Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,922 members, 7,890,046 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 08:23 AM

We Will Begin Process To Impeach President Jonathan - Atiku Abubakar Group. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Begin Process To Impeach President Jonathan - Atiku Abubakar Group. (3901 Views)

US 'begins Process' To Lift Arms Embargo On Nigeria / We’ll Follow Due Process To Punish Saraki, Others –APC / Reps Threaten To Impeach President Goodluck Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Begin Process To Impeach President Jonathan - Atiku Abubakar Group. by luvmijeje(f): 5:58pm On Sep 06, 2013
My goodness! Awaiting the President response. For this group to confidently and openly threaten the President then.... Await his response.
Re: We Will Begin Process To Impeach President Jonathan - Atiku Abubakar Group. by Myself2(m): 6:09pm On Sep 06, 2013
seanet02: There are so many things jonathan have done that can be used to impeach him.

Name them
Re: We Will Begin Process To Impeach President Jonathan - Atiku Abubakar Group. by Myself2(m): 6:12pm On Sep 06, 2013
luvmijeje: My goodness! Awaiting the President response. For this group to confidently and openly threaten the President then.... Await his response.

If the president were to respond to idle threats from every dubious or disgruntled politician,he wouldn't have time to govern.Let the noisemakers keep making noise,THEY CANT DO NADA
Re: We Will Begin Process To Impeach President Jonathan - Atiku Abubakar Group. by Longeria(m): 6:29pm On Sep 06, 2013
berem: that one na true you talk. you're correct.
List the impeachment offences or keep quiet.
Re: We Will Begin Process To Impeach President Jonathan - Atiku Abubakar Group. by jmaine: 6:31pm On Sep 06, 2013
Lolz. @ impeachment threat . . Make them try am now . . . grin .

Them no born them well . . cool
Re: We Will Begin Process To Impeach President Jonathan - Atiku Abubakar Group. by psalmdave(m): 6:36pm On Sep 06, 2013
seanet02: There are so many things jonathan have done that can be used to impeach him.
NAME THEM
Re: We Will Begin Process To Impeach President Jonathan - Atiku Abubakar Group. by psalmdave(m): 6:36pm On Sep 06, 2013
NAME THEM...m waiting
Re: We Will Begin Process To Impeach President Jonathan - Atiku Abubakar Group. by omartins(m): 6:38pm On Sep 06, 2013
Oga Jona una too dull! Let EFCC, ICPC and SCID start auditing their account from now. Its just they are less busy and dont worry about anything, give them work to do atleast they will be busy a little. IS POLITICS NOT A DIRTY GAME AGAIN? If you play it clean all the time you loose on the way, atleast they have informed you of their weakness(EFCC) USE IT.
Re: We Will Begin Process To Impeach President Jonathan - Atiku Abubakar Group. by Longeria(m): 6:41pm On Sep 06, 2013
Toktee: I don't know how old are you but i think you have a problem with telling the truth,,,,let me give u some reason y Jonathan deserved impeachment
1.for ameachi to have remove subsidy without due consultation with nigerians xpecially the house of reps,iz enough reason to remove the dumbo,
2,his inability to perform despite the huge money accruing from oil production,
3.sharing of the subsidy founds with the oil rebel,
4.wasting nigerians money on his obessed wife pet project
5.hix inability to handle internal crisis in the country
6.his inability to call his wife to order from dizturbing an elected governor of a state and wasting mollions of money on food in aso rock,these and more are enough reason for dundi to have resign since and cover his face in shame.

Foooool, Berem blood group.
Re: We Will Begin Process To Impeach President Jonathan - Atiku Abubakar Group. by psalmdave(m): 6:42pm On Sep 06, 2013
According to the minister of information there is no adjective that has not been used against jonathan...yet wat i love about him is that he doesnt respond to all d comment about him...Anyhow dem do i know 1 tin wen GOD says yes no 1 can say no.....GOD has chosen dis man and therz nothin ur bad comments abt him or atiku can do about it

3 Likes

Re: We Will Begin Process To Impeach President Jonathan - Atiku Abubakar Group. by talktimi(m): 6:44pm On Sep 06, 2013
Belexy 95: I bet u kw little about Phc. Name one state governor within this administration that has performed 2/3 of what Amaechi has done in Rivers state. U cant possibly call such person a rogue.
i dont intend to derail this thread so lets forget about your bet. If you say from 1999 till now, then Amaechi is obviously the best governor Rivers state has ever produced ie between him and dr Odili but when you say no governor in this present administration of Gej has performed better than Amaechi, then youre just trying to be clever by half. Remember he has 35 other colleagues plus the fct administration to contend with so the question really should be have you gone round the 36 other administrative units ? The monorail is also a very funny case scenario.
Re: We Will Begin Process To Impeach President Jonathan - Atiku Abubakar Group. by cjrane: 6:52pm On Sep 06, 2013
Only impeachment? Why not outrightly go for a military coup that is faster!
Yeye people!
Shebi it is because they want to rule me by force? Why not rule his Boko Haram people?
Anyway, the time for action to decide Nigeria is coming.Syria will be a child's play. Let GEJ finish his administration first.

