Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,921 members, 7,890,044 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 08:15 AM

We Will Begin Process To Impeach President Jonathan - Atiku Abubakar Group. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Begin Process To Impeach President Jonathan - Atiku Abubakar Group. (3900 Views)

US 'begins Process' To Lift Arms Embargo On Nigeria / We’ll Follow Due Process To Punish Saraki, Others –APC / Reps Threaten To Impeach President Goodluck Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Begin Process To Impeach President Jonathan - Atiku Abubakar Group. by DerideGull(m): 12:22pm On Sep 07, 2013
Great numbers of moronic dingbats are playing with incendiaries that will consume them and reduce Nigeria to historical object. I never knew foolishness could be created through the word-impeach.
Re: We Will Begin Process To Impeach President Jonathan - Atiku Abubakar Group. by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 07, 2013
slimghost:

They only want power and nothing good for the masses. This is the more reason we all should support GEJ!

Who are the WE? You people eating from GEJ? Speak for yourself pls.
Re: We Will Begin Process To Impeach President Jonathan - Atiku Abubakar Group. by omonnakoda: 12:31pm On Sep 07, 2013
Symphony007: For what reason? In as much as i disagree with most of the president's policies, i have seen nothing unconstitutional he has done that warrants impeachment. I advise atiku and his group to use their new found opposition to articulate alternatives for the nigerian people and not fooling around.

His payment of over One Trillion naira oil subsidy without any budgetary process/appropriation seems unconstitutional to me just like
His use of security forces to surveil political opponents
His failure to stop Patricia Otteh spending money without budgetary provision
Re: We Will Begin Process To Impeach President Jonathan - Atiku Abubakar Group. by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 07, 2013
payless:

It is you and your fellow chest beating Ibos that need to go and fight Hausa people in order to free Jona boy from this impeachment threat. We told you PDP is Hausa party but you all disagree. If you recall, I once had a thread about how PDP is owned by Hausas. Igbos have a lot to lose if Jonathan doesn't run in 2015 or impeached.

GEJ should watch out for tukur. He would eventually form and support an alliance with his brothers from the north.

On a brighter note,...

GEJ can still run for presidency

on the platform of APGA grin
Re: We Will Begin Process To Impeach President Jonathan - Atiku Abubakar Group. by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 07, 2013
So by contesting an election where he is qualified to in the first place are grounds for impeachment?

Atiku, have you forgotten about that other thief Abiola who desperately wanted to become president?
Re: We Will Begin Process To Impeach President Jonathan - Atiku Abubakar Group. by zaikiinc: 5:34pm On Sep 07, 2013
Any leader who was once ‘shoeless’ and quickly becomes ‘clueless’ but desperately scheming to remain in power after the expiration of a regretted mandate by the people, deserves to be impeached

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Insider-the True Voice Of The Rivers People On Wike And Dakuku' S Candidature - / Breaking!! Shakau captured / Biafra: Human Right Coalition Warns Military Chiefs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.