Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,528 members, 7,920,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 03:37 PM

Malawi Lose To Botswana Ahead Of Eagles Clash - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Malawi Lose To Botswana Ahead Of Eagles Clash (7205 Views)

Nigeria Vs Malawi - FIFA WCQ: (2 - 0) On 7th September 2013 / We Cant Afford To Lose To Nigeria - Drogba / 2014 WC Qualifier : Malawi Vs Nigeria (1 - 1) On June 9 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malawi Lose To Botswana Ahead Of Eagles Clash by Kaxmytex(m): 8:29pm On Sep 05, 2013
Wu kum tok say S.E no go quench d flames
Re: Malawi Lose To Botswana Ahead Of Eagles Clash by Raypawer(m): 8:50pm On Sep 05, 2013
segzyj: I know the eagles will definitely fly over them

I hope so
Re: Malawi Lose To Botswana Ahead Of Eagles Clash by wandevincent(m): 9:37pm On Sep 05, 2013
lovetterrison: The Flames of Malawi will be heading to Calabar for Saturday’s crucial World Cup qualifying match against the Super Eagles without the desired morale boosting result they hoped for having suffered a 1-0 defeat in their last tune up game against the Zebras of Botswana on Tuesday.

Botswana’s Jerome Ramatlhakwane scored the lone go six minutes into the second half to hand the hosts the slim win over the Malawians.

Experiment

Volunteer coach Tom Saintfiet tried new combinations among them Foster Namwela and James Sangala at the back while Robert Ng’ambi played as a supporting striker behind Atusaye Nyondo , in his trademark position at Platinum Stars in South Africa where he is scoring a lot of goals.

Flames leave Botswana Wednesday for Ghana where they will proceed to Nigeria on Thursday.

http://www.futaa.com/football/article/malawi-lose-to-botswana-ahead-of-eagles-clash
make nigeria win o, I don put money on top them o
Re: Malawi Lose To Botswana Ahead Of Eagles Clash by habbyy03: 11:16pm On Sep 05, 2013
Emilord:
oh,shut ur mouth,my dear
baba no vex...cheesy cheesy
Re: Malawi Lose To Botswana Ahead Of Eagles Clash by habbyy03: 11:19pm On Sep 05, 2013
searay: Yes! Yes! Yes!
Fin des temps chose
i see u bawz
Re: Malawi Lose To Botswana Ahead Of Eagles Clash by ktdonbaba(m): 7:36am On Sep 06, 2013
Truman155: No comment!! END TIME TINS
y do u guyz lik sayin end time tinz end time tinz let me ask u are u fully prepared for the day of thy lord?
Re: Malawi Lose To Botswana Ahead Of Eagles Clash by lokzie: 9:30am On Sep 06, 2013
Firstrow sports, Google it
Adonis4u: Please where can one watch the Saturday match online?
Re: Malawi Lose To Botswana Ahead Of Eagles Clash by ayobase(m): 10:09am On Sep 06, 2013
TB Joshua should come predict this match o jare!
Re: Malawi Lose To Botswana Ahead Of Eagles Clash by CocoaOla: 1:27pm On Sep 06, 2013
i trust my country television copration they never fail to dissapoint! ;Di trust my country television copration they never fail to dissapoint!
Re: Malawi Lose To Botswana Ahead Of Eagles Clash by austinreal1: 1:39pm On Sep 06, 2013
i see nigeria beating malawi 2 nil

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mikel Obi Should Retire From International Football. / AFCON 2021: Sierra Leone Vs Equatorial Guinea (0 - 1) On 20th January 2022 / That Guy Lying Down There Is The FIFA President In The Neighborhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.