1 Like

Re: We Will Begin Process To Impeach President Jonathan - Atiku Abubakar Group. by slimghost(m): 6:55pm On Sep 06, 2013
Longeria: Foooool, Berem blood group.

cheesy cheesy cheesy As in eeh, the kind of kids we now have on nairaland is baffling! cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: We Will Begin Process To Impeach President Jonathan - Atiku Abubakar Group. by trillville(m): 7:44pm On Sep 06, 2013
I hope we have not all forgotten about the malabu scandal in which the fg used nnpc as a middle man to sell an oil block which belongs to all nigerians (some will say all Niger deltans) and as soon the money entered the governments account, it was then shared amongst a few "prominent" nigerians.

This is clearly an impeachable offense and all the evidence is clear for all to see.
Re: We Will Begin Process To Impeach President Jonathan - Atiku Abubakar Group. by BrosPeter: 7:50pm On Sep 06, 2013
Where's the link to this story? I reserve my comments meanwhile.
Re: We Will Begin Process To Impeach President Jonathan - Atiku Abubakar Group. by petrov10: 7:59pm On Sep 06, 2013
Removing an incubent president is very dificult o........Its nt easy at all ...In the long run d president will still humble these faction
Re: We Will Begin Process To Impeach President Jonathan - Atiku Abubakar Group. by pcnwamadi(m): 8:18pm On Sep 06, 2013
slimghost:

If this news excites you, then you are obviously politically naive! Do you think impeaching a sitting Nigerian president is as easy as eating amala? Grow up son! GEJ would still be your president till 2019!
WORD..
Re: We Will Begin Process To Impeach President Jonathan - Atiku Abubakar Group. by atlwireles: 8:42pm On Sep 06, 2013
Why all the raking and boasting about impeachment. Please start, your impeachment process. No need to rake or pounding ground. Open the National assembly and begin with the articles of impeachment. Call your New PDP and APC members to remove Jonah from office. WE are begging in name of God to remove him from office.

1 Like

Re: We Will Begin Process To Impeach President Jonathan - Atiku Abubakar Group. by doncaster(m): 8:49pm On Sep 06, 2013
Is Atiku now. Elected member of any house?
Re: We Will Begin Process To Impeach President Jonathan - Atiku Abubakar Group. by tomakint: 8:54pm On Sep 06, 2013
slimghost:

I will ignore you because i have always known how low your IQ is.
Hey Slim whazup, where av u been all these days? Abeg free that dude, too many clowns on nairaland lately! Even with the last vestige of power in his grip, Jonathan remains unimpeacheable, only clowns will reason along that line. If Atiku and his gangs are not careful they are about to become history. You can quote me! I know Hausa man cannot rule this country again, this I am sure of.
Re: We Will Begin Process To Impeach President Jonathan - Atiku Abubakar Group. by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 06, 2013
Symphony007: For what reason? In as much as i disagree with most of the president's policies, i have seen nothing unconstitutional he has done that warrants impeachment.

Are you freaking serious?!
Re: We Will Begin Process To Impeach President Jonathan - Atiku Abubakar Group. by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 06, 2013
slimghost:

They only want power and nothing good for the masses. This is the more reason we all should support GEJ!

You gotta emancipate yourself from poverty--- both of the pockets and of the mind--- so you can start to think properly.
Re: We Will Begin Process To Impeach President Jonathan - Atiku Abubakar Group. by Toktee(m): 9:07pm On Sep 06, 2013
Sec5:

Enlighten us on what the constitution said about those family issues u just raised
See illetrate,is that the only point i raised there,dundi,i said the dumbo inability call his elephant wife to order..
Let me say u agreed with the other point i raised
Re: We Will Begin Process To Impeach President Jonathan - Atiku Abubakar Group. by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 06, 2013
They are making noise. Boko Haram was a better threat.

Impeaching Jonathan is like them saying Bye Bye to Niger Delta from Nigeria and that will be fun to watch. we need Ibaka Sea Port Operational first.

1 Like

Re: We Will Begin Process To Impeach President Jonathan - Atiku Abubakar Group. by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 06, 2013
Impeachment ko enthronement ni.It is easier for a camel to pass through the eyes of a needle than for an African President to ever be impeached.

The only way GEJ would ever be removed is through a coup or death.You losers better prepare yourself for a GEJ presidency till 2019
Re: We Will Begin Process To Impeach President Jonathan - Atiku Abubakar Group. by atlwireles: 9:44pm On Sep 06, 2013
chukwudi44: Impeachment ko enthronement ni.It is easier for a camel to pass through the eyes of a needle than for an African President to ever be impeached.

