose To Botswana Ahead Of Eagles Clash by lovetterrison(m): 7:46pm On Sep 05, 2013
Ebig22: wetin concern me and se.nonsense.if they like may dem no qualify

who be this? angryu mean 9ja or malawi
Re: Malawi Lose To Botswana Ahead Of Eagles Clash by timilehin007(m): 8:04pm On Sep 05, 2013
If I was there football secetary general I would advice not to turn up for the tie against SE I'd use d money on something reasonable. What am I saying sef.
Re: Malawi Lose To Botswana Ahead Of Eagles Clash by triploc: 8:13pm On Sep 05, 2013
malawi malaria
Re: Malawi Lose To Botswana Ahead Of Eagles Clash by Willgates(m): 8:18pm On Sep 05, 2013
what excuse did their coach, I mean Dat "white guy" Mr Sand-feet give dis time?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bolivia Cancels Friendly Match With Nigeria Over Fear Of Boko Haram / Kanu Is 55 Years Old! / Guinea Vs Gambia AFCON 2021 Round-of-16: (0 - 1) On 24th January 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.