Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,015 members, 7,890,332 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:39 PM

How Do I Know Who A Virgin Is? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Know Who A Virgin Is? (6809 Views)

Dating A Virgin Is Exhausting!!! / Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating / Marrying A Virgin Is Still A Man's Preference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Know Who A Virgin Is? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:26am On Sep 06, 2013
ogugua88:

The serum na.

Seriously, just ask her and take her word for it.
Since I so much desire a virgin, how long would I have been with a girl before I ask if she one?
BTW, what is this serum you keep mentioning?
Re: How Do I Know Who A Virgin Is? by Nobody: 3:30am On Sep 06, 2013
Orlando Owoh: Since I so much desire a virgin, how long would I have been with a girl before I ask if she one?

You should feel comfortable and open enough with a woman (and vice versa) before asking though. I'd assume that with time, you'd know whether such a question is appropriate and won't upset her. There's no time frame.

As per the serum, ask your local babalawo lol.
Re: How Do I Know Who A Virgin Is? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:37am On Sep 06, 2013
ogugua88:

You should feel comfortable and open enough with a woman (and vice versa) before asking though. I'd assume that with time, you'd know whether such a question is appropriate and won't upset her. There's no time frame.

As per the serum, ask your local babalawo lol.
Thanks. But apart from asking if she is, are there some qualities in her that could indicate the possibility of being a virgin? What about dressing?
Re: How Do I Know Who A Virgin Is? by Nobody: 3:43am On Sep 06, 2013
Orlando Owoh: Thanks. But apart from asking if she is, are there some qualities in her that could indicate the possibility of being a virgin? What about dressing?

No. Anyone and everyone can possess similar qualities or style of dress. There are women who are ladies on the streets but freaks under the sheets. There are women who dress like streetwalkers but have never kissed a man. The world is funny.

I've never advocating looking or searching for the one. Just be patient and be yourself. She'll come to you.
Re: How Do I Know Who A Virgin Is? by Nobody: 4:13am On Sep 06, 2013
ogugua88: Go to a native doctor and ask him for virginity serum.

Take the girl out for dinner and buy her a drink. When she's not looking, swap her drink with your own. Add 4 drops of the serum to the cup. 4 DROPS O! Anything more or less and the test don spoil. Swap the drinks again and wait for her to drink it. Watch am o! If she drinks it and nothing happens, then she is certified as pure. If she drinks it and starts wondering why her drink is tasting foul, you don get your answer. Nonvirgin tongues get as e be.

Which kain test be that? grin grin
Re: How Do I Know Who A Virgin Is? by kilokeys(m): 4:30am On Sep 06, 2013
Another funny thread on NL. Are u a ritualist? Wetin u wan use hymen do? See this pervert. Ok.. dunno sha. There is something awkward and immature about this question. Getting A virgin aint bad.. voicing it on the internet is just sickening

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Know Who A Virgin Is? by Nobody: 4:47am On Sep 06, 2013
kilokeys: Another funny thread on NL. Are u a ritualist? Wetin u wan use hymen do? See this pervert. Ok.. dunno sha. There is something awkward and immature about this question. Getting A virgin aint bad.. voicing it on the internet is just sickening

I believe the guy has good intentions grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Know Who A Virgin Is? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:27am On Sep 06, 2013
kilokeys: Another funny thread on NL. Are u a ritualist? Wetin u wan use hymen do? See this pervert. Ok.. dunno sha. There is something awkward and immature about this question. Getting A virgin aint bad.. voicing it on the internet is just sickening
I only came here to ask because I feel some of you could help me. No alterior motive.
Re: How Do I Know Who A Virgin Is? by skedy1(m): 6:25am On Sep 06, 2013
get a gun and shot her,if she dies,she is a virgine!
Re: How Do I Know Who A Virgin Is? by Nobody: 7:10am On Sep 06, 2013
Yungwizzzy:

I don't think so with dis foolish question u asking

go read 4 ur WAEC bro grin
lol
Re: How Do I Know Who A Virgin Is? by kilokeys(m): 7:34am On Sep 06, 2013
CFCfan:

I believe the guy has good intentions grin grin grin
Mayb. But its a shallow one.. Virginity shouldnt be a criterion. For instance. I have never had penetrative s.ex . It would be wrong for me to call myself a saint.. even though I am a technical v. It would be shallow minded of me to judge a good wife or chic by the presence of the hymen. Lets not forget the brain is the largest sexual organ.. The question is what does he want? A se.xually inept lady.. Clueless.. Or someone with a hymen.. Ignoring other virtues

