Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,300 members, 7,910,563 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 12:00 PM

Pastor Adeboye Arrested & Ordered To Do Frog Jump - Endtime Magazine - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Arrested & Ordered To Do Frog Jump - Endtime Magazine (40850 Views)

Endtime Body Of Christ Church In Akure: What i spotted this evening(pics) / Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) / 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Arrested & Ordered To Do Frog Jump - Endtime Magazine by IbrahimB: 3:30pm On Sep 06, 2013
And what is that Oyakhilome headline saying? Abi you no see that one? Looks more interesting grin tongue.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Arrested & Ordered To Do Frog Jump - Endtime Magazine by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 06, 2013
It baffles me why some tribal nairalanders will not believe what the so called magazine wrote on the respected man of God but will be quick to believe whatever useless stories about GEJ saharareporters publish or Seun paste on front page.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Arrested & Ordered To Do Frog Jump - Endtime Magazine by Erukuomoibadan: 3:30pm On Sep 06, 2013
Re: Pastor Adeboye Arrested & Ordered To Do Frog Jump - Endtime Magazine by Erukuomoibadan: 3:32pm On Sep 06, 2013
No parking

Re: Pastor Adeboye Arrested & Ordered To Do Frog Jump - Endtime Magazine by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 06, 2013
Re: Pastor Adeboye Arrested & Ordered To Do Frog Jump - Endtime Magazine by kingthreat(m): 3:46pm On Sep 06, 2013
The public should be enlightened on what the word 'libel' means. Let the printer, vendors and distributors all made to face the music.

Madness. ..
Re: Pastor Adeboye Arrested & Ordered To Do Frog Jump - Endtime Magazine by omajali2003(m): 3:54pm On Sep 06, 2013
;DI have a feeling the publisher is a Nairalander: 'End time' things
Re: Pastor Adeboye Arrested & Ordered To Do Frog Jump - Endtime Magazine by 36STATES: 3:55pm On Sep 06, 2013
One day he will be draged and flogged in the street like a common thief he is, for all the hardship and nuisance he has and still causing motorist on Lagos Ibadan express way. The huge scam he's running at that evil camp warrants a visit from Boko Haram. The thief and his supporters are all guilty.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Arrested & Ordered To Do Frog Jump - Endtime Magazine by mko2005: 4:10pm On Sep 06, 2013
36STATES: One day he will be draged and flogged in the street like a common thief he is, for all the hardship and nuisance he has and still causing motorist on Lagos Ibadan express way. The huge scam he's running at that evil camp warrants a visit from Boko Haram. The thief and his supporters are all guilty.
Some times i weep when i come across coments like this !
God,I thank you for saving me. Please save this one and his likes !

God help us

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Arrested & Ordered To Do Frog Jump - Endtime Magazine by Songitto(m): 4:12pm On Sep 06, 2013
homesteady: Let me run away from this thread oh!! The name of the magazine got me a ban

This is original fallacy
Re: Pastor Adeboye Arrested & Ordered To Do Frog Jump - Endtime Magazine by meforyou1(m): 4:18pm On Sep 06, 2013
crap junk magazine. doesnt worth commenting on
Re: Pastor Adeboye Arrested & Ordered To Do Frog Jump - Endtime Magazine by daisyruby(f): 4:21pm On Sep 06, 2013
Hmmmm nigerians.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Arrested & Ordered To Do Frog Jump - Endtime Magazine by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 06, 2013
GODS_BEAUTY: Is he not a human being ? it can happened grin
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Pastor Adeboye Arrested & Ordered To Do Frog Jump - Endtime Magazine by c4eva: 4:26pm On Sep 06, 2013
GODS_BEAUTY: Is he not a human being ? it can happened grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye Arrested & Ordered To Do Frog Jump - Endtime Magazine by c4eva: 4:29pm On Sep 06, 2013
hiwebstuff: What is impossible in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Arrested & Ordered To Do Frog Jump - Endtime Magazine by c4eva: 4:34pm On Sep 06, 2013
Nothing is impossible, is he a superhuman or what?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Arrested & Ordered To Do Frog Jump - Endtime Magazine by domido(m): 4:57pm On Sep 06, 2013
i hate dis religious papers.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Arrested & Ordered To Do Frog Jump - Endtime Magazine by sojnaija(m): 4:59pm On Sep 06, 2013
most of the times the story inside will disappoint the buyer when compared with the frontpage headline..
This frontpage headline may have been coined from any of the childhood stories which daddy Adeboye shared during his sermons ( i ve not heard a story like this one sha o).

