Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,277 members, 7,970,989 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 07:13 PM

"I've Fallen In Love With You" - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I've Fallen In Love With You" (3313 Views)

I'm In Trouble! I've Fallen In Luv With 419 devil On Facebook'' / I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? / I've Fallen In Love With a Younger Guy! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I've Fallen In Love With You" by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 06, 2013
Ishilove:
Loretta ke?

Ihedinobiiiiii... Balogun lehin obinrin cheesy

Hehn? Balogun werin werin Yoruba Yoruba sometin sometin? undecided angry
Re: "I've Fallen In Love With You" by Ishilove: 5:35am On Sep 07, 2013
Ihedinobi:

Hehn? Balogun werin werin Yoruba Yoruba sometin sometin? undecided angry
Lol. I always forget Yoruba is not a generally understood language. Roughly translated, it means 'chief of women affairs' grin
Re: "I've Fallen In Love With You" by Nobody: 8:45am On Sep 07, 2013
Ishilove:
Lol. I always forget Yoruba is not a generally understood language. Roughly translated, it means 'chief of women affairs' grin

Lol. Se na me be Chief of Women Affairs?! I am a pastor, what can I say? grin
Re: "I've Fallen In Love With You" by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 07, 2013
Oh you were?
Ok then.come on to mama wink

Leave the others.
Ihedinobi:

I did? Already? I was only just about to ask for it undecided
Re: "I've Fallen In Love With You" by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 07, 2013
lorretta u: Oh you were?
Ok then.come on to mama wink

Leave the others.

I could, but you'll want them around later, you know. I'm more of a handful than a ball of fire, they say. undecided wink
Re: "I've Fallen In Love With You" by UyiIredia(m): 5:51pm On Sep 07, 2013
If you love someone be bold enough, and love her enough to tell her if no harm will be done by it. Nothing has to change. You aren't asking her for her body. It so happens you could love (or be in love with) another lady, and things don't work out with your first love because you have to choose one to marry. What matters is you've released your emotions and started something that could end in a something beautiful, marriage or a log-lasting friendship.
Re: "I've Fallen In Love With You" by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 07, 2013
I'm capable wink
Ihedinobi:

I could, but you'll want them around later, you know. I'm more of a handful than a ball of fire, they say. undecided wink
Re: "I've Fallen In Love With You" by Nobody: 12:33am On Sep 08, 2013
lorretta u: I'm capable wink

You don talk now o! No be later you go de ask weda kini kan na food!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Advice Her / Are Guys Still Toasting (wooing) Ladies? / How Do You Respond To Girls Like This? >:(

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.