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Know Who A Virgin Is? by zinkish(m): 7:48am On Sep 06, 2013
i tink virgins dont exist anymore in naija ,so,bother less about knowing if shes a virgin
Re: How Do I Know Who A Virgin Is? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:50am On Sep 06, 2013
kilokeys:
Mayb. But its a shallow one.. Virginity shouldnt be a criterion. For instance. I have never had penetrative s.ex . It would be wrong for me to call myself a saint.. even though I am a technical v. It would be shallow minded of me to judge a good wife or chic by the presence of the hymen. Lets not forget the brain is the largest sexual organ.. The question is what does he want? A se.xually inept lady.. Clueless.. Or someone with a hymen.. Ignoring other virtues
I put other virtues into consideration. And what makes you think virgins are sexuall.y inept? Why can't we celebrate virginity?
Re: How Do I Know Who A Virgin Is? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:52am On Sep 06, 2013
zinkish: i tink virgins dont exist anymore in naija ,so,bother less about knowing if shes a virgin
Who told you that? They exist. That you see an increase in promisuoity doesn't mean there are no virgins.
Re: How Do I Know Who A Virgin Is? by Nobody: 7:53am On Sep 06, 2013
No one is saying you can't celebrate it. Just that there are more things to a woman than the condition of her womanliness.
Re: How Do I Know Who A Virgin Is? by Mynd44: 8:13am On Sep 06, 2013
grin
Re: How Do I Know Who A Virgin Is? by Smartiegurl(f): 8:51am On Sep 06, 2013
Mother is still a virgin....
Re: How Do I Know Who A Virgin Is? by djeezy(m): 9:00am On Sep 06, 2013
I heard there's virginity test. A girl I once dated asked me to follow her to do the test if I was in doubt. Smh
Re: How Do I Know Who A Virgin Is? by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 06, 2013
Ask Yerima, he has a better answer! BTW underage gals and Ajeboh Gals are mostly virgins, Catch d underage gals young or locate one ajeboh indoor type gal period!
Re: How Do I Know Who A Virgin Is? by nbright: 12:51pm On Sep 06, 2013
Vivly: If she is on nairaland and says she's a virgin, then she definately is.
If she's on nairaland and says she's a virgin, there's a 98% chance that she's a great liar...
Re: How Do I Know Who A Virgin Is? by nbright: 12:55pm On Sep 06, 2013
ogugua88:

What makes you think any girl will tell you she's a virgin?
Cos they are God fearing na
Re: How Do I Know Who A Virgin Is? by jmoore(m): 12:56pm On Sep 06, 2013
There is nothing wrong if you go for "combined service" ,a virgin that is godfearing, wellbehaved etc..
If the op's motive is good he should go for it. It's all about choice.

Some girls will find it offensive if u ask them if they are virgins while some won't find it offensive.

"Seek and ye shall find."
Re: How Do I Know Who A Virgin Is? by nbright: 12:56pm On Sep 06, 2013
ogugua88:

The serum na.

Seriously, just ask her and take her word for it.
hahahahahaha... Couldn't help laughing @ the bolded
Re: How Do I Know Who A Virgin Is? by nbright: 12:59pm On Sep 06, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
Since I so much desire a virgin, how long would I have been with a girl before I ask if she one?
Just because a girl is a virgin doesn't guarantee that she'd make a good wife or mother.
Re: How Do I Know Who A Virgin Is? by Heineken(m): 1:03pm On Sep 06, 2013
Actually dats wat I hate abt dis nairaland. Pple just insult anyao withut givin answers 2 questns. Its sumao. Let's improve plsssss.even if u can't,answer it in a polite way
buchito1: Lmaoooooo!!! Must everybody always diss i mean d guy jst asked a question.... If u cant reply jst shut d Bleep up! angry Instead of comenting crap!!!! undecided
Re: How Do I Know Who A Virgin Is? by Swaggot00(m): 1:40pm On Sep 06, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
Thanks. But apart from asking if she is, are there some qualities in her that could indicate the possibility of being a virgin? What about dressing?
dude, virgin adult female are as rear as a lizard with a horn!! Bt thr re stil sum few numbers of them arnd tho. Adult or teen, one sure indicator of a virgin female is dat she would be inquisitive abt sex and sexual topic, if you two re really close, she might ask you how a p.enis look like, or even ask abt ur experience wen you had sex and abt the girl you had sex with (was she screaming? Did she cry?) hint- wen she start asking dis type of questions dnt brush her off, cos you re almst thr cheesy, bt you said u wanna settle down ryt? Cool. the truth is virgins sumtimes pretend nt to be virgin especially the extrovert ones.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Know Who A Virgin Is? by lordhugo(m): 1:40pm On Sep 06, 2013
jmoore: Dial *999*girl'sphonenumber# if you get a message "V confirmed" then she is a virgin, thank me later.

You just made my DAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Know Who A Virgin Is? by ireneidiva(f): 2:02pm On Sep 06, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
Point out one thing foolish about it. Is it "foolish" because we've lost touch with moralty and that African virtue that a girl must remain unturched until the night of her marriage?
Are you a virgin?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Know Who A Virgin Is? by farano(f): 2:03pm On Sep 06, 2013
Orlando Owoh: How do I know who a virgin is without necessarily looking through her 'thing' to ensure the hymen is intact?
WOW!!!
Re: How Do I Know Who A Virgin Is? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:13pm On Sep 06, 2013
Swaggot00: dude, virgin adult female are as rear as a lizard with a horn!! Bt thr re stil sum few numbers of them arnd tho. Adult or teen, one sure indicator of a virgin female is dat she would be inquisitive abt sex and sexually topic, if you two re really close, she might ask you how a p.enis look like, or even ask abt ur experience wen you had sex and abt the girl you had sex with (was she screaming? Did she cry?) hint- wen she start asking dis type of questions dnt brush her off, cos you re almst thr cheesy, bt you said u wanna settle down ryt? Cool. the truth is virgins sumtimes pretend nt to be virgins especially the extrovert ones.
Thanks.
Re: How Do I Know Who A Virgin Is? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:14pm On Sep 06, 2013
ireneidiva:
Are you a virgin?
Yes.
Re: How Do I Know Who A Virgin Is? by Vivly(f): 2:52pm On Sep 06, 2013
nbright: If she's on nairaland and says she's a virgin, there's a 98% chance that she's a great liar...
The other 2% chance is worth it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

/ I'm Dating Her Friend Now She's Getting Jealous / (SOLVED) Scam Alert BEWARE!!! (CASE CLOSED)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.