Years ago, i saw a similar magazine which says "Adeboye will die on sunday".. the story inside the paper simply said Pst.Adeboye told his audience that he hopes to die on "a sunday" (as in let the day be a sunday). The frontpage however stated it as if the man will die next sunday!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Arrested & Ordered To Do Frog Jump - Endtime Magazine by acorntree(m): 5:02pm On Sep 06, 2013
Blasphemy of the highest order. They have Sin against holy spirit. Man can do anything for money
Re: Pastor Adeboye Arrested & Ordered To Do Frog Jump - Endtime Magazine by bayomidland: 5:10pm On Sep 06, 2013
END TIME HISS
Re: Pastor Adeboye Arrested & Ordered To Do Frog Jump - Endtime Magazine by Ndkings1(m): 5:25pm On Sep 06, 2013
Imagine the level of impudence!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Arrested & Ordered To Do Frog Jump - Endtime Magazine by Chimdim: 5:31pm On Sep 06, 2013
OMG
Re: Pastor Adeboye Arrested & Ordered To Do Frog Jump - Endtime Magazine by IYANGBALI: 5:45pm On Sep 06, 2013
Nonso23:
AND YOU JUST COULDNT RESIST THE URGE TO BE A TRIBALIST undecided undecided undecided undecided
no mind am,meanwhile has TB Joshua spoke on the issue?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Arrested & Ordered To Do Frog Jump - Endtime Magazine by IYANGBALI: 5:46pm On Sep 06, 2013
acorn tree: Blasphemy of the highest order. They have Sin against holy spirit. Man can do anything for money
do you know the meaning of blasphemy?meanwhile has TB Joshua spoke on the issue?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Arrested & Ordered To Do Frog Jump - Endtime Magazine by todayguest(m): 5:52pm On Sep 06, 2013
It may be from a nairalander. A member of the " End time tinz" group. Lol.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Arrested & Ordered To Do Frog Jump - Endtime Magazine by felifeli: 5:55pm On Sep 06, 2013
End time tinz grin grin grin
(Help I have been infected )

OP I hope you are not the publisher, promoting your magazine here cool cool
Re: Pastor Adeboye Arrested & Ordered To Do Frog Jump - Endtime Magazine by mooregan(m): 5:56pm On Sep 06, 2013
Just becos I said END TIME THINGS(and that was my 1st time sef), a certain Mod whose name starts with M banned 4 6 days as if I'm d one who invented it. Is is a bad thing for something to be trending on NL? Oya go ban this ENDTIME MAGAZINE na. U can ban me, but u can't ban my phone. What more can I say?........E.T.T

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Arrested & Ordered To Do Frog Jump - Endtime Magazine by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 06, 2013
End time crapz...
Re: Pastor Adeboye Arrested & Ordered To Do Frog Jump - Endtime Magazine by Ayoakinkahunsi(m): 6:11pm On Sep 06, 2013
Hahahahah
I don suffer
Re: Pastor Adeboye Arrested & Ordered To Do Frog Jump - Endtime Magazine by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 06, 2013
Maybe wayback - when he was much younger.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Arrested & Ordered To Do Frog Jump - Endtime Magazine by EejaNla01(m): 6:13pm On Sep 06, 2013
The name of the magazine alone has said it all!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Arrested & Ordered To Do Frog Jump - Endtime Magazine by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 06, 2013
But if they had said that adeboye was seen with obama, majority of you people condemning the magazine would be purchasing it.

well, my own magazine is coming out shortly.

Headline: adeboye with beyonce.

BEGINING TIM.E TIN.S magazine.

mod, abeg no ban me o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Still A Christian? When Was The Last Time You Did Any Of These? / My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy / Nigerian Christians Pray For Joe Biden's Votes To Be Upturned (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.