The only way GEJ would ever be removed is through a coup or death.You losers better prepare yourself for a GEJ presidency till 2019

Even a coup is not possible. No matter the leader of that coup. People are just waiting, for the wrong move to be made. Then the era of millions of Nigeria refugees will finally come to be. Maybe, some of the kids here, need to spend some of their years in a refugee camp, then they will appreciate the level headedness of Jonah. Just imagine a president Amaechi, Odilli, Ibori,Attah, Akpabio, Lucky, Sylva and baba Osho. We will be singing a different tune. Because they will get the same treatment from this gangs as Jonah, but these men will react like the normal Southsouth man damming the consequences. They should thank God for Jonah.
Re: We Will Begin Process To Impeach President Jonathan - Atiku Abubakar Group. by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 06, 2013
[/quote] Just imagine a president Amaechi, Odilli, Ibori,Attah, Akpabio, Lucky, Sylva and baba Osho. We will be singing a different tune. Because they will get the same treatment from this gangs as Jonah, but these men will react like the normal Southsouth man damming the consequences. They should thank God for Jonah [quote]

Yeah you are right.This losers are a bunch of hypocrites!! Just imagine when Fashola sealed Ouk's house for criticizing him or how Okorosha revoked the land of the doctor who blew the lid on his abortion law.This APC dudes are hhypocritical idiots.

But I think any attempt to try impeachment will wake up the beast in GEJ.You know they say every man has madness inside him.They week they attempt it,most of them will spend that weekednd in Kirikiri of EFCC cell even if on trumped up charges.By the time he is through with them,they will not remember the meaning of the word "impeachment"
Re: We Will Begin Process To Impeach President Jonathan - Atiku Abubakar Group. by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 06, 2013
Billyonaire: They are making noise. Boko Haram was a better threat.

Impeaching Jonathan is like them saying Bye Bye to Niger Delta from Nigeria and that will be fun to watch. we need Ibaka Sea Port Operational first.
dont be silly cos the north wont let you people go cos it was their groundnut money that got naija kicking b4 oil came and now you want to be greedy. They are going to blast u people, remember biafra war. You people are just too small in population to be thinking about pulling out. Or you think militants are capable?

Btw, how much is jonah paying u dat u are busy supporting him? Do u think he sees u as his brother?

Wake up! Naija is for dirty politicians, so dont kill yourself 4 nobody.
Re: We Will Begin Process To Impeach President Jonathan - Atiku Abubakar Group. by atlwireles: 10:16pm On Sep 06, 2013
Segeggs: dont be silly cos the north wont let you people go cos it was their groundnut money that got naija kicking b4 oil came and now you want to be greedy. They are going to blast u people, remember biafra war. You people are just too small in population to be thinking about pulling out. Or you think militants are capable?

Btw, how much is jonah paying u dat u are busy supporting him? Do u think he sees u as his brother?

Wake up! Naija is for dirty politicians, so dont kill yourself 4 nobody.

So you mean the Rubber and Palm oil exports from the southsouth was supporting Ghana and cameroon Some of you are just unbelievable. Where you get this revision of history is quite telling.
Re: We Will Begin Process To Impeach President Jonathan - Atiku Abubakar Group. by BrutusOj(m): 11:17pm On Sep 06, 2013
seanet02: If this is true, only ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU can save Jonathan from the north.
APC senators on my mind.
You will soon see a sitting President mopping the floor of the sitting room of Jagaban at Bourdillion and Banana island.
in ur dream abi?
Re: We Will Begin Process To Impeach President Jonathan - Atiku Abubakar Group. by Nobody: 2:41am On Sep 07, 2013
BrutusOj: in ur dream abi?

You de mind dem.I. Wonder who they think their deluded leader is
Re: We Will Begin Process To Impeach President Jonathan - Atiku Abubakar Group. by brixton: 11:52am On Sep 07, 2013
Toktee: I don't know how old are you but i think you have a problem with telling the truth,,,,let me give u some reason y Jonathan deserved impeachment
1.for ameachi to have remove subsidy without due consultation with nigerians xpecially the house of reps,iz enough reason to remove the dumbo,
2,his inability to perform despite the huge money accruing from oil production,
3.sharing of the subsidy founds with the oil rebel,
4.wasting nigerians money on his obessed wife pet project
5.hix inability to handle internal crisis in the country
6.his inability to call his wife to order from dizturbing an elected governor of a state and wasting mollions of money on food in aso rock,these and more are enough reason for dundi to have resign since and cover his face in shame.

Bros read your post again and tell me how old you are!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Insider-the True Voice Of The Rivers People On Wike And Dakuku' S Candidature - / Breaking!! Shakau captured / Biafra: Human Right Coalition Warns Military Chiefs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.