Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,332 members, 7,940,320 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 10:52 PM

Do You Need To Speak With A Counsellor? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do You Need To Speak With A Counsellor? (689 Views)

Will You Live In A House Built By Your Wife? Men Speak / Raising A Child To Speak English In Nigeria: Is It Proper? / Is It Wise To Allow Our Kids To Speak Pidgin English? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Need To Speak With A Counsellor? by williams20(m): 3:56pm On Sep 06, 2013
Are you going through issues in your life , career, relationship and need to talk to a counsellor or you need someone to share your pain and feelings with , contact me I'm a life coach and relationship counsellor , email : peter_ogundele@yahoo.com
BBM ; 25996FEE
E.O.T Williams CBT
Re: Do You Need To Speak With A Counsellor? by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:54pm On Sep 06, 2013
Another route of making money......nairaland sef na wa
Re: Do You Need To Speak With A Counsellor? by williams20(m): 5:32pm On Sep 06, 2013
I understand your fears , pls check out my fb profile www.facebook.com/ogundele.olanrewaju
Its my joy to help people get out of their issues or troubles so I'm not after your money , I don't think I've ever requested money from anyone in the last 5years of counselling all over the world
Re: Do You Need To Speak With A Counsellor? by williams20(m): 5:36pm On Sep 06, 2013
FOLYKAZE: Another route of making money......nairaland sef na wa

Nice comment , but sometimes you might have to be patient to judge , I'm not a counsellor who works for pay , my joy is to see people happy and free from their issues , I have never requested money from anyone in the last five years
Re: Do You Need To Speak With A Counsellor? by Nobody: 1:11am On Sep 07, 2013
Poster go to health section,u will c health practitioners giving free health counselling of all type.
The one they can't handle,they will tell d person to go to clinic.
A lot of people benefits from that.

Instead of u to do at least small free counselling u r quick to write ur contact.

I tire o.
No be small thing.
Re: Do You Need To Speak With A Counsellor? by Nobody: 1:25am On Sep 07, 2013
Please lets take it easy and not discourage people from helping.

I believe anybody who's going thru a genuine marital problem will need privacy no?

Or you'd rather prefer them table their issues openly on public forum where they'll mock them later?? YPP you should know this Abeg smiley.

Councelor you're welcome, I know people will contact you right away in confidence... This is good news for CC. smiley
Re: Do You Need To Speak With A Counsellor? by Nobody: 6:31am On Sep 07, 2013
jydogirl12: Please lets take it easy and not discourage people from helping.

I believe anybody who's going thru a genuine marital problem will need privacy no?

Or you'd rather prefer them table their issues openly on public forum where they'll mock them later?? YPP you should know this Abeg smiley.

Councelor you're welcome, I know people will contact you right away in confidence... This is good news for CC. smiley
How r u sure he is a genuine one if u havnt seen what he gat to offer?
Somebody will just come up as a counsellor,has not been contributing to topics on family section that will mark him out and u want pple to unburden their hearts to him?
I tell u, he don't need to give out contact, his approach on just one question only will make pple seek him out.
Some pple hv been asked severally whether they r counsellors here.

Well werin be my own. This is naija.
I just think that things should be done orderly like in d other sections too.
Counsellor, no mind me.

(1) (Reply)

How To Prepare For A Successful Marriage (part 1) / Opinions Needed / Parents Spend £135m Onbaby's First Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.