Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,451 members, 7,881,595 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 01:22 AM

PDP Crisis: Jonathan Rejects Obasanjo’s Peace Mission - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Crisis: Jonathan Rejects Obasanjo’s Peace Mission (29349 Views)

APC Crisis: Obasanjo’s Peace Mission Hits Brick Wall / I Conceded Defeat To Prevent Crisis – Jonathan (punch) / Jonathan Rejects Amended Constitution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Rejects Obasanjo’s Peace Mission by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 05, 2013
omonnakoda: It is a cockroach Onye Amaru akukwo.That illiterate tin touch you for blocos grin grin.
E pain you no be small
Demdem don't mind it...lol...stark illiterate

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Rejects Obasanjo’s Peace Mission by omonnakoda: 8:19pm On Sep 05, 2013
Illiterate
go school abeg!!
lygn19:
Add me on bbm,let's negotiate price now... I hear yoruba gals re gud hoes...lol
Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Rejects Obasanjo’s Peace Mission by omonnakoda: 8:20pm On Sep 05, 2013
lygn19:
Demdem don't mind it...lol...stark illiterate
The joke is on you!! MUMU
We are not laughing with you but at you.Berk!
Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Rejects Obasanjo’s Peace Mission by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 05, 2013
omonnakoda: The joke is on you!! MUMU
We are not aughing with you but at you.Berk!
Pls demdem don't mind It now,,,am begging...lol...stark Illiterate,I can help u with ur english classes if u want

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Rejects Obasanjo’s Peace Mission by omonnakoda: 8:23pm On Sep 05, 2013
lygn19:
Pls demdem don't mind It now,,,am begging...lol...stark Illiterate,I can help u with ur english classes if u want
Dunderhead grin Onye amaru akukwo,trying to hide your shame. I know you are self conscious of the fact you are poorly schooled and have a complex about it. I will not reprieve you .

Ha makate naaa, you done lock shop
Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Rejects Obasanjo’s Peace Mission by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 05, 2013
omonnakoda: He is my son cheesy
How is demdem
I have told you am not Demdem! You No dey hia word Aribasala?
Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Rejects Obasanjo’s Peace Mission by omonnakoda: 8:30pm On Sep 05, 2013
lygn19:
Yeah I knw dat,,,I can't even spell BOY....but all I knw is dat...demdem must mind it...stark illiterate#lol

What is with the perseverative speech did you get knocked on the head? You are a pitiful bumpkin. Illiterate boy. I know that hurts deeply
Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Rejects Obasanjo’s Peace Mission by omonnakoda: 8:31pm On Sep 05, 2013
berem: I have told you am not Demdem! You No dey hia word Aribasala?
call me anything you like I will not object grin You are demdem
Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Rejects Obasanjo’s Peace Mission by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 05, 2013
omonnakoda: Google it,I am not your coeval. I know you think you are on to something the way you keep repeating the fact that I called you "it" . You believe it was a solecism which only makes you look more ridiculous.Embarrasingly you don't get it.Ignorance is indeed bliss. You are an illiterate stop the childish compensation. You are indeed unlettered
Childish compensation...pls tell me who spelt that for u...or re u with a dictionary der...lol

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Rejects Obasanjo’s Peace Mission by omonnakoda: 8:41pm On Sep 05, 2013
lygn19:
Childish compensation...pls tell me who spelt that for u...or re u with a dictionary der...lol
illiterate= Onye amaru akukwo
Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan Rejects Obasanjo’s Peace Mission by biomedixexcel(m): 8:56pm On Sep 05, 2013
Leave this man for us, we are going to decide his fate. How can we forget our 2012 happy new year gift by Mr president The increment in crude oil, PHCN just to mention a few and unending current ASUU strike. Anybody who knows this man should tell him not to contest the 2015 election because he will fall yakata

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

South Africa Plans To Return Seized Nigerian Money To Buhari After May 29 / Nigerian Opposition Announces The Shadow Cabinet / Apc Members Organise Burial For Pdp With Coffins In Akwa Ibom(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.