Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,456 members, 7,881,620 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 03:21 AM

PDP Crisis: Jonathan Rejects Obasanjo’s Peace Mission - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Crisis: Jonathan Rejects Obasanjo’s Peace Mission (29350 Views)

APC Crisis: Obasanjo’s Peace Mission Hits Brick Wall / I Conceded Defeat To Prevent Crisis – Jonathan (punch) / Jonathan Rejects Amended Constitution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Rejects Obasanjo’s Peace Mission by abu12: 9:26pm On Sep 05, 2013
Shine It: The North ruled Nigeria for 35yrs with nothing to show for it.

[size=15pt]GEJ MUST CONTEST 2015 OR ELSE NO NIGERIA.[/size]

North didn't rule for 35yr but middle belt which most of you people are calling your supporters ruled for almost 20yr under military rule I.e gawon, IBB abdulsalami all middlebelt. Since 1999 northern has ruled for only 2yr
Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Rejects Obasanjo’s Peace Mission by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 05, 2013
iheanyi40: babe pls ain't techno but Tecno_smh

who cares what they choose to call those toys.
Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Rejects Obasanjo’s Peace Mission by iheanyi40(m): 9:34pm On Sep 05, 2013
anago12:

who cares what they choose to call those toys.
toys. ?lmao easy b4 tecno fanboys go catch yu
Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Rejects Obasanjo’s Peace Mission by wegga(m): 9:41pm On Sep 05, 2013
It is very sad that in 2013 Nigerians still draw lines between ethnic backgrounds. When Will we learn to not call ourselves hausa, igbo or yoruba, christian or muslim and just be NIGERIANS.
Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Rejects Obasanjo’s Peace Mission by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:47pm On Sep 05, 2013
chukwudi44:

For christ sake what brought ONLYTRUTH into this? That you got married to a yoruba man does not mean you should lose your common sense or igbo identity!! You are a very big disgrace to igbo women!! A very big disgrace!! Shame on you
Must everybody hold the same view with you? That's the way tribal bigotry made you to now have hatred for Rochas Okoroch, whom you had hitherto held in high esteen, just because he is now a member of the APC.
Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Rejects Obasanjo’s Peace Mission by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 05, 2013
berem: thanks sis! cool

eyin gat your back sis.
Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Rejects Obasanjo’s Peace Mission by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 05, 2013
grin grin grin grin

Let sanity reign on this thread...
Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Rejects Obasanjo’s Peace Mission by iphy42: 9:53pm On Sep 05, 2013
chukwudi44:

For christ sake what brought ONLYTRUTH into this? That you got married to a yoruba man does not mean you should lose your common sense or igbo identity!! You are a very big disgrace to igbo women!! A very big disgrace!! Shame on you

Pls leave Berem alone. Is it hard to be objective and detribalised or you want her to join the pool of GEJ sycophants? She still has freedom of expression and association.
Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Rejects Obasanjo’s Peace Mission by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 05, 2013
anago12:

eyin gat your back sis.
lots of hugs and kisses! wink
Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Rejects Obasanjo’s Peace Mission by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 05, 2013
iphy42:

Pls leave Berem alone. Is it hard to be objective and detribalised or you want her to join the pool of GEJ sycophants? She still has freedom of expression and association.
See me see wahala o! make i no talk my mind again? cry

Gosh! i have had enough of nairaland today. time to retire to bed. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Uke Stampede (survivors Account) / GEJ's Visit To Maiduguri Was Hallmark Of Deceit - Oby Ezekwesili / Conrad Esomonu: Suspected Boko Haram Members Invade Home In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.